Eliza Presley's DNA evidence no Legal Evidence?

Comments

• Michael owns half of SONY's ATV catalog. This doesn't mean he owns half of SONY. I am sick of material things, money. I don't care about them when it comes to his life!

Okay, but that still doesn't answer my question. How can we assume that all-things Sony are bad? And I'm sure there's a lot we don't know about Michael Jackson's role in many things.

I feel like we are all starting for forget who we are talking about here. This is Michael Jackson. I really, honestly, believe that he's one of the smartest human beings to ever live and that nobody other than himself could plan something so intricate and artistic to spread his message of love. And tell me, if Sony is so bad, then why would they want to spread so much love to the world? Doesn't make sense.

....and what if they are using Michael's message, the same message the he spread during all his life, to promoting the hoax, to use MJ fans to promote something and maybe to hide something else....? The best way to spread the hoax is using his fans..... TS even asked us to go to media with the hoax story, and we know MJ feelings about the media.....

P.S
    The Army of Love was created by MJ himself and not by TS... so it's not anything new....

Yes, I know that. And yes I can see what you are saying. But, there really aren't that many hoax believers in the scheme of things. Most of MJ's fans believe he is dead. So would it really be worth all of that effort?

I'm just confused at how this one thing has made everyone forget everything else. If we are being fooled then I want to know, but I think it's very premature to forget about everything we've gathered so far.
  • Michael owns half of SONY's ATV catalog. This doesn't mean he owns half of SONY. I am sick of material things, money. I don't care about them when it comes to his life!

Okay, but that still doesn't answer my question. How can we assume that all-things Sony are bad? And I'm sure there's a lot we don't know about Michael Jackson's role in many things.

I feel like we are all starting for forget who we are talking about here. This is Michael Jackson. I really, honestly, believe that he's one of the smartest human beings to ever live and that nobody other than himself could plan something so intricate and artistic to spread his message of love. And tell me, if Sony is so bad, then why would they want to spread so much love to the world? Doesn't make sense.

....and what if they are using Michael's message, the same message the he spread during all his life, to promoting the hoax, to use MJ fans to promote something and maybe to hide something else....? The best way to spread the hoax is using his fans..... TS even asked us to go to media with the hoax story, and we know MJ feelings about the media.....

P.S
    The Army of Love was created by MJ himself and not by TS... so it's not anything new....

Yes, I know that. And yes I can see what you are saying. But, there really aren't that many hoax believers in the scheme of things. Most of MJ's fans believe he is dead. So would it really be worth all of that effort?

I'm just confused at how this one thing has made everyone forget everything else. If we are being fooled then I want to know, but I think it's very premature to forget about everything we've gathered so far.

...and this is the point.... the hoax believers want to spread the hoax theory, right? TS told us that they would take notice of us, both media and non-believers.... The first aim was (is) to spread the hoax, but we are sure that is what MJ wants....? I'm not sure about anything right now
  • I honestly think it's past time to stop suffering with so many disparate stories.
    I think we deserve more respect and consideration! We're in this to 17 months and who knows when and how everything will end.
    To think that there are people who know exactly what is happening sometimes I despair and I feel a bit silly. I just wanted a more concrete to go on ahead!

That's not asking too much!
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    No Offence to anyone who believes in this TS individual and thier posts but y'all have spent a year and a half-most of you believing in Michael and him being alive,his hoax and his come back and because a member who goes by two letters decides that Michael was murdered,your in doubt?

Who is this TS?
    ..................Anyone?????
    Exactly.

Sorry dude...whoever you are,your posts have zero influence on my opinions and beliefs.
    They are both my own,they are forged from what I personally believe to be true or false due to facts,evidence etc and come from my heart.
    To me TS is just someone sitting behind a screen writing 90year long posts filled with math and redirects for months and it isn't impressive.They may have info in them prior to it being public knowledge but a few people on here have connections they could use to do the same.Myself being one of them.
    Yesterday everyone was on top of cloud 9 over TR tweeting about him being alive,Akon says it all the time....last week the new single,the album,tmz saying he was back......etc etc etc etc...and now people are doing 360's in a matter of mins and believing Michael WAS murdered???

Sorry you have lost me.

Again,no offence to anyone who is a fan of TS.
    If anyone does want to go join the Justice4MJ group instead,the link is on their facebook page.I however am staying put in hoaxland <3
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I however am staying put in hoaxland <3

Me too!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Did anyone read my comment on the last page? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • No Offence to anyone who believes in this TS individual and thier posts but y'all have spent a year and a half-most of you believing in Michael and him being alive,his hoax and his come back and because a member who goes by two letters decides that Michael was murdered,your in doubt?

Who is this TS?
    ..................Anyone?????
    Exactly.

Sorry dude...whoever you are,your posts have zero influence on my opinions and beliefs.
    They are both my own,they are forged from what I personally believe to be true or false due to facts,evidence etc and come from my heart.
    To me TS is just someone sitting behind a screen writing 90year long posts filled with math and redirects for months and it isn't impressive.They may have info in them prior to it being public knowledge but a few people on here have connections they could use to do the same.Myself being one of them.
    Yesterday everyone was on top of cloud 9 over TR tweeting about him being alive,Akon says it all the time....last week the new single,the album,tmz saying he was back......etc etc etc etc...and now people are doing 360's in a matter of mins and believing Michael WAS murdered???

Sorry you have lost me.

Again,no offence to anyone who is a fan of TS.
    If anyone does want to go join the Justice4MJ group instead,the link is on their facebook page.I however am staying put in hoaxland <3

Not only because of TS, but by recent events.

There comes a time that we have to analyze all possibilities. Many people here dedicated his belief 100% ST.

Do not know if it's fake. I'll wait for the unfolding of history. But I'm disappointed with this history of fake CD and everything!
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Did anyone read my comment on the last page? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

I did it was an awesome post. Swaying back and forth in the wind...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Before I began to read TS post (and I still think that many of them are interesting and no one found the opposite) I believe that Michael is alive, now my problem is with all this mess in the case of Eliza, I thinking that TS should give an explanation, now I have my doubts, I'm sorry
    I am a human being ..
    I will read once again all post ...
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    I do consider both,and I am prepared for both outcomes.
    My point is one person is not going to influence what I believe in.

My post as I said twice wasn't meant to be offensive to anyone on TS's side.I just personally do not understand how people sway with the wind so easily.
  • Mo, you made a very good analysis.

I always thought that those DNA proofs were taken and accepted within the law to proceed with a court meeting.

Back to point 0 again?

I second this.

Mo you have proven through investigation the concerns a number of us raised about the validity of the DNA evidence as described by A Mayoras and Eliza.

I have been wondering for a while whether MJ may be orchestrating the whole Linda/Eliza/Elvis/Mayoras story and if so with which intend?
    -Revealing that Elvis did indeed hoax his Death whether the latter wants it or not.
    -Adding an additional "twist" in the hoax production and getting us into a rabbit hole --- in a symbolic move to bury Elvis once more.
    -Testing our capability in assessing information --- MO you passed the test!

The Eliza Presley court hearing being on the 14th December, on the same day the new album is due to be released is more than a mere coincidence IMO....

This is all puzzling!

With L.O.V.E

You are absolutely right and that's why the song is called Breaking News.. It may have something to do with it. We just have to wait and see. i commend Mo wonderful investigation.

The 14th will soon be with us, let's see what happens then! Nothing has happened that Justify jumping to conclusions or throwing stones at anybody... My opinion!

With L.O.V.E
  • I've never followed TS, but I find it quite interesting that suddenly after over a year and a half, this person would now claim that Michael has been murdered. If they really believe that, then why have they been leading people on all this time?
  • I've never followed TS, but I find it quite interesting that suddenly after over a year and a half, this person would now claim that Michael has been murdered. If they really believe that, then why have they been leading people on all this time?
    TS never claimed Michael was murdered.

Please read all parts of update #4, TS states his case about why it IS NOT murder.

TIAI Update #4a: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7010

TIAI Update #4b: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7064

TIAI Update #4c: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7124

TIAI Update #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7194
  • did i miss something? i have never been a big fan of ts but in all fairness i dont recall ts saying that michael was murdered.

Oh! My bad, I must have misread another poster's comments then. Sorry for any confusion.
  • In my opinion, TS could be stirring the pot a little, particularly in this Eliza case, however I still think this was an important post which is the theme of the hoax for me :
    DO you Think 4 your Self. That also implies to not allow yourself to be conditioned by TS.....to my way of thinking it has been done on purpose and just look at the results here!!. People start to doubt straight away and fall into despair again, as has been the case whenever the family won't confirm that MJ's alive. Remember, as I've said before, all of the clues and inconsistencies that point to this being a charade are STILL THERE no matter what new information comes out in the future that implies otherwise. We MUST be objective and think for ourselves rather than be conditioned by anyone or anything..... we really need that anthem I've been talking about on the other thread; maybe we should write one OURSELVES!!!!!!!

Please read all parts of update #4, TS states his case about why it IS NOT murder.

Well, and in that update did he give us SOLID evidences.............? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Well, and in that update did he give us SOLID evidences.............? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I would have to read them again...

I haven't based my belief in Michael being Alive on what TS has said. TS isn't what brought me to the forums in the first place way back in July 2009. It was other things that just didn't seem right from the very beginning. TS has only seemed to elaborate on things we may have missed or didn't quite understand. His posts seem to validate many things that were already being independently investigated by several different people.

I personally investigated that autopsy report myself and it is full of crap. I spent days, days and more days doing research on that AR. The AR just doesn't fit Michael at all, so if that has been created and doesn't reflect an actual autopsy on Michael Jackson then it is a hoax autopsy. What would be purpose of a hoax autopsy, if not for a hoax? What disqualifies my research on that?

What about the paramedics describing Michael being an old bald man and that they didn't recognize him when the responded to the 911 call. What about the Ambulance photo not looking like 2009 Michael but 80's or 90's Michael and that photo not matching the paramedics description either? What about the 911 call seeming to have come from the Beverley Hills Hotel from a cell phone and not from Murray's cell, which he supposedly talking on moments before he realize Michael wasn't breathing? What about the fire alarm being pulled at UCLA Medical centre, the hospital being evacuated and there being a mass of underground tunnels there with hundreds of entrances/exits? What about Jermaine and the airport slip up and the fact that the LA airport was shut down and yet at least one flight still left? What about all the differing and inconsistent stories between people and even individuals who have been interviewed about the events of that day (and some of these interviews occurred within days of each other)?

This is just a start, there is much more. Is the fact that the DNA was collected improperly in the Eliza/Vernon/Jesse/Elvis paternity case going to negate absolutely everything else, that has been uncovered by us, that supports Michael having hoaxed his death?

I don't know who TS is for sure, I have had my thoughts on that but no matter what, they are not the reason I started looking into this at all nor are they the reason I have continued to research and investigate. I believe that Michael is alive. I believe this because of what we have all discovered from day one and not what a mysterious poster has presented.
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    BRAVO Serenitys_Dream !!!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    ....... however I still think this was an important post which is the theme of the hoax for me :
    DO you Think 4 your Self. ......
    .... we really need that anthem I've been talking about on the other thread; maybe we should write one OURSELVES!!!!!!!

Yes you could be right....the theme of the hoax could be Do you think for yourself!!
    An awakening call to those who want to hear.
    The message reaches only a few people now........ I wonder if MJ has a plan for the non-believers ...
  • BRAVO Serenitys_Dream !!!

Double bravo and a standing o! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    In my opinion, TS could be stirring the pot a little, particularly in this Eliza case, however I still think this was an important post which is the theme of the hoax for me :
    DO you Think 4 your Self. That also implies to not allow yourself to be conditioned by TS.....to my way of thinking it has been done on purpose and just look at the results here!!. People start to doubt straight away and fall into despair again, as has been the case whenever the family won't confirm that MJ's alive. Remember, as I've said before, all of the clues and inconsistencies that point to this being a charade are STILL THERE no matter what new information comes out in the future that implies otherwise. We MUST be objective and think for ourselves rather than be conditioned by anyone or anything..... we really need that anthem I've been talking about on the other thread; maybe we should write one OURSELVES!!!!!!!
    as I was saying, it's easy to say "I lied on purpose" because this way you wash your hands of ANY responsability.

Until WHEN will keep saying "believe" and wait? What is the whole plan?! WHO wants us to believe?

I start to believe now that everyone has a hidden agenda here. Not all the people, but some.

I would have to read them again...

I haven't based my belief in Michael being Alive on what TS has said. TS isn't what brought me to the forums in the first place way back in July 2009. It was other things that just didn't seem right from the very beginning. TS has only seemed to elaborate on things we may have missed or didn't quite understand. His posts seem to validate many things that were already being independently investigated by several different people.

I personally investigated that autopsy report myself and it is full of crap. I spent days, days and more days doing research on that AR. The AR just doesn't fit Michael at all, so if that has been created and doesn't reflect an actual autopsy on Michael Jackson then it is a hoax autopsy. What would be purpose of a hoax autopsy, if not for a hoax? What disqualifies my research on that?

What about the paramedics describing Michael being an old bald man and that they didn't recognize him when the responded to the 911 call. What about the Ambulance photo not looking like 2009 Michael but 80's or 90's Michael and that photo not matching the paramedics description either? What about the 911 call seeming to have come from the Beverley Hills Hotel from a cell phone and not from Murray's cell, which he supposedly talking on moments before he realize Michael wasn't breathing? What about the fire alarm being pulled at UCLA Medical centre, the hospital being evacuated and there being a mass of underground tunnels there with hundreds of entrances/exits? What about Jermaine and the airport slip up and the fact that the LA airport was shut down and yet at least one flight still left? What about all the differing and inconsistent stories between people and even individuals who have been interviewed about the events of that day (and some of these interviews occurred within days of each other)?

This is just a start, there is much more. Is the fact that the DNA was collected improperly in the Eliza/Vernon/Jesse/Elvis paternity case going to negate absolutely everything else, that has been uncovered by us, that supports Michael having hoaxed his death?

I don't know who TS is for sure, I have had my thoughts on that but no matter what, they are not the reason I started looking into this at all nor are they the reason I have continued to research and investigate. I believe that Michael is alive. I believe this because of what we have all discovered from day one and not what a mysterious poster has presented.

TMZ wrote about the paramedics....
    TMZ brought us ALL the different stories, along with the other media....
    The 911 call SEEMS........ it's not enough.....
    The ambulance picture is clearly a fake, as Oxman confirmed..
    Etc....Etc...Etc....
    I'm not saying that Michael is not alive, but something stinks here......
  • I personally investigated that autopsy report myself and it is full of crap. I spent days, days and more days doing research on that AR. The AR just doesn't fit Michael at all, so if that has been created and doesn't reflect an actual autopsy on Michael Jackson then it is a hoax autopsy. What would be purpose of a hoax autopsy, if not for a hoax? What disqualifies my research on that?

What made people ever think that that autopsy report was the Real Deal..?

What makes people think that if TMZ would have leaked the real autopsy report there would have been no consequences, especially since it was leaked AFTER Murray had already been charged with involuntary manslaughter? Just think back of what happened after TMZ leaked details of the confidential preliminary autopsy report of Brittany Murphey.

It's quote clear that the autopsy report was fabricated by TMZ. TS and TMZ are cooperating. Therefore it was a piece of cake for TS to predict last December:
    But keep watching, we will yet see more developments regarding 9-9-09 and the hoax.

Then TS comes up with TIAI Update #3 one day before that autopsy report is leaked by TMZ and writes:
    3-9. The Best Is Yet to Come!

Well, even if you do need more evidence, keep watching for the 9-9-09 update. It will show very strong evidence of the hoax, and against the murder theory—as well as further evidence that TIAI (STUDY) has genuine hoax information (and is not a fake informer).

In Update #4 TS writes:
    And then on February 7, just one day before the autopsy report was released to the public, I wrote: “... keep watching for the 9-9-09 update. It will show very strong evidence of the hoax, and against the murder theory—as well as further evidence that TIAI (STUDY) has genuine hoax information (and is not a fake informer).”

When the report was released, everyone could see that the very last thing on the whole report said: “9-9-09, Date Finalized”. Was this a coincidence? There are several dates in the report: most of them in June or July, and a few in August; the latest date (other than the “Date Finalized”) is 8-19-09.

It is theoretically possible that this 9-9-09 date is a coincidence, but not likely for two main reasons.

Genuine hoax information..? Coincidence..? When one participates in fabricating "hoax evidence" it's a piece of cake to make predictions about the content and the release of it, no? The real question here should be: What was the intention of fabricating and leaking a fake autopsy report?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    In my opinion, TS could be stirring the pot a little, particularly in this Eliza case, however I still think this was an important post which is the theme of the hoax for me :

If I look at this 'Think for Yourself' issue and go back to my own original thoughts on events surrounding TII and MJ's death, when I undeniably WAS thinking for myself, I come up with the following:

O2 announcement - surprising and weird, why would he be doing concerts again after all this time out of the limelight? Doubts about them ever happening.

Cancellation/postponement of TII concerts - convinced they're never going to happen.

Death - how convenient! Now he certainly won't have to do those concerts.

Memorial - it was just like a show.

TII - no RIP, weird non-MJ moves and mistakes in lyrics.

Everything else I now believe has pretty much come from TMZ, YouTube, TS and this site via TINI and MJJ-777. So I have been heavily influenced by others, in sources that I normally wouldn't give the time of day to. Does the fact they enabled me move those 'original thoughts' into more concrete ideas/beliefs mean I have been 'conditioned'? Should I simply live with my 'original thoughts' and just accept the idea that MJ's passing was puzzling, much like the rest of his life?

Seems like I'm being directed back to the beginning.