Eliza Presley's DNA evidence no Legal Evidence?

Comments

• I see it in another way.

Eliza, Linda and the Doctor believe someone who they never saw, someone who told them "Hey, I am Jesse but in real, I am Elvis, I never died".
    The prank could have been played on them.

Those people believe in a man´s word who they never met in person and trust him blindly.

That trust leads people to act and those actions costs the legal system and private people ( as Eliza) money as well.

On the other hand, they sell books about the story and media takes the time to sell commercial space.

Blind faith.

The same happened when MJ was accused. Someone said "he did it" and with no real evidence but words, MJ was set in to court.

But if this is a "prank being played on them" then it is being done by a Presley relative because the DNA from the envelope, that Jesse licked, matches the Presley's and Eliza's DNA matches the Envelope DNA and the other DNA reportedly from Presley relatives.

So...

Eliza's is therefore related to the Presley family and so is Jesse. How would they have known this about Eliza prior to the DNA being tested? What purpose would Presley family members have for trying to do this sort of "prank" on Eliza? Who would be behind that and for what goal?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I guess that the Presley family is large.DNA could have been coming from any Elvis related family member.

Their reasons? I have no idea.

• You know what is so funny? We have two women, Eliza and Linda. Both women claim that Elvis is alive, both never met him in person. Linda says that Jesse wants Eliza to stop, Eliza says that Elvis supports her. If exposing Elvis/Jesse would be so dangerous, then WHY is Linda's page still up? And why would Jesse/Elvis send a licked envelope of which he KNEW people could use to expose him? Why are we all believing Linda? Just because Eliza's evidence is not according the books? That's a little narrow minded. If Linda would really be so concerned about Jesse and his safety, she would have pulled the website. If I get an e-mail or a call tomorrow from Jermaine, Janet or anyone else from the family that this website is dangerous to Mike, it's offline in a split second, simple as that.

Eliza says Elvis wants to set the record straight before he is really gone. If some people know what he wants to do, one way or another (not saying he will be back in person again), there is a big chance people want to avoid that. I am just amazed how people say that they were so quick to believe Eliza's story, now people are even quicker to believe Linda's story. I don't get that, but who am I?

Since people are blindly following TS in this case, here's the reason as to why people believe Linda:
    Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET

Does MJ Have Any Informers?

Elvis/Jesse had Dr. Hinton as an informer, and he helped to write the book {see Update #6, http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=11061}. And Elvis/Jesse still has Linda as an informer {http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/index.php}.
    WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT

I have been asked some questions about why I do not support the court case, why Elvis/Jesse does not support the court case, am I sure that I am still in touch with the real Elvis Presley, why is the court case not within his approval while my web site is, etc.

I will state very briefly here a few answers...but I will not air "dirty laundry" here about this case nor why Elvis/Jesse does not support the case.

His disapproval of this case was made clearly known to each of us involved in October of last year...2009. If you will note, I have stated a number of times, when posting an update on the case that my only interest in this case was because it involved Jesse's DNA. I have not posted one word of update about anyone involved in this case.

You may recall, if you were visiting my web site back last year, that I did remove my pages regarding the party involved and the case from my site rather abruptly.

I only continued to post the court updates and Attorney Andy Mayoras's blog comments about the case on my web site because I knew that the proceedings would eventually substantiate myself and my web site.

Read the entire statement: <!-- m -->http://www.lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page53<!-- m -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739

Since people are blindly following TS in this case, here's the reason as to why people believe Linda:

Elvis/Jesse had Dr. Hinton as an informer, and he helped to write the book {see Update #6, http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=11061}. And Elvis/Jesse still has Linda as an informer {http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/index.php}.

Mo, I want to ask you now that you pointed this out for everyone to see: If Linda turns out to be a fake (which I most likely think now even more than before), and she herself submitted "evidence" that she is real and not lying (the letters that Jesse wrote to her, autographs, etc.) and at the same time we have TS that submitted his evidence to prove he's real and telling the truth- now that Linda might be involved in making up a huge lie, then this makes TIAI a huge lie too?

And if not, then considering that this Elvis story could be very well a huge made up, then this implies: WHAT in TIAI posts IS true?Considering he INSISTED on this Elvis connection all long, and in the last update he even said that there won't be many redirects not before Eliza's case starts. So the Elvis thing is his main focus.

• Since people are blindly following TS in this case, here's the reason as to why people believe Linda:

Mo, I want to ask you now that you pointed this out for everyone to see: If Linda turns out to be a fake (which I most likely think now even more than before), and she herself submitted "evidence" that she is real and not lying (the letters that Jesse wrote to her, autographs, etc.) and at the same time we have TS that submitted his evidence to prove he's real and telling the truth- now that Linda might be involved in making up a huge lie, then this makes TIAI a huge lie too?

And if not, then considering that this Elvis story could be very well a huge made up, then this implies: WHAT in TIAI posts IS true?Considering he INSISTED on this Elvis connection all long, and in the last update he even said that there won't be many redirects not before Eliza's case starts. So the Elvis thing is his main focus.

Anna, at this point I have many unanswered questions as well. Piece by piece it looks like all the "solid evidence" we have been provided with over the past 12 months is actually nothing more than fata morganas. I think it's about time that we start assessing ALL the "evidence" we have been provided with by the "evidence" itself, and not by the person who brought it.
    Are you referring at TIAI strictly or at the whole hoax?
  • Are you referring at TIAI strictly or at the whole hoax?

The whole shit Anna, everything.
    Are you referring at TIAI strictly or at the whole hoax?

But why does the Elvis case make you say that everything is just imagination?Is Elvis the main proof of it?
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    In my opinion people shouldn't have put trust in TS and his whole plot about connections. maybe connections are not even existing and he made them look like they would really exist. TS never convinced me
    I am not taking any sides since I also take TS´s post with a pinch of salt but as the events have been happening, TS predicted albums, news, interviews....

TS knows how the "business" is evolving.
    I am not taking any sides since I also take TS´s post with a pinch of salt but as the events have been happening, TS predicted albums, news, interviews....

What did TS predict, in fact?
  • Are you referring at TIAI strictly or at the whole hoax?

But why does the Elvis case make you say that everything is just imagination?Is Elvis the main proof of it?

Anna, please READ my replies...

What did TS predict, in fact?

Have you followed TS´s redirections at all? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

The release of breaking news was one hint as the most recent.
  • I am not taking any sides since I also take TS´s post with a pinch of salt but as the events have been happening, TS predicted albums, news, interviews....

All these predictions were SONY/TMZ related...so you could say "business" indeed Gema.

All these predictions were SONY/TMZ related...so you could say "business" indeed Gema.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I did read your replies. I just ask you why is Elvis the main proof of Michael hoaxing his death. Because TIAI said so? So your belief in all this stood only in TIAI authenticity? I ask you because suddenly with the Elvis case falling you completely changed your mind.
    I did read your replies. I just ask you why is Elvis the main proof of Michael hoaxing his death. Because TIAI said so? So your belief in all this stood only in TIAI authenticity? I ask you because suddenly with the Elvis case falling you completely changed your mind.

I don´t even care about the Elvis MJ comparisons. I take it as 2 different events. But if one goes back to the Elvis death repport, autopsy, how the funeral was handled the mass hysteria around and all the situations happening when Elvis died, MJ´s death in the media has had the same impact.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    Mo, are you saying that SONY made up TS who came on this forum to cover their crime? I am shocked and don't know what to think. I am even afraid of thinking about it.It can't be.. it can't be..

In my opinion TS is someone who is really in some way obsessed
    Michael Jacksons trust is 50% of Sony.
  • I did read your replies. I just ask you why is Elvis the main proof of Michael hoaxing his death. Because TIAI said so? So your belief in all this stood only in TIAI authenticity? I ask you because suddenly with the Elvis case falling you completely changed your mind.

No Anna, it's not just the Elvis case, and not just TIAI. There are several "clues" we clamp on to, which in fact don't hold any standing but are merely based on believe instead of on solid proof.
  • I have re-read ALL TS' posts during those days and I was like <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Which SOLID PROOFS TS has given us....?
    I'm talking about HUGE evidences and not SONY/TMZ connected...

In TIAI UPDATE #1: HIGH PROBABILITY OF MJ “RETURN” THIS MONTH! he wrote:
    1-10. Review of Evidences that TIAI is Genuine

#1. MJ investigation complete, only two days after TIAI announced this update.
    #2. 333 pages of FBI files, planned release on same day as TIAI Revealed.
    #3. $9.99 while LaToya shopping, connecting with “99” days after 9-9-09.
    #4. Six 911 articles on TMZ, the day after TIAI conspiracies on Google (911, etc).
    #5. Murray on TMZ news four times, the same day as the TIAI Murray redirect.
    #6. Vendetta on 11-5; Evan Chandler / Emerald City on 11-17 (70th anniversary).
    #7. 2012 trailer, a week before “Jackson” and many other MJ parallels came out.
    #8. TII Resurrection scene in a graveyard (not funeral & casket, etc).
    #9. TII would Reveal the hoax (Smooth Criminal, no RIP, BAM statement, etc).
    #10. TII would show the MJ “Return” (this very word is now on the DVD).
    #11. 1998 autograph codes; 77 days & 7 days all pointed to 9-9-09, and was fulfilled by several TII and MJ related events.

I'm asking you, THESE are SOLID evidences....?
    And then we have the Eliza/Elvis story, and he hasn't given us an explanation yet, and TS I don't buy the test thing....
    After Mo posted this thread what he did? He redirected to the Barhain thing... well nice psychology: You have been discredited, so why don't give them some details (maybe fakes) about something they are interested in..
    I think it's time to open up our eyes, maybe someone has fooled us....
    maybe someone has fooled us....

And who is that "someone"?
  • maybe someone has fooled us....

And who is that "someone"?

TIAI/TS, probably... or someone else....
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Wow I am so confused right now..how do we know this conversation isn't a 'test'? Like Mo said maybe we need to go back and look again at all of the evidence.(our evidence not TS evidence). I still think we will come to the conclusion that MJ is alive. I'm not sure what we will decide about TS.
  • Either way is not logical if you think about it. Does it make more sense to believe MJ hoaxed his death, or to believe a group of people murdered him and then came up with this elaborate plan to make it look like he really faked his death....which in turn would expose the truth about themselves...

To me, the second option sounds even more ridiculous than the first.

Unless I'm missing something here, I don't get how any of this disproves TS.