Michael DID drink alcohol.

13»

Comments

• Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Well, if KFC was Michael's favorite food, it's safe to say the "toot-fairy" came to visit him from time to time for sure (all those eleven herbs and spices huh?) <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I think it's safe to assume Michael was very human, he drank, he swore, he smoked, he had sex...but he tried to keep it on the lo-lo so as to set a good example.

I still think the pictures are photoshopped, but I think they were done to make a point....he was human <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I could be wrong, but I think I read somewhere that these photos were fake
  • I still think the pictures are photoshopped, but I think they were done to make a point....he was human <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Why ? Because if he didn't drink, he won't be a human ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • carapcarap Posts: 89
    yes, and ... I drink a glass of a good red wine last night and a beer friday evening .... soo what? we are human: me and MJ
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    I still think the pictures are photoshopped, but I think they were done to make a point....he was human <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Why ? Because if he didn't drink, he won't be a human ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I guess "normal" would be a better word. He was just a "regular" guy (with an extraordinary talent) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • maybe he drinks wine for the antioxidants. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Reminds me of Stanley from The Office " I drink a glass or red wine about once a week... for the anti-oxidants". <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Even Jesus drank wine.
  • good grief if lisa is telling the truth he pursued a married woman i think that trumps drinking on the bad boy scale. can we let it go <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • good grief if lisa is telling the truth he pursued a married woman i think that trumps drinking on the bad boy scale. can we let it go <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I think Dancing makes a good point about people thinking MJ was this angelic person. A lot of it had to do with his strict faith being talked about in the beginning of his solo career. Of course, we can't forget that completely innocent sounding voice and smile back then.

No one in this world need make a defense over drinking alcohol. It is a legal beverage, considered very sophisticated in social circles (fine wine) and served at most places that will allow it.

I know some of you on the forum are very young and that makes alcohol something taboo and exciting. It is neither. It is just a drink, that happens to make you intoxicated if you have too much.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Even if I don´t know MJ´s drinking habits, I guess that he drank wine, beer and may be ron&coke, but not heavy drinks as gyn or vodka.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Even if I don´t know MJ´s drinking habits, I guess that he drank wine, beer and may be ron&coke, but not heavy drinks as gyn or vodka.

Everyone likes a little bit of Vodka at times!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

Mmm yes, as long as it's a little bit and not a lot on an empty stomach because a big mess is inevitable and the people you're with aren't going to be too happy to clean it up... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That´s a hell of a lot of [s:cpzbz9bc]water[/s:cpzbz9bc] vodka <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    tumblr_lc5pvuVLYP1qd109xo1_500.jpg
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Okay guys, Michael drank occasionally, don't make him out to be some kind of heavy alcoholic. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Everyone has drank sometime in their life, even I have! It's not that bad. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tumblr_lc5pvuVLYP1qd109xo1_500.jpg

This is the BEST. PICTURE. EVER. I wonder if this was the same night as the picture with him holding up big drawers with two doves on his arms. If so, I wish I was there with him. Looks like they were having some random ass fun! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Everyone wants to know who is the real Michael.Whatever side of himself he showed we gave him a nickname : from the innocent Bambi to a Monster attacking children, he uses lipstick, so he's gay...What must he do to show he's just a human being, no more no less, with forces and wicknesses.
    Now this pictures appear...who decided to show them ? Michael ? I wouln't be surprised of more pictures to come.Why wouldn't he appreciate beer...I drink one sometimes, we have great beers here in France, and I'm a woman, no big deal !
    If we saw him changing a bulb, or doing the dishes (already, with Paul Mac Cartney), we saw him change his baby, giving feeding bottle to Blanket...
    We all know he likes to film his public appearances...I would be delighted to see him disguised among people, sitting in a bar, shopping, without sunglasses, hats, without make-up,without any strass, etc...please .All things he couldn't do when he was alive.And by the way, he can call me if he needs someone to hold the camera, or to lend him an old pullover. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • well, cheers michael!

He probably also had many women.. So whaat?? I am glad he also enojoyed the little sins in life <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • This is it.
  • well, cheers michael!

He probably also had many women.. So whaat?? I am glad he also enojoyed the little sins in life <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

"Many women" would not fit into Michael's schedule - or mindset. And yes, I'm getting into the whole "what he would / wouldn't do..." There was a very particular type of woman he liked, and lusting after someone was not enough for him to want to be with a woman (especially given his aforementioned busy schedule). Michael was a gentleman; there's too much evidence for it. Drinking occasionally and/or having fun doesn't mean he was bedding all the women who threw themselves at him... Or even ANY of them. Do you think MJ didn't know the dangers, being who he was? Can you imagine how many women would have tried to have babies with him?! BESIDES: His every move was followed!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    well, cheers michael!

"Many women" would not fit into Michael's schedule - or mindset. And yes, I'm getting into the whole "what he would / wouldn't do..." There was a very particular type of woman he liked, and lusting after someone was not enough for him to want to be with a woman (especially given his aforementioned busy schedule). Michael was a gentleman; there's too much evidence for it. Drinking occasionally and/or having fun doesn't mean he was bedding all the women who threw themselves at him... Or even ANY of them. Do you think MJ didn't know the dangers, being who he was? Can you imagine how many women would have tried to have babies with him?! BESIDES: His every move was followed!

Yeah, but that makes me think of the MJ doubles and the alleged baby-mamas who are so certain they have a mini-MJ... Get what I mean? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

The evil doers <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I thought kf said that picture was taken as a joke with a prop drink she seemed abit upset that people thought it was a real drink but I wonder why they had to keep drinking etc quiet david guest said that mj got drunk and threw up good luck to him but idont think any of us know the real mj just the public mj Dancing is looking for the truth to what happened on the 25 th like us all
    I am not a drinker at all but i´ve got drunk many times with white spirits. Because i am not a drinker on regular basis, can´t tolerate alcohol as others may do. May be MJ is under the same category.