TIAI November 22

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Uncovering the truth as MJ is alive an he left to Bahrein from New York June 25th?

I can´t make more deductions today. Whatever whatever whateveeeeer...

I think once Michael comes back, a LOT of truths will be uncovered, whether they relate to MJ or not.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    And it looks like the movie industry is all over it!

http://www.firstshowing.net/2010/11/19/leonardo-dicaprio-nabs-jfk-assassination-film-legacy-of-secrecy/

Leonardo DiCaprio in JFK Assassination Film 'Legacy of Secrecy'

November 19, 2010
    Source: Variety
    by Ethan Anderton

leodicaprio-legacyofsecrecy.jpg

We just found out about the menacing project that Leonardo DiCaprio lined up with an adaptation of The Devil in the White City. The actor is getting ready to shoot Clint Eastwood's Hoover biopic in the spring, but DiCaprio has already lined up yet another project. Variety reports the actor
    will star in and produce Legacy of Secrecy, an adaptation of Lamar Waldron and Thom Hartmann's non-fiction book of the same name. Apparently DiCaprio's father brought the book to his attention which includes new and recently disclassified information from the FBI and National Archives which hypothesizes a motive behind the JFK assasination.

In the film, DiCaprio would play FBI informant Jack Van Laningham who apparently witnessed the confession of Mafia godfather Carlos Marcello for the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Apparently the confession came about after a dangerous and long-secret undercover operation, wherein the FBI positioned Van Laningham to become confidant to Marcello, who ruled organized crime in Louisiana and most of Texas for decades. The 1979 House Select Committee on Assassinations said mobster Santo Trafficante and Marcello "had the motive, means, and opportunity to assassinate President Kennedy." Very interesting to say the least.

The book has information from FBI and Secret Service files showing that more than a dozen of Marcello's associates and family members were questioned or arrested by authorities in assocation with the JFK assassination, but the deal for the book doesn't include documentary film and TV rights to the book since JFK isn't the only subject of interest in the film. The book also says the Mafia is responsible for the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. and the Watergate scandal. Those two theories sounds like good ideas for films themselves, so maybe we're in for a Legacy of Secrecy franchise of sorts. That sounds good to me. How about you?
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    O.K. I AM OFFICIALLY "LOSING THE WILL TO LIVE" HERE FOLKS.......soooooooo confused .............xxxx
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I am just curious.....
    does TMZ always have a link for the The Huffington Post at the bottom of their website? I was just there, at the bottom they have AROUND THE WEB the first website they post is huffington...they just seem like an odd match....
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    O.K. I AM OFFICIALLY "LOSING THE WILL TO LIVE" HERE FOLKS.......soooooooo confused .............xxxx

Oh no! It's just getting fun!!

Here we are:

[youtube:26o367tg]
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    ha ha ha ...................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Gema wrote:

Sarahli wrote:
    Gema wrote:
    I think I got it!

New York, John F Kennedy airport offers flights to Bahréin!!!

For free?

No, JFK airport has flights New York - Bahrein. This would mean that MJ was not in L.A on June 25th, he was in New York.
    Someone else should have been in the hospital, in anybody at all, creating a big circus outside as if would be a real event happening outside the hospital.

Wasn´t Janet in New York as well?

This theory is logical.. if it is coherent <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Today I do not think very much.. I have flu and the head hurts me <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Get well Paula! I am with a virus as well <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> it shows I am not working today <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Okay at least you have an excuse... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    petting.gif
    petting.gif

Gema you are hilarious! Thank you and ...... God bless you.
  • Source: http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/11/22/response-to-tiai-1121/

Talking about Jackie O and new memoirs….

Well it looks like there is gonna be some unfolding of mysteries. <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

So just to review some redirects where TS talked about re: JFK.

R31 – George Cover

R32 – Google Search George

R33 – Murder JFK Jr.

R35 – Conspiracy Murders

R99 – JFK Assassination Cover Up

See http://lilwendy.wordpress.com “Thisisalsoit.com – to date” for all the redirects.

TIAI Revealed Pt. 7 NWO Powers Control the Media: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1930&p=27572#p27572

TIAI Update #5B DO you Think 4 your Self? Section 5-6: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9763&p=163734#p163734

To summarize it talks about corruption among leaders, media control, money control, funding agendas, grassy knoll theories and how many know there is a larger conspiracy behind JFK’s death.

Jackie O knew stuff. I pray she told all in her memoirs. Jackie O and MJ were friends. I’m sure MJ was made aware of the corruption and like so many others, they took MJ down (so they thought… hee hee)

And on the 47th anniversary of JFK’s assassination, let’s watch this video with an open mind and allow our eyes to be opened.

[youtube:13147hid]

This is a good video, the JFK speech is very much about tearing apart the NWO to bring freedom back to the World; a message that it also very important to MJ.

Today's redirect makes the link between the anniversary of JFK assassination and the release of Vision. TS is showing us that the JFK assassination is an important event for MJ and that's why HE decided to release HIS Vision DVD on the same day.
    Again, it shows that everything is planned!
    The choice of article with the tapes to be be revealed next year may also imply that there is a hidden message in the DVD... to be unveiled at a later date.

Thank You TS

With L.O.V.E
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Gema wrote:

Get well Paula! I am with a virus as well it shows I am not working today

thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Source: http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/11/22/response-to-tiai-1121/

Talking about Jackie O and new memoirs….

Well it looks like there is gonna be some unfolding of mysteries. <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

So just to review some redirects where TS talked about re: JFK.

R31 – George Cover

R32 – Google Search George

R33 – Murder JFK Jr.

R35 – Conspiracy Murders

R99 – JFK Assassination Cover Up

See http://lilwendy.wordpress.com “Thisisalsoit.com – to date” for all the redirects.

TIAI Revealed Pt. 7 NWO Powers Control the Media: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1930&p=27572#p27572

TIAI Update #5B DO you Think 4 your Self? Section 5-6: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9763&p=163734#p163734

To summarize it talks about corruption among leaders, media control, money control, funding agendas, grassy knoll theories and how many know there is a larger conspiracy behind JFK’s death.

Jackie O knew stuff. I pray she told all in her memoirs. Jackie O and MJ were friends. I’m sure MJ was made aware of the corruption and like so many others, they took MJ down (so they thought… hee hee)

And on the 47th anniversary of JFK’s assassination, let’s watch this video with an open mind and allow our eyes to be opened.

[youtube:259yd8ml]

This is a good video, the JFK speech is very much about tearing apart the NWO to bring freedom back to the World; a message that it also very important to MJ.

Today's redirect makes the link between the anniversary of JFK assassination and the release of Vision. TS is showing us that the JFK assassination is an important event for MJ and that's why HE decided to release HIS Vision DVD on the same day.
    Again, it shows that everything is planned!
    The choice of article with the tapes to be be revealed next year may also imply that there is a hidden message in the DVD... to be unveiled at a later date.

Thank You TS

With L.O.V.E

My thought exactly (about hidden message in Vision) as around one year ago today the redirects were talking about DVD Easter Eggs.... hmmmm....

R22 (Nov 24 09) DVD Easter Eggs? http://www.dvdeastereggs.com/faq.php
  • there was tabloid type rumor that kennedy did not die but was on an island somewhere with brain damage or something .
  • Sorry I can't prevent myself from posting... and I hope that TS is having a lot of fun. Maybe that Michael survived a murder attempt, he had a NDE and called the DVD set box Vision because he had a vision during that NDE? Now JFK + Bahrein is self explanatory Michael is safer there than in the USA.

Coming from a NDE is a rebirth in itself.

JFK+Bahrein still I don´t understand smiley.gif

JFK tried to expose the secret societies no?Or something like that... let' say that he did not folllow the rules of the dark side. So they killed him. Michael is doing even worse and the US Gov is a big target so they will of course try to silence him even if he took precautions to fake his death legally (lol it's weird to say that). Well the paralells between Michael and JFK exists.... so Michael is safer in Bahrein then in the USA but there is no direct link between Bahrein and JFK... not that I know at least. I hope it's clear. Now I feel like this is not it, yet. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes he did try to expose the Secret Societies. He was murdered for it. I also believe there have been attempts made on Michael's life. He wasn't paranoid for no reason.

I am sure there are many pissed off NWO enemies just licking their chomps at the thought of what new horrible thing they can think of to fool the masses and try to figure out "Where the hell Michael is"

This is a very Brave thing Michael has done for us. I can't say Thank you enough.

The thread from the TMZ article back in Oct. has some good posts on it.
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=14518&start=0&hilit=jfk+vision<!-- l -->

Stay Safe and warm Michael.

Peace
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Sorry I can't prevent myself from posting... and I hope that TS is having a lot of fun. Maybe that Michael survived a murder attempt, he had a NDE and called the DVD set box Vision because he had a vision during that NDE? Now JFK + Bahrein is self explanatory Michael is safer there than in the USA.
    I personally am really shocked because the place where Micheal is hiding has been sort of revealed if we assume that he is really hiding in Bahrain! Now the Illuminati people know where he is. Won't they try to hunt him down???? I'm just afraid!!!!!!
    Well, may be I'm the only one here who doesn't think that exposing Michael's hiding place is a good idea. Why did TS redirect to that article anyway????
    How many "believers" wrote that it's time to take the first flight to Bahrain?!! Don't you think the bad guys would do the same thing???
    Do you think that Michael is safe after this redirect??? I doubt!!!!
    Is TS really supporting Micheal ? This redirect made me really think about TS's intentions. Sorry TS. I'm just wondering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Unless..... he is drawing our attention to a place .... while Micheal is hiding somewhere else?! Didn't this happen before?!!!!!!
  • Sorry I can't prevent myself from posting... and I hope that TS is having a lot of fun. Maybe that Michael survived a murder attempt, he had a NDE and called the DVD set box Vision because he had a vision during that NDE? Now JFK + Bahrein is self explanatory Michael is safer there than in the USA.
    I personally am really shocked because the place where Micheal is hiding has been sort of revealed if we assume that he is really hiding in Bahrain! Now the Illuminati people know where he is. Won't they try to hunt him down???? I'm just afraid!!!!!!
    Well, may be I'm the only one here who doesn't think that exposing Michael's hiding place is a good idea. Why did TS redirect to that article anyway????
    How many "believers" wrote that it's time to take the first flight to Bahrain?!! Don't you think the bad guys would do the same thing???
    Do you think that Michael is safe after this redirect??? I doubt!!!!
    Is TS really supporting Micheal ? This redirect made me really think about TS's intentions. Sorry TS. I'm just wondering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Unless..... he is drawing our attention to a place .... while Micheal is hiding somewhere else?! Didn't this happen before?!!!!!!

I'm just wondering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Unless..... he is drawing our attention to a place .... while Micheal is hiding somewhere else?! Didn't this happen before?!!!!!![/quote
    ]

This quote reminds me of something, didnt Sneddon raid Neverland whilst MJ was away at a Music Award Ceremony which was set up?

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • You never know TS can be Tom Sneddon. It's worth a thought?
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    That redirect is worth thinking!!! Things never got that clear before! Exposing the hiding place of Micheal ???!!!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!!
    There is something inconvenient about that redirect!!!!
    We all know that Michael is not gonna "Bam" now. He still needs some time. So why is his hiding place revealed now???!!!!!!I don't understand this!!!
    there was tabloid type rumor that kennedy did not die but was on an island somewhere with brain damage or something .

Yes I've came across that theory. How is it not possible to not become paranoid?
  • there was tabloid type rumor that kennedy did not die but was on an island somewhere with brain damage or something .

Yes I've came across that theory. How is it not possible to not become paranoid?

for me just a short hop from suspicious mind <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • naviblnavibl Posts: 117
    I had read somewhere that Bahrain was the location of the tree of life because there is a tree that thrives there in the middle of a place that looks like desert. It is all sand and there is no water around for it to pull from. They say its roots go so far down into the ground that there may be an underground spring that feeds it, but it would not sustain because a tree absorbs water from the top soil that lets rain soak down on to the roots not the roots draw water up from a source. So it has been an on going mystery as to how this tree survives.

It has been said the Garden of Eden was there. I had always felt that Michael went to Bahrain for a specific purpose unknown to everyone but the people that where close to him there. We would never know what he really did there because those people for very private about so much. They greatly loved Michael.

Also the title Vision for the DVD, I thing is was named that to tell us how Michael knew of things to come! Since God gave him the music, I feel God gave him something even greater, "not saying this to offend non believers in God...so no attacks" Since Michael knew Jackie O I would think she had a glimps of the aura that surrounded Michael and could feel something about him special and maybe she did open up to him about some very private things. Things that God gave him revelation about or a Vision. Many prophets had visions of things to come. Michael was so up close and personal with so many leaders of government. They seemed to gravitate to him!

I think Michael is able to show us so much now, that he wasn't able to say on a stage or write about. I was on the thread here that has the information on the ArK of the Covenant, and I was looking at one of the vids and then drilled down into other vids, and saw a ladie talking about the Myian and various Indian tribes, and she is speaking about changes that have started taking place on the earth with our bodies and minds. She called it an awakening and renewal process, so maybe this is happening to people unaware, which is why thingz are beginning to be brought to our attention. Hence release of Jackie O's writings.

Things being revealed that we are suppose to know! Things that wlll cause us to realize completely, that we are in dire straits and need to look at what lies ahead and be educated about what we are dealing with. You can't fight the enemy if you don't know who he is!

Please remember it really is all for L.O.V.E.
    there was tabloid type rumor that kennedy did not die but was on an island somewhere with brain damage or something .

for me just a short hop from suspicious mind <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

LOL