Why are you here?

trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi guys

So, with all the drama and conflict going on in the forum these past few days I thought it might be a good idea for us to look back and share what made us come here in the first place. Anyone feel free to share.

Please though can we not start yet another thread about the validity of TS? I would just like people to share what make them think MJ was alive and why they came here.

So I will start.

When June 25th 2009 came around and Michael 'died' I was shocked like anyone else. But I accepted it. Why shouldn't I? Sure, I thought he was a good musician, but I hadn't really shown any interest in him for quite a while. Some time later, I saw the Dave Dave appearance on LKL. I thought, what? That's Michael Jackson!! After that I started investigating on my own and found just masses and masses of inconsistencies which I just could not ignore.Eventually I came across this site. I didn't join for ages, I just observed, wondering what I could possibly add to the equation. Then I joined, and I have not stopped learning since.

Please let me know what exactly the first thing that led YOU to believe Michael was alive?

Love to all

Comments

• DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I never felt MJ had died so I want to get some confirmation in some shape or form.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Great thread.

I suspected almost immediately. MJ to me equates illusion and not everything being quite as it appears... it's his reputation, always has been to me anyway, so as soon as I got the news that MJ had died of cardiac arrest the seed of doubt that had been planted decades prior began to sprout. Subsequent wacky reports didn't add up and MJ being a drug user as they were all saying just didn't sit right with me.

I expected him to jump out of the coffin at the memorial. When he didn't, emotion won over and I mourned him. Once grief had passed, logic once again prevailed and I was on the internet determined to get to the bottom of the situation. July 17th I registered as member on mjhd.com and the rest is history.

For me it has always come back to Liberian Girl. The final slide at the memorial, "I'm alive and here forever" on the screen, "painS", elephant parade in the streets to the Staples Center that morning, Pepsi video leak, 70 days before burial, the whole thing with Propofol is downright wacky, then Liberian Girl being the exclusive pics used at the burial sealed the deal. MJ isn't really dead. This is a hoax.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    this may sound a little weird.but when they announced about micheal.................a voice in my head said.."no its not true dont worry"......................odd you may say.................BUT. over 25 years ago........................as i came down stairs one morning,and went to go into my lounge...............as i put my hand on the door handle......................a voice said .quite clearly to me .....YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE WHAT YOU FIND.BUT I AM HERE FOR YOU"....................a cold breeze surrounded me.and as i entered the room .i found my husband had committed suicide............................SO YES..........I NOW LISTEN TO WHAT I HEAR........... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlove to all
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    this may sound a little weird.but when they announced about micheal.................a voice in my head said.."no its not true dont worry"......................odd you may say.................BUT. over 25 years ago........................as i came down stairs one morning,and went to go into my lounge...............as i put my hand on the door handle......................a voice said .quite clearly to me .....YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE WHAT YOU FIND.BUT I AM HERE FOR YOU"....................a cold breeze surrounded me.and as i entered the room .i found my husband had committed suicide............................SO YES..........I NOW LISTEN TO WHAT I HEAR........... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlove to all

I am so sorry to hear what happened.
    Thank you for sharing. Much love to you
    xxx
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I first had a feeling that all wasn't quite what it seemed within two days of his "death". The initial shock and grief was replaced with wonder. This is MJ after all. The press was VERY quick to report that Randy was at the house that morning and that family members had reported that he'd been given a shot of Demerol half an hour before he suffered cardiac arrest. That obviously immediately reminded me of the song Morphine. Then the story quickly changed and suddenly Demerol was no longer to blame. Had someone decided that clue was too obvious and too many had already started to question? Was the realisation supposed to be gradual? Then there were all the other details that didn't fit or make sense, the contradictions in the reports and from the family. Janet, dressed in white, at the VMAs, saying she was representing the family as they were too upset to attend, even though they had been very visible, especially Joe.

The memorial just felt "staged" and not an authentic tribute at all. Only Jermaine performed, not Janet or the rest of the brothers. People were noticable by their absence. The Liberian Girl pics and the I'm Alive and I'm Here Forever also set off alarm bells. Paris' speech was moving but they all kept using present tense.

Then there was the huge fiasco around the date of the burial, which was put off umpteen times, the green-screened background of Forrest Lawn, and of course Dave Dave. By this time I was 100% convinced he was alive and that this was a hoax. Knowing his love of magic mystery and PT Barnum it didn't surprise me but I knew there also had to be a good reason. Having been very aware of his lyrics concerning the media and the conspiracy to destroy him, especially from HIStory onwards, I understood entirely why he would stage this hoax, to finally get the idea through to the world that they are essentially puppets of the media. I could see how the Dave Dave "prank" would be right up his alley. Talk about brazen! On the day of his "burial" of all times! Classic. There are lots of other things but I'd be here all day and we know them all anyway! Needless to say I was here lurking for a long time before I joined, glad I wasn't the only one who'd noticed all these things and that as I'd expected I wasn't crazy! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Omg my heart stopped when I read that loyalfan...

I have no words, just an overwhelming desire to put a hand on your shoulder.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    On June 25th when I heard that Michael had died, I just couldn't believe it. I know a lot of people felt the same but I couldn't get past the feeling that it couldn't be real. I admit that I really was unable to think about anything else and it just so happened that I had the following week off of work so I was able to immerse myself on the internet to see what more I could find out. What initally weirded me out about the whole thing was that I had read six months prior to June 25th, that Michael supposedly had six months to live, that he had a huge cache of songs to be released after his death for his kids, that he was ill, then he was fine and going to do 50 concerts at the O2 arena. So a bunch of conflicting stories leading up to June 25th.

It was two or three days after he "died" that I really started noticing all the conflicting reports of the events of June 25th. At first I just thought it was really strange and that people couldn't get their stories straight because it's Michael and everyone wanted to have a story to tell about what happened that day. But it all just seemed really bizarre to me so I typed into google, "Is Michael Jackson really dead?" or something to that effect. I think the first site I stumbled onto was the Derek Clontz one - which immediately compared MJ to Elvis and how they were both alive - and also that MJ was planning a "Back from the Dead" tour (the IMMORTAL tour perhaps?). Then Cassandra Gretchen-Sims popped up after a while and I really didn't know what to think about her. It was shortly after the DC site that I came across the original MJHD and I couldn't read enough and I felt relieved that what I was reading was a lot of what I had already thought about from my own feelings about the events of June 25th, the Memorial, the family and close friends, the possibility of his body being on display at Neverland, the autopsy, death certificate, the list goes on and on.

I love this forum and everyone on here and I honestly don't know what I would do without it! None of us would ever have come together and "met" in the way we have and I feel we've grown together and have learned from each other in a unique way because we all choose to be here and we share a common cause. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

Wow, thank you for sharing this very private and meaningful experience with us. It must be hard to think about and I'm sorry for what you've been through. Stay strong, with love always.
  • great Idea, <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I know I probably shared my story before but I really want to know the other members' story! <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    well, I always knew MJ and stufff had MJ memories growing up like everybody else you know, but around a weak before he "died" I was obsessed! the night before MJ "died" I was singing wanna be starting something so my parents having never heard me sing Michael Jackson were wireded out and they were like why the heck are you singing that! of course it brought all kinda of memories for them and it made me regret reminding them of the good ol' days!
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> the next morning I remember it was exams and I was home schooled that year I didn't know the people that were there with me but I decided to come out of the closet as a MJ fan! you know it wasn't cool before the "death" to be an MJ fan and they gave me those kind of looks and stufff which is funny because after the 25th they suddenly became "long time fans" (you'll know why I'm boring you with this in a second)
    any way so I get home I go on my laptop and I see the story about the ambulance and I'm like hahaha he doesn't wanna do the concert anymore! good! ( I was so jealous I wasn't able to go) <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    so I put do you remember the time ( I was obsessed with it at the time) go on TMZ and I hear the news and its like posted 1 minute ago so I just laugh a psycho laugh ( I do that a lot when I'm supposed to be sad or angry I dunno I always sort of cant express emotions right) and I tell my mom and my sister and they're like WHAT! so we watch the news and i'm just waiting for them to say oh no we got this wrong, or we lied like we always do about MJ <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    so I thought I was the biggest psychic ever! listening to his music the moment he "dies" when I haven't listened to it in YEARS! and my mom to this day whenever she hears me sing any songs of people she likes she tells me to stop saying "remember what happened last time you sang" <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> and shes only half kidding
    I kept waiting for them to say no he didn't die then Jermaine told the news, I accepted I guess didn't really mourn or anything, the only times I cried was when I thought to how he was treated and how he never got the chance to redeem hIMOself I guess! boy was I wrong! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    so I guess that is the story of my experience with the death not the hoax..anyway
    one day me and my sister were having lunch out and Maria's version of I'll be there was playing so my sister casually said, oh so do you know that MJ faked his death? I'm like huh what are you talking about so she tells me all those clues and stuff and im like hmmm odd no no he's dead your crazy! then she tells me go on my FB and watch the videos my friend posted on my wall so I do and Iim like OMG! how in the world! (this was in December)
    so what did it for me was Dave Dave! and in February I came across this forum and joined!
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    Well I can say jun 25 2009 was a real nightmare to me... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I cant believe what my ears were hearing in cnn...I was criying like a baby for almost 2 weeks when I start to think clearly and match what happened...then I realize something was no right...I was between believe or not for almost 2 months and finaly I saw there REALLY was something wrong, with the funeral memorial and some members of the family smiling... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I was alone for a lot of time until I found some friends with the same belief...they add me to their group and I was very so happy to learn how much I missed in this journey at that time.
    To me TII gave to us a lot info ... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Pure genius triking and fooling the word in a fun way, I hope he can kick some butts out now <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I love this man.
    I join this site some time ago but I was already reading much before.
    I am no sure if Michael will comeback, but with the idea of him being alive and happy is ok. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    There is no day I cant apart him from my mind, I think I will live with it for the rest of my life. He always was and is in my heart, when I was little now and forever.
    STATUS....Waiting for him... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Alot of reasons why I'm still here. I will see this to the end. I felt uncomfortable watching TII, and found that some of MJ's movements were a little "OFF". Then theres the 02 annoucement...the list will go on...Marlons speech is filled with clues now that I listent to it....."There was this older gentleman, with short afro hair, buck crooked teeth, "I know your walk, your body language regardless of your makeup....and those shoes didn't help." Michael wore the same shoes where ever we went...but I guess that was his way of staying grounded" "What we take for granted"

The 02 guy certainly wore different shoes that day, and he had a strange strut in his walk.!!
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry that you went through that!
  • I remember a while ago, another poster who shall remain nameless asked ME this very question. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Come back, all is forgiven!
  • I had a feeling since day one that he hadn't really died. But what really confirmed it was how everyone was acting the weeks following his "death". His family, especially. And the slip-ups! Oh my God, the slip-ups keep me going! Joe Jackson didn't know what was going on! And everyone, to this day, continues talking about him in present tense. That's what really keeps me here.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    On June 25th, this came in to my mind. If we all cry at the same time tonight <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[youtube:2vjpblt1]
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I had some doubts about his "death" when i saw the memorial, i'll regularly visit this forum until we find out what really happened that day, then i'll find some closure and move on
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Alot of reasons why I'm still here. I will see this to the end. I felt uncomfortable watching TII, and found that some of MJ's movements were a little "OFF". Then theres the 02 annoucement...the list will go on...Marlons speech is filled with clues now that I listent to it....."There was this older gentleman, with short afro hair, buck crooked teeth, "I know your walk, your body language regardless of your makeup....and those shoes didn't help." Michael wore the same shoes where ever we went...but I guess that was his way of staying grounded" "What we take for granted"

The 02 guy certainly wore different shoes that day, and he had a strange strut in his walk.!!

Again: Different noses! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • On June 25th last year my life changed forever !Until this March i believed that he's no longer with us...i knew about the hoax videos , about this forum, but i was afraid to read anything, i don't know why.I had my doubts, but i was saying to myself, no...he can't be alive, how did he do it ,and why ? I started to find out a lot about him in the next few months and one day i watched a few videos and i joined twitter where i met a lot of lovely people that opened my eyes.Now I'm a strong believer and I'm waiting for Michael's return.I know he is alive, there are so many things that convinced me.You just have to open your heart and mind and you will see the truth.I love you MJ ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Again: Different noses! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Food for thought: If you want to deceive someone or a group of someones with a disguise, you seek to replicate the original as closely as possible... not just facial features but also mannerisms, body language, speech patterns, dress, and walk.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Also I think a lot of doubt was created because it was all over the news that they didn't even think Michael would go through with the O2 concerts and that he would find a way to get out of it...
  • I read first announcement MJ had taken to hospital at work and for some unknown reason my reaction was 'No, BS, again another lie, fiction about Michael". Then I was checking news every 10 min and read he passed. Something inside me was still saying "Not true, it is a game, not possible, they will say it was mistake, etc.". Can't explain why. Then was carefully watching all news every day. My attention was catching that every single time news was telling more story that sound big time BS to me, anything they say would create more questions with no answers. Then I was searching on the internet confederates, any source that would prove that Michael is not dead. I found first hoax videos on youtube, then wordpress, Kassandra who claimed to be MJ's messanger, then this site. I'll be here until we find all answers on questions that are still shady & unanswered or until MJ returns, whichever comes first.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I was so depressed about MJ's death, I cried everyday, all day until like December 2009. I started looking up stuff about the hoax in late June/early July. But my friends were telling me not to, that I just want to believe he's alive to make myself feel better. Then in October or something i went back to the hoax, I was lurking on the MJkit forum, and then I joined this one in December. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SanitySanity Posts: 81
    I used to be a strong believer (and a member of this forum), but then I realized that what I'm looking for might not be there at all. I left the site, but with everything that was going on with the album made, it me come back - because this community is a force when it comes to seeking justice and truth.
  • this may sound a little weird.but when they announced about micheal.................a voice in my head said.."no its not true dont worry"......................odd you may say.................BUT. over 25 years ago........................as i came down stairs one morning,and went to go into my lounge...............as i put my hand on the door handle......................a voice said .quite clearly to me .....YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE WHAT YOU FIND.BUT I AM HERE FOR YOU"....................a cold breeze surrounded me.and as i entered the room .i found my husband had committed suicide............................SO YES..........I NOW LISTEN TO WHAT I HEAR........... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlove to all

I am so sorry for your loss ... my heart pours out for you

much love
  • I thought MJ was dead until jan-feb. I bought TII and was amazed that there was no RIP .. no In Loving Memory ... NOTHING ! At first I felt hurt ... how can they not write that on his last piece of work. Then it hit me.... He must be alive. I went straight to my computer and found this site.

I would like to say that even when I truly thought he was gone, that memorial did not sit right with me. Something was very "off". I was prepared to cry through the whole thing. NOTHING ... Not even Paris`s little speech and crying moved me at all. I was afraid I was turning stone cold. But now I know why ;=)

Thanks to everyone sharing on this site :=)

much love to you all