New Member ( I'm a Boy)

13»

Comments

• So, what are you studying? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

All kind of investigators with expertise in any field are needed <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    My expertise is just to "ride out the wave" and just form my own opinions on stuff. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • welcome.jpg
    Thanks! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    So, what are you studying? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

All kind of investigators with expertise in any field are needed <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    My expertise is just to "ride out the wave" and just form my own opinions on stuff. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Good.....should I call you politician then? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • So, what are you studying? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Good.....should I call you politician then? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    No!!!!!! LOL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    hey ! welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'm 17! almost 18 just like you ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

nice to have you here ^.^
  • hey ! welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'm 17! almost 18 just like you ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

nice to have you here ^.^
    Hey and thank you! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Nice to see another teenager my age on here! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Welcome! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Welcome! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thank you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ZTB2393 Welcome <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • ZTB2393 Welcome <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    ANK You paula c! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Nice to have you here ZTB2393... just out of curiosity what made you chose ZTB2393?

Can't wait to hear some of your thoughts on the forum.
  • Nice to have you here ZTB2393... just out of curiosity what made you chose ZTB2393?

Can't wait to hear some of your thoughts on the forum.
    ZTB are my initials, which stand for Zackary Taylor Bowring, and 2393 is the date I was born, which is 2/3/93. Feb 3 1993.
  • Welcome! Hope you have a great time here and glad you chose this forum! Glad to have you a part of this big hoax family here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Can't wait to see your ideas posted <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> !
    Happy hoaxing ZTB2393 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> !!
  • Welcome! Hope you have a great time here and glad you chose this forum! Glad to have you a part of this big hoax family here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Can't wait to see your ideas posted <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> !
    Happy hoaxing ZTB2393 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> !!
    Thank you very much! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->