What is your favorite song from the album?

looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
Mines is Best of Joy. Just puts a big smile on my face.

Comments

• HOLLYWOOD!!! I love it!! makes me wanna get up and DANCE!!
  • Best Of Joy is my favorite, Michael's singing, and the compostion is beautiful, but sad he did not write the lyrics, it would have been a more meaningful song to me if he had wrote the lyrics. I really like Breaking News to.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I found these videos on Y/tube and I'm still very confused about two songs...and their authenticity, otherwise, HOLD MY HAND, and HOLLYWOOD TONIGHT are my favourites.

[youtube:11xb6vrs]
  • SanitySanity Posts: 81
    Much Too Soon.
  • mj33mj33 Posts: 42
    I like all of them <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> currently Monster is stuck in my head the James Brown like haa's are cool.
  • My fav is Behind the Mask and Much too Soon. But I really wanted STTR, Blue Gangsta and DYKWYCA on the album.
  • I love Monster and much too soon
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    Hollywood tonight and much too soon <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • ScreamScream Posts: 203
    (I Like) The Way You Love Me.

It's the only song I whole-heartedly like on the album.

The rest are either fake, not to standard in the first place, or have been ruined with over production.
  • HOllywood Tonight and Another day (Angry Michael is my fav)...
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Best Of Joy is my favorite, Michael's singing, and the compostion is beautiful, but sad he did not write the lyrics, it would have been a more meaningful song to me if he had wrote the lyrics. I really like Breaking News to.

In my album booklet it says MJ wrote it by himself <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    How good is it though? Awesome song!

L.O.V.E
  • I love the vibe, the tempo, the feeling, the singing, the melody and the lyrics of "Behind The Mask!"
    I'd die for it! Its great! Lovely, adorable!!! Michael's vocals are SPLENDID!

Did you listen to the lyrics?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    "Sit behind the mask and you control your world"
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

This is my favourite at the moment. But it my change tomorrow! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Another Day and Much Too Soon. So much passion and heart, I love it!!
  • Best Of Joy hands down.

Then Hollywood Tonight, Monster and I Like The Way You Love Me

These songs are on CONSTANT repeat at the moment <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Best Of Joy is my favorite, Michael's singing, and the compostion is beautiful, but sad he did not write the lyrics, it would have been a more meaningful song to me if he had wrote the lyrics. I really like Breaking News to.

L.O.V.E

You are correct nick, I do apologize. I remember now that I had the song, One More Chance in my mind when I responded, which is not even on the album.... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Best Of Joy is my favorite, Michael's singing, and the compostion is beautiful, but sad he did not write the lyrics, it would have been a more meaningful song to me if he had wrote the lyrics. I really like Breaking News to.

L.O.V.E

You are correct nick, I do apologize. I remember now that I had the song, One More Chance in my mind when I responded, which is not even on the album.... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Hehe that's okay, we all make mistakes. One More Chance is a great song too! But as I type this, I'm listening to "Best of Joy". It really is a sensational song! I also love (I Like) The Way You Love Me, (I Can't Make It) Another Day and Much Too Soon <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • "I am forever - we are forever. You are the sun that lights up the sky"..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Michael is truly forever, I keep listening to Best Of Joy, over and over it is so uplifting.
  • Behind the mask is really good too!
  • I love "Keep your Head up", because your messanger is wonderful!
    Holywood tonight e Monster is very good too.

I loved all!!!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I haven't heard all of it yet, I want to wait until I get my copy. So I'll return then <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    But so far, I've heard quite a few tracks from it and Hold My Hand is my favorite. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjfullmjfull Posts: 91
    Monster!!! What a great song!!!
  • On First listen it was "Monster". Second listen "Another Day". And now I think it's "Behind the Mask."
    I'd say it's actually a tie between "Behind the Mask" and "Another Day" with "Monster" a close second.

I love the music of BTM, and the vocals are mixed perfectly. Plus MJ sounds great on this track. Sounds very youthful, because he was younger when it was originally recorded. It sounds more like the MJ I grew up with.

My main profession is spinning music in night clubs (strip clubs mainly, but I do other gigs from time to time) and "Monster" has been a big hit the past 2 times I've played it. I played it last night and Friday night both and it got a great response. The estate needs to get up with 50 cent and put a video to that song, it's going to be a big hit no doubt.
  • My 1st reaction when I heard the album was: Much Too Soon and Monster. But now also Hollywood Tonight and (I like) The way You Love Me.
  • Yay! Hollywood tonight will be one of the next singles and Teddy's gonna direct the video of women going to Hollywood!
    Gosh, this guy is talented!
  • Hollywood Tonight,Do you know where your children are...Blue Gangsta..Slave to the rhythm (love it)