What is your favorite song from the album?

13»

Comments

• First heard version of "ANother Day"
    [youtube:2oq07yci]
  • First heard version of "ANother Day"
    [youtube:1x8npzbk]

Love that piano intro!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I truly love all of them, but i really adore "Best of Joy", his voice is amazing there, such a beautiful song
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Much too soon is very good I looove it. In reality I just have one damper in this album .... it is the scream of that woman in Monster ... frightens me for real.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I've just listened to the "Blue Gangsta"(i haven't bought the CD yet, it hasn't been released yet in my country) and it tore my heart up, there's so much pain in it,i got really emotional, i can't explain it in words <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Each and every track - but if I have to choose a favourite, it is probably Behind the Mask.
  • My favorite songs are Best of Joy, Hollywood Tonight, and Monster. Oh, I also love Behind the Mask too because it is really catchy.
  • I really love "Much too soon ", "The way you love me and "I can't make it another day", of course "Hold my hand" is great !!!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Okay, now that I've listened to it about a hundred times, I think I can narrow down my favorites. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Hold My Hand, (I Like) The Way You Love Me, Monster, Best of Joy and (I Can't Make It) Another Day. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Behind the Mask is like a drug for me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I also love Monster - I think the rap part is awesome! And Hollywood Tonight. The way you love me isn't new to me and I actually prefer the earlier version released in the Ultimate Collection set. My mom is in love with Another Day.
  • My favorites in order are:

1. Hold My Hand
    2. Keep Your Head Up
    3. Much Too Soon
    4. Hollywood Tonight

I LOVE this album sooo sooo much! It's so upbeat and it just makes me wanna dance!
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    1 breaking news
    2 hollywood
    3 monster
    4 behind the mask
    These 4 songs are the ones i do my exercise on everyday : WII FIT and crosstrainer ...but i love the whole cd <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I really like Hold my Hand. It's such a nice song. I also like Keep your head up because it's an encouraging song and it has a gospel vibe to it and I love the smooth R&B melody. I also like I like the way you love me those are my favorite tracks on the album.