7s hidden in Michael album cover? pics

becbec Posts: 6,387
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
Here I quickly cut and pasted some of what I found to be hidden 7s in the album cover painting. This is from the original cover on the day it was leaked (Eo arms up), not the new version.

Have I been looking at too many numbers? Gone cross-eyed from being over-hoaxed? You decide.

michael7s.jpg

Comments

• Wow - great eyes! I think the 7 on the pink shirt is pretty clear. The others are possible but not quite as obvious. It will be interesting to find out after all of this is over how much was left to our imaginations and how much were actual clues. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Do you think there might have been a particular amount of 7's Michael would have wanted hidden in any given picture? Maybe 7 total, or 11 or something to do with the album/painting in general? Just wondering.........oooo, maybe TMZ could help us out with this <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Have a beautiful day!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Wow - great eyes! I think the 7 on the pink shirt is pretty clear. The others are possible but not quite as obvious. It will be interesting to find out after all of this is over how much was left to our imaginations and how much were actual clues. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Agreed completely. I may be going blind. Ever done those magic eye paintings? Yeah I'm starting to feel like that.

I agree the 7 on the Billy Jean shirt is quite clear, undeniably.

So.

Considering we have '40 days and 40 nights/lie becomes the truth' line left out of TII Billy Jean, and "keep watchin" added TII Billy Jean beat box, and the original mjhd.com was online for *exactly* 40 days and 40 nights the first time (6/25/09 --> 8/3/09) and now a clear as day 7 on the Billy Jean MJ depiction on the album cover... well... in my opinion, it's a pretty clear connection of the dots here.
  • the "7" was there also in the original pic, so I see no clue
    Do you think there might have been a particular amount of 7's Michael would have wanted hidden in any given picture? Maybe 7 total, or 11 or something to do with the album/painting in general? Just wondering.........oooo, maybe TMZ could help us out with this <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Have a beautiful day!

It's entirely possible. Someone with fresh eyes needs to give it a go. Also to take a look at the full cover
    <!-- m -->http://www.showbiz411.com/wp/wp-content ... mural3.jpg<!-- m -->

Though this link is the arms down version. Notice in the process of lowering the arms, they cut off Eo MJs right hand. Reminds me of the one handed man in HMH video... even though the casting called for a person with no hands.
    ehhhhh, friend, it's not quite the same though, is it?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I see them! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Great! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    I see a lot of 1's hidden as well
    Always can count on SEHF to be the smarty pants of the party.

(bec sticks tongue out at SEHF)
  • This is stupid, if anyone wants to see real evidnce and you show them this shit they arent going to believe hes still alive. honestly micahel jackson didnt leave little clues every where and it seems like people are looking on obvious places and trying to get something from nothing
  • kemrekemre Posts: 44
    I knd of agree with 123mac. But I would have said it in a nicer way.

I don't think anyone is capable of leaving clues like these.
  • Who actually bought this album? Inside there is a booklet that has a FULL version of the cover. Its pretty interesting, can anyone post a picture please? His kids r on there too.
  • ehhhhh, friend, it's not quite the same though, is it?

I think it is. Although it appears somewhat clearer on the painting, it is just a crease in his shirt.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I definitely see the 7's.
    Also to take a look at the full cover

If you zoom into the glove (the main big glove) on that pic you can see a 7 in one of the glove beads, almost in the middle of his hand, near the bottom of his middle finger. I couldn't figure out how to zoom in and make a picture for all to see but the 7 is definitely there. Maybe someone who knows how could please show that close up of the glove on the album cover?
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    This is stupid, if anyone wants to see real evidnce and you show them this shit they arent going to believe hes still alive. honestly micahel jackson didnt leave little clues every where and it seems like people are looking on obvious places and trying to get something from nothing
    Please watch your language and don't call it s*** , if you don't agree, well fine but please be respectful towards the members.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    the "7" was there also in the original pic, so I see no clue

it isn't on this though:

off-the-wall.jpg

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    michael7.jpg

I'm a little crazy but I'm not that crazy. These are drawn figures.
    I definitely see the 7's.
    Also to take a look at the full cover

If you zoom into the glove (the main big glove) on that pic you can see a 7 in one of the glove beads, almost in the middle of his hand, near the bottom of his middle finger. I couldn't figure out how to zoom in and make a picture for all to see but the 7 is definitely there. Maybe someone who knows how could please show that close up of the glove on the album cover?

Good catch.

michael7glove.jpg

Lol, who's stupid now <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Now I'm totally convinced. 777 in the chain holding the swing with the rat sitting on it, far left middle.

michael777chain.jpg

If you don't think those are 7s, compare to every other link in both chains. These are purposeful, clear, deliberate 7s. 777 to be exact, and not an accident or series of coincidental brush strokes.
    Bumpity bump bump.

People need to see this...

it was written off too soon...

C'mon guys, find the 7s! MJ created the game for us, let's play <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    This is stupid, if anyone wants to see real evidnce and you show them this shit they arent going to believe hes still alive. honestly micahel jackson didnt leave little clues every where and it seems like people are looking on obvious places and trying to get something from nothing
    Please watch your language and don't call it s*** , if you don't agree, well fine but please be respectful towards the members.

Thanks ROFL I agree 100%. They could be respectful to MICHAEL as well by actually spelling his name correctly.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    No disrespect I don't exactly see anything with the 7 thing on the cover of the album but I do believe the thread that was saying that it says alive on MJ's lips. I also find it interesting that there's a camera on the cover. Why did the artist feel the need to put a camera on the cover and so many different stages in MJ's life. It's like showing MJ's life like it's a movie.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    No disrespect I don't exactly see anything with the 7 thing on the cover of the album but I do believe the thread that was saying that it says alive on MJ's lips. I also find it interesting that there's a camera on the cover. Why did the artist feel the need to put a camera on the cover and so many different stages in MJ's life. It's like showing MJ's life like it's a movie.
    Is it alive written across his lips or is it love <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Is it alive written across his lips or is it love <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?

From the pic that someone posted on here it looks like alive to me.
    Really, seriously, you see "alive" in his lips and you don't see the 7s <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> .

Ok, you are all witnesses. I have officially caught the crazy as I am completely sure I am looking right at them on the screen, and I believe that is one of the classic warning signs that you have lost your mind.

I shall go back to my hut now.