7s hidden in Michael album cover? pics

Comments

• SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> The picture you showed with the chain links I thought those looked like mini MJ's in his white smooth criminal suit.

I'll join ya in the hut <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • there are 3 sevens (at least I see them..LOL) next to "Breaking".. on the right..

MJ-Breaking-News.jpg
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Move over SEHF, it's getting tight in the hut...

sunrise can you repost your image? I don't know what you mean by "breaking" in the cover art.
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Move over SEHF, it's getting tight in the hut...

sunrise can you repost your image? I don't know what you mean by "breaking" in the cover art.

2wrqnid.png

(Not really from the album cover though)
    Oh yes, the Breaking News video! 777 indeed is there.

Funny. Everyone (myself included) sees the blobs that look like 7s in that grainy pic, and they see "ALIVE" in MJs lips (I don't, I see a V and maybe an E) but then there's a bunch of 7s at super zoom level in the cover art and all I get is a bunch of skeptics.

Man. Human nature and herd mentality. Bah. We are weird creatures.
  • Oh yes, the Breaking News video! 777 indeed is there.

Funny. Everyone (myself included) sees the blobs that look like 7s in that grainy pic, and they see "ALIVE" in MJs lips (I don't, I see a V and maybe an E) but then there's a bunch of 7s at super zoom level in the cover art and all I get is a bunch of skeptics.

Well, some of us aren't interested in either numbers or things like "alive" on MJ's lips, which I couldn't see and believe is "reaching". If this is a hoax, I don't understand the importance/significance of "777" on some album cover or wherever. This hoax should be about bigger things... MJ might have liked numbers and played with them sometimes, but to put "777" on multiple things just to push people's buttons would be odd to me. I mean, what does a "777" really tell us? To me personally it doesn't mean anything, and to people out in the real world it means even less.
    Oh yes, the Breaking News video! 777 indeed is there.

Well, some of us aren't interested in either numbers or things like "alive" on MJ's lips, which I couldn't see and believe is "reaching". If this is a hoax, I don't understand the importance/significance of "777" on some album cover or wherever. This hoax should be about bigger things... MJ might have liked numbers and played with them sometimes, but to put "777" on multiple things just to push people's buttons would be odd to me. I mean, what does a "777" really tell us? To me personally it doesn't mean anything, and to people out in the real world it means even less.

It tells you he's involved with these projects. I view it as the "MJ Seal of Approval" of sorts.

Oh and it's just fun. It's like a game to play, pass the time, engage your mind. Entertainment.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I think this is a fun game! I found a couple more spots on the album cover with sevens. Bec (or whoever can do it), maybe you could please zoom in again for me and point out the 7s? I either can't figure out how to do it or don't have the right program.

There is a pair of sevens in the little building structure above the peacock tail. Those two sevens face each other and reminds me of this re-direct from TS:

3175.jpg

Quite a coincidence, hmm?

I've also convinced myself that I see some sevens on the stone structure beside Bubble's shoulder, starting near Janet's face and going down that pillar.
    I will do it tomorrow Andrea, neat <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

Thanks bec. I'm glad you see them too because it was very late last night when I saw them and I was more than a little tired! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well, I don't want to get all religious but Michael was a HUGE follower of God's and the number 7 is God's number of perfection. So, this is why I believe MIchael used the number 7 everywhere.

- He had a number 7 on his chest in the Scream video
    - In the HIStory Teaser..his left arm had...777.
    - Another photo of him with LMP...he had number 7 on his left shoulder. And these 7s were always close to his heart..if you notice.

I'm a Christian and follower of Christ and of God..and I think Michael was also...he always gave God credit for his art and everything that he had.

I saw these 7s when I did the first closer look for this thread but thought they were "debatable" so I didn't include them originally. I wanted to see if anyone else pointed them out <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
    michael7sbuilding.jpg

Michael does use backwards 7s, so these 7s may well be legitimate. Michael also hides 7s within artwork, an example of both:
    tattoo-2.jpg

So. Does the fact that we are finding hidden 7s in the Michael album cover art suggest that Michael himself put them there (instructed the artist to do so)? Yes, I think that it does.
  • Wow - great eyes! I think the 7 on the pink shirt is pretty clear. The others are possible but not quite as obvious. It will be interesting to find out after all of this is over how much was left to our imaginations and how much were actual clues. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Agreed completely. I may be going blind. Ever done those magic eye paintings? Yeah I'm starting to feel like that.

I agree the 7 on the Billy Jean shirt is quite clear, undeniably.

So.

Considering we have '40 days and 40 nights/lie becomes the truth' line left out of TII Billy Jean, and "keep watchin" added TII Billy Jean beat box, and the original mjhd.com was online for *exactly* 40 days and 40 nights the first time (6/25/09 --> 8/3/09) and now a clear as day 7 on the Billy Jean MJ depiction on the album cover... well... in my opinion, it's a pretty clear connection of the dots here.

huh that is interesting.
  • I will do it tomorrow Andrea, neat <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I saw these 7s when I did the first closer look for this thread but thought they were "debatable" so I didn't include them originally. I wanted to see if anyone else pointed them out <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
    michael7sbuilding.jpg

Michael does use backwards 7s, so these 7s may well be legitimate. Michael also hides 7s within artwork, an example of both:
    tattoo-2.jpg

So. Does the fact that we are finding hidden 7s in the Michael album cover art suggest that Michael himself put them there (instructed the artist to do so)? Yes, I think that it does.

is there a possibilty that he might been capable of doing this artwork himself and we don't even know it?
    Wow - great eyes! I think the 7 on the pink shirt is pretty clear. The others are possible but not quite as obvious. It will be interesting to find out after all of this is over how much was left to our imaginations and how much were actual clues. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Agreed completely. I may be going blind. Ever done those magic eye paintings? Yeah I'm starting to feel like that.

So.

Considering we have '40 days and 40 nights/lie becomes the truth' line left out of TII Billy Jean, and "keep watchin" added TII Billy Jean beat box, and the original mjhd.com was online for *exactly* 40 days and 40 nights the first time (6/25/09 --> 8/3/09) and now a clear as day 7 on the Billy Jean MJ depiction on the album cover... well... in my opinion, it's a pretty clear connection of the dots here.

huh that is interesting.

Isn't it.

Considering MJHD.com went live the afternoon of 6/26/09, and then was locked in the very early morning hours of August 4th (somewhere between 3am and 5am central standard) which makes it *exactly* 40 days and 40 nights on the dot. It stayed locked until Friday the 7th, which is when it reopened.
  • I think we can see everything our mind wants to see.
  • Wow - great eyes! I think the 7 on the pink shirt is pretty clear. The others are possible but not quite as obvious. It will be interesting to find out after all of this is over how much was left to our imaginations and how much were actual clues. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

So.

huh that is interesting.

Isn't it.

Considering MJHD.com went live the afternoon of 6/26/09, and then was locked in the very early morning hours of August 4th (somewhere between 3am and 5am central standard) which makes it *exactly* 40 days and 40 nights on the dot. It stayed locked until Friday the 7th, which is when it reopened.

so the amy chick had it originally, then someone else for a short while and they purposely crashed it and then it came to who has it now? is that how it went?
  • I'm a Christian and follower of Christ and of God..and I think Michael was also...he always gave God credit for his art and everything that he had.

I agree with this. But it sure is interesting how many 7's there is coming out! You all are very good at noticeing things!
  • and the original mjhd.com was online for *exactly* 40 days and 40 nights the first time (6/25/09 --> 8/3/09)
    mystery solved,
    mjhd is in the hoax, too, not only the simpons.
  • I see the 7s (once everyone points it out), but I think they're irrelevant. I can look around my house now and find 7s. The branches of my Christmas Tree forms multiple sevens, the creases in my shirt form a seven. A picture on the front of my picture forms a seven. Multiple sevens. Its a pretty basic shape once you think about it.
    Well backstager, you are officially no fun.

j/k <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

But seriously folks, it's a game. Nothing more, nothing less. If this hoax was all work and no play then we'd all burn out super fast like right quick. Surely Michael knows that.... he's felt the affects of burnout and knows how detrimental it can be to moral in the troops.

And considering he likes to think of us as his army of L.O.V.E., I'd imagine he would send us some fun stuff too once in awhile? I think that's what find the 7s is for.

So Michael, I shall not disparage your gifts or poo-poo your efforts at levity. I appreciate the gesture and I acknowledge what you're trying to do. Thanks Mr. Jackson. I'm still having a ball.

SO. How about ya'll lighten up a little bit and not take yourselves so seriously? C'mon, it's fun, this hoax. Let's enjoy it. The dry facts will still be there when you're done playing. I promise.
  • has any 1 noticed wat looks like a 7 on the pic of the earth on the cover of the album
    has any 1 noticed wat looks like a 7 on the pic of the earth on the cover of the album

No, can you show us?
  • has any 1 noticed wat looks like a 7 on the pic of the earth on the cover of the album

No, can you show us?

i don't know how to but go to the album cover and go to the earth and zoom in close
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I see the 7s (once everyone points it out), but I think they're irrelevant. I can look around my house now and find 7s. The branches of my Christmas Tree forms multiple sevens, the creases in my shirt form a seven. A picture on the front of my picture forms a seven. Multiple sevens. Its a pretty basic shape once you think about it.
    Thank you.
    I see a 7 on my laptop's charger, in a blanket near me, and a design on my Christmas tree.
    You can look at any.. 75°-90° angle and guess it's a 7 because other people on this forum are doing it.
    Also, a line that has an extra speck of paint near it is instantly a clue from Michael?
    I feel some of you need a break from the forum. Not calling you crazy.. but..
    After a short vacation, I have the mental clarity to say that we may be taking this too far.

But I'm not saying this cover isn't full of clues, because it easily could be.. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->