TIAI December 19

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    I’ve been trying to understand the significance of fireplaces and libraries.

The ‘Ghost’ walks in front of a fireplace during LKL.

Dr Murray gives a message via You Tube to his supporters in front of a fireplace. <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/Houstoncriminallaw<!-- m -->

The pictures used at the funeral show Michael next to a fireplace. <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2u9LRyN ... re=related<!-- m -->

The full artwork in the booklet of the ‘Michael’ album has the word Neverland with bookshelves below.

Various pictures and videos from November 2009 of the children leaving - a library.

On the weekend, while looking for the part in the Oprah interview where LMP spoke about a home of Elvis’ that was across the street from the Carolwood Drive house, I realized that the conversation she wrote about in her blog took place in the Neverland Ranch Library.
    <!-- m -->http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Lisa-Mar ... -Jackson/7<!-- m -->
    ‘We were sitting by the fire and he was telling me he was afraid he was going to end up like my father...’

Any ideas?

Hi TheRunningGirl - may not be quite the 21st in TS time - I'm also thinking something will happen 12/21/2010
  • Oh my. I'm going to look it up. Thanks Paula. I pray for your strength and safety. May the blessed Mother protect your country.

i join you in this SoldierofLOVE
  • bonitabonita Posts: 172
    I am glad to see TS doesn't give up and keeps reminding people of the significance of the Elvis connection. It also makes me think, and that is a feeling I have had for months, that we are missing an important part in this Elvis connection.

Thank you TS for your patience and determination, I admire you for it.

I agree. I'm starting to think that TS might be Elvis himself... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

not gonna lie that would be badass...

• Hi TheRunningGirl - may not be quite the 21st in TS time - I'm also thinking something will happen 12/21/2010

Hi! Elsa,

Fireplaces have got ashes and they may be a contributing symbolism to the Phoenix, the mythologic bird that can be consumed in the flames and be reborn from his ashes.
    See references to the Phoenix and MJ in the linked post http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14542&p=263261&hilit=phoenix#p263261

... I know CA is 8 hours behind UTC(and London winter time) ---> I just didn't want to be late! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    On the back of his jumpsuit, you can clearly see the points on the mayan calender...it has 16 outer points marking the day, 8 inner points indicating the month....Elvis died August 16th, 1977.

That's new to me, thanks for sharing!

WoW I didn't know it either. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Means.

Elvis had the means to fake his own death. He is accused of destroying himself with drugs. In reality, Elvis was a pharmaceutical expert. He took a lot of drugs, but he knew what he was doing and was extremely careful. He knew what drugs he could self-administer to create a deathlike state. Further, Elvis's experience with the martial arts was such that he could slow his heart rate and breathing in order to feign death.
    Elvis's manager, Colonel Tom Parker, had once created a new identity for himself. He came to this county as an illegal immigrant from Holland, but through various connections managed to create an elaborate identity complete with a passport, birth certificate, drivers license, and social security number. He would have known how to give Elvis a second life.
    In addition to Elvis's ties to the government through his testimony against the Fraternity, Elvis was known to interact with the President of the United States. He was reported in government documents to use the name John Burrows as an alias when he wanted to travel. Some people believe that Elvis worked for the government as a drug agent. He did, after all have extensive contact with many people in the music business who, as we know, tend to dabble in illegal substances. (Remember Payola?.. ) And, of course, we must allow that Elvis's connections to the government gave him access to the Witness Relocation Program. If they can turn the Simpsons into the Thompsons, they can relocate anybody.

Elvis was very vain, and he was embarrassed about his recent weight gain - an astonishing 50 pounds in the month before his so-called death. Even though he weighed about 250 pounds at the time of his "death," his death certificate lists him at a spry 170 pounds. The original death certificate disappeared, and the current death certificate is dated two months after his alleged death.

Unusual Behavior.

Two hours after Elvis's death was announced publicly, a man who reportedly looked remarkably like Elvis purchased a ticket for Buenos Aeries, paid in cash, and used the name John Burrows: the same name Elvis had used as an alias several times before.
    Elvis had a few books that were considered to be his most prized possessions. He had a bible, several pharmaceutical books, books on death, and most importantly Chiro's Book of Numbers and The Autobiography of Yogi which I will explain more about later. After Elvis's death was announced, these books disappeared and were never recovered.
    In the weeks preceding his alleged death, Elvis's actions were not those of a man who was about to embark on an extensive US tour. He ordered no new suits despite having gained 50 pounds since his last tour, and he bid "adios" at his last show in Hawaii. He had never done this before. Adios, like the French adieu, has the significance of being a final good-bye as opposed to an "I'll be seeing you on my next tour" kind of good-bye.
    Others were intrigued by the King's decision to sign a lucrative TV deal with NBC that would cover the tour. It was unprecedented for a network to pay such a large amount up front, in cash, for such a deal. Many wonder why Elvis even agreed to the deal since his vanity discouraged him from making public appearances due to his obesity.
    RCA showed uncanny (and unbelievable) foresight by mass producing millions of Elvis's current and previous recordings and merchandise. This is standard practice for an act that is about to go on tour, but the numbers in this case were beyond reasonable expectations. The announcement of Elvis's death caused record sales to skyrocket.
    Elvis did other unusual things that created suspicion. First, he fired several employees that he had relied upon for a long time. Also, two days before his alleged death, Elvis telephoned a friend of his named Miss Foster. He told her that he wasn't planning on going on the upcoming tour. She asked him if he had canceled it, and he said that he had not. When she asked if he was ill, he said that he was fine, and that she should not ask any more questions or tell anyone anything, and that she should not believe anything she read. He told her that his troubles would all soon be over, and that he would call her in a few weeks. The author of Elvis Where Are You? writes that Miss Foster took a polygraph test regarding this story, and that she was not lying.
    The day after Elvis's alleged death, a woman named Lucy De Barbon, a former lover of Elvis, received a single rose in the mail. The card indicated that the flower was from "El Lancelot." This had been her pet name for Elvis, and it was a name that no one else knew. Flowers can't be sent from beyond the grave. This was Elvis's way of letting her know that he was not dead, even though he didn't want to be found.

<!-- m -->http://www.webspawner.com/users/elviselvis/<!-- m -->
    12/21 has a special meaning to me always because my name's meaning is The Longest Night. 12/21 has a special name in my country and also in Kuran and that is my name also. And it is interesting that since I was born I never liked sleeping at nights. I love to sit and watch long, dark nights and I feel myself more creative at nights. It fits perfectly with my name. Sorry this is off topic. Just wanted to share it. 12/21 is special to me. And according to Mayan calender, that's going to be a special day for everyone too.
  • 12/21 has a special meaning to me always because my name's meaning is The Longest Night. 12/21 has a special name in my country and also in Kuran and that is my name also. And it is interesting that since I was born I never liked sleeping at nights. I love to sit and watch long, dark nights and I feel myself more creative at nights. It fits perfectly with my name. Sorry this is off topic. Just wanted to share it. 12/21 is special to me. And according to Mayan calender, that's going to be a special day for everyone too.

This is very sweet and special to hear, PureLove. Happy MJHDI Anniversary, TS! I decided to officially join this forum on the 22nd because of what TS posted on 12/21/2009.
  • Means.

Elvis had the means to fake his own death. He is accused of destroying himself with drugs. In reality, Elvis was a pharmaceutical expert. He took a lot of drugs, but he knew what he was doing and was extremely careful. He knew what drugs he could self-administer to create a deathlike state. Further, Elvis's experience with the martial arts was such that he could slow his heart rate and breathing in order to feign death.
    Elvis's manager, Colonel Tom Parker, had once created a new identity for himself. He came to this county as an illegal immigrant from Holland, but through various connections managed to create an elaborate identity complete with a passport, birth certificate, drivers license, and social security number. He would have known how to give Elvis a second life.
    In addition to Elvis's ties to the government through his testimony against the Fraternity, Elvis was known to interact with the President of the United States. He was reported in government documents to use the name John Burrows as an alias when he wanted to travel. Some people believe that Elvis worked for the government as a drug agent. He did, after all have extensive contact with many people in the music business who, as we know, tend to dabble in illegal substances. (Remember Payola?.. ) And, of course, we must allow that Elvis's connections to the government gave him access to the Witness Relocation Program. If they can turn the Simpsons into the Thompsons, they can relocate anybody.

Elvis was very vain, and he was embarrassed about his recent weight gain - an astonishing 50 pounds in the month before his so-called death. Even though he weighed about 250 pounds at the time of his "death," his death certificate lists him at a spry 170 pounds. The original death certificate disappeared, and the current death certificate is dated two months after his alleged death.

Unusual Behavior.

Two hours after Elvis's death was announced publicly, a man who reportedly looked remarkably like Elvis purchased a ticket for Buenos Aeries, paid in cash, and used the name John Burrows: the same name Elvis had used as an alias several times before.
    Elvis had a few books that were considered to be his most prized possessions. He had a bible, several pharmaceutical books, books on death, and most importantly Chiro's Book of Numbers and The Autobiography of Yogi which I will explain more about later. After Elvis's death was announced, these books disappeared and were never recovered.
    In the weeks preceding his alleged death, Elvis's actions were not those of a man who was about to embark on an extensive US tour. He ordered no new suits despite having gained 50 pounds since his last tour, and he bid "adios" at his last show in Hawaii. He had never done this before. Adios, like the French adieu, has the significance of being a final good-bye as opposed to an "I'll be seeing you on my next tour" kind of good-bye.
    Others were intrigued by the King's decision to sign a lucrative TV deal with NBC that would cover the tour. It was unprecedented for a network to pay such a large amount up front, in cash, for such a deal. Many wonder why Elvis even agreed to the deal since his vanity discouraged him from making public appearances due to his obesity.
    RCA showed uncanny (and unbelievable) foresight by mass producing millions of Elvis's current and previous recordings and merchandise. This is standard practice for an act that is about to go on tour, but the numbers in this case were beyond reasonable expectations. The announcement of Elvis's death caused record sales to skyrocket.
    Elvis did other unusual things that created suspicion. First, he fired several employees that he had relied upon for a long time. Also, two days before his alleged death, Elvis telephoned a friend of his named Miss Foster. He told her that he wasn't planning on going on the upcoming tour. She asked him if he had canceled it, and he said that he had not. When she asked if he was ill, he said that he was fine, and that she should not ask any more questions or tell anyone anything, and that she should not believe anything she read. He told her that his troubles would all soon be over, and that he would call her in a few weeks. The author of Elvis Where Are You? writes that Miss Foster took a polygraph test regarding this story, and that she was not lying.
    The day after Elvis's alleged death, a woman named Lucy De Barbon, a former lover of Elvis, received a single rose in the mail. The card indicated that the flower was from "El Lancelot." This had been her pet name for Elvis, and it was a name that no one else knew. Flowers can't be sent from beyond the grave. This was Elvis's way of letting her know that he was not dead, even though he didn't want to be found.

<!-- m -->http://www.webspawner.com/users/elviselvis/<!-- m -->

hey i may have read a book by this De Barbon woman. seems like the part about the rose is how she ended the book. it also seems as though there was a daughter born to her during her affair with him (providing it is all true of course). maybe i still have it.
    12/21 has a special meaning to me always because my name's meaning is The Longest Night. 12/21 has a special name in my country and also in Kuran and that is my name also. And it is interesting that since I was born I never liked sleeping at nights. I love to sit and watch long, dark nights and I feel myself more creative at nights. It fits perfectly with my name. Sorry this is off topic. Just wanted to share it. 12/21 is special to me. And according to Mayan calender, that's going to be a special day for everyone too.

This is very sweet and special to hear, PureLove. Happy MJHDI Anniversary, TS! I decided to officially join this forum on the 22nd because of what TS posted on 12/21/2009.

Thank you SOL. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And HAPPY MJHDI Anniversary TS. Thank God that we have you here. God bless you and all of you.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

Interesting. Me too. I do my best work at night and have my best brain moments in the early morning hours like 2 or 3am. I always feel the sociological and cultural time clock that the rest of the world functions under is off.
  • 12/21 has a special meaning to me always because my name's meaning is The Longest Night. 12/21 has a special name in my country and also in Kuran and that is my name also. And it is interesting that since I was born I never liked sleeping at nights. I love to sit and watch long, dark nights and I feel myself more creative at nights. It fits perfectly with my name. Sorry this is off topic. Just wanted to share it. 12/21 is special to me. And according to Mayan calender, that's going to be a special day for everyone too.

Also the Eclipse is on today, make sure your watching its gonna be beautiful <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Interesting. Me too. I do my best work at night and have my best brain moments in the early morning hours like 2 or 3am. I always feel the sociological and cultural time clock that the rest of the world functions under is off.

Same here.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569

Same here.

x10

Happy Anniversary TS! God bless you <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

With L.O.V.E. always.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341

Hi TheRunningGirl - may not be quite the 21st in TS time - I'm also thinking something will happen 12/21/2010

Hi! Elsa,

Fireplaces have got ashes and they may be a contributing symbolism to the Phoenix, the mythologic bird that can be consumed in the flames and be reborn from his ashes.
    See references to the Phoenix and MJ in the linked post http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14542&p=263261&hilit=phoenix#p263261

... I know CA is 8 hours behind UTC(and London winter time) ---> I just didn't want to be late! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E

Thanks, TheRunningGirl for the link. I was aware of the t-shirt and belt but not all the other the phoenix references you've listed. I think you're right about the meaning. Michael wears the phoenix belt and leans on a fireplace in the Liberian Girl pictures that were displayed at the funeral. This is confirmation for me, that there is a return planned.
  • So it seems to me that Michael was aware or had some information or inkling that Elvis may have faked his death. Do you think that maybe LMP may have confided in Michael about her father and assisted Michael in some way and that the interview or the message on her blog was some kind of hint to let his fans know that he is alive and ok thats why she made the peculiar comments she made on her blog. I read the blog and some of the comments she made really didnt make sense if Michael did in fact die on 09/25/09. Just my thoughts I may be wrong or just losing it. Help me out here guys.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

Hi! Elsa,

With L.O.V.E

Thanks, TheRunningGirl for the link. I was aware of the t-shirt and belt but not all the other the phoenix references you've listed. I think you're right about the meaning. Michael wears the phoenix belt and leans on a fireplace in the Liberian Girl pictures that were displayed at the funeral. This is confirmation for me, that there is a return planned.

Elsa and Running Girl, the connections you two have made with the fireplaces and the phoenix are uncanny! It fits, perfectly, it clicks, well done, I'm going to just go ahead and say it:

You're Right!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Hi! Elsa,

With L.O.V.E

Elsa and Running Girl, the connections you two have made with the fireplaces and the phoenix are uncanny! It fits, perfectly, it clicks, well done, I'm going to just go ahead and say it:

You're Right!

Well it makes total sense, so until someone comes up with a better explanation, I think it's the right interpretation as well.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Happy Anniversary TS!
    I went out at 2:40am to look at the moon, it was gorgeous! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

• Hi TheRunningGirl - may not be quite the 21st in TS time - I'm also thinking something will happen 12/21/2010

Hi! Elsa,

With L.O.V.E

You're Right!

Well it makes total sense, so until someone comes up with a better explanation, I think it's the right interpretation as well.

@Bec, Elsa and Souza ... let's see! He is a man full of surprises so who knows... Breaking News: " Santa is Michael Jackson" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • Maybe you will send me back to reading but...
    i don't get the connection between Michael and Elvis, except he married Lisa.
    If Elvis faked his death, by the way how old is he not meaning to be rude, does that imply Michael's hoax too?
    I enjoy Elvis' songs anyway, great songs.

Same here.

x10

It seems like there're some night people here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> At nights, while the world is sleeping, that silence, that calmness give me peace and make me think deeper and allows me to be more creative. I prefer to write my scripts at nights. To me Nights have a special Magic in it.
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Maybe you will send me back to reading but...
    i don't get the connection between Michael and Elvis, except he married Lisa.
    If Elvis faked his death, by the way how old is he not meaning to be rude, does that imply Michael's hoax too?
    I enjoy Elvis' songs anyway, great songs.

<!-- m -->http://www.elvisandmj.com/<!-- m -->

Click on "Elivs & MJ the similarities".

Hope this helps.

Same here.

x10

It seems like there're some night people here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> At nights, while the world is sleeping, that silence, that calmness give me peace and make me think deeper and allows me to be more creative. I prefer to write my scripts at nights. To me Nights have a special Magic in it.

I agree. I work and study best late at night. Right now, it's relatively early where I am 11:25 p.m