TIAI January 12

13»

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    If Michael is going by the Mayan calendar (assuming because of the 12/21/2012 statement) then another date to look at is August 11. It is the first recorded date by the Mayans and the first day on the calendar.

August 11, 2009 The Coroner's office completes its autopsy in the case, but puts the results on security hold in order to allow the LAPD to complete its criminal probe.
    7 days later...
    Aug. 18- Murray posted his youtube video.
    Aug. 25- A video showing Michael Jackson jumping out of the coroner’s van surfaces on the internet. And it is announced Murray's prelim would start in January.
    Sept 1- Michael Jackson’s death certificate has been amended
    Sept 8- Randy Jackson Slams Coverage of Private Funeral- "Many media organizations decided to ignore our wishes. They employed helicopters that not only surreptitiously recorded our private family ceremony, but also severely disrupted it."
    Sept 15-In wake of Michael Jackson case, officials to unveil upgraded state prescription drug database
    Sept 22- Prosecutors investigating Michael Jackson’s death have called Nicole Alvarez, 27, the girlfriend of the singer’s personal doctor to testify before a grand jury

And it goes on and on. He really like the number 7 didn't he?

8/11 is the first date recorded by the mayans? That's interesting, because it's exactly 777 days after June 25, 2009.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    If Michael is going by the Mayan calendar (assuming because of the 12/21/2012 statement) then another date to look at is August 11. It is the first recorded date by the Mayans and the first day on the calendar.

August 11, 2009 The Coroner's office completes its autopsy in the case, but puts the results on security hold in order to allow the LAPD to complete its criminal probe.
    7 days later...
    Aug. 18- Murray posted his youtube video.
    Aug. 25- A video showing Michael Jackson jumping out of the coroner’s van surfaces on the internet. And it is announced Murray's prelim would start in January.
    Sept 1- Michael Jackson’s death certificate has been amended
    Sept 8- Randy Jackson Slams Coverage of Private Funeral- "Many media organizations decided to ignore our wishes. They employed helicopters that not only surreptitiously recorded our private family ceremony, but also severely disrupted it."
    Sept 15-In wake of Michael Jackson case, officials to unveil upgraded state prescription drug database
    Sept 22- Prosecutors investigating Michael Jackson’s death have called Nicole Alvarez, 27, the girlfriend of the singer’s personal doctor to testify before a grand jury

And it goes on and on. He really like the number 7 didn't he?

8/11 is the first date recorded by the mayans? That's interesting, because it's exactly 777 days after June 25, 2009.
    Wow I just counted! 777 on 8/11/11, too. Amazing is what it is!
    8/11/3114 according to <!-- m -->http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_f ... n_calendar<!-- m -->
  • Great observations! It doesn't get any clearer than this!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Remember, remember the fifth of November! ~ V for Vendetta

E'Cas tweeted:
    Vendetta
    32 minutes ago via web
    @AngelEFbeliever im believer
    28 minutes ago via web in reply to AngelEFbeliever
    http://twitter.com/EcasanovaEvans
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Real E cas wrote that he has no twitter account.
  • Something must have been going around about counting days and coming up with August 11- I also did that this weekedn- and then saw this post today. But yes, absolutely: Aug 11 2011 is 777 days removed from June 25 2009.
    Coincidentally, it's also 52 days before the opening of the Immortal Tour. (and 5 plus 2 makes....).

And I also am in the boat with those of you who are puzzled by the date of Evan Chandler's suicide.

As far as the question, who is planning this hoax: I also had questions about that over and over, fearing that my beliefs played into the hands of those who set out to hurt (or possibly kill) Michael. However, reviewing the evidence and reading TS's posts over- I have decided for myself that Dave Dave on Larry King as well as statements made by Michael in TII taken together with the numerology "coincidences" (that aren't) all strongly point toward Michael being the creator and executor of this hoax. Recently, I furthermore gained great hope and confirmation of my beliefs in something very small: The butterfly on Katherine's jacket. It seems like such a small, yet such a strong message sent to us by Michael.