TIAI February 3

13»

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    There is no new redirect. The ones that get the top of the post are all people with iPhones, so I guess that is the problem.
    I am very certain that TS_comments is TS. Of course because TS himself redirects to the post and also because I manually activate the accounts now because of all the spammers lately and therefore TS asked me if I could activate the new account in PM. So it's definitely TS.

I am on my laptop - internet explorer..
    Google Chrome here and still the same redirect. If you look at the post number at the end of the url, you see it redirects to a specific post. It's probably a bug, because the redirect really didn't change (yet).

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• likemikelikemike Posts: 105
    There is no new redirect. The ones that get the top of the post are all people with iPhones, so I guess that is the problem.
    I am very certain that TS_comments is TS. Of course because TS himself redirects to the post and also because I manually activate the accounts now because of all the spammers lately and therefore TS asked me if I could activate the new account in PM. So it's definitely TS.

I am on my laptop - internet explorer..
    Google Chrome here and still the same redirect. If you look at the post number at the end of the url, you see it redirects to a specific post. It's probably a bug, because the redirect really didn't change (yet).

Sorry about that, my bad...totally was the iPhone!
  • I LOVE YOU TS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    THX FOR YOUR COMMENTS~~~
  • Thanks for this confirmation, TS. I love you. And, I've always been impressed with Kenny. He orchestrates the hoax choreography on MJ's command and they have a synergy like no other. Genius! Excellence! Lights Please!

Considering how important Kenny's role is certainly gives his comments at the memorial and in interviews greater import. From interview with MoviesOnline:

Q: What did you discover about Michael and yourself and your friendship doing this?

KO: Well, you know, Michael just gave me such trust. From the very moment that we began, it’s like he threw the clay in the middle of the table and he said, ‘Put your hands in it with me right now.’ He loved creative jousting with me. He loved it. He loved wrestling down ideas. Whatever stuck to the wall the next day, we didn’t even remember who came up with it. We so didn’t care. It was such a partnership. It was so easy, out of our ego, and it was so about what belonged in the storytelling. Michael had for a couple of years been entertained by so many people with ideas and he would call me every once in a while, we would have dinner, we’d talk on the telephone. He’d come to visit me on set and he’d say, ‘There’s nothing out there that has enough purpose behind it for me to want to do it,’ meaning in the live arena. He’d say, ‘Keep thinking.’ I was doing my films and suddenly I got this phone call, after two years of us talking about the possibility of maybe doing something live, and he said, ‘Kenny, this is it.’ I swear, that’s what he said. ‘This is it.’ Then during the conversation while we were talking, he said it like five times and I laughed and I said, ‘You should call the tour This is It because you keep saying it.’ What happened when we got together right after that was, before any conceptual ideas, he started talking to me about the reasons why, the reasons behind wanting to go out and do it. Here’s why we need to do this and now let’s create the show that gives worth to these reasons. That is what I’ll take with me. His sense of responsibility, that it wasn’t enough to just go out there because he could. It had to be important. It had to have worth. It had to have reason, raison d’etre as Gene Kelly used to say to me all the time. What’s the reason for being there that’s going to inspire me to get up every day and want to put on my costume and get on that stage and be Michael Jackson.
    Q: Did your Hocus Pocus background help reinvent Thriller?

KO: It didn’t hurt. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Here's to M
    iracles and Justice <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    You put that together beautifully SOL. Great post, great read, thanks.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Ok there really is another re-direct. I posted it as TIAI February 4 last night and someone deleted my post. This has been the re-direct since last night.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=172&t=17656&p=302321<!-- l -->

Kenny Ortega Dropped From Wrongful Death Suit
    Re: MJ Producer Dropped From Wrongful Death Suit
    by Gema » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:42 am

suspicious mind wrote:
    one would have to think that the possible threat of losing his kids would have been enough to make him sit up and take notice if anyone was really interested in his welfare if he in fact had a problem. jmo

Right. Who knows! May be Michael was awared of it already. Curious you point to this. I will post my latest in the visions thread later
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I get the same.
  • Someone said how do we know TS_comments is TS...... we are always so suspicious and I think it's good, but I have no doubt TS_com is TS.

TS I am glad you mentioned Gilda again, but yet the birthdate of that actor can be a coincidence..... I truly hope it isn't <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I did...but I posted later saying I forgot to look at the TIAI redirect. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->