TIAI February 10

2»

Comments

• The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear. - Herbert Agar

The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. - Winston Churchill

Truth is the daughter of time, not of authority. - Francis Bacon

Truth, though it has many disadvantages, is at least changeless. You can always find it where you left it. - Phyllis Bottome

Truth hurts — not the searching after; the running from! - John Eyberg

The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it. - Ayn Rand

God is, even though the whole world deny him. Truth stands, even if there be no public support. It is self-sustained. - Mohandas Gandhi

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. - (Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563-483 B.C.)

The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it. - Emile Zola

LOVE you all, please stop the fighting and focus on discovering the truth, this is what we are all here for... Michael's truth! And TS may be right, maybe it is better to be divided in truth than united in error, but still, “When truth is divided, errors multiply” (Kamari aka Lyrikal). We are here for Michael, let's honor him!

Andy
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82
    Yes!
    The TRUTH set you FREE. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Deep quote.

Eliza knows her truth, but somehow this quote is also meant for what has happened with the hacking of the forum?

Sometimes the truth is hidden behind closed doors and remains there forever.
    We shall probably never get to know her truth. We may believe her, but are not allowed to dig deeper for the known reasons.
    The redirect was chosen on the first day of the re-appearing of the hacked forum and it is about the truth in contrast to lies. There was a division for all to see, as one administrator left the building, leaving those, searching for the truth in the hoax, alone, for private reasons, explained in a letter. What we believe is up to us, but as we don't know the truth, we can only speculate. It might have been better to have been united in harmony and double strength, but it can't be changed and as we have seen, a complicated situation can be mastered with a lot of energy.
    Whoever did the hacking must have had the intention to divide and cause trouble and pain for someone else. Not everybody has a rhinozerus skin all of the time.
    Many here are truth-seekers and they won't give up until they come near the truth as close as possible.
    The journey is not over yet and more is to come, when the trial starts. I really hope the truth shall prevail one day. It happened so many times, even OJ Simpson finally didn't get away with everything. A very long breath is needed in some cases.
    The quote is quite complicated and can be applied to other fields as well. The people in Egypt at the moment were silenced for a while when the internet was blocked for them. Someone wanted the truth to be hidden, so they should not be able to communicate with each other.
    A lot of truth is to be found on this forum, too, and it may not be in the interest of some what has already been found out. If they succeed in dividing a community, could be a possible motive for deleting information.

In deed. I am one of those truth-seekers and i won´t give up until i come near the truth as close as possible.

Every truth has two sides <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • “The truth is that love and power go together.” ~ Susan Jeffers

"Power is the ability to define reality and have others respond to your definition as if it were their own." Anonymous

"All you can do is live authentically and live your truth. If you love me for anything, love me because I live mine." N.D. Walsch

"The power of the genuine is when I can go deeper in me and come up in you." Howard Thurman.

"Few ever have the opportunity to bend history just a little bit." Joe Biden re: 2.11.11 Egypt.

So, I surmise: Love is still the key... If I try and Respect your lived experience I may be able to learn a deeper truth... Love and Respect can powerfully and gloriously unite us even if only for a little while.

I love and respect you, but I don't always agree with you. Yet, I need you. That's my truth.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+John+3:18&version=NIV

1 John 3:18 (NIV)
    Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.
  • Love this quote!

And I love and miss all of you!

I haven't been able to post as much as I've been without the internet at home for awhile. Only able to check the forum at work when I have a break. So I am keeping up with everything but just not able to post as much unfortunately.
  • http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+John+3:18&version=NIV

1 John 3:18 (NIV)
    Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.

AMEN!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • To Love and Respect is always an ACTION.

Ideas are the substance of behavior.