New Song by Jermaine & Adnan Sami

Iused2dreamIused2dream Posts: 300
edited January 1970 in News
So Jermaine and Adnan Sami just release new song called "Let's go to Mumbai City"....http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/indipop/w7XIxb50/1/Let-s-Go-To-Mumbai-City-Ek-Ladki-Deewani-Si.html

does anyone else find it strange that this article on 6/27 mentions Adnan working on album w/Janet & Michael. Now Jermaine? http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/features/2009/06/27/5263/index.html It's all just so strange....if this is true, then Michael & Janet may have been working together? Yet, Janet's making a comeback...so are they still working together <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Just not sure what to make of all this??

Comments

• Sorry I don't have much more imput on this but what I will say is the whole family is making a comeback, MJ was making a comeback and I still stand by what I have always thought - MJ would never do an average/normal comeback it's not his style. He does things big and creative! I feel the Jacksons comeback is only the appetiser before the main course <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Yes, this song sucks something bad. Jermaine is really milking it.
  • Wow...Janet and Latoya release their albums, Jermaine and some other dude sing a song, the brothers have a photoshoot, Joe promotes his record company instead of speaking about his son, and They have a reality show. Hmm...seems like everybody is cashing in off of Michael's 'death.' <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • who is adnan? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • its nice to see the family profiting out of this <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Okay... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Okay hold up, I was thinking The Mumbai Attacks anniversary is tomorrow on the 26th of November exactly one year after the attacks.
    Now when did this song from Jermaine came out today or this month?
    I don't know if it has anything to do with the hoax but I just found it a weird connection.

The 2008 Mumbai attacks were more than ten coordinated shooting and bombing attacks across Mumbai, India's financial capital and its largest city. The attacks, which drew widespread condemnation across the world, began on 26 November 2008 and lasted until 29 November, killing at least 173 people and wounding at least 308.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Mumbai_attacks<!-- m -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The song is not too bad but.....besides reminding me to a propaganda song for Mumbai tourist board, I just say...

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

OMGooooooooood

This has been the most crappy video I have ever seen since "Delfin and the twin towers video"

The first minute is hiarious <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I go and watch again!
  • YIKES that song should come with a health warning watching it causes serious damage ,you will split your sides from laughing ,ill see you at the hospital <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I watch it 2 times more.....that moment of the Indian guy holding the building between the tip of his fingers....wow <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Better than this:
    [youtube:27hxqnty]
  • :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I watch it 2 times more.....that moment of the Indian guy holding the building between the tip of his fingers....wow <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Better than this:
    [youtube:w3ugfn32]

IM suing this has left me speechless and im never speechless i need to lie down
    Well, not as nice looking as Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Well, not as nice looking as Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

he is not even as nice as jermaine and thats saying something
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

you like the guy don´t ya? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129
    im so not gonna listen to this song for more that 5 sec... that is so crap my hair is ready to fall out.. seriously... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • we are being tortured it must stop now please pretty please remove it i cant take anymore,it is scaring me
  • Omg that is horrible. Are the kids in the video holding up Michael Jackson masks to their faces? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Jermaine sucks.
  • I'm really sorry for posting this thread....really wasn't trying to torture anyone. I have to be honest, I only watched about 30 seconds of the video myself & then had to turn it off. I guess I was really just trying to get us to take a look at the Mumbai connection to see if there's anything there in the past yr or so about MJ that we didn't notice. If MJ was in Bahrain so much, was he also visiting other areas of the world? Maybe I'm crazy but it just seems odd him renting a home that has such an Arabian King feel to it + the fact he always kept face covered anytime in public. Was it really him, has he had a double w/him the entire time since moved bk to LA, etc, etc....
  • I'm really sorry for posting this thread....really wasn't trying to torture anyone. I have to be honest, I only watched about 30 seconds of the video myself & then had to turn it off. I guess I was really just trying to get us to take a look at the Mumbai connection to see if there's anything there in the past yr or so about MJ that we didn't notice. If MJ was in Bahrain so much, was he also visiting other areas of the world? Maybe I'm crazy but it just seems odd him renting a home that has such an Arabian King feel to it + the fact he always kept face covered anytime in public. Was it really him, has he had a double w/him the entire time since moved bk to LA, etc, etc....

next time issue a warning <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • WOOOOW... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

I can not believe my ears and eyes... Horrible!!! Jermaine is sooo- I can't find right word... And kids with MJ masks <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • haha-sorry. I ave thought about the Bahrain connection...or tried to-thing is MJ also lived in Ireland which he enjoyed very much and in other parts of Europe...so remember those tapes where Michael said his brothers were lazy and he didnt even like it when they tried to dance because they looked hoaky.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> this video is proof. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I personally do not want to hear any new "music" or "material" coming from any of the other Jacksons... Janet, Jermaine... any of them. Fullstop.
    They werent there for MJ when he needed them and now they are cashing in. Well they wont get any of my cash. And the whole "reality show" thing is sickening.
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ok, next time I'll preface with this: <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> WARNING <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> Jermaine hype...watch with CAUTION <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Does not understand Him, why do these people act thus? Money, money.... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    What that should with the children with masks MJ, I find this rotten.... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • AmberAmber Posts: 101
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Hilarious,what else can i say! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> why did he have mj pic on wall with kink of pop on it? and kids with mj masks?? Jermaine this is not good <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> i was checking out the dancers tho just to make sure mj was not there..... i agree that the jacksons arecashing in <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->