New Song by Jermaine & Adnan Sami

2»

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I'm really sorry for posting this thread....really wasn't trying to torture anyone. I have to be honest, I only watched about 30 seconds of the video myself & then had to turn it off. I guess I was really just trying to get us to take a look at the Mumbai connection to see if there's anything there in the past yr or so about MJ that we didn't notice. If MJ was in Bahrain so much, was he also visiting other areas of the world? Maybe I'm crazy but it just seems odd him renting a home that has such an Arabian King feel to it + the fact he always kept face covered anytime in public. Was it really him, has he had a double w/him the entire time since moved bk to LA, etc, etc....

Don´t worry! I cried....but laughing MAO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Was the video of the day, I promise! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • im back for another laugh <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> thats better
  • ok, ok, as I said earlier, I couldnt' even finish watching the video but with all of you ROFL, I made myself watch the entire thing (and I feel both sick & embarrassed for them.) Maybe I'm wrong but it's just weird to watch 2 older men try to dance/be cool/sexy....(i just threw up in my mouth a bit) ---

I will gladly accept the role of "comic relief" for everyone in the forum, making sure to post things to make us smile/laugh if that helps. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    The song is not bad!I can even get the rest of the video! but the 1st 30 seconds are the best of it!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That guy taking his glasses off, so sexyyyyy. I think I felt in love.
    (ironic mode on)Not even Michael did take his glasses off in such a sexy way at the opening of the Dangerous tour(ironic mode off).

Here is the deal, I keep the Indian sunglasses guy <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Spakkle29ful keeps Jermaine <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> and Michael for the one who can last longer not laughing <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • The song is not bad!I can even get the rest of the video! but the 1st 30 seconds are the best of it!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That guy taking his glasses off, so sexyyyyy. I think I felt in love.
    (ironic mode on)Not even Michael did take his glasses off in such a sexy way at the opening of the Dangerous tour(ironic mode off).

Here is the deal, I keep the Indian sunglasses guy <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Spakkle29ful keeps Jermaine <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> and Michael for the one who can last longer not laughing <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    ok, if that's the case I'm watching it now and I will NOT laugh even a second, even if it hurts!!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Deal...even if it hurt!

I add, laugh and puke is forbidden, also to cry <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • why jermaine i dont want him no thanks,id rather become a nun in a closed convent <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> not Jermaine? I thought you just adore him <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Keep it in the paded cell!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • im sorry but JERMAINE no offence but JERMAINE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Ok, keep the indian sunglasses guy then <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

I´ll keep Michael <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Hehe OMG.......hehe.......O M G! That song was awful! I just can't see family carrying on like that after the death of a brother. I had a close relative pass 8 years ago and I just really got over it 4 - 5 or so years ago. Those are awful brothers! I understand that life goes on and they have to make a living doing what they do best, but I don't think singing is what they do best. With the exception of Janet! Well I guess you would if you knew for sure your brother was still alive. To me that video is an insult to MJ. I just don't believe all they're doing in the media now. I'm afraid to see what the brothers have in store for us next.
  • just came back for a good laugh i feel so much better now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I am just listening heaven can wait, but the Mumbai song is in my head <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That video makes my day <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjjmjj Posts: 74
    this video is really funny! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    but why use michael in it <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • this video is really funny! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    but why use michael in it <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

cos if it was just jermaine who would be interested
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you love Jermaine! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • btw does anyone know by now what info the little girl in TII had on her head?

My uncle (who's a freakin nerd and knows about 21 languages I know.. NERD <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ) thought it might be some Hindi stuff!

And now Jermaine has a song in HIndi language.. it's just a funny coincidence <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Yech! I couldn't watch this past the point where the kids are holding MJ masks to their faces. This song is a piece of crap and of course Jermaine is just trying to make $$ off of his brother. What else is new where he's concerned. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Well.... I like the song. I dod not think it ewill be popular in America but in Bollywood it is possible.
    India has a population of kids under 5 of 1 billion, so it has a huge population and if you make it big there
    you will really have money coming out of your ears. So it sounds funny to us for Jermaine to be doing what he is doing, but money wise,( and you know the Jacksons,MJ included love some money) it makes -alot of sense. FYI- Bollywood is much larger, much more successful than Hollywood
  • O-drey-OO-drey-O Posts: 243
    Oh my ... I couldn't even watch it until the end <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->