TIAI February 14

Comments

• OK...
    Since we're still on this Song of Solomon redirect I decided to dig a little deeper; after all TS & Michael are known to be cryptic and multi-layered so here's what I found via Wikipedia:

Many Waters is a 1986 novel by Madeleine L'Engle, part of the author's Time Quartet (also known as the Time Quintet). The title is taken from the Song of Solomon 8:7: "Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it. If a man were to give all his wealth for love, it would be utterly scorned."

The principal characters of the story are Sandy and Dennys Murry, twin brothers who are, ironically, somewhat out of place (they are "normal") in the context of the multifarious and eccentric Murry family from A Wrinkle in Time. The action of the story follows that of A Wind in the Door but precedes the climactic, apocalyptic events of A Swiftly Tilting Planet.

Plot summary

In the middle of a New England winter, the boys accidentally disturb an experiment in their parents' lab. A sonic boom - a blast of heat - and the boys find they have been transported to a vast, trackless desert which is shaken by periodic earthquakes. Providentially, they encounter a water prospector named Japheth who offers to help them find refuge at the nearest oasis. Sandy and Dennys are intrigued by the creatures which accompany them on their trip through this (as they initially assume) alien world, which include a two-foot-tall mammoth; a pair of unicorns which appear simultaneously to be, and not to be; and humans much shorter than the brothers are.

After a long ride through the desert during which they develop a severe case of heat stroke, the boys are separated when the unicorn Dennys is riding disappears. Sandy remains with Japheth and his elderly grandfather Lamech and is tended to by a variety of improbable beings, including a pelican. Dennys reappears in another tent, only to be bodily thrown into a refuse heap. Now seriously ill, he comes under the care of a friendly family with a large tent in the center of the oasis, headed by a gruff but kindly patriarch. As he recovers from his "sun-sickness", Dennys learns that his benefactor is in fact Japheth's father and Lamech's son - and his name is Noah. It soon becomes apparent that the boys have been transported back to Biblical times, just before the Great Flood. The pelican, scarab beetle and lion turn out to be the animal hosts of seraphim, who are surprisingly knowledgeable about quantum physics and twentieth century Earth. The nephilim, who also transform into animals, distrust the twins. They use their human wives to try to discover why Sandy and Dennys have come to the oasis, and whether they represent a threat.

Separated for much of the book, the twins become more independent of each other, and learn that neither they nor reality itself is as ordinary as they previously supposed. Both gain maturity over the course of about a year in the desert with Noah and his family. They each fall in love with Noah's daughter Yalith, but do not act on their desires. Dennys convinces Noah to reconcile with Lamech, and both twins eventually care for the old man's gardens as they wait to discover a way home. After Lamech's death, Sandy is kidnapped. He refuses to use violence to escape, and is eventually found by Japheth. Both twins worry that Yalith is not to be on the Ark, and neither are they. Nevertheless, they help to build the Ark before returning home via unicorn.

Major themes

The story largely concerns the teenaged twins' emotional coming of age, but, like the other three novels about the Murry family, includes elements of fantasy and Christian theology such as two races of angels: the heavenly seraphim, and the fallen, beautiful mortal-marrying nephilim, the main antagonists of the story (see Genesis 6:1-4. Author Donald R. Hettinga notes that the world of Noah's oasis is especially difficult for "the empirically minded twins" to accept because in L'Engle's theology of "a gradual Fall", it is still populated by manticores and unicorns, "everyone can still see angels," and some people "can still converse intimately with God." Similarities to the fantasy-science fiction works of C. S. Lewis, always present in L'Engle's oeuvre, are particularly notable here. The twins' difficulty in believing in things that exist outside their empiricist world is a trait they must overcome in the story, because it is only by believing in a "virtual unicorn" that they can obtain transportation back to their everyday world.

Biblical and other sources of immortal character names

Although previous books in the series touched on themes of Christian theology, Many Waters makes direct references to Biblical and Qabalistic mysticism, particularly in its supernatural characters. While A Wind in the Door featured a "singular cherubim" with the fabricated name of Proginoskes, many of the seraphim and nephilim are named after obscure mystical entities:

Seraphim

* Adnarel, originally one of the leaders who follow the four leaders who divide the four parts of the year in the Book of Enoch 82:14.
    * Aariel, variant of Ariel, "lion of God". The name occurs with some frequency in the Old Testament and in rabbinical literature. (Note that Aariel frequently appears in the novel in the form of a lion.)
    * Abasdarhon, originally the angel who rules over the fifth hour of the night. The name also appears in the Steganographia of Johannes Trithemius.
    * Abdiel, a seraph in the Sepher Raziel and a character in Milton's Paradise Lost.
    * Akatriel, one of the Angels of Presence.
    * Achsah, wife of Othniel in the Old Testament. Curiously, this seraph is named after a mortal character.
    * Admael, one of the seven angels set over the earth.
    * Adabiel is mentioned in the alt.magick Kaballah FAQ as a member of the seven archangels according to The Hierarchy of the Blessed Angels, but it does not give an author for this volume and it has not been confirmed whether this is the same work as the nine-volume play by Thomas Heywood.
    * Adnachiel is associated by many astrology websites with the zodiac sign Sagittarius[citation needed].

Nephilim

* Ugiel, second of the unholy sefirot according to Moses de Burgos.
    * Rofocale, after Lucifuge Rofocale, governor of Hell in The Sworn Book of Honorius.
    * Eisheth, an angel of prostitution and the consort of the demon Samael.
    * Eblis, variant of Iblis, the primary devil in Islam.
    * Estael is named as an intelligence of Jupiter in The Secret Grimoire of Turiel[3], purportedly a sixteenth-century grimoire.
    * Negarsanel, variant of Nasargiel, an angel of Hell according to The Legends of the Jews by Rabbi Louis Ginzberg.
    * Rugziel, a fallen angel.
    * Rumael, twentieth of the twenty-one named fallen angels in 1 Enoch 69.
    * Rumjal, sixth named of the fallen angels in 1 Enoch 69.
    * Ertrael, another fallen angel named in 1 Enoch.
    * Naamah, another consort of Samael.

Interesting... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Solomon 8:7................could this translate to August 7th??????

Waiting in anticipation of your next post, TS!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Beautiful verse TS and very deep <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I have tried to grasp a little of its meaning <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I think it's too deep but well I would say that L.O.V.E. in these dark times is mishandled. Like a sacred ark on a tormented sea it is floating on the surface, water is what sustains it continuously... at the same time enormous waves try to drown it... repeatedly... but they can never succeed because this ark is the essence of everything that is. God bless you.
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Found this today. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    [youtube:3lfu4xrb]
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Is this about the flood TS?

Water is the provider of all life and it is the most powerful element on earth. Water extinguishes fire. Water can erode even solid stone over time.

Water is necessary for all life on earth. Not enough and life ceases to exist.

But the flood was a great over abundance of water and it nearly destroyed all life on earth. Except for the ark, and a few survivors who headed the warnings and rode out the flood.

"For 40 days and for 40 nights the law was on her side... but who can stand when she's in demand with her schemes n' plans"
    -- dropped from TII Billy Jean

40 days and 40 nights of rain caused the great flood. Noah headed the warnings from God and built an ark on dry land despite the jeers and mocking from his peers, the heathens (lol), and when the flood came, he and his family and loved ones were safely on board. The flood wiped out all life on earth except for Noah and his crew, who rode out the flood, and repopulated the earth afterward.

40 days and 40 nights Moses and his people wandered the desert after walking out of Egypt. To escape, Moses parted the Red Sea allowing his people to walk to safety, and the sea swallowed the Pharaoh's army and drowned them. After walking to safety across the sea, the people turned away from God and worshiped a false idol, the golden cow, and were banished to the desert for 40 days and 40 nights, were given the 10 commandments from the burning bush, ate manna from heaven to survive, and were finally admonished into Israel, the holy land (? shaky on that last bit).

So who's on the ark and who's wandering the desert? Or am I just over hoaxed again?
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @bec.......great post! I had been thinking along those lines as well, but did not know what to do with it....again, great post!
    @MsTrinity333...also great post...great way to dig around...well done for sure!

I have also been thinking how perfectly this Song of Solomon 8:7 fits the hoax community in general. Perhaps, even a bit more with our forum as of late.
    It says, "Many waters cannot quench love" I take that to mean........there will always be a thirst for love in this world, in the hearts of people. This forum seems very thirsty for love right now.
    "...neither can the floods drown it." No matter what you do, what happens, love will not drown, love will not die, love will not go away.....it just won't. Even with all the negativity on forum, love is still here....it just has to be found again, shown again and shared again. A flood of negativity will not take away love.
    When I truly read this verse, it's almost like a foreshadow of what happened here:
    Many hoaxers cannot quench love,
    neither can the hoaxers drown it.

I believe that not only the truth will prevail, but love will prevail over it all.
    I think this has been one of my personal favorites from the Bible. Here is a link to the full Song of Solomon 8 from Biblegateway.com :
    <!-- m -->http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=NIV<!-- m -->

I wish you all much love and many blessings!
    Wishingstar
  • @bec.......great post! I had been thinking along those lines as well, but did not know what to do with it....again, great post!
    @MsTrinity333...also great post...great way to dig around...well done for sure!

I have also been thinking how perfectly this Song of Solomon 8:7 fits the hoax community in general. Perhaps, even a bit more with our forum as of late.
    It says, "Many waters cannot quench love" I take that to mean........there will always be a thirst for love in this world, in the hearts of people. This forum seems very thirsty for love right now.
    "...neither can the floods drown it." No matter what you do, what happens, love will not drown, love will not die, love will not go away.....it just won't. Even with all the negativity on forum, love is still here....it just has to be found again, shown again and shared again. A flood of negativity will not take away love.
    When I truly read this verse, it's almost like a foreshadow of what happened here:
    Many hoaxers cannot quench love,
    neither can the hoaxers drown it.

I believe that not only the truth will prevail, but love will prevail over it all.
    I think this has been one of my personal favorites from the Bible. Here is a link to the full Song of Solomon 8 from Biblegateway.com :
    <!-- m -->http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=NIV<!-- m -->

I wish you all much love and many blessings!
    Wishingstar

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Guess we're all in the same boat (pardon the pun). <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I love sailing. Funny how the Ark subject keeps coming up. Praise the Lord and pass the life jackets!

@ Angel... I LOVE Michael Sweet! I remember when Stryper was at the Rainbow in Denver...long long ago. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • It reminds me of the floods in Australia...even though many lost their homes or lost everything they still helped each other...they would of been worried about their houses but at the end of the day nothing could stop them from helping each other.
    I am still pondering this redirect.......
    I feel there is more to this one for some reason.
    Are we supposed to send that card out to people we know? Is this redirect an interactive one? Have we been totally missing TS's point of spreading the message?
    Certainly, sending this card to friends would lift them up and spread love. The page is set to fill in the blanks, preview and send. I am going to send it out with a little note of, "Just thinking of you....."

Love and Blessings Always!
    Wishingstar
  • I am still pondering this redirect.......
    I feel there is more to this one for some reason.
    Are we supposed to send that card out to people we know? Is this redirect an interactive one? Have we been totally missing TS's point of spreading the message?
    Certainly, sending this card to friends would lift them up and spread love. The page is set to fill in the blanks, preview and send. I am going to send it out with a little note of, "Just thinking of you....."

Love and Blessings Always!
    Wishingstar

There must be more to it...TS is still on this redirect...maybe thats not the reason but I feel we are missing something like you said
  • Edit: I was looking on the internet for the whole bible verse, it says; "Many waters themselves are not able to extinguish love, nor can rivers themselves wash it away. If a man would give all the valuable things of his house for love, persons would positively despise them.” This was said in the context of marriage or something I think but it might mean what everyone has said already.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I thought TS might post a redirect today as it's 22/02/2011. I'm missing you this past week TS [sigh]
    It's already tomorrow down under.
    I thought TS might post a redirect today as it's 22/02/2011. I'm missing you this past week TS [sigh]

Chin up RK.....we'll get you through! It might be a good time to read up on old posts, videos, etc. It always seems to help me gain perspective and usually leads to some questions. I watched TII again this past weekend...it was great!
    Hope you are feeling better....sending hugs!
    Blessings Always!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

I was expecting a redirect from TS on Blanket's birthday. I wonder if he's having problems accessing the forum. I know he is great with pc technology but I don't know really. He celebrated Prince's birthday, why did he miss Blanket's? Maybe he's just too busy. I missed you TS. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

I was expecting a redirect from TS on Blanket's birthday. I wonder if he's having problems accessing the forum. I know he is great with pc technology but I don't know really. He celebrated Prince's birthday, why did he miss Blanket's? Maybe he's just too busy. I missed you TS. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Blanket's birthday was never publicly released, but it was speculated to be February 21st or 22nd. Maybe Michael still wants to keep Blanket's birthday a secret, so maybe he's not going to confirm it by doing a redirect.

I wonder why he's left it here for so long though <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Maybe we aren't fully grasping the meaning? I think it might have something to do with Mo no longer being here, and SD no longer being here. I'm not saying it's anyones fault, but in this hoax we're supposed to be a family, like Michael said in TII. I understand we'll have our disagreements, but we're breaking apart, and most healthy families don't break apart, they stay together. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Michael sang "Water water" in TII.

A quick list of symbolic meanings for water include:

Transformation
    Subconscious
    Fertilization
    Purification
    Reflection
    Intuition
    Renewal
    Blessing
    Motion
    Life

( <!-- m -->http://www.whats-your-sign.com/symbolism-of-water.html<!-- m --> )

Love to you all from me and my cat (who I love even when he's being bad <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Hello Andrea!!!

Yes Michael said WATER,WATER in THIS IS IT!!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

This Is It - Billie Jean Cut #3 - "Water.... water" - HD 1080p - Buy The Blu-Ray Version Right NOW!
    [youtube:22js3u5f]

This redirect it's very important for me because I know Michael has something special regarding WATER.Remember WATER BALLON FIGHTS,remember the water scene from The way you make me fell clip,remember the rain scene from Stranger in Moscow,witch I found very similar to V from Vendetta movie when Eve comes out from "prison", remember that interview he made in 1984 when he was near a fountain talking about creating magic <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ,etc
    And for things to be more intriguing does anyone here remember that in 2009 or 2010 <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> ,was a news about WATER COMING OUT FROM MICHAEL'S LAST MANSION????? I know that I saw a video on youtube with water coming out from windows and more but now I can't find that video <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> .
    Can someone please help me with that information??? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

LOVE YOU MORE!!!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Blanket's birthday was never publicly released, but it was speculated to be February 21st or 22nd. Maybe Michael still wants to keep Blanket's birthday a secret, so maybe he's not going to confirm it by doing a redirect.

I wonder why he's left it here for so long though <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Maybe we aren't fully grasping the meaning? I think it might have something to do with Mo no longer being here, and SD no longer being here. I'm not saying it's anyones fault, but in this hoax we're supposed to be a family, like Michael said in TII. I understand we'll have our disagreements, but we're breaking apart, and most healthy families don't break apart, they stay together. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

TIAI redirect on February 10:
    "It is better to be divided by Truth, than to be united in error. It is better to speak the Truth that hurts and then heals, than to speak a lie that will comfort and then kill. It is better to be hated for telling the Truth, than to be loved for telling a lie. It is better to stand alone with the Truth, than to be wrong with a multitude. Better to ultimately die with the Truth, than to live with a lie."

-- A. Rogers

Mo was not the first leaving by because of TS and SD is not the first to leave because I talked to the media. So I don't think that is of any influence to TS and the redirects or the hoax for that matter. TS already said he wouldn't redirect daily anymore. Maybe it's his way to say that we all should take a break. It's a quiet time, we had many quiet periods. To me that means we are up for a roller coaster ride again. I enjoy the calm for now because I am sure that when the trial starts, we don't even have time to eat or sleep.
    I am going to think about water though, maybe missed something there.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    About the water, this i read in any part:
    In all the primitive tribes, water symbolizes life. Life is based on the water: eighty-five percent of the human body is water. Life, both of man and of animals, trees and birds, depends on the water. The water was one of the basic elements that had to give worship. The same as the Sun, primitive peoples worshipped water; both were revered as gods. And it has at the same time a metaphorical meaning.
    Water represents several things. The first is that it has no form but can take either; It has the ability to adapt to all forms. If you pour it in a jar, it takes the form of the jar, and if you pour a glass, takes the form of the glass. It is infinitely adaptable. Therein lies its virtue: knows no rigidity. The man must be like water and not so stiff and cold as ice.
    Water always flows towards the sea. Wherever, always leads to the sea: towards infinity. The man must be like water and moving always toward God. Water remains pure while on the move: If flows; and if it is stopped, it becomes impure: stagnant. So both the man and his conscience must keep moving, always flowing and not stay unemployed anywhere.
    If the flow is maintained and one is willing to move from one moment to the next without handrails and the burden of the past, it retains the innocence and purity.

Ohh yeah I've never thought about that. Thank you for reminding that MJFAN7. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

TS already said he wouldn't redirect daily anymore. Maybe it's his way to say that we all should take a break. It's a quiet time, we had many quiet periods. To me that means we are up for a roller coaster ride again. I enjoy the calm for now because I am sure that when the trial starts, we don't even have time to eat or sleep.
    I am going to think about water though, maybe missed something there.

Agree Souza. I think the redirects will begin with the trial. And we're going to be busy like you said. But I do miss to feel TS' presence on the forum, and his amazing posts, redirects.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    http://www.crosscards.com/cards/love-1/many-waters-cannot-quench-love/send.html

post.jpg

"Many waters cannot quench love,
    neither can the floods drown it."

Song of Solomon 8:7

I have a question for TS, if TS would be so kind as to explain, I know that others have wondered this as well. Many of us would love to have the time to delve very deeply into whatever message(s) is to be found in these redirects, but alas, don't have that luxury. As I believe MJ's message IS actually a matter of Life and death, I feel it would be a GIFT to be given some definite direction, when ever there is a redirect given.

I have heard it too often, a person angrily telling me to stop trying to tell them what to do, when I honestly do not see how I am appearing dictatorial, so I know TS is aware of this aspect of personalities and is, perhaps, very carefully walking the line there. I get it. But, as in the game of "Pin the tail on the donkey", even after the blindfolded person is spun around, they are STILL PLACED facing the general direction of their target, the correct wall on which the picture of the donkey is...NO one should object to some friendly assistance, eh?

I mean, when I thought TS was Tim Simkin, or S.T.U.D.Y., THIS gentleman seemed to stress very deep, thorough self study, in addition to the basic thought and text he printed out---referring to his website, as well. He was very, "think for yourself, dig deeper, look up all links, learn it for yourself, so it is really a part of you". I feel that TS now, quotes specific parts and incomplete verses of scripture, etc. for us to focus only on those and not digging in other directions, such as what comes in the next sentence which he did not quote. I just don't know. I took the time to do it both ways.

This is my question: could you tell us, at least, if/ when we are meant to go beyond the words you direct us to, or consider only the meaning of those words?

I'll give you an example of where I have been with this one. Don't roll your eyes, I am deadly serious as to how much time can be wasted down a wrong road. Wrong roads are also where supposition and rumor take on wings.

I could take these words as, "Many waters" (what does this mean?) "cannot quench" (ok, stop, put off, put OUT the flaming purpose of,) "Love" (the emotion, the feeling, the sentiment? the Person?? God's other name is "Love"!) "Neither can the floods" (meaning what, whom?) "drown (suffocate, bury) it." Then, of course, what is TS showing us in MJ's message, HERE? (More in a minute, @ <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> .)

THEN, if I go on and begin to study the remainder of the passage, I can quickly get into something related and logical, but not really all that pertinent to my personal life, or to Life and Death, as I believe this Hoax was created for. Here is my rabbit trail once I go beyond the text quoted in part:

The rest of the passage reads: "If a man would give all the wealth of his house for love, he would be utterly scorned." Remember when MJ told Rabbi Boteach that his ideal woman would be a composite of Lady Diana and Mother Theresa? The rabbi made it plain that the concept bowled him over. But...eh, not...so...fast...

Lady Di was the epitome of grace and propriety, not to mention public sweetness. Mother T was unconditional, unquenchable Love on wheels, also very sweet. Just from watching MJ's life, I gather that he really meant what he said to Boteach. Someone highly unselfish, disinterested in the Hollywood scene and material wealth would be a dream come true, if he could find her. And there is nothing more desirable than someone who puts God first in their life (IMHO).

Since this Hoax is all about MJ and his message, and we all wonder WHY he had to disappear, & fake his death. Just to break some scary news to us? We naturally begin to wonder WHAT could the news BE?? And I am in no way, trying to be silly; of course MJ has an important global-in-scope message, but what I am about to mention is also VERY important to some of "his girls" (as HE teasingly called them <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> ), who believe they are in love with the guy to this day... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

In light of the scripture not quoted by TS--which we find upon our own further research, what if MJ HAS found someone captivatingly kind, and sweet, with the saintly atributes of Lady Di and Mother T? What if she scorns Hollywood, tabloids, fame, and fortune--to the point that he needs to disdain (and shun) it all himself just to please and be with her...

Jumping to conclusion, we did all see him attempt to dump lots and lots of auction items---things that should have been his children's inheritance <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> ...I saw, myself, on Ebay, for Heaven's sake! a painting or tapestry of one of MJ's most whimsical and precious commissions, The Book, which would hang in my front hall forever <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> , if I had had the cash <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> .

Excessive, yes, when whole countries are starving...but, I am certain that is the very reason MJ was selling it in the first place. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> He had some charity in mind---NOT getting himself out of debt! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> And someone with too much money, themselves, should have obliged him...(and donated the painting to me! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> sorry).

Anyway, jumping to more conclusions, what if he said to some caring, yet unimpressed woman, "We belong together, marry me.", and she said, "I can't live like this, in the overindulgence of America. Renounce the strongholds your wealth, your fame, your throne have on you, and come serve God with me in the Third World." He appeared for a time to be doing this, you know, 'All for Love...'. And we thought he was in debt or just tired of entertaining or the whole business as his idea alone <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .

It is the prediction come to life, of the latter part of the Song of Solomon, chapter 8, verse 7: The world would utterly scorn him. They would think he'd lost his mind, joined a cult, flipped out, to make billions of dollars in a lifetime and walk away from it?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Fans would feel deserted, abandoned, entitled to some input prior to such a decision(!!).

If she were very beautiful, it would be said that she was that biblical strange woman who had ensnared him, unrighteously. It is because of this hyper-negative reaction, that people would think he'd hidden her from us, working on how to break it to us gently, that it is right, it is the will of God, for The King of Pop to be retired now, and explain his and our connection to the larger, more serious, global Plan. ("when the dust settles" )

I remember when Cat Stevens renounced his career to become a priest or something. People gasped, but not on a Michael Jackson scale. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Stevens didn't have the number of women on a string, either, which MJ has to date.

Deep dust.

Whew! This could be true. But is it? I can't "discover" this, without the last part of the verse, but only from extra curricularstudy of the redirect and extra thought about it. Or is it TOTALLY off the track? Are we to stay off what you did not quote, TS?

Another way to look at it, is to read everything on the page we were directed to, including links. Did you mean this? I did it. I found many nourishing links to feed my soul on Biblical things, Bible tools, music, etc. I even found a charity of mine listed as a sponsor of the site, and the name of the entire web network is "Salem", which means, "peace". Certainly seems like a right trail.

And, I found mentioned there, something which is a matter of Life and death, which could be one point of The Hoax.

It certainly is for nothing else, BUT All for Love.

I NEVER thought I would hear about Michael Jackson and THIS message together ---he is just not a soapbox barker!(and it is NOT in so many words, here, either. One must read between the lines and figure out if THIS is the place TS meant to direct us...).

Yet...it IS his heart, I feel
    . It IS, from as far back as when he was pioneering (one on one, mostly) as a young man. He hasn't left his first love, after all, <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    despite the pull of Hollywood and all its brainwashing and ultimatums, peer pressure and the torture and persecution FOR the Word's sake...

MJ wasn't persecuted for who he was; it was ALL THIS TIME, for The Message he bears in his heart, from Love. He was persecuted to botch up his massive Worldwide power of influence!

I will leave this for people to find themselves on the pages and links. Many would try to fight with me about it, if I sent you right to it. You have the redirect. I won't give or take offense over this. I am too certainly happy and joyful about it! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> In the other direction, using only the text quoted, I came to quite another conclusion. I was taught to use the Bible to interpret the Bible. This is remarkable---but then, everything about God is remarkable( <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> ): Some months ago someone (MJsBabyDoll) sent me a picture of a dragon being pierced in the guts with a sword held by a kind of European <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Christ.

You have to see this.

Line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little, the purpose of this Hoax, I believe, is unfolding! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=14639#p265383<!-- l -->

It led me to look up "dragon" in Scripture. What I found there also mentioned "many waters" too, so this came back to the front of my mind with the SoS 8:7 redirect.

Check this out! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> This dragon, this serpent, is colored red in the Word, but, no matter; men have been inspired to paint what they heard read to them in churches for hundreds of years before the Bible was a household book, for instant reference. Green or red, Anglo or other, I recognized the man as Jesus and I know who the beast is: the Bible says he is "the one who deceives the whole world".

MJsBabyDoll and I agreed that the little faces in the bubbles at the bottom of the picture, must be trapped souls...Imagine my AMAZEMENT, when the album MICHAEL 's cover was unveiled and these same bubbles are built into his design <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

I haven't been able to magnify it enough to really scrutinize it, but I will. As yet, I don't know if the bubbles are unconsciously used in the album art, or by design. (Btw, as long as I am reaching, shamelessly, <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> perhaps MJ's naming of his chimp, "Bubbles", directly but subconsciously, relates, perhaps from his childhood, to his admiration of the concept of this painting, SETTING THE CAPTIVES FREE.) I believe the name of the painting is "Victory" Another "V" for our collection!

My Gosh <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> , it all goes together so well, I am stunned. You can't make this up! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

It would be the greatest demonstration of Freedom the world has EVER known, and...in perfect keeping with God's Plan. I can't see any other meaning which comes close.

Here is the book of Revelation explanation for the "Many waters" (try not to get tangled in details, I am quoting whole verses instead of just the words I mean to explain, just for context's sake.):

"Chapter 17:1 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters,  2 with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”

verse 15 Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. "

What I take away from this redirect is multifaceted, as explained in probably too much detail <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> , above. But what I get out of the simple Bible verse TS gave us, is, that the devil has deceived the whole world, there are captives needing to be set free, and some are so deceived they don't realize that they ARE captives, and will BUCK all His efforts.

God says: (my paraphrasing,) "No matter how they clammer against my attempts to save them, My Love will not be stopped or leave them captive." In other words, we will all be free to choose Life or Death with a clear mind.

(And in another part of the Bible, God even gives us a hint which to choose. (Deuteronomy 30:19) "Choose Life." Capital "L" Life. Not just breathing in and out here. High, full Life.)

(Incidentally, the rest of the verse goes, "... if a man would give all the substance of his house for (THIS PURE) love, it would be judged a price not great enough. He would be scorned for thinking God's love can be purchased with any amount." God's friendship is priceless.

It is true, that a person may fight and gouge at someone rousing them from cozy dreamland to carry them out to the snow at midnight----until they are fully awake and SEE where they were moments before, in their fully involved, burning house. It is a matter of perspective. MJ is helping us to SEE. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

May all of us become fully awake on this journey, and discover the Truth which sets us all free, so we can help others see as well, all for the Highest Love.

Thank you, MJsBabyDoll, for the painting, and your thoughts, last November. And, thank you, TS for the hint (the Feb 14 redirect), which blessed my socks off <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ; I hope this was somehow what you meant. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @Its her,

I read your post twice. I don´t understand at all how you come to those conclusions.

Do I understand from your post, in resume, that TS used redirections from bible quotes to understand what Love means or Michael´s plan of love?

I got a bit lost, as usual.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    The crosscards site also has an e-card with the verse 6
    <!-- m -->http://www.crosscards.com/cards/love-1/ ... 6-7.html..<!-- m -->.

This redirect for 02/14 was to verse 7 but in
    TIAI Revealed, Part 6: “This Is It” Movie Rating (R20-R28) TS wrote:
    R27. “WHEN the Disciples Gathered Around Him …”
    {http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 14:20&amp;version=NKJV}

“However, WHEN the disciples gathered around him, he rose up and went into the city. And the next day he departed with Barnabas to Derbe.” (Acts 14:20, NKJV). As usual, not only was the quoted verse important, but also the context (previous verse): “Then Jews from Antioch and Iconium came there; and having persuaded the multitudes, they stoned Paul and dragged him out of the city, supposing him to be dead.”

Here again we have parallels, like with David: enemies trying to kill him, God saving him from death, yet they think that he is dead (like most think MJ is dead), and then a “resurrection” and return to public life (he rose up, etc).

Although many saw the parallels here, it seems that nobody noticed the key word “WHEN” (which is why I have emphasized it here). Do you want to see MJ return to public view? Of course, we all do! Then we need to “gather around him” by joining Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E. (see R28 & R39).

The message seems to be that love is a flame that can’t be extinguished by a flood of negative information or events. The murky surging 'flood water' is destructive but love survives it. The redirect might be intended to encourage us before something negative seems to happen - perhaps in the trial.
    Some interesting things about waterfalls:

1) In religion & spirituality it means a rebirth, a cleansing of sorts. Wiki summed it up:
    <!-- m -->http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_M ... all_symbol<!-- m -->

2) To dream of a waterfall:
    To dream of a waterfall, foretells that you will secure your wildest desire, and fortune will be exceedingly favorable to your progress.
    It's from this site:
    <!-- m -->http://www.dream-interpretation.org.uk/ ... erfall.htm<!-- m -->

I think the actual waterfall might be part of what TS is trying to get across to us. I have seen Niagara Falls once before....truly breathtaking. The awesome power mere water can produce is staggering. Unfortunately, water can also be deadly. It's the classic beautiful, but deadly scenario.
    Anyways......hope you all are having a wonderful day!

A "shower" of blessings to you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->