Save The Children-Do not wish to be associated with Michael.

2»

Comments

• …but is this Michael Jackson? How do we know for sure?
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    As for my SUGGESTIONs (I thought that the purpose of these boards was to express opinions) I wasn't even talking to you, let alone "solely" to you, and you know it. Your post doesn't say anything about retaliation, and you said you had no intention of making rabid comments. Why would I direct comments to you???
    I knew it?No,I didn't I said what I thought.You quoted my post did you not?
    so yes,I thought it was directed at me.You quoted no one else so I personally don't think I am wrong for assuming that.

You insist on being treated like a grown woman (where have I heard that before? Oh, yes, Deb French, is that YOU? Hello, again.), and then you proceed to disrespect me in the manner you perceive I have disrespected you. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Excuse me??!!That's quite rude.I have not insisted on anything,I merely stated.
    No,I am not Deborah French.The only dealings with her I have had are via twitter and she is a non believer.She is also British...and an entireley other person.
    I did not 'disrespect you AT ALL.I actually said TWICE I valued your opinions.

And, btw, I am not intimidated at all by your mention of the "99.9%". Whether you meant it aggressively as, "the mob rules" or just to demonstrate solidarity, those 99.9% are entitled to their individual opinions as well. They do not alter mine. And there is no animosity.
    that comment was not written to intimidate ANYONE.I do nothing but good for this forum and it's members and I am nice and respectful to everyone until they cross lines and break rules.I am not here to change anyone's mind on anything as I do not wish mine to be changed by anyone else.

I hope,this clears it up?

@Dancer, thank you for posting all of that info =]
  • ImageImage Posts: 108
    In any case it is true that many people do not want to be associated with Michael Jackson and they do not care to know how many works of charity he did.
    Some days ago someone told me "Oh, I did not imagine that you liked so much MJ, because I've always seen you as a serious person." I replied that just because I am a serious person, I really like him.

At the beginning of this hoax, I thought that he had staged his death because he and his name had been tarnished and for this reason he was no longer able to heal the world as before.
    With all the sales associated with his name in the last two years and then when he’ll come back, I think he can heal the world more than ever before. I really hope that!
    Great Michael!
  • Which country was this "Save the Children" in?

I find this odd... as i donated some money at Xmas time, and did so in the name of Michael.

And i got a public re-tweet and a thankyou from Save the Children UK... so they were not against having a donation in Michael Jacksons name.
  • I had heard about the issue with Save The Children not wanting to associate themselves with Michael.

It seems that they are not the only charity turning down money raised in Michael's name. Here is another one, an Italian children's charity. This is just so sad. These people need educating.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/387/sosvillaggi.jpg

I find this odd... as i donated some money at Xmas time, and did so in the name of Michael.

And i got a public re-tweet and a thankyou from Save the Children UK... so they were not against having a donation in Michael Jacksons name.

It was Save The Children UK.

It was Save The Children UK.

Most odd then... they were very nice to me.

I think donations no matter in who's name will be accepted anyway, however apparently with regard to public relations STC wish not to be associated with Michael. That's even worse.