Dr. Conrad Murray -- 'I'm NOT Guilty'

fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
edited January 1970 in News
42 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray was in L.A. last night ... rehearsing the three magic words he and his defense team will utter over and over again once the Michael Jackson manslaughter trial begins ... "I'm not guilty."

tmz0218.jpg

Comments

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547

Dr. Conrad Murray was in L.A. last night ... rehearsing the three magic words he and his defense team will utter over and over again once the Michael Jackson manslaughter trial begins ... "I'm not guilty."

watch video:
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/18/dr-conrad ... -death-mj/<!-- m -->

I'm still not understanding how this man walks around by himself and isn't too afraid to do it. The world thinks he murdered the most famous man in the world, and most of the world believes he DId it. Why does he walk around unprotected?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Murray is not guilty of anything that nobody died <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Dr. Conrad Murray -- 'I'm NOT Guilty'

watch video:

I'm still not understanding how this man walks around by himself and isn't too afraid to do it. The world thinks he murdered the most famous man in the world, and most of the world believes he DId it. Why does he walk around unprotected?
    Yes you are right"fordtocarr"" in his place i would be a little bit concerned,because not everyone knows the truth
  • Dr. Conrad Murray -- 'I'm NOT Guilty'

watch video:

the answer is pretty obvious he's not. it is the only answer that makes any sense.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I think "the three magic words" are actually "He is alive".
  • I think "the three magic words" are actually "He is alive".

Love the way you think as always, miss Andrea! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    IF and when MJ returns people are going to wonder if he really did died. It is only illusion on his part and the media has taken the bait and ran with it.

He is creating mass confusion which the press was so good about doing in his "lifetime".
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

Love the way you think as always, miss Andrea! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thanks Jaci! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    The funny thing is that "I'm not guilty" is actually 4 words, not 3 <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Edit: I like how they highlighted the 'not'.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    'I'm NOT Guilty'
    counts to 4 words and DCM is a venture capital firm. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[youtube:29skk2rw]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDEuhL92r7I
  • IF and when MJ returns people are going to wonder if he really did died. It is only illusion on his part and the media has taken the bait and ran with it.

He is creating mass confusion which the press was so good about doing in his "lifetime".

i could be well on my way to a permanent straight jacket but i have got this feeling there will be no doubt that he didn't and the results will be jaw dropping.
  • The funny thing is that "I'm not guilty" is actually 4 words, not 3 <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Edit: I like how they highlighted the 'not'.

If "I'm NOT guilty" is considered 3 words then so is "Michael's NOT dead" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Think on this one...
    My husband who straddles the fence on this hoax, and very kindly is my sounding board, says to me, "you know if he comes back, no one will believe it's really him. They will all think that legally (yeah WE know this isn't true)he can't come back. That after all the funeral and memorial and the cops and court and ALL that, that this new person is just cashing in on Michael's fame. That the family found someone to replace him so they could continue to make money off Michael. Forever no one will really know who the real Michael is or WAS".
    Gosh, you know, to the world, I'm sure they WILL feel that way. And that is one thing for sure he will hear and deal with when he comes back... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->((
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Think on this one...
    My husband who straddles the fence on this hoax, and very kindly is my sounding board, says to me, "you know if he comes back, no one will believe it's really him. They will all think that legally (yeah WE know this isn't true)he can't come back. That after all the funeral and memorial and the cops and court and ALL that, that this new person is just cashing in on Michael's fame. That the family found someone to replace him so they could continue to make money off Michael. Forever no one will really know who the real Michael is or WAS".
    Gosh, you know, to the world, I'm sure they WILL feel that way. And that is one thing for sure he will hear and deal with when he comes back... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->((

The words your husband has used I heard from many people. Even we hoaxers would doubt if is MJ.
  • Think on this one...

Might be true. But - what if the entire family and everyone involved speaks about it publically, verifying that it IS him and that it WAS a hoax. I'm sure people will believe it then. Afterall - right now they believe everything the family says. "Michael can't still be alive because Katherine was crying in an interview"... well how about, "Michael must be alive if Katherine says so in an interview!" This hoax will hopefully wake people up in a lot of ways, but they are still gullible and able to be spoon fed by what is said on TV. I think it depends very much on how it is revealed - and I have a feeling it won't leave any room for doubt.
  • In all the videos we have seen who has been behind the camera. Has it been the same guy? because if this was before June 25th then it cant be different cameramen because not everyone is in the hoax. Unless it isnt any of TMZ's camera guys
  • In all the videos we have seen who has been behind the camera. Has it been the same guy? because if this was before June 25th then it cant be different cameramen because not everyone is in the hoax. Unless it isnt any of TMZ's camera guys

I don't think all the camera guys at TMZ would have to know about the hoax in order to film these things. They are simply doing their job and doing what they're told.
  • What strikes me as funny is that there really had to be an article. What was the purpose???? I mean, he plead not guilty, right? So, it makes really no sense, unless you think from the hoax perspective and you realize that TMZ is used to put these odd, random articles and snippets out.

Ford: Yeah, I also had that concern many times about Michael coming back. I have visions of DNA tests and some fans (mostly those who keep ranting and RAVING that they KNOW what Michael would have wanted, and they KNOW Michael is dead...) STILL saying, nope, it's not him.

I have faith though- faith in Michael's plan. I am sure he has something in place to deal with this angle.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Murray's 3 Magic Words: "I'm Not Guilty". Michael's 3 Magic Words: "I Am Alive" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Our 3 magic words to Michael:
    Love you more!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Our 3 magic words to Michael:
    Love you more!

Good one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Actually let's make it: Love You Most! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    I realized that the original video ist from x17video.com. I found it and it is longer and it's very interesting. He says (if I understand correctly) he's confident, but it's all unjust and bias.
    <!-- m -->http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/con ... murray.php<!-- m -->
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    Funny that the videographer asks if Murray feels he's been "unjustly accused WITH Michael Jackson" instead of unjustly accused of Michael Jackson's DEATH.
  • Think on this one...

Might be true. But - what if the entire family and everyone involved speaks about it publically, verifying that it IS him and that it WAS a hoax. I'm sure people will believe it then. Afterall - right now they believe everything the family says. "Michael can't still be alive because Katherine was crying in an interview"... well how about, "Michael must be alive if Katherine says so in an interview!" This hoax will hopefully wake people up in a lot of ways, but they are still gullible and able to be spoon fed by what is said on TV. I think it depends very much on how it is revealed - and I have a feeling it won't leave any room for doubt.

I don’t think that it will even matter because I don’t believe he will come back to be a public persona anymore. He will come back to just be Michael. Free to be, to get on with other things that he wanted to do but couldn’t. At least I hope so. I think he is giving us time to get the old Michael Jackson out of our systems so that we can accept the new one and welcome him just as he is.
  • Fingerprints and physical exam will resolve the problem whether it is Michael or not. Plus very personal infos that he may provide known only by MJ would prove it is him. So, that's not a problem. the hard part is his comeback, afterwards easy.
    What actually bothers me that I just recalled that AR indicates deceased person is not circumcised and Michael also has not been circumcised based on physical exam during child molestation suit (which did not match with boy's testimony). That match is scary. I hope whoever was going to die as MJ, that part was countied.