Dr. Conrad Murray -- 'I'm NOT Guilty'

2»

Comments

• brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    Fingerprints and physical exam will resolve the problem whether it is Michael or not. Plus very personal infos that he may provide known only by MJ would prove it is him. So, that's not a problem. the hard part is his comeback, afterwards easy.
    What actually bothers me that I just recalled that AR indicates deceased person is not circumcised and Michael also has not been circumcised based on physical exam during child molestation suit (which did not match with boy's testimony). That match is scary. I hope whoever was going to die as MJ, that part was countied.

I don't think it will be simple like this, people will start arguing that these things are very easy to fake. They will do everything to convince themselves that the one of the comeback it's not MJ, even that, deep inside, they know it's him. Lots of people were fooled, it will take some time for them to accept.
    But I'm pretty sure that Michael already thought of this and has a plan so that, when he comes back, people can't refuse that he is alive and well.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Exactly my husbands point. I don't think Michael should walk around in masks anymore or have doubles because then no one will ever know the truth...you know???
  • Funny that the videographer asks if Murray feels he's been "unjustly accused WITH Michael Jackson" instead of unjustly accused of Michael Jackson's DEATH.

Good pick up...didnt notice that...also I don't see a point to this article only that TMZ is trying to get people on Murrays side...why couldnt they do that with MJ...doesnt seem fair.
  • IMO - Prince, Paris & Blanket will verify if their daddy is really alive; the day that I see MJ happily playing and hanging out with his 3 children is the day I will beLIEve that Michael Jackson is alive and well!

What family would make any child interact with a strange person pretending to be their "deceased" daddy...i do not think the family (especially Mrs. Jackson) would allow some impersonator to pretend to be the daddy of these 3 innocent children - just think about the repercussions to the children if they were made to interact with a strange man who looks like, talks like, acts like, etc. their "deceased" daddy.
  • They can just use his driver's license to prove it is him. Isn't that what they used to prove it was him at UCLA? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The three magic words to each other...Keep the Faith! And it really is 3 words! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Think on this one...
    My husband who straddles the fence on this hoax, and very kindly is my sounding board, says to me, "you know if he comes back, no one will believe it's really him. They will all think that legally (yeah WE know this isn't true)he can't come back. That after all the funeral and memorial and the cops and court and ALL that, that this new person is just cashing in on Michael's fame. That the family found someone to replace him so they could continue to make money off Michael. Forever no one will really know who the real Michael is or WAS".
    Gosh, you know, to the world, I'm sure they WILL feel that way. And that is one thing for sure he will hear and deal with when he comes back... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->((

I thought of that too. I even thought of something, what happens when he really dies, are we going to believe him? I do not wish death upon him are you kidding me? Just a thought. Blessings.
  • Fingerprints and physical exam will resolve the problem whether it is Michael or not. Plus very personal infos that he may provide known only by MJ would prove it is him. So, that's not a problem. the hard part is his comeback, afterwards easy.
    What actually bothers me that I just recalled that AR indicates deceased person is not circumcised and Michael also has not been circumcised based on physical exam during child molestation suit (which did not match with boy's testimony). That match is scary. I hope whoever was going to die as MJ, that part was countied.

I don't think it will be simple like this, people will start arguing that these things are very easy to fake. They will do everything to convince themselves that the one of the comeback it's not MJ, even that, deep inside, they know it's him. Lots of people were fooled, it will take some time for them to accept.
    But I'm pretty sure that Michael already thought of this and has a plan so that, when he comes back, people can't refuse that he is alive and well.

So many men are not circumcised, you cannot rely on that. I know they said that Michael had a beauty mark on his penis. With blood tests DNA testing you can know who the real Michael Jackson is
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    ^^all4love, in the US, the vast majority of men are circumcised.
  • Fingerprints and physical exam will resolve the problem whether it is Michael or not. Plus very personal infos that he may provide known only by MJ would prove it is him. So, that's not a problem. the hard part is his comeback, afterwards easy.

So many men are not circumcised, you cannot rely on that. I know they said that Michael had a beauty mark on his penis. With blood tests DNA testing you can know who the real Michael Jackson is

A BEAUTY MARK? WHAT"S THAT <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • I mean, if Michael INISISTS on showing us his penis...I would not argue. I doubt it will happen- but I JUST want to clarify that. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yeah, it will take DNA, and the family- esp the kids.

There will be some crazy denial going on though- and some "I ALWAYS knew he wasn't dead" from lots of people dissing us now.
    All that is secondary to Michael being safely home, though!
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    Longer version of this video from x17online.com -

X17 EXCLUSIVE - Dr. Murray On Upcoming Michael Jackson Manslaughter Trial: "I Do Feel Confident"

Dr. Conrad Murray, former private doctor of Michael Jackson, was out enjoying the Santa Monica scene last night with a stroll on Third Street Promenade when we asked him how he feels about the upcoming manslaughter trial.

Link:
    <!-- m -->http://x17online.com/celebrities/conrad ... 021811.php<!-- m -->

42 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/18/dr-conrad ... -death-mj/<!-- m -->

Dr. Conrad Murray was in L.A. last night ... rehearsing the three magic words he and his defense team will utter over and over again once the Michael Jackson manslaughter trial begins ... "I'm not guilty."

tmz0218.jpg
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    In all the videos we have seen who has been behind the camera. Has it been the same guy? because if this was before June 25th then it cant be different cameramen because not everyone is in the hoax. Unless it isnt any of TMZ's camera guys

Listen to the guy in the beginning of this video ("We're right here at Michael's house. We don't know if he's dead or not...") and compare to the interviewer's voice in the two Murray TMZ video links that follow...

[youtube:2aqo5i7v]
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXRaJFdmKU<!-- m -->

Link to "I Love MJ's Mom" Interview
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... 415878d0b1<!-- m -->

Link to "I'm Not Guilty" Interview
  • In all the videos we have seen who has been behind the camera. Has it been the same guy? because if this was before June 25th then it cant be different cameramen because not everyone is in the hoax. Unless it isnt any of TMZ's camera guys

Listen to the guy in the beginning of this video ("We're right here at Michael's house. We don't know if he's dead or not...") and compare to the interviewer's voice in the two Murray TMZ video links that follow...

[youtube:1566esbs]
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXRaJFdmKU<!-- m -->

Link to "I Love MJ's Mom" Interview
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... 415878d0b1<!-- m -->

Link to "I'm Not Guilty" Interview

Thanks
  • I mean, if Michael INISISTS on showing us his penis...I would not argue. I doubt it will happen- but I JUST want to clarify that. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yeah, it will take DNA, and the family- esp the kids.

There will be some crazy denial going on though- and some "I ALWAYS knew he wasn't dead" from lots of people dissing us now.
    All that is secondary to Michael being safely home, though!

Hey don't shoot the messenger <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I am merely repeating what has been said in the past.. I wish I could have said I saw all of him, but Nah! I didn't sorry to disappoint some of you <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    42 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray was in L.A. last night ... rehearsing the three magic words he and his defense team will utter over and over again once the Michael Jackson manslaughter trial begins ... "I'm not guilty."

tmz0218.jpg

I keep trying to find a picture of the storefront window for Anthropologie with that display. (starbursts?) Does anyone that lives in the LA area know if that's the current display? Or was it displayed in the past? We might be able to tell if this was actually filmed recently or a while back.
  • ^^all4love, in the US, the vast majority of men are circumcised.

Well I live in Canada here not many are circumcised. I have 2 male sons and they are not circumcised. We can say mostly Jewish men are.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    ^^all4love, in the US, the vast majority of men are circumcised.

Well I live in Canada here not many are circumcised. I have 2 male sons and they are not circumcised. We can say mostly Jewish men are.

It's an interesting cultural difference. I think the US may be unique in it's mainstream popularity?
  • Is it me, or does those sunflower lookin' things remind anyone else of that ferris wheel scene in HMH??
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Is it me, or does those sunflower lookin' things remind anyone else of that ferris wheel scene in HMH??

You are right. I will have to go back and rewatch the video.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    So Murrey faces 4 years jail and Michael said in TII "We've got 4 years to get it right or it's irreversible."
    I'm thinking aloud here and we know there are no coincidences. This has to tie in together some how, but what is the common denominator here? Anyone?
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    So Murrey faces 4 years jail and Michael said in TII "We've got 4 years to get it right or it's irreversible." I'm thinking aloud here and we know there are no coincidences. This has to tie in together some how, but what is the common denominator here? Anyone?
    I've heard someone saying this before, maybe in a hoax vid, don't remember.Yes, this 4 year thing has bugging me from the beginning. What did he mean with this, I'm sure it's important.