The Return of the Moonwalker

Comments

• very disgusting who would do something like this I wonder if there's a way of finding out where it came from
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    What's disgusting about it?

The gay midget sex?

I noticed that they never made fun of Michael.

Ps. and yes it appears to be 100% for real.
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I thought I heard them making fun saying that they were 12yr old boys. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I just felt that it was it bit of a piss take <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Why show that stuff in relation to Michael? Like is SAID it is my opinion.
  • Very strange...

Did you notice the eye and the pyramid? It's too obvious to be a random image.
  • Don't know what to think about this video.I didn't like it very much. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    Quite sarcastic isn'it ? Can we say auto derision ... TMZ please waiting for your opinion ! Why nothing published yet about this movie <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • That is totally disgusting
  • I have a bad feeling about this....
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Don't think Mj is linked with the movie, because it's really weird.
    But, the film has a good theme: "revolution", "new world order", a other MJ alive... so if he's linked, I would not be surprised, it's also like a tale, a weird one, and it's can be MJ's creation.
    Finally, I don't know what to think. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    After watching it i feel sick, dunno what 2 say, i'm more than sure it has nothing to do with MJ and his death hoax, it was disgusting <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> and creepy
  • WTF?! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    That was soooo creepy <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> !
    Very weird....not sure if this has to do with the hoax but...nothing surprises me anymore <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I have to admit the end was kinda funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    That was disturbing.
  • WTF?! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    That was soooo creepy <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> !
    Very weird....not sure if this has to do with the hoax but...nothing surprises me anymore <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I have to admit the end was kinda funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    im glad you have sense of humor <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I don't like!
    This are terrible taste.
    I think it is not the style of Michael!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    What the hell is this?
  • INMO it is funny, stupid, silly video.
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    This Mj asks : "why did they want to murder me? "
    The other dude answers : ".. society, they want to control all of man kind to create the so called new world order"
    MJ : "the change has come"
    And then I noticed an eye with the pyramid
    lol @ the ending
    hmm this video is ... weird, looks like a parody, rofl.
  • This Mj asking : "why did they want to murder me? " sounded like MJ <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> he even had similar lips... I got goosebumps...
    The rest was disgusting.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I wonder if it was approved by the Estate... is it possible to check it somehow?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Guys, I don't care what you say... This is hilarious. They definitely read this page when they thought of this movie <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I feel like those clowns are like his fans, in the beginning of the clip they are chanting "yes he can" in support of him and then at the end it looks like they save him.

Favorite quote:
    "Whoever controls Michael Jackson, conrtols the masses."
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I am going to watch The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (1919) now. I'll let you know.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Is this suppose to be a full length film? I can't find anything on the film company at all...nothing. Anyone got some info?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Ohh shit what the hell was that? One of my worst nightmares? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That's so creepy, disturbing but also very interesting how they related MJ's so called death with illuminati. I would love to watch this movie as well. And <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> at the ending part.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Is this suppose to be a full length film? I can't find anything on the film company at all...nothing. Anyone got some info?

Well it really was filmed apparently since this page: <!-- m -->http://www.germanyjobs77.com/q-cabinet- ... in-germany<!-- m --> which is at least posing as a German job search site, is full of old, expired ads for positions associated with the filming of it.

Here's some of the ads, I already posted one but no one reads long posts so I understand:
    <!-- m -->http://www.germanyjobs77.com/Special_Ef ... 23913.html<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.germanyjobs77.com/African_dr ... 14529.html<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.germanyjobs77.com/ZOMBIES_TH ... 08294.html<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.germanyjobs77.com/Looking_fo ... 72153.html<!-- m -->

there's more, all for the same employer, this Mike Moreau guy.

Obviously his name reminds one of the book by H.G. Wells: The Island of Dr. Moreau; the story of a mad scientist who is experimenting with animal/human hybrids in the attempt to create a divine human race, but surely that's just a coincidence.

Please notice the site on which the Job ads for making the movie are posted on is called: GermanyJobs77, yet all the postings are in English.

It just occurred to me, everyone is familiar with MJ's movie Miss Castaway, right?
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    They removed the youtube ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Now I can't watch it ... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

2ebaamu.jpg