Elizabeth Taylor Funeral Service Today

Comments

• mdcmdc Posts: 343
    Well the Forest Lawn Memorial part on the death certificate is blacked out. You can only see the very top of the words. That is suspect to me because none of the other lines are typed that high up in the boxes. The line was long enough to put it so why is it typed where u can just see the top of the words peeking out. Probably because it was added after the fact by TMZ. The document is stamped "not a valid document" and that is the only thing on there I believe. lol
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Sorry that grief, however real or unreal, is received as if it's offensive. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> It's an emotion. Either it will pass or it won't but there's no need for the mods to be insensitive to people who are feeling it after receiving this sad news. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> That is certainly not Michaelish. I have nothing more to say on this discussion, so I'll just read for awhile.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    everyone is free to express their opinion. It was mine, as everyone else's and it's one of the most shocking proofs in all these 20 months. I thought it was a forum of discussion. It seems that if you don't share the mass opinion you're asked to get out. No, this is the proof this hoax is nothing but ILLUSION made up by fans, not even supported by family. We saw a hoax because we wanted to, not because it existed

ALL of your points COULD be true. They could be actually right. I'm sure we all have 1% of those secret feelings we hope are not right. But, the 99% of the feelings that Michael is alive win out. All YOU can do is follow your heart. Clues come and go. Clues are whatever WE make of them. But, you read YOUR heart and then go wherever it leads. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Clues are invented and seen only with one side while refusing to see the whole thing. Unfortunately we, who are deffinitelly striken down by this news, are many more than those who see a good thing or "no proof" in this. Everything looks like it has to be separated. WHY we are not allowed to express opinions? no matter how much they differ. This is why we are here after all! And I won't argue, I don't care about anything else but Michael and this is just horrible, a horrible feeling of RELIVING June 25 again, but even at worst level. It's horrible
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Does she have a will to be buried next to Michael? So, she believed Michael id dead. Now Michael must be feelbad.

<!-- m -->http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/03/ ... -thursday/<!-- m -->

GLENDALE (CBS) — Memorial services will be held Thursday at 2 p.m. for Hollywood icon Dame Elizabeth Taylor.

Taylor will be laid to rest at Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks and Mortuaries in Glendale. The cemetery and mausoleum are also the final resting place of Taylor’s fried, Michael Jackson. According to the Glendale Police Department, the service will be private with immediate family and friends only.The actress, 79, died Wednesday morning after being hospitalized six weeks ago for congestive heart failure

I am gonna go there and observe.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Thanks Scorp. That will ease a lot of minds and tension. Will be waiting patiently for your report. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Does she have a will to be buried next to Michael? So, she believed Michael id dead. Now Michael must be feelbad.
    Nooooo, it just means, that at some time they talked about, "when I die I want to be buried by..."whoever"... Did she say it before of after he "died"?

<!-- m -->http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/03/ ... -thursday/<!-- m -->

GLENDALE (CBS) — Memorial services will be held Thursday at 2 p.m. for Hollywood icon Dame Elizabeth Taylor.

Taylor will be laid to rest at Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks and Mortuaries in Glendale. The cemetery and mausoleum are also the final resting place of Taylor’s fried, Michael Jackson. According to the Glendale Police Department, the service will be private with immediate family and friends only.The actress, 79, died Wednesday morning after being hospitalized six weeks ago for congestive heart failure

I am gonna go there and observe.
    Thanks Scorp. That will ease a lot of minds and tension. Will be waiting patiently for your report. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

you got it.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    "Elizabeth Taylor will be laid to rest at Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery, next to her mother and father."

Wrong again, morons.

Posted at 11:10 AM on Mar 24, 2011 by Sam Peters

This one is a comment of someone in TMZ,... anyhow it is necessary to wait and remember that Michael's supposed tomb after almost two years still this one without name.
    "Elizabeth Taylor will be laid to rest at Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery, next to her mother and father."

Wrong again, morons.
    Posted at 11:10 AM on Mar 24, 2011 by Sam Peters

This one is a comment of someone in TMZ,... anyhow it is necessary to wait and remember that Michael's supposed tomb after almost two years still this one without name.

Right, that place was posted since yesterday. Again controversies in info as always. I will go to Glendale FL anyway, it is very close to me, to make sure she is not taken Glendale.

p.s. who is MORONS? who's post is it? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • kdkennedy74kdkennedy74 Posts: 264
    I don't know what to make of this article. Having the service the day after her death is rather quick and everything I have heard up until this is that she would be buried with her parents. To me personally this makes more sense as I would think her children and grandchildren would want her to be in the family plot. While I admire the friendship that she and MJ had, I do not believe that she would override her wishes to be next to her parents. Maybe I am wrong but from everything I have read she was close to her parents so there was not an estrangement there to make her change her mind. MJ and ET were best friends but I feel that blood is thicker than water so I am not buying this. Like I said, could be wrong, but will wait and see. I think this is more media drama. Even if this is true what I am understanding the reports to say is that she will be in the same cemetary but not necessarily the same location.
    Wait a minute, people. She just died yesterday, how she can be buried today. Today is MEMORIAL service in Glendale FL. Isn't it different from funeral?
    action-smiley-041.gif
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 122
    they said:
    Elizabeth Taylor's private funeral service will be held today and she will be buried at the same cemetery where Michael Jackson is entombed

She will be buried at FL
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Jesus, are people seriously losing hope because of this?? Maybe it's just a distraction for those gay-haters. Mike is alive, this doesn't change that. I don't get some of you, seriously...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Not one option, there are several. Still.
    Calm down for your own sake please. There is no reason to freak out. Not a single reason.
    Forgotten what we learned so far?
    What will happen to you then when times will get really rough?
    I am really worried.

One step back and breathe, breathe, in and out.
    Then sit down and have a yoga sequence.
    Clean up for your own sake please. It is all for love.
    They updated on TMZ. They put photos in real time from FL. IT WILL BE at FL, no doubt now. Or this is not a proof either? How could this 'HOAX" last so long and no one cared!
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    They updated the article and posted photos from FL. So it's true.
    I do not believe she would want as her final wishes to be buried there if Michael wasn't there, when she could be near her parents.
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    kdkennedy74, I agree with you.
    "I don't know what to make of this article. Having the service the day after her death is rather quick and everything I have heard up until this is that she would be buried with her parents. To me personally this makes more sense as I would think her children and grandchildren would want her to be in the family plot. While I admire the friendship that she and MJ had, I do not believe that she would override her wishes to be next to her parents. Maybe I am wrong but from everything I have read she was close to her parents so there was not an estrangement there to make her change her mind. MJ and ET were best friends but I feel that blood is thicker than water so I am not buying this. Like I said, could be wrong, but will wait and see. I think this is more media drama. Even if this is true what I am understanding the reports to say is that she will be in the same cemetary but not necessarily the same location".

I am thinking more media drama to get people like us stirring. Also I would tend to agree with the family plot and being next to her parents. I think TMZ is just playing with our emotions. As for arrangements being made so quickly as posted previously, I am sure Liz's arrangements were made along time ago. As for all of this happening so quickly, this could just be a set up and have been said purposely so the family could have private time at another date. Let's wait until scorpionchik gets back from FL. Maybe she'll find something out for us. Take care, Love to All
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TMZ to lie with the news of the members of the juror, looks at the link and what I publish finfin, I not whom this playing Harvey <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=172&t=18388<!-- l -->
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Oh Yeah!

P.S. Michael is alive. This really doesn't change anything. We need to move forward. Now, chins off the key boards and let's get back to work...shall we???? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Someone just posted on tmz that Elizabeth isn't going to be by Michael, but someplace else in the cemetery. Now, tell me what is the point of THAT ??? Also, that person found it on the news...has anyone else heard that?
    Also, who's to say those pics at FL are recent...
    As usual, too much controversy
    It's about ET's funeral and the praparations. This means the photos are from there, from the preparations. Scorpionchick could go there and verify. I don't know why people want to be blind. Blindness brought us only suffering. I tried to think with my head and not with my heart but while my mind was telling me: Give up, this is not what you want to see, my heart was telling me: Don't give up. And the pain I feel now increases with every news that appears
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    Michael is still alive, Elizabeth would want to be buried near him being as she was his closet friend and IMO Elizabeth knew about the hoax... remember that one of the first celebrity reports when Michael was 'rushed to hospital' was from Elizabeth's PR saying that he was alive. Michael's final resting place will be at FL and I believe that the Jackson's did buy several plots at the cemetery for when the days do come. I think Elizabeth knew this and also that when Michael does pass away he will be interred at FL, near to her. May she rest in peace.
    TMZ is going to show people arriving to Elizabeth's funeral as they come
    TMZ is going to show people arriving to Elizabeth's funeral as they come
    they're on...
    deja vu