Barely Legal -- Good Enough for Conrad Murray

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Is there anyone on this forum who has seen Murray for real, maybe when he arrived for the trial? It seems he's changing from a big belly to no belly to a little belly and so on. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I also find it strange that in all the pictures he is so relaxed and no one seems to bother him.That makes me think the pictures are put in scene and manipulated to make him look as tall or as fat as they want.

I remember reading in twitter about people who went to the prelim and "saw" Murray, so they confirmed it was him.
    Imo, Murray is the metaphor of Michael.
  • Imo, Murray is the metaphor of Michael.

I believe so too. We can endlessly speculate and analyze whether Conrad Murray is real or fake. He is in fact a metaphor of Michael. He's the tool or representative of the message Truth Will Prevail.

L.O.V.E. & Faith
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Now Murray is Michael?

lol-045.gif

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Actually now Michael happens to be is Murray. Michael's roles within last 18 months: blond woman, man in fedora, green man, then Dave Dave, now Murray. Did I miss something? costumed-smiley-026.gif
    Does this sound like Michael? I doubt so. Too much.

You forgot the old man. All of the old men appeared in MJ related videos were Michael too. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I think we have seen him much more then we even suspected on here. I have a list and there are few on there that were never even posted on the forum, or laughed at. I have my reasons to believe it's MJ in disguise but I will refrain from sharing it from now on. Laughing at thoughts like this is disrespectful and childish, and since we all know that anything is possible with Michael Jackson, it's pretty ignorant as well.

I never thought Pinoccio or greenman were MJ, but I didn't laugh at it, because I am sure he goes out in disguises, and I have a list of them myself, so why laugh at it? If you can't prove someone wrong, you can't possibly make fun of their ideas. Practice what you preach and if you disagree, just simply disagree without making fun of people. I don't give a fuck because people already think I'm insane, but I know there are people on here who do care and feel offended by it. Think about that the next time you laugh at someone without proving them wrong or backing up your claims, and remember that you also could be very wrong. Discussing and claiming you don't agree is fine, ridicule is not.

I totally agree with your post Souza. I have been writing the same thing so many times that up to this point I assume it will never ever penetrate in to her brain (and who behaves alike). Been there and done it. Moving on.

Can you please stop jumping on me Gema?!? I'm sick of reading your posts where you attack me somehow. If you moved on then be it and move on but stop jumping on me and criticizing me!!! You're the LAST person who can criticize me on this forum. Grow up and stop being bitchy.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    [youtube:3oa5f7vm]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Pure Love,
    The fact that you feel attacked says more about you than me. As you noticed, I have not been the only one calling you out for the way you laugh at forum members <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> never backing up your harsh comments, just going on with them in the most stubborn way.
    [youtube:3vjjb9f2]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Gema, PureLove, NOW STOP IT! You two act like babies! Reporting each other's posts? So that I have to intervene? What am I? A kinder garten teacher? Not going there, you two are both adults and if you want to argue, do so in PM and please leave me alone.

Knock it out you two, or I will ban your asses for a few days so that you both can come to your senses.
    <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Pure Love,
    The fact that you feel attacked says more about you than me. As you noticed, I have not been the only one calling you out for the way you laugh at forum members <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> never backing up your harsh comments, just going on with them in the most stubborn way.

The fact that I feel attacked is because you qouted my post Gema. Noone is stupid here not to understand this. Second of all, I wrote that I wasn't laughing at Souza's opinion and I was laughing at the image I create of Michael disguising as Murray in my mind. I explained it and Souza said nothing to it, so we moved on. What's the point of jumping on me and stirring the shit like you say always? Why do you jump on me always like you did on TS' thread? You wrote me that I was judgemental. And how funny that is to hear it from someone who calls people with names like "empthy box, symbiosis lives" etc. I apologized from you since I had no fault and as I never got into personal issues like calling people with names or humiliating them. You did it but I was the one who apologized from you and from others just because I became a part of the fight. But you keep on attacking me. I do not know what your personal problem with me is, but what you're doing is definitely off limits. As I wrote there I wasn't laughing at anyone's thought there and I think I have a right to laugh when I want to as long as I do not humiliate or have fun with anyone. So you're saying that you moved on, so be it and move on.
    Well, after reading your responses again, this is the song that comes to my mind...seriously, dedicated to you dear...

[youtube:3gh9nkml]
    What was not understood about PM???

Gema, PureLove, NOW STOP IT! You two act like babies! Reporting each other's posts? So that I have to intervene? What am I? A kinder garten teacher? Not going there, you two are both adults and if you want to argue, do so in PM and please leave me alone.

Knock it out you two, or I will ban your asses for a few days so that you both can come to your senses.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

I'm not the one who keeps on jumping on people Souza. You can see it on TS' thread too. She keeps on jumping on me. Show me where I start the fight? You can't show it because I don't. But I'm seriously getting tired of Gema jumping on me all the time.
    Last warning. Cut it out now and move on. You are equally guilty. Now if I see one more fight between you two in public, you will both get banned for 3 days. I'm not kidding, I'm dead serious.

Last warning. Cut it out now and move on. You are equally guilty. Now if I see one more fight between you two in public, you will both get banned for 3 days. I'm not kidding, I'm dead serious.
    free-fighting-smileys-763.gif
  • awww girls come on pppppplllllllleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeee do we really want to lose another thread to this kind of stuff?please
    Gema if you have a personal issue with me, go ahead and PM me but PLEASE stop jumping on me, ok? I HATE to fight. So STOP starting the fights and move on. We don't have a right to bother others.
    PureLove, NOT IN HERE! This thread is called Barely Legal -- Good Enough for Conrad Murray, not "The PureLove and Gema show". In Holland we have an expression that says Do I speak Turkish? But I guess in this case maybe I should.

PureLove, NOT IN HERE! This thread is called Barely Legal -- Good Enough for Conrad Murray, not "The PureLove and Gema show". In Holland we have an expression that says Do I speak Turkish? But I guess in this case maybe I should.

I'm done Souza. Why and what for do you use that expression by the way? I can help you speaking Turkish. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Ok back to topic.
  • PureLove, NOT IN HERE! This thread is called Barely Legal -- Good Enough for Conrad Murray, not "The PureLove and Gema show". In Holland we have an expression that says Do I speak Turkish? But I guess in this case maybe I should.

here in us it is am i speaking greek. we are still off topic but its funny.

i am returning to my original thoughts of what the statement could mean.
    something either now or in the past that is goin on is barely legal. maybe that is what makes someone a
    smooth criminal <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

pot-kettle-black.jpg

I didn´t noticed this post. Your banning threats and opinions could have also been called in private, Souza.
    Your own quote "Discussing and claiming you don't agree is fine, ridicule is not"

pot-kettle-black.jpg

I didn´t noticed this post. Your banning threats and opinions could have also been called in private, Souza.
    Your own quote "Discussing and claiming you don't agree is fine, ridicule is not"

This is not ridicule, it's fact. You chose a public fight, then expect a public response from me. This is the last thing said about this.

• [youtube:111r72yd]
    ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Souza, I choosed to give an opinion in public, as you did previously, and responded in public as well, Souza, not a fight.
    Your post was not a fact, just your opinion and was way out of proportion as well.

I give an answer in level 3 and get responses in level 12. No fair balance in dealing with the situation.

Looks to me that a lot of tension have been in the forum this week, so please, don´t spit all your frustration on me.

I am not here to "win" confrontations and to be threatened was the least expected.
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Okay great and now we can move on
    Back to topic
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I was looking on TMZ on the Barely Leagle topic, and whilst searching I found this

which highlights MJ was BARELY DEAD now I find that so odd, it did disappear a couple of times so I hope this link works, just thought it was weird <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

copied from TMZ the NUMBER OF YEARS HE SERVES IN PRISON FOR KILLING MICHAEL JACKSON! Justice for Michael, NOW ... It's because MJ was "barely dead".

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/search/articles/mich ... %20dead/1/<!-- m -->