Worldwide UFO Sightings and A Warning!

2»

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Wow, my hands are clammy after watching that. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    While watching, I kept reading your name "happythoughts" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But, this is very scary. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    I don't know if it's actual aliens, or like all4loveandbelieve said, the government doing it to scare us. Of course we aren't sure if that guy was telling the truth or not, but he honestly sounded sincere. I can't believe this... "the government wants those areas to get wiped out so that the few that are left will be easier to control"... this is insane.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Aliens are not the ones we need to be scared of but the one world order government is.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Before I get too involved in this subject, does anyone remember the episode of the Twilight Zone, entitled, To Serve Man? If you want to know where all the "safe" places are, watch this episode, because this is where they are NOT.

The persons promoting the "ExtraTerrestrial Takeover" propaganda, conveniently have all kinds of very comfortable DETENTION CENTERS, disguised as "Safe Places" for you to live in, while they decide who of you lives or dies, according to your value to society...

In the 90s, a group of us here, used to call them by their brand name which I dare not say, here. They ARE just those zillions of drug stores <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> which all have the same concrete designs with small windows very high--maybe twelve-fifteen feet up. They LOOK like the kind of box one places a trapped insect or animal--no windows to see out of--just for some light. Go look. There is one in each neighborhood...just for YOU.

We have technology now which most people would not believe. They will not even believe it is ALL Man, when humans use it on them. I'm not an aerospace or chemical engineer or any kind of electronic technician, and I don't understand the technology to show things in the sky, except to know that it is all Illusion. I know governments pay BIG bucks to employ these kinds of scientists, MUCH TO OUR DETRIMENT.

In fact, everything the government is spending money on is for war (or population control). Weather research, for example, is not to save
    lives during storms, it is to learn how to use the power of weather control to END lives, with thunderstorms, flash floods, tornadoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, on top of their wars <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

There are simply TOO dang many people on Earth, according to some people, and the NWO will not accept this. If they can get a billion or so to kill themselves or die from heart attacks, over aliens, two things will be true: A)the bible prophecy, that states in the end times mens hearts will fail them for FEAR. B) the NWO will be in full freakin' swing, ready to reveal a new kind of fear for the other four billion.

Think: the thing they are promoting as a Sure Thing (creepy beings having their way with Earth), is far scarier than the atrocities promised to innocent German Jewish women in the forties, at the hands of, I believe, the human, Russian armies, and thousands of them killed themselves and their daughters and wives and sisters and mothers AND sons, rather than permit dishonor of their bodies, on rumor of some bad incidents.

Someone already said it, here: the NWO project has a zillion ways --ways you cannot imagine to FILL you with fear. I wish there were some way to make people just decide to HOLD ON and not harm themselves, no matter what. But we don't even know if people will have power of volition, then...

I insist that you get a grip and do not fear. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> It is ALL a great lie, and it WILL pass. Do not let IT get to YOU.

And ONE thing you can do right NOW, is to STOP listening to the audio on that movie in the OP <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> There is something on the audio track or tracks which tried to scare the $#%! out of me, and I do not scare easily.[Certain kinds of bloody danger, hostage situations, more humans than I can physically overcome, chemical sprays, radiation, inhumane weaponry of Man, yeah. But aliens? P-Shaw. Bring "It". <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ]

There are certain sounds, some genius discovered, which can make people SO afraid, they will do ANYTHING to make it stop. These certain pitches and ultra low frequencies can even make you act unconsciously, doing things, believing things you never would, in your right mind.

I don't believe anything can overpower the will of Man, even ALMIGHTY GOD will not, so why would He allow some makeshift Government Lightshow Lizards to??????? But, until I fully understand THIS, I don't listen to audio stirring up emotions I don't want. It's called keeping the gates. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

This movie is not scary, because ANY of it is true, or because of what is shown; it is scary because of the audio subliminals!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Don't volunteer for a heart attack. The moment any irrational fear comes over you listening to anything, UNPLUG. Watching this video is NOT scary at all. It is kind of like watching the Northern Lights. Interesting. Awesome. But never scary.

Watching with the headphones halfway out isn't scary; it is the FULL deeper sound of the track which has subliminal spine tinglers and that ominous feel to it, which gives you goosebumps to clawing fear!

But, no strong-arming <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ; do what you want. Just saying. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->