MJ Autopsy Photos ALLOWED In Dr. Murray Trial

Comments

• AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Would you be prepared to see a full body (include face) photo of Michael dead on an autopsy table? Of course we will make a thousand reviews and check the corpse, piece by piece I also know that we will believe that Michael is a doll. And if we do not see any picture, how will we know if they exist and what they hide? So once again we are left without answers and with no certainty of anything! But what is more important, the focus being given to the possibility of appearance of these photos (though seja just a possibility), would be totally out of context of the hoax, even being only TMZ false alarm or justice. Many fans will suffer again . My question is: Michael would do this , two years after his death false? Or he has totally lost control of this history.
    Besides, why to show pictures "false"if he is coming back soon? Or simply he is not coming back, as we think? And if he does not, how will we know that this is a hoax? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Do not want to be pessimistic, but for me, not many things are coming together and I think we have to consider all possibilities. Of course I'll keep watching, but this story really scares me and it's worse to think that if these pictures exist (true or false), several people have had access to them. Autopsy photos are too sad, though not bloody, as prosecutors said, still do not think that is something that should play.
    I do not know if I'm being consistent, maybe I'm just a little tired! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    They have to block out his genitals....because if they don't, the fans will recognise from his "willy" that it is not Michael at all........He has a rather large "willy" from what I've seen...... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Secondly, I agree totally with all of you. How can he be clothed???? He was shirtless in the ambulance, so who dressed him again. ?? Did they use that "bloody shirt" found in the wardrobe???

The pic is the one I posted to prove that Ben is totally busllshitting us with his story....

Both Ben and Chris are seen taking pictures as the ambo is driving off. But in the far shot, it is only Ben.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You can make it yourself by wathcing the TMZ video and pausing it at that spot..
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    They have to block out his genitals....because if they don't, the fans will recognise from his "willy" that it is not Michael at all........He has a rather large "willy" from what I've seen...... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

PS sorry Souza if I offended anyone, but of course they have to black out his genitals.

This is the video TMZ got the pic from.....and this is the same pic I took from it.

<!-- m -->http://www.wat.tv/video/michael-jackson ... exyf_.html<!-- m -->
  • The other photo shows Jackson's naked body -- but the judge explained "certain parts" will be "blocked out." He didn't explain which parts.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And you guys think it's the face? Keep on dreaming! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And what's with that picture? Your work TS? Is there something in this pic that could help us out?

"Your" comment intrigues my Souza....tell me, what are YOU thinking???

It's not going to be his face... it will be the genitials that will be blocked out.

And we've got ourselves a winner! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Apparently he had a beauty mark on his penis, this is what has been said when there was the molestation trial. So if they cover that part how do we really know it is Michael? This is all a game, so please do not give up hope. Blessings.
  • They have to block out his genitals....because if they don't, the fans will recognise from his "willy" that it is not Michael at all........He has a rather large "willy" from what I've seen...... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Secondly, I agree totally with all of you. How can he be clothed???? He was shirtless in the ambulance, so who dressed him again. ?? Did they use that "bloody shirt" found in the wardrobe???

The pic is the one I posted to prove that Ben is totally busllshitting us with his story....

Both Ben and Chris are seen taking pictures as the ambo is driving off. But in the far shot, it is only Ben.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You can make it yourself by wathcing the TMZ video and pausing it at that spot..

YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE SEEN MICHAEL WILLY.... I WISH I COULD HAVE SEEN IT TOO. I HEARD HE HAD A BEAUTY SPOT ON HIS WILLY.. :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Some of you must be joking... "You are lucky to have seen MJ's penis" and I wish I had seen it"???

Seems like after 2 years it's still all about the crotch. Mike, wherever you are: stay there!

*smh*

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Discovery Channel cancels Michael Jackson autopsy re-enactment doc
    Feb 12, 2011 08:46PM

TMZ.com reported Friday that the Discovery Channel has nixed plans to air a TV special featuring a re-enactment of Michael Jackson’s autopsy.

A rep for the station, which planned to run the special in the UK, reportedly told the website: “Given the commencement of legal proceedings beginning next week, and at the request of Michael Jackson’s estate, the scheduled broadcast of the medical documentary related to Michael Jackson’s official autopsy has been postponed indefinitely.”

In a letter to the network, Jackson’s estate had vehemently opposed the show.

So I'm sure there would be false footage sitting somewhere that could be used as photos.. Just a thought.

And no, I havent seen his penis, but Ive seen the shape of it through his trousers. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Remember how the Jury selection was very "secure", and none of them would be Jackson fans of course, then I believe that those in the Jury would not know the difference.

And yes Souza, I thought about that too. The freckle on his penis..!!
  • Some of you must be joking... "You are lucky to have seen MJ's penis" and I wish I had seen it"???

Seems like after 2 years it's still all about the crotch. Mike, wherever you are: stay there!

*smh*

Yeah he might get raped... he should stay away.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Yeah, you are all right. Let's forget about his important message he has been trying to get out for people to understand and let's all focus on his penis because of course that is what is important... I bet many fans wouldn't recognize MJ if he slapped them in the face, but of course his crotch will be a dead give-away. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I'm outta here before I am going to say things some might not appreciate. Have a ball y'all.

• NoHypeNoHype Posts: 47
    All of this makes me think about the infamous "MJ jumping out of coroner's van" video. Sorry, I believe it was indeed MJ in that vid. I know about the German station claiming it was their staged video and I saw the "making of" documentary they released. Still didn't convince me that it was all a fake. So many things didn't add up between the original and the staged version.

A trip to the coroner's was necessary. Why? For staged autopsy photos and fingerprinting. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> The autopsy photos that will be presented at trial may be actual pic's of MJ, but NOT a deceased MJ. After all, he really is a perfectionist, isn't he? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • come to think of it , if there was a body and someone suggested that the person wasn't recognizable that the police dept. would have compared the new pics with the old ones themselve wouldn't they ? surely they might themselves take into consideration that something of this nature could be in the works.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    So autopsy pictures from that documentary ages ago <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i just stick that, so, fake, stuff <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I don't think we should be surprised if they will show pictures though. Fans know how he looks like. He has unique features like his belly button, the 'bump' on his wrist, probably a scar from that wound on his leg etc. All they have to show is a picture of a body with an inner belly button and POOF, the non-believers might wake up.

If they show a pic, and that's if, this is likely what we will see.

The clues are getting more obvious now. Slowly and progressively.

Broken syringe under the bed? Where it rolled? You mean the bed sitting directly on the floor of course. Here, *insert "death bed pic" remember?

Non-believers don't see these things because they assume the information is right and they are interpreting it wrong (misunderstanding). The media has strong subconscious control. I hope they start to see that they aren't misunderstanding... the information really doesn't make sense.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Ya so I think the "dead body" needs to be seen before Michael comes back. Force the images on the audience (the whole world) and "humiliate" Michael once again, only this time Michael's the one in control.

Thriller 2, right? BACK from the dead and stuff. Give the audience every possible element for the greatest movie/experience ever.

Could be a dummy shown, or maybe autopsy pics that the FBI had from a previous death perhaps not even linked to the hoax at all. They wouldn't necessarily have to show his face either. Or maybe the "face" will look like the leaf-pattern face! And it will all come full circle.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Question: who's body is going to be shown- Michael's looklike who died as MJ, or any body that has same parameters?
    Which of these options do YOU think?

Michael's look alike
    You know, Souza just brought up the tour bus and all the tourists, and was posing the rhetorical question: how come we have no tourist pics of the ambulance coming out of Carrolwood, in the TIAI April 11th thread. She said it yesterday.
  • Pictures of Michael's body showing his penis? Where has that happened before? Six years ago maybe? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> This trial resembles Michael's more every day.

And It actually makes me sad to think that you people are joking about his "willy"... It just brings the crediability of this site down. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    If I was admin I would use a thread like this to help do some house cleaning. To those who resemble this remark: grow up or go to the other forum.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Pictures of Michael's body showing his penis? Where has that happened before? Six years ago maybe? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> This trial resembles Michael's more every day.

And It actually makes me sad to think that you people are joking about his "willy"... It just brings the crediability of this site down. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    That was my first thought as well. But wasn't it '93 when those photos were taken and MJ was made vulnerable and humiliated beyond comprehension. My thought is he was being shown by the powers that be what they were capable of. They may have thought they had broken him then, but not so. There are so many similarities in this that seem to align with the trial.
    If I was admin I would use a thread like this to help do some house cleaning. To those who resemble this remark: grow up or go to the other forum.

Willy is the Australian slang for penis....and that was mentioned by most of you. I don't need to grow up.!!! I was trying to be polite.

When an article is brought up mentioning that certain parts will be blacked out, what are they talking about then??? His feet.?? NO. This story is all about his PENIS not being shown, and if that makes me a "child" then excuse me..

Its you guys, the fans, that first introduced me to the size of his PENIS. Not me. Its you guys, the fans that keep talking about "How beautiful he is in this picture; not me.

So please don't judge me before you have walked in my shoes. Infact, if the shoe doesnt fit...don't wear it. I never was a Michael Jackson fan before the 25th June, and therefore had no idea about his anatomy before then.....and you guys posted all about it and have pictures of the "Gold Pants" to prove it....so thats how I learned about it...

I dont really care about his physical attributes, but that's what we are here for. Ripping him apart for the sake of the hoax...His chin, his hairline, his dimple, his eyes, his fingers, his scars, his feet etc.... He has been humiliated enough during this investigation. And its all for the sake of finding obvious clues...that's all.
    Now back to the investigating...and lay of personal attacks please..God bless.
    <!-- m -->http://news.findlaw.com/court_tv/s/2005 ... 70437.html<!-- m -->

Judge: Jurors will not see images of Michael Jackson's penis

By Lisa Sweetingham, Court TV

SANTA MARIA, Calif. (Court TV) — The judge in Michael Jackson's child molestation trial ruled Thursday against giving jurors a peek at images of the King of Pop's private parts.

"I'm going to deny the request to bring in the evidence of the blemished penis," Superior Court Judge Rodney Melville announced during a hearing Thursday morning outside the presence of jurors.

The evidence included photographs of Jackson's anatomy shot during a search warrant in 1993, when the entertainer was facing allegations that he molested former Neverland sleepover guest Jordie Chandler.

Chandler was 13 years old — the same age as Jackson's current accuser — when he claimed in an affidavit that Jackson sexually molested him.

The distinctive blemish was not described in open court Thursday, but Chandler gave investigators details more than a decade ago about his intimate knowledge of the "splotches" on the singer's buttocks and a lighter one on his penis. He also drew pictures.

Jackson has publicly stated that he suffers from the skin condition vitiligo, a pigmentation disorder that causes white patches of skin to appear on different parts of the body.

Prosecutors hoped to introduce the evidence during their rebuttal case to show that the entertainer was neither shy nor modest with the boys he allegedly molested, including his current accuser — a cancer survivor he is accused of committing lewd acts on in spring of 2003.

"The fact that [Chandler] was able to give a description of a unique feature of his anatomy that could not have been known by him except for a very intimate acquaintance with Mr. Jackson is very good circumstantial evidence of the fact that the relationship between he and at least that child was something more than casual and something more than innocent," prosecutor Ronald Zonen argued.
    The Strip Search

December 1993, Jackson was served with a warrant for a strip search of his body, as police wanted to verify Jordan Chandler's description of Jackson's genitals, and details of patches of vitiligo, an illness Jackson was diagnosed with in the mid 1980s, on his body. The order stated that officers were to examine, photograph and videotape Jackson's entire body, "including his penis, anus, hips, buttocks and any other part of his body". The warrant stated that refusal to comply would be used in court as a possible indication of guilt. The strip search took place on December 20 at the entertainer's ranch. Those present for the prosecution were District Attorney Tom Sneddon, a detective, a photographer and a doctor. Those present on behalf of Jackson were his two attorneys, a physician, a detective, a bodyguard and a photographer. The attorneys and Sneddon agreed to leave the room when the examination took place, and Jackson demanded that the prosecution detective should also leave, which he subsequently did. In an emotional state, Jackson stood on a platform in the middle of the room, took off all his clothes and was examined for approximately 25 minutes, although he was never physically touched. The search report concluded that there were some strong similarities between Chandler's description and Jackson's body, but there wasn't a definite match. Included in the inconsistencies was an inaccurate claim of circumcision.
    The other photo shows Jackson's naked body -- but the judge explained "certain parts" will be "blocked out." He didn't explain which parts.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And you guys think it's the face? Keep on dreaming! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And what's with that picture? Your work TS? Is there something in this pic that could help us out?

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Seriously? oh lord...
    The other photo shows Jackson's naked body -- but the judge explained "certain parts" will be "blocked out." He didn't explain which parts.

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

What is it you want to say with that? Did that comment of mine tell people to start talking about his crotch as an object of lust? Or do you think I might have thought it was a little naive of people to think that they meant his face with "certain parts blocked out"?