MJ Autopsy Photos ALLOWED In Dr. Murray Trial

1235»

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    With all due respect, but we know the autopsy report was phony for MANY reasons.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    With all due respect, but we know the autopsy report was phony for MANY reasons.

Correct. But not because there was no body, it could also be because it was another man's body. Also because paramedics said "it was old, hospice patient", it would have ment they are also in the hoax, if there is no body or wax, besides coroner, etc. , then it's too risky to keep up silence. I have a hard time to accept that too many people could have been involved in the hoax. Since the hoax purpose is to save MJ, the less people know, the less danger to MJ and more possibility to keep secret. Don't forget about Trust issues and blackmail.

Correct. But not because there was no body, it could also be because it was another man's body. Also because paramedics said "it was old, hospice patient", it would have ment they are also in the hoax, if there is no body or wax, besides coroner, etc. , then it's too risky to keep up silence. I have a hard time to accept that too many people could have been involved in the hoax. Since the hoax purpose is to save MJ, the less people know, the less danger to MJ and more possibility to keep secret. Don't forget about Trust issues and blackmail.

On the other hand, when I said my another option I think it was MJ himself, it fits with the theory that FBI is involved. Because: if FBI is involved then there is no need to have a wax or no body, because they have a power to arrange & realize a hoax plan with real MJ themselves, being paramedics, coroner, and whoever they need to be.....
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    …because we saw him jump out of the ambulance, right. I don’t care what they say, tried to debunk it before we got hold to it, that was him in that video.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    …because we saw him jump out of the ambulance, right. I don’t care what they say, tried to debunk it before we got hold to it, that was him in that video.

Yes it was him jumping out of the coroner van. And it was him sitting up on the stretcher going into UCLA too.

No dead body.

<!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Agree with you Scorpion. And a phony autopsy doesn't mean that no autopsy was done to anybody. I still believe that a corpse was used who died like the way Michael was supposed to be died of and the autopsy was done on him. They need to show something at the trial. Even this is a movie, people forget that it has to be convincing and that was one of the reasons why some of the people were kept out of the hoax. To create the dramatic structure was very important. The hoax wasn't made for people to understand that Michael is alive. On the contrary, it was done to make some of the evil people believe that Michael is gone for real. But the clues were given to us to understand that Michael is alive. We need to make the difference. This is not done for fun purposes but it is a very serious issue that the FBI involved. Not everyone involved in the hoax also for Michael's safety for sure. And we shouldn't forget that not everyone in that courtroom are in the know of the hoax.

Yes it was him jumping out of the coroner van. And it was him sitting up on the stretcher going into UCLA too.

No dead body.

<!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Yes, but what if Michael getting into the hospital sitting on the strecther were taken the other day? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I still haven't seen a logical answer why the paramedics couldn't recognize Michael and told that he was an old, Asian man.

No dead body.

Yes, but what if Michael getting into the hospital sitting on the strecther were taken the other day? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I still haven't seen a logical answer why the paramedics couldn't recognize Michael and told that he was an old, Asian man.

Yes, footage previously filmed like a movie.

Underlined: because it's the original clue when paired with the ambulance photo. Just like the syringe that rolled under the bed, paired with the death bed photo.

What you read doesn't match what you see. "Your eyes don't lie, media does".

It's so clear now. Can't you see?

size=150]No[/size] dead body.

It is NOT a fact, it is just a theory

Since the hoax purpose is to save MJ, the less people know, the less danger to MJ and more possibility to keep secret. Don't forget about trust issues and blackmail.
    If FBI is involved, then there is no need to have a wax, or no body, or other's body, or previous footage to get neighbors attention.The FBI has a power to arrange & realize a hoax plan themselves, being paramedics, coroner,ambulance driver, 911 dispatcher,helicopter staff, and whoever they need to be with real MJ faking dying in ambulance.....

No dead body.

Underlined: because it's the original clue when paired with the ambulance photo. Just like the syringe that rolled under the bed, paired with the death bed photo.

I do not think that it was a clue. It doesn't explain why the room was heated either. I still go with the dead person theory which makes better sense to me.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547

No dead body.

I do not think that it was a clue. It doesn't explain why the room was heated either. I still go with the dead person theory which makes better sense to me.

Yep me too!!! And I'm leaning toward it being a long term double and now Michael is out there as the double. Don't laugh. We'll wait and see <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • razza1987razza1987 Posts: 208
    The description of Michael's pictures being taken for the 1993 case had me to tears <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I love you so much Michael
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This is Craig Harvey....from the Coroners office...I believe he is in on it for sure.

So Craig Harvey, has done some acting before, in CSI Miami..

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gNl6t_h ... re=related<!-- m -->
    [youtube:2scy8087]
    WARNING....One part of this video contains grahic footage

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh0lPubFBDc<!-- m -->
    [youtube:2scy8087]

No dead body.

Yep me too!!! And I'm leaning toward it being a long term double and now Michael is out there as the double. Don't laugh. We'll wait and see <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I do not think that the body belongs to a double. If it was so, the paramedics would think that he was Michael himself and wouldn't need to say "We couldn't recognize him. He was an old Asian man". How can an old, Asian looking man be Michael's double? I think the body was chosen randomly who died that morning. When the FBI is in, it is not too hard to find a dead homeless person.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    This coroner appears to be a wise man.
    You guys are missing a big fact. HIPAA law means paramedics can't say anything about a real patient they worked on. Do you get it?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    But it happens nevertheless.
    Some hospitals did have huge conflicts due to improperly acting employees.
    Some docs just fit the same class.
    Not only docs and hospitals face that issue but authorities and executing offices do as well.
    Laws sometimes are understood more as a proposal that is not binding.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I know you all mostly think it couldn't have been a double, but dead people wouldn't look like Michael. Perhaps the Asian looking was to again say, how outrageous it is.
    Again, my opinion. We all have them. We'll see in the end which one is right <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->) What a game. What a mystery. What a movie!!! Way to go Michael Jackson.
  • Michael Jacksons Fans 'Furious' Over Naked Death Photos
    They express their outrage...

Fans of Michael Jackson have expressed their anger after it emerged photos of the singer taken in the autopsy room will be shown at the trial of the doctor accused of causing his death.

Last week, a judge sided with prosecutors who said the photos would provide evidence that Jackson was healthy before he died in June 2009.

The defence for Dr Conrad Murray, who has pleaded not guilty to one charge of involuntary manslaughter, had objected to the images being shown.

Responding to the news on Gigwise's comments section, many fans expressed their frustration that the naked photos may surface.

Danielle Maria Adams said: “This is not the world's business to see.”

Kenneth Donnaly added: “I didn't think you could show pictures like this in a public trial, you know these will be leaked to the internet, hasn't the family not opposed this?

“Just shows what they thought of him just a meal ticket.”

The images include a picture of Jackson naked but with parts of his body obscured.

Dr Murray was working with Jackson has he prepared for his ill-fated comeback gigs in London. He could face four years in prison if found guilty.

<!-- m -->http://www.gigwise.com/news/62738/Micha ... ath-Photos<!-- m -->
    Recall that photos of Nicole Brown and her friend who was also killed, were shown to the jury at OJs trial, but not shown on camera to the viewers.

We will likely never ever in a million years see any such photos. They are "alleged" and are being brought up to inspire an emotional response. Just like the alleged autopsy program. Just like the Murray reality show (remember THAT?!?). Alleged.

We shall all stay glued to the screen and keep watching <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • There will be a <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> moment during the trial, I'm sure of that! I wouldn't be surprised when during the trial the autopsy photo's will be shown to witnesses, some (close) witnesses will go like <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> and will say something like "..but that's NOT Michael..!!" Another family member will confirm this. This will be a moment when non hoax believers, who are already confused by the contradicting media reports, will definately go hmmm. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Just a theory of course.

L.O.V.E.