Arnie Klein -- My Buddy Was Not Michael's Lover

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    ok, I think I found it.

Do you have a link? I actually tried looking myself too.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    ok, I think I found it.

I found it on this website <!-- m -->http://www.drarnoldklein.com/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/arnold.klein<!-- m -->
    ok, I think I found it.

I found it on this website <!-- m -->http://www.drarnoldklein.com/<!-- m -->

Thanks Forst.

Interesting, from the photos I saw on the FB page there are none with MJ but there is one with Liz Taylor. But maybe there are more photos available when you're actually friends with him on FB?
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I think we all should send Klein a msg., you know what kind.......
    I am gonna send for sure, mother f......er!
    I just can't get how Michael could not see evil people.............don't get it.

Honestly I think Arnie is following his hoax script.

I think the same.
    I went to his page and actually don't see any message of this sort he wrote. Has anyone gone to his page and seen it? Looks like TMZ makes thing up.
    I actually found this on the net on mj-overload.com forum

L7iVF.jpg
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Oh boyy... not this again. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Of course, if Michael really was gay, my love for him wouldn't change at all, but I'm sorry. I just don't believe this garbage at all. The pedophile stuff stopped working, so now they've moved onto this.

So, Klein, why are you just now saying that those rumors were false? This stuff began close to a year ago... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I actually found this on the net on mj-overload.com
    ]

you found it through facebook or this is his blog?
  • ok let me see if i have this tmz said klien said this in the first place , so now klien says that tmz lied and tmz is reporting it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    They should be sued for saying that in the first place
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! That picture is SO hilarious! TMZ really should get an awars for the pictures they post with their stories.

So, which story is next? MJ was no drug addict? Getting closer every day.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Hmmm... not sure what to say. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Hmm all of the fake stories that were told about Michael started to unfold. I wonder what is going to be the next. His so called drug addiction maybe and then his so called death. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I think we all should send Klein a msg., you know what kind.......
    I just can't get how Michael could not see evil people.............don't get it.

Please don't send Dr Klein a message. There are better ways to deal with lies and dishonesty. You know, like hoaxing your death in order to set the record straight <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I don't know if Dr Klein is aware of everything with the hoax but I do believe he's on Michael's side. This is all part of the hoax and we should just sit back and see how this
    ties together. It is interesting that one more rumor might be put to rest before this hoax ends. Gotta love it:

Blessings.
    I think we all should send Klein a msg., you know what kind.......

Please don't send Dr Klein a message. There are better ways to deal with lies and dishonesty. You know, like hoaxing your death in order to set the record straight <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I don't know if Dr Klein is aware of everything with the hoax but I do believe he's on Michael's side. This is all part of the hoax and we should just sit back and see how this
    ties together. It is interesting that one more rumor might be put to rest before this hoax ends. Gotta love it:

Blessings.

Ok, I won't <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> But I don't trust him. Remember how body guards & MJ fans threatened him after that statement was made? So, who made it up? TMZ or Klein. Why MJ would need more of these controversal subjects about him? don't think so.
  • Arnie Klein -- My Buddy Was Not Michael's Lover
    36 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Arnold Klein -- the dermatologist who loomed large in Michael Jackson's life -- has now changed his story and says his good friend and office manager -- Jason Pfeiffer -- did NOT have an affair with Michael Jackson.

0422-arnie-mj-jason-bn-01.jpg

Klein had told TMZ ... Jackson was gay but that Jason's alleged relationship with the singer was the only gay relationship MJ ever had. Klein told us Jason was "the love of [Michael's] life."

But now on his Facebook page, Klein says "Allegations about ... Jason being Michael Jackson's lover are ridiculous. That story was made up ... "

Klein also scoffs at allegations he contributed to MJ's death, saying, "I made two interventions on Michael's Propofol Abuse myself ..."

TMZ yes I know that was ridiculous and made up. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Thanks for going public with that, maybe some people will realize as we draw near the end of this adventure just how much ridiculous made up bs there was/is in the media. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Arnie you played your part well and kept the rumor going regarding the ridiculous story of MJ being gay and the interventions of MJ's Propofol abuse. That was for the freaky bizarre circus that the people wanted to see and read. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

MJ is saying in this pic ooooooooooooo you lied! lol
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Klein should have we received a warning: or you disprove this story or you will be processed. Or perhaps is just part of the script. Anyway, Michael needs to clear his name completely before returning, is not it? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430

I think the same.

Me three! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Arnie Klein -- My Buddy Was Not Michael's Lover
    36 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Arnold Klein -- the dermatologist who loomed large in Michael Jackson's life -- has now changed his story and says his good friend and office manager -- Jason Pfeiffer -- did NOT have an affair with Michael Jackson.

0422-arnie-mj-jason-bn-01.jpg

Klein had told TMZ ... Jackson was gay but that Jason's alleged relationship with the singer was the only gay relationship MJ ever had. Klein told us Jason was "the love of [Michael's] life."

But now on his Facebook page, Klein says "Allegations about ... Jason being Michael Jackson's lover are ridiculous. That story was made up ... "

Klein also scoffs at allegations he contributed to MJ's death, saying, "I made two interventions on Michael's Propofol Abuse myself ..."

TMZ yes I know that was ridiculous and made up. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Thanks for going public with that, maybe some people will realize as we draw near the end of this adventure just how much ridiculous made up bs there was/is in the media. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Arnie you played your part well and kept the rumor going regarding the ridiculous story of MJ being gay and the interventions of MJ's Propofol abuse. That was for the freaky bizarre circus that the people wanted to see and read. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

MJ is saying in this pic ooooooooooooo you lied! lol

Everything is made up. IT IS A HOAX. The only thing that is real is the passing of Liz Taylor may she rest in peace.
    I actually found this on the net on mj-overload.com

you found it through facebook or this is his blog?

this is screen shot from his (I suppose) facebook that was copied and posted on mj-overload.com webpage
  • crazy thing to notice but he misspelled miko <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • They put... Dots in really weird... Places. They break... Up sentences.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Did anyone else notice how TMZ are using different pictures of Michael lately....

From a different era...wearing red...and this is the picture......

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1uhuQwnAEs<!-- m -->
    [youtube:6uy4cl23]