New Forum Layout

2»

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    thumbs-up.gif
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    very nice, i like it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Looks amazing Souza <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Love it. Thank you for all your hard work. <3
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    I love it!

Thanks for this, Souza! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    ~Souza~, I suppose it'll have to do. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Thankyou for your hard work
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    looks very nice souza great job !
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I just realized that the tool bar is gone...? The one that showed where people are in the world and stuff. Or is that just me?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I just realized that the tool bar is gone...? The one that showed where people are in the world and stuff. Or is that just me?

Oh it's gone yes....but we know the unknown in the west of Africa is always there <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Ah! I forgot to add the toolbar to the code. Will fix it in a sec.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Hmmm niiice ! the little boxes with forum index members control panel etc is cute: i like the way you chose the photos ! plus i think the forum loads more fast than before! cute! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    awesome, i love it
  • Very cool, Souza! We like.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Gotta have that orange for some reason.. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I like it very much Souza, thank you for all your actions, it has become great. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    Very nice lay-out Souza, beautifull colours!

Great job ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Souza, what a great job! At first I got nervous thinking I was lost .....Where did this site come from??? How silly and then realized you created a work of art! The site is beautiful, user friendly and I finally have a new computer so I can see everything and really get into all the hard work that is being done here. Souza, again great job and thank you for all you do and all of the hours of hard work. You are a devoted soul who is appreciated more than words can say. Take care <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    I like this new layout !! It looks very professional en users friendly to <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    You surprise us time and time again with the Forum Layouts ... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thanks Souza !!
  • backstagerbackstager Posts: 291
    I really like this new layout <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Especially the options at the top and the pictures used. Very professional.
  • Wow Souza! <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ --> I just logged in after a few days' hiatus and I was pleasantly surprised by the new layout. It looks beautiful!!! Thanks for all your hard work! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    wasn't sure i liked it at first but it is growin' on me. of course the new smilies help alot . <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
This discussion has been closed.