Will you still hold out hope for a return ??

Comments

• MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I will too, i'm sure that he is alive but not that sure about his comeback. Still deep in my heart i hope that he will come back one day and shock the world!that will be the happiest day of my life!
  • The theory I cannot believe is that Michael is still alive but will not return, and will choose living a solidary, quiet life hidden away forever. He can't do that because it goes against his entire grain of who he is. I even don't believe he would anonymously be directing creative projects withouth anyone knowing it is his work. He needs to be working on his ideas and expressing all his feelings, through venues where he cannot remain anonymous. He's not one of those types that can just be content with anonymous success. He needs and loves to connect with the people, his fans, the world, and that to him can't exist on a one way path. <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • Oh goodie - I just realized I have automatically turned from Newbie to Believer!! woo woo...lol...
  • I would still believe that he’s alive. A lot of people seem to think Michael will come back in July. I hope they’re right, though I’m not sure if we can predict the comeback date. All I know is that he isn’t going to come back until he’s 100 percent ready. The BAM-Day will rewrite HIStory.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Michael is always with us ... often send little messages and when he decide will come back ..Michael know that we are here waiting for! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> Patience ..Keeph the faith !!! <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    omg, thank you so much for this video allforlove. I think I just fell in love with him all over again <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> His smile, his laughter, his whole attitude. *sigh*
    Hi steph22, just for you this pic, so you can keep on watching him. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    mjgifs145.gif
    Oh gosh <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I was listenng to TLIML and I saw this and just started sobbing.
  • MadneZMadneZ Posts: 60
    If he wont return by the latest the last day in July 2011 I am dropping everything Michael Jackson hoax and moving on, wishing him a peaceful happy wonderful life wherever he is!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    If he wont return by the latest the last day in July 2011 I am dropping everything Michael Jackson hoax and moving on, wishing him a peaceful happy wonderful life wherever he is!

Why should he return in July? Just because a member said so does not mean that it will happen.
  • <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> I will never give up the hope that he is alive and if he doesnt come back in july maybe he wont come back but i will never lose faith in him.

I want him to come back but if he doesnt that will be ok i suppose i will still love him anyways.

But then again if he doesnt come back in july maybe it just means he isnt ready to return. There will be other opportunities and maybe even better ones. But as i stated somewhere else on the forum i belive in mj's ability to surprise us maybe he will come when we least expect it.

I love you mj and i belive in you no matter what.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I firmly believe that Michael NEVER LEFT.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I will too, i'm sure that he is alive but not that sure about his comeback. Still deep in my heart i hope that he will come back one day and shock the world!that will be the happiest day of my life!
    I firmly believe that Michael NEVER LEFT.

[glow=red:1i4p3hr3]this is exactly how I feel... what ever he choose to do is fine with me, I know that he is alive, I don´t need more proves... all that happened since june 25 2009 is NOT COINCIDENCE![/glow:1i4p3hr3]
    THE COINCIDENCES ARE THE WAY GOD REMAINS ANONYMOUS~EINSTEIN
  • <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> Michael is special to me and I will be behind him and back him up whether he comes back or not.
    To me personally I think he wants to come back he was always so happy or at his happiest when he was performing.

He will come back when he's ready. We just need to be patient with him.
    He needs this time to himself without hassles from the media to be in peace.

God bless you Michael I will always love you and whatever happens I'll be there.
    Xoxox
  • Hopefully, he comes back in July but IDK...I'm getting kinda somber during this time.

But I gots to keep the faith!!!!
  • Shoot, I'll be 90 still waiting for him to make a comeback. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    What better shock would it be to comeback 73 years later, still alive at 100-something and having pulled off the greatest hoax of all time?
    I honestly do think he's coming back, and I feel like it will be soon, and I can already picture how it's going to happen...
    Nonetheless, if he doesn't come back this year, I'll simply wait, like we've done the past 2 years... I'm pretty sure I'm patient enough... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • momomomo Posts: 9
    maybe the piece "waiting for godot" must be rewritten...

Mike is alive - I dont doubt it.
    Has Mike promised to comeback? I doubt
    Do we have a lot of clues? YES we do
    Do we need wake up persons? Yes , but the amount of followeres and believers is not growing
    Will he be able to create a change in human mankind? No, not without a bam! In small parts yes

Why does he not unite all persons and allows trolls and foolers around?
  • maybe the piece "waiting for godot" must be rewritten...

Mike is alive - I dont doubt it.
    Has Mike promised to comeback? I doubt
    Do we have a lot of clues? YES we do
    Do we need wake up persons? Yes , but the amount of followeres and believers is not growing
    Will he be able to create a change in human mankind? No, not without a bam! In small parts yes

Why does he not unite all persons and allows trolls and foolers around?

Good question about the trolls, well I guess it's because MJ can't control everything, just the same as anyone can't control what people post on here or people's opinions...MJ knows that the truth will prevail, so if these fakers say something like MJ is coming back today or tomorrow or assume to be in the know, eventually we will find out if they are or not, it's like a vicious cycle...it's the same as every troll, a pattern.
  • momomomo Posts: 9
    @use_your_illusion

Michael wont be able to control it. But Michael can clearly setup some clues and fullfill it - then there is no doubt around if some trolls try to have a piece of the cake. action from mike is needed!! Not from trolls and foolers. Thats the big friggin difference. Or does it make sense to have an ongoing hoax and no one is around waiting on it?
    So in between I would like to know the statistics and their development on the last 2 years of this hoax site here....
    The trend should be clear..
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    I am absolutely certain he will come back.

<!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
  • elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
    I still believe in Michael...i will wait for him no matter how long it takes... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • diana9161diana9161 Posts: 22
    If he doesn't come back this July, he probably has another date in mind. I believe that he's alive, and I will wait for him until he feels it's the right time for a comeback. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I am not sure Michael is alive but if he is - I am sure he will be back.
    If what TS is saying is true - then Michael's comeback would be for him somehow similar with Jesus' crucifixion because Michael can only PROVE his points by coming back, but this would be teribble for him because some part of the media would tear him apart....so, just like Jesus....Jesus knew He was going to be crucified, but He knew that was His destiny and when the time came He didn't hesitate.
    Maybe the so-much-waited BAM would be the day of the greatest joy for us but the beginning of the real battle for Michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I am not sure Michael is alive but if he is - I am sure he will be back.
    If what TS is saying is true - then Michael's comeback would be for him somehow similar with Jesus' crucifixion because Michael can only PROVE his points by coming back, but this would be teribble for him because some part of the media would tear him apart....so, just like Jesus....Jesus knew He was going to be crucified, but He knew that was His destiny and when the time came He didn't hesitate.
    Maybe the so-much-waited BAM would be the day of the greatest joy for us but the beginning of the real battle for Michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Gina, TS has opinions as we all do. Why to follow what he has to say? What do YOU really believe? at the end, what matters is what you and only you believe and think.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I know Gema, you are right.
    Gina, TS has opinions as we all do. Why to follow what he has to say? What do YOU really believe? at the end, what matters is what you and only you believe and think.

Yes. I'll skip the fact that my faith in the hoax has dropped below the critical point.
    I think Michael did it to shock the world and out of ANGER because he was misstreated by media and by some people, so he combined these with his intention of making a special kind of movies and here we have the faked death with multiple goals, none of them very clear, and with our lives completely changed.

But to TS is more, it is about the end of the world and 2012 and about Michael's role in this. I am not ready to dismiss this possibility because I see Michael as a saint and I have moments when I believe he was/is a virgin till the end due to religious considerations. I also see him as a kind of a saviour or modern prophet or something, so I can't argue with TS about Michael's possible role in "saving the world".

Well I guess it's not OK to worship a human being like I do with Michael sometimes but I FEEL this way and I FEEL it's a sin to not respect him like I respect some very wise people of the churh or some saints. It would help a lot if he wouldn't be so damn sexy.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    MJ's return? Yes, I fully expect it.
    What would mean "his" return to you all?