Prince Jackson is in L.O.V.E. ... ?

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
media_xl_4191013.jpg?20110517174926

media_l_4191012.jpg?20110517174809

media_xl_4191002.jpg?20110517174840

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I better refrain myself ....ahhhhh....why Michael, why you had to do it this way? Why not your own children?
    I miss YOU <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    Ahw..... in love or not, they do look very cute together <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    off topic . it is interesting how big prince looked up until the guy( i assume security ) stepped into the picture. visual effects lesson <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    How cold is in Cali now? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Those Ugg boots are pretty warm.

Anyway, so sweet to see love arise <!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ -->
    I think Michael is dead. If he was alive we shouldn't have seen these pics.

And I think Prince is growing up too fast. Too soon for a girlfriend.
    To see that boy is so weird. He looks nothing like MJ and my head hurts <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • I think Michael is dead. If he was alive we shouldn't have seen these pics.

To see that boy is so weird. He looks nothing like MJ and my head hurts <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

You seriously don't think MJ is dead do you?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

May be MJ Kids want to be part of the "Biever Fever". Kids at that age like attention as well <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ -->
    I'm feeling bad and crying. There's no comfort. Just looking at the father and the son side by side gives me this feeling of emptiness..what a treasure Michael was and now we don't have him anymore and we shall never have another Michael Jackson again, so beautiful, so magical, so gifted.

This is so damn sad.
    Just look at Mr. Michael Jackson and look at Prince and tell me what you feel.

Because I feel like there's nobody who can take things from where Michael left them and carry on <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Michael was so serious about his work, about his mission, he worked hard to be close to perfection in the way he looked and in his artistic creation. He was a pioneer, he opened new ways in music, in videos, in musical industry, advertising...

Who nowadays can even come close to the way Michael understood to do his job?
    Even when he had tones of money and all a human heart could desire, he continued his hard work and dedication out of passion for music and for self - improvement. Who is going to carry on his fenomenal work?
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    I didn't get the reason of your sadness first. Biologically or not, they are Michael's children ayway. Now i understand what you mean. There is nobody to inherit his genes and when Michael will be gone, he'll be gone for good. But what about Blanket, Gina?
    I can't think now, I'm busy wipping these damn tears away.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I'm feeling bad and crying. There's no comfort. Just looking at the father and the son side by side gives me this feeling of emptiness..what a treasure Michael was and now we don't have him anymore and we shall never have another Michael Jackson again, so beautiful, so magical, so gifted.

This is so damn sad.

Because I feel like there's nobody who can take things from where Michael left them and carry on <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Michael was so serious about his work, about his mission, he worked hard to be close to perfection in the way he looked and in his artistic creation. He was a pioneer, he opened new ways in music, in videos, in musical industry, advertising...

Even when he had tones of money and all a human heart could desire, he continued his hard work and dedication out of passion for music and for self - improvement. Who is going to carry on his fenomenal work?

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> Have a moment Gina. It does get's hard and discouraging sometimes, but you'll be okay. We all will. I just believe that there is some magic at the end of the rainbow. Hugs to you. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391

This is so damn sad.

I'm sorry, maybe I don't understand, but I find your comment a little offensive. First of all, just to say Prince is not Michael's biological son, just because you think he doesn't look like Michael is a little rude and just wrong. I don't look like my father either, there are many people who don't look like any of their parents, yet, they're their children. There are also quite a few biracial children who do not appear to be black on the outside, as you may have heard. However, if Prince was not Michael's biological son, why does it matter to you? Your comment sounded a little selfish, sorry for saying it... like you were sad about Michael being dead because you can't benefit from his amazing work in the future... Your comment didn't sound nice, you know? Sorry!

And why would Michael not allow his 14-year-old son to have a girlfriend and be seen with her in public? Michael himself suffered because he wasn't even allowed to spend much time with his neighborhood kids and you think he would deny his son having a girlfriend at age 14? Come on. Prince is not a baby anymore, he's a teenager and can make decisions for himself.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/michael-j ... -in-vitro/<!-- m -->
    I think maybe Gina also thought about this article?
    Gina, i really hope you are all right <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    What did you see to make you cry? That his son is becoming a man and getting to know what girls are for? What is so odd about it? How old is he btw? 15? 16? That's the perfect time for it. I, for one started to work at 16.
    No worries. He acts according to his age.
  • I think Michael is dead. If he was alive we shouldn't have seen these pics.

why are you saying Michael is dead??? Remember Micheal lives for contraversy. So what he does not look like MJ? Who cares, MJ loves all his children. He has vitiligo like MJ remember the picture in Hawaii? Look this child is going to public school, paps are everywhere, would you think they will not take a picture of them anywhere? What can Michael do, go running after them? Come on a little common sense, and pull out of it.. Michael is alive. So please if you want to be negative about this go to the other thread that souza opened for your negativity. Please do not put down others. thanks. and blessings.
  • he's 14, he should be dating young ladies at that age. That's not growing up too fast, I could see if he was blanket's age. But he is a teen now and that is completely normal.

For the record, Prince is Michael's son. Who cares about biology? Michael raised him, provided for him and raised him with his values and morals.

That is his son.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> It's incredible that on a Michael Jackson forum, fans are still debating Michael's children's parentage. They are Michael's children. It's a blanketed statement. Nothing before it and nothing after it matters.
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    Well, if it helps.. My father is Arab, with very dark skin and pitch-dark hair, and my mom is also. But she is originally from Lebanon and her skin is slightly lighter than my father's. But my sister was born with long blondy hair and blue eyes. She became darker later, but now she's 19 and she stlll has a very lighter skin comparing to the rest of our family and her hair is still dark-blond. And my mother isn't even a white woman as Michael's wife. So this means nothing. They both ( I mean Prince and Paris ) could take it from her.
    And I agree, there shouldn't be talks about it.
  • mirandamiranda Posts: 15
    Prince looks like his grand-grandfather Samuel

<!-- m -->http://youtu.be/Y_W17Fjj0Ew<!-- m -->

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    Sorry.
    It is probably because I want to see him in his children and this is not possible.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    PrinceGreat-grandfather.jpg

Gina, you are a doubting Thomas... and hopefully you'll eventually get the confirmations you seek like he did. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

Missed you Gema!
    http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/michael-jackson-debbie-rowe-surrogate-children-in-vitro/
    I think maybe Gina also thought about this article?
    Gina, i really hope you are all right <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Heart I never saw that article before but I was reading about Debbie who said plain and clear what we don't want to hear. Maybe she was lying but I don't think so.

Looks like I am the only one who thinks his decision is a very sad one. I wish I would understand him better.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Michael hoaxing his death has enabled his children to experience a more normal life such as attending public school and interacting with a group of their peers. Prince noticing girls and having awakening feelings is very normal behaviour for a young teenage boy. Those children are a credit to their Father. My 77 year old mother has even commented at how lovely and well spoken those childen are. They are the proof Michael was no drug addicted junkie but a loving, nurturing and guiding Father. Maybe I'm judgmental, but I feel you can tell a lot about a person by observing the manners and behaviour of the children they've nurtured and raised. It is so obvious he is such a great dad. One final thought. Any guy can do the deed to help create a child, but it takes a real father to raise them right.
  • I guess it shouldn't surprise me that the paparazzi can't respect Michael's kids privacy, when they never respected his, but it still infuriates me to see these kids photographed all the time.
This discussion has been closed.