Prince Jackson is in L.O.V.E. ... ?

Comments

• Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    :? It's incredible that on a Michael Jackson forum, fans are still debating Michael's children's parentage. They are Michael's children. It's a blanketed statement. Nothing before it and nothing after it matters.

Absolutely agree!!! We have no right whatsoever to discuss this question. They are his children, period!!!!! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    These pictures once again clear Michael's name <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> It shows that Michael was not gay or child molester, because as we know children copy almost everything what their parents do <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . I think that it especially true about Michael's kids, because they didn't have much contact with outside world. If Michael was not a REAL MAN, then i'm sure that Prince would have been traumatized in some kinda way and he won't be having girlfriend now! Boys who had/have problems in their family, especially with their father, can't be so confident with girls at such early age! And i think that 14 is not early at all, it's absolutely normal!
    So it was another smooth move from Michael to clear his name. If you can remember first Tito (don't remember for sure) said in his interview that Prince has a gf and then Katherine Jackson in her interview (05/04/11) said that Prince is in love and that it's so cute this childish love <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> They WANTED this attention, they WANTED paparazzi to follow Prince and find out who his gf is! Otherwise they wouldn't say a word about it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    But it doesn't matter if he was gay or not.
    ....never thought I'll came to not care about this anymore....
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    LEAVE. THE. CHILDREN. ALONE.

That is all.
  • http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/michael-jackson-debbie-rowe-surrogate-children-in-vitro/
    I think maybe Gina also thought about this article?
    Gina, i really hope you are all right <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Heart I never saw that article before but I was reading about Debbie who said plain and clear what we don't want to hear. Maybe she was lying but I don't think so.

Looks like I am the only one who thinks his decision is a very sad one. I wish I would understand him better.

Ok, I usually sympathise alot, but this I cannot digest. I am sorry Ginafelicia.. You are going too far. What is it to you if he fathered those children or not? Are you the mother of those children? No so let it be. What if Michael reads this how do you think he will feel? If these children were conceived by his sperm good if not good also. He loves and nourishes them as if it was his own. So please do not feel pity for them they are in good health, good children,very much loved and wealthy. So spare me the melodrama.How many children are adopted and living a super wonderful life? Sorry I do not want to offend you, but you are not thinking clearly....
  • :? It's incredible that on a Michael Jackson forum, fans are still debating Michael's children's parentage. They are Michael's children. It's a blanketed statement. Nothing before it and nothing after it matters.

Absolutely agree!!! We have no right whatsoever to discuss this question. They are his children, period!!!!! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    These pictures once again clear Michael's name <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> It shows that Michael was not gay or child molester, because as we know children copy almost everything what their parents do <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . I think that it especially true about Michael's kids, because they didn't have much contact with outside world. If Michael was not a REAL MAN, then i'm sure that Prince would have been traumatized in some kinda way and he won't be having girlfriend now! Boys who had/have problems in their family, especially with their father, can't be so confident with girls at such early age! And i think that 14 is not early at all, it's absolutely normal!
    So it was another smooth move from Michael to clear his name. If you can remember first Tito (don't remember for sure) said in his interview that Prince has a gf and then Katherine Jackson in her interview (05/04/11) said that Prince is in love and that it's so cute this childish love <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> They WANTED this attention, they WANTED paparazzi to follow Prince and find out who his gf is! Otherwise they wouldn't say a word about it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Very well said Kristina, I am sorry but right now my blood is boiling for people that are not thinking straight. The children are a blessing in a home. May God bless Michael and all the children in the world..
  • Have to push the boundaries!!! All I can say is "think open-minded" and "think outside the box". Expand options.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Michael hoaxing his death has enabled his children to experience a more normal life such as attending public school and interacting with a group of their peers.
    What do you mean? Was it impossible with him around? I am just trying to understand, please don't take it other than that.
  • Michael hoaxing his death has enabled his children to experience a more normal life such as attending public school and interacting with a group of their peers.
    What do you mean? Was it impossible with him around? I am just trying to understand, please don't take it other than that.

Although I can't speak for the person who posted that, I do believe that Michael had concerns about kids befriending his kids simply so they could meet him. Unfortunately, there are people out there who would have ulterior motives in mind when meeting Michael's kids. In fact, there are probably adults out there who would push their kids to befriend Michael's kids just so they (the parent) could meet Michael. With Michael "dead", he doesn't have to worry so much about ulterior motives. Granted, some kids probably do want to hang out with Michael's kids simply because of who they are, but at least he doesn't have to worry so much about being the specific reason why kids might want to befriend his kids.
    Thank you, PeaceLoveHappiness.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    awwwwww what a lovely couple. They look amazing together. It brings tears to my eyes to see Prince got older and started to dating with the girls. He was a little baby yesterday, when did they grow up? This is so cute.

And to the ones who still talk about if the kids are Michael's or not, I've got one thing to say. STFU! They're Michael's kids. Period.
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> what is stfu?
  • :? what is stfu?

Purlove means SHUT THE F*** up.. that is all. short and sweet.
    Yes, thank you.
  • happythoughtshappythoughts Posts: 334
    Am I the one that's insanely jealous right now? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Am I the one that's insanely jealous right now? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Why are you saying that?
    http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/michael-jackson-debbie-rowe-surrogate-children-in-vitro/
    Gina, i really hope you are all right <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Heart I never saw that article before but I was reading about Debbie who said plain and clear what we don't want to hear. Maybe she was lying but I don't think so.

Looks like I am the only one who thinks his decision is a very sad one. I wish I would understand him better.

Ok, I usually sympathise alot, but this I cannot digest. I am sorry Ginafelicia.. You are going too far. What is it to you if he fathered those children or not? Are you the mother of those children? No so let it be. What if Michael reads this how do you think he will feel? If these children were conceived by his sperm good if not good also. He loves and nourishes them as if it was his own. So please do not feel pity for them they are in good health, good children,very much loved and wealthy. So spare me the melodrama.How many children are adopted and living a super wonderful life? Sorry I do not want to offend you, but you are not thinking clearly....

I am sorry.
    To me my thinking is clear. Unfortunately the way I see this issue seems to be only mine and only a few undertsand what I want to say and what's the reason of my sadness about this.
    All I want is to know him better and the decisions he made in his life, including this one, define the man we all want to know. I'm trying to understand his reasons here.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i think it's precious. honestly, good for him. let him be a kid, fall in "love" or "puppy love" as katherine says <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

as for questioning if he's michael's ( <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> ) i see michael in him 1000000000000000000000%. he completely looks like a jackson. good looks! he's going to be a heartbreaker!
  • i think it's precious. honestly, good for him. let him be a kid, fall in "love" or "puppy love" as katherine says <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

as for questioning if he's michael's ( <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> ) i see michael in him 1000000000000000000000%. he completely looks like a jackson. good looks! he's going to be a heartbreaker!

I agree. Let him fall in puppy love <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->, good for him.
  • i think it's precious. honestly, good for him. let him be a kid, fall in "love" or "puppy love" as katherine says <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I agree. Let him fall in puppy love <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->, good for him.

haha...your username...reminds me of the song everlasting love <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

I am sorry.
    To me my thinking is clear. Unfortunately the way I see this issue seems to be only mine and only a few undertsand what I want to say and what's the reason of my sadness about this.
    All I want is to know him better and the decisions he made in his life, including this one, define the man we all want to know. I'm trying to understand his reasons here.

Gina what you said was very open and clear. You wrote that Michael is dead and Prince doesn't look like him and he is not Michael's son. Everybody understood what you were saying. There's no way to get what you wrote wrong and it is giving me a headache really. What you wrote about if these kids are Michael's, makes me think if you really love Michael or not. Because only haters discuss and tell that the kids aren't his. You say that you're trying to know Michael better and I hope you do learn more about him because it seems like you know nothing about him. Biological or not, what difference does it make? It doesn't matter to the ones who really love Michael because what we care is to see how happy he is with his kids and how happy his kids with Michael. Can't you see how much Michael loves these kids? And making them his children is his love for them. Who cares if he gave his sperm or not? And I don't get what made you think that Michael is dead once again? You lose your emotional balance so easily and you create drama on the forum constantly. I do not care that much if you lose your hope or not because I got used to your changing opinions but pls stop acting like a MJ hater and discussing about if the kids are his or not. Because you're hurting us and Michael.
    I don't know what to say.

You missed my point. Doesn't matter.

Sorry for upseting you. Maybe we are not ready yet to face all the realities of his life.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Wow, what is all the fuzz about? Can we leave the kidd-issue and focus on other things? Prince is 14 and having a girlfriend is perfectly healthy. Wheter or not Michael is his bio father shouldn't even be part of the discussion. I agree with Miss Peppers: Leave the kids alone.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Prince is at the age at which boys don't look very good... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> but I think he'll be handsome soon and very soon!
  • http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/michael-jackson-debbie-rowe-surrogate-children-in-vitro/

I am sorry.

Gina, if you love a person, you do not need to understand his reasons. Whether he is the biological father, or not.. The only thing you have to be happy for him he has 3 beautiful children and took good care of them .. I should say is taking good care. So please stop this nonesense. I feel you are infactuated with this man.. Look Michael took this decision and let it be, who are we to find out why he took that decision? We are only fans, we have some rights to know about Michael, not everything. He wants things privately. Would you like your life to be knows all over the world? NO, I certainly don't. How about you accept the decision what ever the case may be. Let it be. Be happy for Michael, that's all he wants. You have to remember this is a forum that everyone can come and read. How about Prince read what you wrote, how do you think he will feel? How about he thinks he was concieved like the normal way, and he reads what you posted, don't you think he will be devastated? Come on girl, he did not do this to you, you seem to take this personally.. It is his life, like you have your life. So let Michael be. I have a motto.. LIVE AND LET LIVE. I am sorry to have lost my cool, but when I read these type of post it boils my blood. We all have to remember that it is ok to write down what we feel, but what you wrote down is not very nice, towards Prince. This goes for all of us. It is not our business how and when and where Michael concieved his children, it is only his business. Just be happy for the person whom we say we love and want back..
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    All I want is to know him better and the decisions he made in his life

Imagine just for a second, that a complete stranger wrote this about you... and think about how that would make you feel.

It would make me feel seriously creeped out.
This discussion has been closed.