If MJ does return.

hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
How will you celebrate?

Comments

• Idk, it depends, but there will be implications for him coming back, so we will see how the world takes it, I guess...but I will def. be happy of course.
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    good question <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I think I'll buy some champagne and celebrate lol. I think this will be a day to remember. And I certainly will be very happy. I guess I will annoy my neighbors with very loud MJ music that day <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • i wouldnt celebrate at all, but i'll happy as hell
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    it a moment that will have to wait til the day it occures
  • For All TimeFor All Time Posts: 259
    The day Michael will return will be the happiest day of my life <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    The day Michael will return will be the happiest day of my life <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->

the day you can successfully say to non-believers, i told you so, but you didnt listen <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    on my knees crying tears of joy.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I surely would start calling people and say: I TOLD YOU!!! <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ --> <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ --> <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    It would be the happiest day of my life! <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    It'll be the happiest day of my life, i'll throw a huge party and celebrate his comeback with my friends
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    How will you celebrate?
    Oh, he'll be back. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

I will be HERE, unless they take the site down or it is hacked as a certain person has said will happen...I hope not, because I will need to keep up with the developing story. <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    It is CERTAIN to be a humdinger! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

I will be "bracing" myself (As MJ said), for the fallout. <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I feel like it will be <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> another Black & White fiasco, wherein MJ gave some magic and love to the world, out of himself, and the world took to ruining the moment and ostracizing him, and compelling him to immediately make multiple apologies for shocking people, "particularly CHILDREN" (what hypocrisy!) with his politics, and personal Vision...There is no cure for jealousy, except death of the dirty, jealous heart.

I know people THINK that MJ's "death" must have changed those haters minds, but NO. That's backwards. Just as in the classic tale of wisdom, Snow White, as long as HE is even struggling to breathe, ANYwhere on earth he will be resented by the small minded, until they disappear. It is a tribute <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> to his pure heart, that hope for goodwill springs eternal within, after ALL
    . <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> He makes me want to hope, too. I want to see what he sees.

The media will somehow <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> spin it to paint MJ in the worst possible light, in attempts to kill the world's JOY and unity over ANYthing, but ESPECIALLY over Michael Jackson. This is ONE reason, we ALL have to back him up that this IS ALL a HUGE, THRILLING, 2 year ARG and not the creepy narcissistic <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ --> abuse of power the media will try to make it out to be. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Fortunately, MJ has never <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> seemed to be moved by controversy---even that which he has not instigated, or deserved. They'll try hard to ruin this, no matter how fantastic and thrilling of an EVENT it is. <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> WE need to be the LOUDEST voice HE hears, anyway, no matter how strong we know he is. Even the most famous, "rhino-skinned" man in the world needs back-up. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

He BAD, but we still need to COVER him. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Get ready. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506

the day you can successfully say to non-believers, i told you so, but you didnt listen <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ -->

the non-believers won't hear a word from me as I'll be too busy being happy and dancing and shouting...hope at least Michael's return will help me learn how to shout finally <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Oh it's great to think of that day...
  • Le Papillon BleuLe Papillon Bleu Posts: 1,209
    Probably i'll bake a cake and get drunk <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I will feel PRIDE!! Pride that Michael pulled this all off. Pride that he cleared his name. Pride that he got his fortune back. Proud that he put the bad ones down. Proud that he will have made the unbelievers jaws drop!! lol
    Then, I hope he throws a huge party to all of us who believed and loved and waited and stood by him!! lol
  • lorelalorela Posts: 142
    I would be too afraid for him to celebrate.
  • marisjmmarisjm Posts: 77
    I won't be saying "I told you so", but I will be crying tears of joy.
  • Tweet him.  :o "Where the fuck is Elvis then!?"  mj_bad/
  • on 1306144486:
    <br />good question  :) I think I'll buy some champagne and celebrate lol. I think this will be a day to remember. And I certainly will be very happy. I guess I will annoy my neighbors with very loud MJ music that day  :) <br />
    <br /> <br />you took the words right out of my mouth!
  • [size=10pt]I in another hand, will pack my bags, pay myself an exclusive trip to LA and go see him in person.. I will cook him an exquisite Italian meal so he can put some weight on  lolol/ This is a promise I will keep.. blessings. [/size]
  • I'll be saying a prayer of thanks to God for keeping him safe through this journey and ask that he remain steadfast by him for whatever he may face in the future.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I will thank God for his safe return, then, I will probably faint. Blessings to all. bearhug
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
      <br />ONE OF THE HAPPYEST TIME IN MY LIFE! Hopefully meet him againe
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Nice thread...I like threads that illicit joy rather than negativity.  Just the thought of Mike’s return brings a smile to my face....and tugs at my heart.<br /> <br />It’s that 1% of doubt that I won’t be able to get rid of until I actually ‘see’ him again.  I know that I’ll be worried for Mike...not knowing what reactions will be or any consequences for him.  <br /> <br />But, in that moment...however, whenever, wherever it happens...when that 1% is finally gone...(God, my heart skips a beat just thinking of the day)...a part of me will be complete (the part that’s been in limbo for 2 years).  The beauty of a moment like that happens so rarely in life...moments where you are completely, utterly, 100% happy.  There’s been two such ‘moments’ in my life that fit that bill...and both times involved bringing new life into the world.  <br /> <br />Those moments, although rare, are monumental and life altering...and I can’t wait to feel that rush again.<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br /> <br />P.S.  The title should read 'when' not 'if'.