If MJ does return.

2»

Comments

• On the day MJ returns I will do some shout outs from the rooftops and probably never go back to sleep.  lolol/
  • on 1306549229:
    <br />I will feel PRIDE!!  Pride that Michael pulled this all off.  Pride that he cleared his name.  Pride that he got his fortune back.  Proud that he put the bad ones down.  Proud that he will have made the unbelievers jaws drop!! lol<br />Then, I hope he throws a huge party to all of us who believed and loved and waited and stood by him!! lol<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Amen! I couldn't have said it better myself, especially the "jaws dropping" part!!  I was going to say that people will think I'm crazy because I will be doing the  penguin/ for weeks!! But they already think I'm crazy for saying that he is alive!  So I'll just bask in my "crazyism."  fresse/ fresse/ fresse/ fresse/ fresse/ fresse/ <br /><br />  [blink]Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima, [/blink]Blessings, my friends! <br /><br /><br /><br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br /><br />
  • I think I'll faint <br />When I wake up, I will run down the streets screaming!  bounce/
  • on 1314328929:
    <br />Nice thread...I like threads that illicit joy rather than negativity.  Just the thought of Mike’s return brings a smile to my face....and tugs at my heart.<br />
    <br />Couldn't agree more!<br /><br />I had a conversation with one of my friends today, after my peers were yet again teasing me about the fact that I believe MJ is alive. It went like this:<br />"Okay, fine. If Michael hasn't come back by the start of 2013, then I will accept the fact that he's probably dead"<br />"How about the end of 2012"<br />"No. If he doesn't come back this year, then next year, something will happen"<br />"Okay. But if he doesnt come back, then I get to rub it in your face. But if he does come back, then you can rub it in my face"<br /><br />So she's given me permission to run around screaming, dancing, singing and generally embarrassing her. But, from what Michael has taught me, I wouldn't rub it in. Too much  ;D<br /><br />P.S. I would also love to go LA, and visit him. Ask for a dance lesson. It is my dream to be able to dance like him, and also to meet him, so it would a wonderful experience.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    <br />Will be the most beautiful dream I could ever do....... bounce/ bearhug <br /><br /><br />But in these 2 years, however,Mike has always been here close to us.....but....surely I go mad with joy  bounce/ bounce/ lolol/ michael-jackson/ mj_dance/ rr/  waiting with love..... bearhug typing/ <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> moonwalk_/ <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    if it happen.i will go on the first plane to see him and i believe i will be crazy :D :D<br />it's been sooooo long time for waiting mj's return party/ party/ party/ party/ party/<br />besides, like what you guys said i will talk to the non-believers and say : peterpan coming :-*