Conrad Murray Goes Dumbo

13»

Comments

• I don't think Murray was at Disneyland. I believe MJ used the trick of the camera/shot to stick Murray in that video by splicing footage. There is no way that Murray was really walking around with his gf and child.

I think by now, MJ is separating the ones that fall for such stuff from the ones of us that think for ourselves. It's the trick of the camera. MJ gets video of people walking in a crowd at Disneyland (no telling how old the video is - lol) and then superimposes Murray and fam's (lol) picture. It's the art of faking the breaking news that he is creating. Roaring with the thought.

I forget the technique used, but Murray/gf/child seen walking is not shot in realeo-dealeo time. They are placed within the footage. I may be wrong, but maybe some know what I'm trying to say. I put nothing past Michael by this point.
    <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->

I totally agree with you! I have felt this from the beginning. That Murray is made up, this entire thing is made up, all these shots of him around town are made up. I am hoping the BAM will be the message of showing how we as a people can believe in something that is a total LIE! Completely and wholly made up. Not partially made up... ALL made up.

This I'm hoping would lead way to people reevaluating EVERYTHING they believe in... The history we've been taught from young, the things we are fed on TV, the world we are formed to think exists...

Truly mind blowing paradigm shift!

Now, that would be novel and mind blowing and break all hell loose (as Liza stated!)---hee hee!
  • peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147
    Thanks lilwendy. I have to watch Stranger in Moscow again.

Yeah like the Murray at the beach pics. The same lady was there with him and she was with Blanket and them at Wonderland. Lol They probably weren't in Hawaii 11 months ago. Those shots were done at the same time most likely.

And like some of us pointed out on the old board, not one person got a picture or video of MJ at the 02 presser. How can that be? And only one TV station carried it in London. Sort of like that German station RTL that came out and claimed that they had done that re-enactment of MJ jumping out of a coroner's van. Why MJ then? They wouldn't have ever been heard of if not for someone else (before them) claiming that it was MJ at jumping out of van at coroners. I don't think it was some random person that shot the first video. I think it was all leaked by MJ and/or team.
  • 0523-conrad-murray-npg-1-credit.jpg

I think this pretty much confirms it for me.

Me too!!!! This is not the look of a man worried about going to prison.... This has to be a hoax.
    HAS to be! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes, it got to be! So, why is Murray acting with no worries? I mean, this is great for Murray, because prior to the trial he lives his life freely (as far we know/see), although he faces prison in case he's guilty. I've read that Michael spent some time in jail before trial in 2005. What a contradiction in justice!
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    Green man with the hand of glory and some pixelations.

Hi Grace, pls could you figure out what you want to show? I have my ideas but I don´tget it exactly.
    My first idea was that the pic is completely photoshopped, but this doesn´t work as there are some other pics as well.

Partly photoshopped? For what purpose?
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> i think i see captain e o in the greenery. and that hand is really large even for murray.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> i think i see captain e o in the greenery. and that hand is really large even for murray.
    What have you done! Now I'm back to seeing faces in the clouds I mean shrubbery. I'm seeing the wookie from star wars.

What have you done! Now I'm back to seeing faces in the clouds I mean shrubbery. I'm seeing the wookie from star wars.
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> i'm so sorry <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> couldn't help it. <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    This child didn't grow much in one year, did it?
    Big daddy did not give his height genes? So who's the child's papa?
    or:
    Photos taken at a different date - more likely before the pool vacation last year?

106625.jpg
    Check out full image size in this link:
    http://www.bruno.nl/nieuws/9003/pics-conrad-murray-zorgeloos-in-disneyland.html

Summer in so-said Miami beach vacation July 31, 2010:
    FP_5508551_Murray_Conrad_BRJ_073010_full.jpg
    http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/conrad_murray_on_vacation#
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/31/conrad-murray-miami-florida-pool-photos/

Who is making beLIEve this LIE?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Grace » Sat May 28, 2011 9:25 am

This child didn't grow much in one year, did it?
    Big daddy did not give his height genes? So who's the child's papa?
    or:
    Photos taken at a different date - more likely before the pool vacation last year?

is truly the child not grow?, photos were taken in 2010 or before...
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Yes Paula, just compare the boy's height, legs and feet.

Bruno.nl says the boy is 2 years old now, being born some months before Michael's disappearance.
    He should have grown by 3-5 inches in height and his feet should be larger by appr. 1.5 inches since 2010.

However, in the Dumbo pics (published in 2011) the boy appears to be equally small like in the pool pics (published in 2010).

allegedly 2011:
    106625.jpg

This is the height of the boy compared to his mom - no difference IMO, just longer hairs thus only some weeks or months at most but not one year in between.

allegedly 2011:
    106622.jpg
    large photo here:
    http://www.bruno.nl/nieuws/9003/pics-conrad-murray-zorgeloos-in-disneyland.html

allegedly 2010:
    FP_5508178_Murray_Conrad_BRJ_073010_full.jpg
    http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/conrad_murray_on_vacation#

Which leads me to the question whether all of Murray was preproduced and is being published in some random (and / or intentional) sequence.
    hmm in grace's first post both murray and the guy in the background have darker skin tones than in the second one. i guess it really could be from different times but murray looks much lighter in the second one and the other guy doesn't. course one could have had more sun exposure than the other and we don't know the sequence of the photos. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    They tell us to take a hoax vacation?
  • They tell us to take a hoax vacation?

When Mike comes back, I'll take a vacation then <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • "Dumbo (MJ) is able to pull out of the dive (his death) and flies around the (media) circus, finally striking back at his tormentors as the stunned audience (us) looks on in amazement. After this performance, Dumbo (MJ) becomes a media sensation." -wikipedia
  • For All TimeFor All Time Posts: 259
    I've been reading somewhere that the trial will start only next year ? I have to find the link to this ...is it true, anyone heard of this ? Murray definitely has no worries , he didn't do anything to MJ, he is alive <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    For All Time wrote:

I've been reading somewhere that the trial will start only next year ? I have to find the link to this ...is it true, anyone heard of this ? Murray definitely has no worries , he didn't do anything to MJ, he is alive

what?
    <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    KJ's lawsuit against AEG will begin in 2012. Probably how that rumor got started.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    So many trials everywhere....looks like this world is full of injustice
  • Miriam034Miriam034 Posts: 8
    So many trials everywhere....looks like this world is full of injustice

When all of this ends we will have a big.... <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->

Hugs Gina.