QUESTIONS FOR TS

Comments

• TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    Maybe TS is playing a prank on us, pulling his own hoax lol. Maybe he left clues in his posts about where he is <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> or maybe its getting closer to MJ's return that he really wants to drive us crazy to where maybe we begin to look more desperately into everything. Without his help, we aren't completely lost. We don't NEED anybody, we are all capable of investigating. Some better than others, but we all participate and should build our self confidence up a bit more! Love you guys <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Question?
    What does TS mean? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that fried my brain

can it be Tupac Shakur ??? who knows???
  • Le Papillon BleuLe Papillon Bleu Posts: 1,209
    Question?

I doubt that...
    The Snake
    The Seeker
    The Secret
    The Slave <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The Sorrow
    TutanShamone <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Question?

I doubt that...
    The Snake
    The Seeker
    The Secret
    The Slave <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The Sorrow
    TutanShamone <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

Don't forget, Time Spent, and Time Scrapbooked. <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

There is also, The Sentinel
    ..................It means

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->

ready??

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"The Watcher". oooooOOOOOooooooo Aaaaaaaaaaaaah <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    It's The Sign. He confirmed it with the PM he sent me.
  • It's The Sign. He confirmed it with the PM he sent me.

Oh too bad, Tupac was cool.. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> so close and yet so far away <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Thanks Purelove. I wish he could give us a sign to say he is alive
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    It's The Sign. He confirmed it with the PM he sent me.

TS was sending PMs? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> WOW i never heard of that! That is so cool.

Side note: Just today i was telling a story of TS to a friend of mine and he made a joke about TS standing for Tupac Shakur. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That was so weird, because that's the first time he heard about TS <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    He is a believer now <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->. Before he was thinking that i'm crazy, but tonight i explained the reasons of why i'm a believer and he was so happy to hear that i'm actually talking about serious facts, not a made up fantasy stories! He might be joining our forum soon <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Tutan Shamone cracked me up!!! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • It's The Sign. He confirmed it with the PM he sent me.

TS was sending PMs? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> WOW i never heard of that! That is so cool.

Side note: Just today i was telling a story of TS to a friend of mine and he made a joke about TS standing for Tupac Shakur. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That was so weird, because that's the first time he heard about TS <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    He is a believer now <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->. Before he was thinking that i'm crazy, but tonight i explained the reasons of why i'm a believer and he was so happy to hear that i'm actually talking about serious facts, not a made up fantasy stories! He might be joining our forum soon <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Kristina4love, I am so glad your friend thought like me.. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • Le Papillon BleuLe Papillon Bleu Posts: 1,209
    <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    It's funny ...if it's Michael behind that 'account' it cannot be " the sign" it has to be TutanShamone! <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sounds like Tutankhamun! Maybe TS truly comes from beyond the grave.
    2010-10-07-15-29-31-1-tutankhamun-who-died-sometime-around-1324-bc-prob.jpeg
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Who said that? Tutan Shamone <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Tutan Shamone cracked me up!!! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Who said that? Tutan Shamone <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I did... <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • :lol: Sounds like Tutankhamun! Maybe TS truly comes from beyond the grave.
    2010-10-07-15-29-31-1-tutankhamun-who-died-sometime-around-1324-bc-prob.jpeg
    That was my first thought maybe it has to do with Tutankamon
  • So no June TIAI?! I hope TS is OK!!
  • Maybe TS left it all behind <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • Michael's song, "D.S." was originally titled "T.S.". The song (one of my favorites) is about DA Tom Sneddon, who had tried multiple times to put Michael behind bars for a crime(s) he did not commit.
    michael-jackson-handwritten-ts-lyrics.jpg
    http://www.juliensauctions.com/auctions/2009/music-icons/michael-jackson-40.html
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    DS. instead of TS provided protection from defamation lawsuits
  • DS. instead of TS provided protection from defamation lawsuits

We will never figure out what "hoax vs sting" really means in the case of MJ's disappearance, we don't know enough. As long as we are focusing on the court and the legal system, then we are on the right track. We are prohibited by law to know every detail, but there is still much to learn about the legal system and how it operates. Also, related stories to Mike and his trial are very important to pay attention to. What I'm posting below is important, read carefuly and visit the site to read the full story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Johnson_(boxer)
    The "Fight of the Century"
    In 1910, former undefeated heavyweight champion James J. Jeffries came out of retirement and said, "I feel obligated to the sporting public at least to make an effort to reclaim the heavyweight championship for the white race. . . . I should step into the ring again and demonstrate that a white man is king of them all."[6] Jeffries had not fought in six years and had to lose weight to get back to his championship fighting weight.[6]

The fight took place on July 4, 1910 in front of 20,000 people, at a ring built just for the occasion in downtown Reno, Nevada. Johnson proved stronger and more nimble than Jeffries. In the 15th round, after Jeffries had been knocked down twice for the first time in his career, his people called it quits to prevent Johnson from knocking him out.

The "Fight of the Century" earned Johnson $65,000 and silenced the critics, who had belittled Johnson's previous victory over Tommy Burns as "empty," claiming that Burns was a false champion since Jeffries had retired undefeated.
    [edit] Riots and aftermath
    The outcome of the fight triggered race riots that evening—the Fourth of July—all across the United States, from Texas and Colorado to New York and Washington, D.C. Johnson's victory over Jeffries had dashed white dreams of finding a "great white hope" to defeat him. Many whites felt humiliated by the defeat of Jeffries.[1]

Blacks, on the other hand, were jubilant, and celebrated Johnson's great victory as a victory for racial advancement. Black poet William Waring Cuney later highlighted the black reaction to the fight in his poem "My Lord, What a Morning". Around the country, blacks held spontaneous parades and gathered in prayer meetings.

Some "riots" were simply blacks celebrating in the streets. In certain cities, like Chicago, the police did not disturb the celebrations. But in other cities, the police and angry white citizens tried to subdue the revelers. Police interrupted several attempted lynchings. In all, "riots" occurred in more than 25 states and 50 cities. About 23 blacks and two whites died in the riots, and hundreds more were injured.[7]
    Prison sentenceOn October 18, 1912, Johnson was arrested on the grounds that his relationship with Lucille Cameron violated the Mann Act against "transporting women across state lines for immoral purposes" due to her being a prostitute. Cameron, soon to become his second wife, refused to cooperate and the case fell apart. Less than a month later, Johnson was arrested again on similar charges. This time, the woman, another prostitute named Belle Schreiber, with whom he had been involved in 1909 and 1910, testified against him. In the courtroom of Kenesaw Mountain Landis, ironically the future Commissioner of Baseball where he perpetuated the baseball color line until his death, Johnson was convicted by an all-white jury in June 1913,[14] despite the fact that the incidents used to convict him took place prior to passage of the Mann Act.[1] He was sentenced to a year and a day in prison.

Johnson skipped bail and left the country, joining Lucille in Montreal on June 25, before fleeing to France. For the next seven years, they lived in exile in Europe, South America and Mexico. Johnson returned to the U.S. on July 20, 1920. He surrendered to Federal agents at the Mexican border and was sent to the United States Penitentiary, Leavenworth to serve his sentence September 1920 as Inmate #15461.[15]

While incarcerated, Johnson found need for a tool that would help tighten loosened fastening devices, and modified a wrench for the task. He patented his improvements on April 18, 1922, as US Patent 1,413,121.[16][17] He was released on July 9, 1921.[1]

There have been recurring proposals to grant Johnson a posthumous presidential pardon. A bill requesting President George W. Bush to pardon Johnson in 2008, passed the House,[18] but failed to pass in the Senate.[19] In April 2009, Senator John McCain, along with Representative Peter King, filmmaker Ken Burns and Johnson's great-niece, Linda Haywood, requested a presidential pardon for Johnson from President Barack Obama.[20] On July 29, 2009, Congress passed a resolution calling on President Obama to issue a pardon.[21]
  • DS. instead of TS provided protection from defamation lawsuits

We will never figure out what "hoax vs sting" really means in the case of MJ's disappearance, we don't know enough. As long as we are focusing on the court and the legal system, then we are on the right track. We are prohibited by law to know every detail, but there is still much to learn about the legal system and how it operates. Also, related stories to Mike and his trial are very important to pay attention to. What I'm posting below is important, read carefuly and visit the site to read the full story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Johnson_(boxer)
    The "Fight of the Century"
    In 1910, former undefeated heavyweight champion James J. Jeffries came out of retirement and said, "I feel obligated to the sporting public at least to make an effort to reclaim the heavyweight championship for the white race. . . . I should step into the ring again and demonstrate that a white man is king of them all."[6] Jeffries had not fought in six years and had to lose weight to get back to his championship fighting weight.[6]

The fight took place on July 4, 1910 in front of 20,000 people, at a ring built just for the occasion in downtown Reno, Nevada. Johnson proved stronger and more nimble than Jeffries. In the 15th round, after Jeffries had been knocked down twice for the first time in his career, his people called it quits to prevent Johnson from knocking him out.

The "Fight of the Century" earned Johnson $65,000 and silenced the critics, who had belittled Johnson's previous victory over Tommy Burns as "empty," claiming that Burns was a false champion since Jeffries had retired undefeated.
    [edit] Riots and aftermath
    The outcome of the fight triggered race riots that evening—the Fourth of July—all across the United States, from Texas and Colorado to New York and Washington, D.C. Johnson's victory over Jeffries had dashed white dreams of finding a "great white hope" to defeat him. Many whites felt humiliated by the defeat of Jeffries.[1]

Blacks, on the other hand, were jubilant, and celebrated Johnson's great victory as a victory for racial advancement. Black poet William Waring Cuney later highlighted the black reaction to the fight in his poem "My Lord, What a Morning". Around the country, blacks held spontaneous parades and gathered in prayer meetings.

Some "riots" were simply blacks celebrating in the streets. In certain cities, like Chicago, the police did not disturb the celebrations. But in other cities, the police and angry white citizens tried to subdue the revelers. Police interrupted several attempted lynchings. In all, "riots" occurred in more than 25 states and 50 cities. About 23 blacks and two whites died in the riots, and hundreds more were injured.[7]
    Prison sentenceOn October 18, 1912, Johnson was arrested on the grounds that his relationship with Lucille Cameron violated the Mann Act against "transporting women across state lines for immoral purposes" due to her being a prostitute. Cameron, soon to become his second wife, refused to cooperate and the case fell apart. Less than a month later, Johnson was arrested again on similar charges. This time, the woman, another prostitute named Belle Schreiber, with whom he had been involved in 1909 and 1910, testified against him. In the courtroom of Kenesaw Mountain Landis, ironically the future Commissioner of Baseball where he perpetuated the baseball color line until his death, Johnson was convicted by an all-white jury in June 1913,[14] despite the fact that the incidents used to convict him took place prior to passage of the Mann Act.[1] He was sentenced to a year and a day in prison.

Johnson skipped bail and left the country, joining Lucille in Montreal on June 25, before fleeing to France. For the next seven years, they lived in exile in Europe, South America and Mexico. Johnson returned to the U.S. on July 20, 1920. He surrendered to Federal agents at the Mexican border and was sent to the United States Penitentiary, Leavenworth to serve his sentence September 1920 as Inmate #15461.[15]

While incarcerated, Johnson found need for a tool that would help tighten loosened fastening devices, and modified a wrench for the task. He patented his improvements on April 18, 1922, as US Patent 1,413,121.[16][17] He was released on July 9, 1921.[1]

There have been recurring proposals to grant Johnson a posthumous presidential pardon. A bill requesting President George W. Bush to pardon Johnson in 2008, passed the House,[18] but failed to pass in the Senate.[19] In April 2009, Senator John McCain, along with Representative Peter King, filmmaker Ken Burns and Johnson's great-niece, Linda Haywood, requested a presidential pardon for Johnson from President Barack Obama.[20] On July 29, 2009, Congress passed a resolution calling on President Obama to issue a pardon.[21]
    Starting at 8:25 in Part 1, Charles Thomson (http://www.charles-thomson.net/about-jackson.html) compares the false allegations and trial of Michael to those of Jack Johnson.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51vkwknqsdY
    [youtube:zc8jvorx]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSLzmEezntE&feature=related
    [youtube:zc8jvorx]
  • D.S.=Detective Sneddon
    T.S.=Tom Sneddon
  • D.S.=Detective Sneddon
    T.S.=Tom Sneddon

I doubt our TS is THAT TS <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> . If he is, we're in big trouble. <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->
  • D.S.=Detective Sneddon
    T.S.=Tom Sneddon

I doubt our TS is THAT TS <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> . If he is, we're in big trouble. <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->
    I think i asked that (if i remember correctly ) and he/she said he/she ain't Tom Sneddon <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    D.S.=Detective Sneddon
    T.S.=Tom Sneddon

hi there moon. any chance you have the speech your signature pic is from?
  • OMG! He still did not answer the question? I guess he did vanish on thin air.. I hope he is doing well..