QUESTIONS FOR TS

Comments

• D.S.=Detective Sneddon
    T.S.=Tom Sneddon

I doubt our TS is THAT TS <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> . If he is, we're in big trouble. <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->

hi there moon. any chance you have the speech your signature pic is from?

You can see the video on youtube. It's called Michael Jackson Japan, and the person/account who uploaded it is named jimmcgee63. Michael had visited Camp Zama in Japan in 2007. Other people have posted the video too, but I watched this version. Hope this helps!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Tutan Shamone cracked me up!!! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Who said that? Tutan Shamone <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I did... <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

You are the BOMB! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    Maybe TS left it all behind <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

How could he leave the hoax behind IF he is related with MJ? Even if he was sick or too busy, wouldn't someone come to the forum and inform us about the situation? Would Michael leave us alone now after giving all the info with TS during the past 1,5 years? OR maybe the family asked TS to stop posting but still wouldn't he make a last post at least to let us know what's really going on? I don't know what to make of it really. I'm confused about TS at this point. I do hope he comes back when the trial begins but wouldn't it be too late? I personally would be pissed off if he doesn't make a single post during all summer and then come up again with the trial. He might have gone to vacation, or left the hoax behind, sick or busy, whatever the situation is, he could make a single short post and let us know what's going on. IF he doesn't make any posts again, it means to me that TS was just another believer who was writing his own theories and with Jermaine's tweets, he left the hoax behind or couldn't find what to write after all, and he didn't have enough courage to come to the forum and confess that he wasn't related with MJ. This can be the only explanation of his sudden disappearance if he doesn't make a post and explain it.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    He will be back. You just have to have faith. You know he will be, we are just tired of waiting... for everything, but TS will be back.
  • D.S.=Detective Sneddon
    T.S.=Tom Sneddon

I doubt our TS is THAT TS <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> . If he is, we're in big trouble. <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->

[youtube:2fiu3s89]
  • Tutan Shamone cracked me up!!! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Who said that? Tutan Shamone <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I did... <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

You are the BOMB! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    I don't think TS was related to MJ...that's my opinion don't throw rocks at me.. <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
  • Maybe TS left it all behind <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

How could he leave the hoax behind IF he is related with MJ? Even if he was sick or too busy, wouldn't someone come to the forum and inform us about the situation? Would Michael leave us alone now after giving all the info with TS during the past 1,5 years? OR maybe the family asked TS to stop posting but still wouldn't he make a last post at least to let us know what's really going on? I don't know what to make of it really. I'm confused about TS at this point. I do hope he comes back when the trial begins but wouldn't it be too late? I personally would be pissed off if he doesn't make a single post during all summer and then come up again with the trial. He might have gone to vacation, or left the hoax behind, sick or busy, whatever the situation is, he could make a single short post and let us know what's going on. IF he doesn't make any posts again, it means to me that TS was just another believer who was writing his own theories and with Jermaine's tweets, he left the hoax behind or couldn't find what to write after all, and he didn't have enough courage to come to the forum and confess that he wasn't related with MJ. This can be the only explanation of his sudden disappearance if he doesn't make a post and explain it.

Purelove, Did TS ever confirmed that he was related to MJ? You are writing as if he adimitted it. I think this is just a normal fan, like you and me and everyone else in this forum. He probably has more knowledge in law.. TS is probably busy, or he lost interest.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    D.S.=Detective Sneddon
    T.S.=Tom Sneddon

[youtube:37smrxge]

Wow! Michael is so beautiful and charming in this video! It's so good to see him smiling and getting the love of people.
    I really wanted to see it again this way!

About TS, I begin to believe that he is just a fan disappointed with the delay in the trial and with Jermaine twitters! There is no other explanation.

Michael .. where are you? Will we ever discover the truth?
  • Just some thoughts..
    Is it, that TS is taking such a long pause, because it might be interesting to know for MJ how the believers/TS fans would react on TS’ long absence? Interesting to see how independently creative the believers would be, without the lead of TS? May be TS’ interesting and challenging feeds also attracted too many trolls/fake believers since TS’ redirects became popular (I guessed, I don’t know the statistics, Souza would probably know). TS’ absence and the striking silence of TMZ and Jermaine’s hoax related tweets could have the effect of a lost of some believers, who lost faith and/or patience, yet also an intentional decrease of trolls and fakers, because they got bored and lost interest, with a result of a selective group of believers who are even more motivated and determined to solve TS’ puzzles when he returns.

Btw: TS = The Sender (from The Source =MJ)?
    Just some thoughts..
    Is it, that TS is taking such a long pause, because it might be interesting to know for MJ how the believers/TS fans would react on TS’ long absence? Interesting to see how independently creative the believers would be, without the lead of TS? May be TS’ interesting and challenging feeds also attracted too many trolls/fake believers since TS’ redirects became popular (I guessed, I don’t know the statistics, Souza would probably know). TS’ absence and the striking silence of TMZ and Jermaine’s hoax related tweets could have the effect of a lost of some believers, who lost faith and/or patience, yet also an intentional decrease of trolls and fakers, because they got bored and lost interest, with a result of a selective group of believers who are even more motivated and determined to solve TS’ puzzles when he returns.

I think this is not the normal course of hoax. If it is a farce and if there is a return, I think the goal was to attract more people to discover the truth and not make the fans suffer so much disappointment and give up after almost two years.
    I do not understand! <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
  • Just some thoughts..

I think this is not the normal course of hoax. If it is a farce and if there is a return, I think the goal was to attract more people to discover the truth and not make the fans suffer so much disappointment and give up after almost two years.
    I do not understand! <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->

Sorry for creating confusion, that surely wasn't my intention. They were just thoughts, which can be totally different of the real reason of TS' absence. The reason can be a much less complicated one than what I described (on vacation <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->) It is not my purpose to disappoint or demotivate believers and give up after almost 2 years, believe me. It is possible that some get demotivated because of TS' absence, that is their choice. May be it's also a small part of the hoax to follow the reactions of believers and non believers. I think there must be a good reason that there is a pause. I should have added 'keep the faith', I admit my post gave perhaps a little negative impression, which wasn't meant to be.

Keep the faith! All for L.O.V.E.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    I think there must be a good reason that there is a pause
    Yes and i believe the good reason is Jermaine asking people to stop hoax talk. I don't know if he meant forever or if now it's just not a good moment, but i think TS followed this message and i appreciate that. I wish i could do the same <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> but my posts are not as interesting as TS so i think i'm not hurting anyone with my knowledge. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> TS is a very listened voice in this hoax and the demands , decisions and expectations are higher. I don't know who TS is or if he'll ever post on this forum, but what i see is that now he respects Jermaine's request (i don't think it's a coincidence), which is admirable. But if he wants, he can share some minutes to just drop by and say hello. To tell members, see you in september or whenever the time is right. And if he retires because hoax talk is indeed dangerous now, to tell us because it's important for us to know too. We have to make sure we are also not hurting Michael.
    So, maybe you can give us a "personal" message soon, no hoax talk if that's an issue. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    He would if what we do here hurt Michael, aka the hoax talk really needed to stop. I am sure of that. Deduce from that at will.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    This is like a pregnant pause. Time to rest up. Delivery is coming up. Time to conserve one's energy.
    This is how I think.
    He would if what we do here hurt Michael, aka the hoax talk really needed to stop.
    Then, is this not the reason he's absent?
  • I am wondering, if Jermaine ordered us to stop with the hoax, because we are to close for comfort. Meaning, this may harm Michael, in so many ways. Remember anybody can come here and read what we are posting, this forum is not like other forum that you have to join first to read what is going on. I think we may be harming Michael only for our needs, to know if he is alive and well. If we are all here, is because we all know in our hearts that he is alive, but we need concrete proof.. I just worry about Michael. Just a feeling I have. blessings.

Purelove, Did TS ever confirmed that he was related to MJ? You are writing as if he adimitted it. I think this is just a normal fan, like you and me and everyone else in this forum. He probably has more knowledge in law.. TS is probably busy, or he lost interest.

He wrote many times that he is related with MJ and the Jacksons. I'm sure you can find more if you read TS' updates. I don't want to copy and paste all of them here.
    TIAI Revealed, Part 3: Purpose of TIAI (R1 - R7)
    R1. MichealJacksonHoaxDeath.com

This was the very first redirect. This was chosen to show connection of TIAI with MJ and the hoax (and at the time, MJHD was the largest hoax forum).
    2-2. ALLJACK5ONS Tweet “Revealed” on MLK Day

Here is their tweet: “if u don't think our emotion is real, all I can do is pray for you. see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does” {8:38 PM Jan 18th from web; <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS/status/7933369787<!-- m -->}.

First of all, we need to understand both the time and the subject context of this tweet. The date was January 18, 2010—which was of course MLK Day; and indeed they knew what day it was, as can be clearly seen in two earlier tweets that day { <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS/status/7910861080<!-- m -->}. This was also one day after the final Jackson Reality Show, which ended with a visit to Forest Lawn {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=82}.

The tweets both before and after the “revealed” tweet were all on the subject of the Reality Show, and especially the ending about MJ. Some of the tweets even mention MJ specifically {http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS; click “more” at the bottom of the page, until you get to January 18 tweets}.

So the context of this “revealed” tweet is clearly about MJ. The next step is to understand that this tweet is in response to hoax believers (“if u don't think our emotion is real”). Hoaxers have been saying all along, that a huge evidence of the hoax is the lack of tears from the family at the memorial and burial, etc. Surely, they are not ignorant of this.

And what could they possibly be responding to, other than the hoax—could it be that they were responding to accusations that their emotions were not real, because they don’t care that MJ is dead? Who would say such a thing? And even if someone was cold enough to say that, why would they even bother to respond? Worse yet, why would they respond by saying that the media lies?? Has the media been trying to convince people (falsely), that the Jackson family’s emotions are not real???

Sorry, but the statement about emotions and media lying doesn’t make sense, unless they were referring to the hoax theory. So this tweet was in response to hoax believers; and believers themselves have recognized this fact, in threads such as this one: “Jacksons address hoax!!” {posted by dirtydiana2009; <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpb ... =17&t=3783<!-- m -->}. Since this is the most direct statement yet, from the family, about hoax believers: this tweet deserves thorough investigation.

The part about their “emotion is real” does not specifically say emotion from MJ dying; it could be emotion from the pain that the media lies have caused, etc (media lies are mentioned in this tweet, MJ death is not mentioned in this tweet). And in fact, even the hoax itself is painful for MJ (he knows that it has hurt the fans, and that hurts him; also, he wants to return as much or more than his fans want him to return).

Primarily, though, we need to examine the last half of this tweet: “see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does”. Notice the very clear plural usage: “see truths [plural] when they [plural] are [plural] revealed to you”. If MJ really were dead, and this is all that they were trying to say, then why the plural? Why wouldn’t it be “see the truth [MJ is dead] when it is revealed”?

And again, why the reference to the media lying?? If the Jacksons know that MJ is really dead, and this is what they are referring to here, then why wouldn’t they be supporting media “truth” (reports that MJ is dead)?? And why the phrase “ur eyes don’t lie”? We have never seen any dead body; so “ur eyes don’t lie” can’t possibly mean that our eyes have already seen for ourselves that MJ is really dead.

The only conclusion which makes sense, is that the Jacksons tweet mentioned “truths” about the hoax—and our eyes don’t lie regarding these things. This also fits the statement about the media lies—the media is not telling the truth about the hoax, they are saying that MJ is dead (but our eyes can see the hoax).

Now let’s take it a step further. Since this is clearly referring to truths about the hoax: why did they use the word “revealed”? Why not use some other word, such as “see truths when they r shown to you”? Or “recognize truths when they r seen by you”? Or any of several other ways to say it?

Do you suppose that they were entirely ignorant of TIAI Revealed—which was posted nearly a month before 1-18, and Part 1 had about 11,000 views by 1-18?
    Also, TIAI Revealed Update #1 was posted one week before 1-18, and had about 15,000 views by 1-18. Few if any posts on this forum have more views. If any of the Jacksons were paying any attention whatsoever to the hoax forums, then surely they were already aware of TIAI Revealed, on 1-18.

For the sake of TIAI doubters, let’s say that TIAI is not really MJ’s message. Don’t you think in that case, the Jacksons would avoid any hint of support for TIAI—and maybe even give hints against it? Yet instead of that, they use the very word “revealed” in this tweet, the statement which is the clearest statement yet from them about the hoax; and they refer to the things “revealed” as “truths” that “ur eyes” can and should “see”.

Not only did they use the word “revealed”, but they also referred to the media lies—which is one of the main themes in TIAI. Notice that TIAI Revealed, Part 7, even has the word media in the title: “NWO Powers Control the Mass Media”; and redirect #9 has the title: “9/11 Truth vs Mainstream Media”.

Last but not least: why was this tweet given on January 18, MLK Day? Do you think that they knew nothing about the MLK connections with the hoax (They Don’t Really Care About Us?)—and do you think they were totally unaware of TIAI Update #1 (with 15,000 views), and the things in there about January 18???

So we have here a clear Jackson statement about the hoax, using the word “revealed”, and referring to media lies—and it was even done on January 18, MLK Day! Either these things are more TIAI “coincidences” (added to all the previous ones), or else they were giving clues about TIAI.

Well, how much clearer of a clue do you want? Do they need to spell out the domain for you: <!-- m -->http://www.ThisIsAlsoIt.com?<!-- m -->? Be assured, that will not happen before MJ comes back (it would be too big of a hint about the hoax). In fact, don’t be too surprised if they don’t say anything directly even after MJ comes back—surely you can understand why, due to the nature of the subjects involved.
  • <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=125&t=3391#p52818<!-- l -->
    I hope these answers from TS back last year will be some help. Read the whole update. Almost every question on this last page should be answered when you read the following chosen quotes from Update #1.

TS didn't loose interest in this hoax, in fact he may actually be observing our reactions to things going on and is letting the dust settle before responding. Part of the return does depend on us and how much we understand this hoax and MJ's message. TS is not a fan or regular hoaxer. He has said who he is many times even if in a cryptic way. Read between the lines, really understand words written.

We were asked to do some simple tasks to get in sync with each other. We are supposed strengthen our beliefs and never let any news make you waver. Stay strong and have faith is what we are supposed to learn. The tasks asked by TS was to try and have us gain strength in debates, analysing information and pick evidence apart. If we found out this is a hoax than we need solid evidence to prove it to the doubters when they come.

I think part of the delay in Murray's case is to allow the prosecution a lil bit more time to find out this is a sting court. I think the DA's office should find out. They got fooled hook, line and sinker. I say partially to allow them some more time to catch on. Some reasons I am sure are because of the way lawyers, courts and judges do things for everyones convenience and to allow the defendant the most fair trial. We essentially have acted as a mock jury. We have analysed the evidence and we have debated the evidence. We have in the last 4 threads started by TS torn apart the case and rebuilt it. We are the mock jury reactions of the few that will pretty much show TS how the public will react when MJ returns.

Gotta be extra careful especially when your MJ. He has many worries over his life being threatened. Whenever your ready MJ. I haven't lost faith. Peace <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

1-2. The Timing of TIAI Update #1

Quoting from TIAI Revealed, Part 1: “For the most part, I will not be involved personally in the discussions; but I will occasionally answer objections to what I am revealing now.”

I knew that there would be objections; and (as stated above) I was planning on giving time for people to read all 9 parts, and let the dust settle, before responding to anyone. In fact, some hoax believers were able to answer many of the objections, without any direct help from TIAI—which shows that in many cases the truth is not so hard to find, if you really want to know it.
    1-4. Why Do You Believe the Hoax?

It’s true that a few things can happen by random coincidence; but when they keep piling one on top of another, that’s when you say it can’t all be a coincidence. In fact, this is one of the main reasons why so many believe in the MJ hoax—because there are too many “coincidences”. And if you are going to dismiss all the TIAI evidence as merely “coincidences”: then why don’t you dismiss the MJ hoax “coincidences” as well?

So we will review the TIAI (and STUDY) “coincidences”, all of which are backed up with very solid evidence. For those who want to continue opposing TIAI, you are more than welcome to do so as long as your opposition is based on solid evidence—not mere ridicule, or shallow complaints, etc. And also please step up to the plate, and explain all of these “coincidences”—instead of just ignoring them, and pretending that they don’t exist. And if you think anything is incorrect, then please document why it is wrong. People shouldn’t be expected to trust what you say, merely because you say it—anymore than people should be expected to trust what TIAI says, without solid evidence.
    1-7. Why Would the “Return” Depend on Hoaxers?

Several have asked: why would the timing of the MJ return be dependent (at least partly) upon few thousand hoax believers, and their understanding/accepting the TIAI information? A simple answer is that the reaction of the few before the return, can be a pretty good indicator of the reaction of the many after the return.
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1991.

But think about it. After returning, MJ can speak publicly about the environment and other issues related to healing the world; but with some aspects, well I think you can figure things out. As soon as MJ returns, there will be a stampede on all the hoax forums; there will be tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands, suddenly interested in what we have been investigating and saying all along. So if we hoax believers now are united on the reasons for the hoax: it will be much more effective when others come asking questions, than if we are all confused and disagreeing on the reasons for the hoax.
    I wrote about this before. I do believe that TS-TMZ-Dodo are all related with each other. They're in the know of the hoax. And they all suddenly stopped giving out clues. Teddy Riley did the same too and he wrote that he signed an agreement so he could not talk any more about the hoax. Now I'm wondering if whatever or whoever silenced Teddy, is it the same who silenced TS and Dodo too? Maybe the family asked TS to stop posting, at least for a while. And that is the reason why TS couldn't even make an explanation. I personally do not believe TS would leave the hoax behind all of a sudden after almost 2 years. He worked so hard to make those updates and posts. He has a huge effort on this forum. He wouldn't leave it with an eye blink just after we started to talk about the Sting Operation. I feel that there is something going on. I don't know what it is but I feel that TS was asked to stop. At least for a while and hopefully TS comes back when the trial begins.
    Has TS ever been so long absent?
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    I am keeping the faith and will continue. I know that many who are involved have their roles to play and although TS and others have given a lot of information and clues to this hoax I don't go on every word others say but what I feel and all the evidence that has been exposed since 06/25/09. I feel that TS has done what he/she was supposed to do and now it is up to us to figure out the clues and pieces of the puzzle on our own. He has laid out all the pieces now we have to put them all together to get the real picture. He has done his part I feel and his role is basically complete. Just my thought.
  • Has TS ever been so long absent?

That's what i was about to ask <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Since i missed most of the TIAI redirects, Is this the longest TS has been absent?
    1 month and 4 days now <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    I'm so confused!

On the one hand, if TS is just playing with our minds, or if he is a believer just wanting attention, he would not miss the chance to come here and be hailed as a hero.
    If TS post again here, your posts will be seen and discussed by thousands of fans. For many here, too renew the hope and faith in the hoax.
    But if he don't comes, must be several reasons. He wants to punish us for being so rude to him after the post in May, may have been asked by the family, or he is too busy or he simply has nothing more to show us yet!
    I thought he gave a step too far, jumping from the ambulance ride to the courthouse, there are other things involved that we could have discussed before, how the experience of UCLA, for example.

TS has posted a monthly basis since February, March, April and May. Will he not come in June?

TS, you can come here and finish this story and just tell us to forget himself and that you will not talk any more about the hoax. A line of your post would be enough to end this useless waiting. Have mercy!

Does we deserve to be so punished? <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
  • It makes me sad when people lose faith because of TS leaving, whether temporarily or permanent. We are all very bright individuals and don't NEED TS. Codepencency is a terrible personality trait to have, so I would suggest to some of you to try and think on your own. All of the evidence of Michael being alive, Teddy's tweet saying this is out of our control, these things should comfort you and eliminate any doubts. TS is not MJ, even if he is a knower and an insider, he still wouldn't have access to everything Mike knows (IMO). The hoax slowing down isn't something to freak out over. Most of us are on here everyday, that will make time go by very slowly. You can't expect something big to happen every single day, come on. Mike has created a world of escapism and fantasy with his music, dance, short films and movies. But the hoax is 100% reality. Some illusions for fun or to ward off any leeches, but the actual hoax is real and I'm sure will have much more ups and downs than this.
    and at this point, its not about if MJ is alive. Its if MJ is safe. I hope security is tight!!

[youtube:mojd6i2r]
    Has TS ever been so long absent?

That's what i was about to ask <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Since i missed most of the TIAI redirects, Is this the longest TS has been absent?
    1 month and 4 days now <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

This is the first time TS has gone this long.