Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Comments

• I'm joining Michael's army of L.O.V.E and will stay in forever. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I'll do whatever needs to be done, when it needs to be done. I'm ready to make that change! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You have my love and support Michael, always will! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Love you all! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I am joining Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. and I will also start with the "Man In The Mirror".
  • I'm already a part of his army and I want to "make that change" with myself and to inspire others to do the same. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Im in!! I am ready to make a change starting with myself. i was brought up to respect others but something i lost along the way was the respect for myself. Over the years i wouldnt even stand up for myself , i would rather back down because it became easier then getting back up. Thanks michael for not ever giving up <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • excuse my English!
    I too am part of an army of love up on twitter. I try to spread as much as possible the message of love between people, talking about Michael "man" and not the singer, making known his plan for a better world!
  • michael you are not alone...i will follow for L.o.v.e l' ll be there <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Proud to be a MJ Fan.
    Come back, MJ...we'll be there for you and for the children of the word. Let's make a change.
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    i've learned soo much since 25.06 that i cant stay without beeing part of this ARMY
    i'm in!
  • whatever the end might be I want to help turn this world a better place.
    I'll start in my own home, with myself.
    Some months ago I had already decided that I was going to make a speech in front of 200 people in my church. I knew that I was going to talk about all the injustices we make other people go through when we judge them and when we become indifferent to their pain. I was planning to use Michael as an exemple of someone who have been terribly judged. But now I'm taking the next step.
  • I am joining the Army of Love and am in full support.

I am starting with the man in mirror
  • For many years I have tried to live my life always reminding myself "WWJD" Not a popular way to live sometimes when the world is filled with so much self-centeredness" But I have always felt it will be worth it in the end. My heart would break as I followed the ridicule and persecution of Michael. I can't imagine what he went through but I knew he was LOVE. I pray daily for the hearts of the "haters", for they are the ones who will lose. God bless you MJ! Of course I'm on board!!!!!
    Hugs
  • I have to say I joined Mike,s army back in June..I heard his message then I started ... in june I cut 12 inches of my hair and donated it to locks of love,then I started activelt recycling,I am gonna switch my home to solar, I cleaned out all my closets and donated tons of clothes and shoes, then I have collected stuff that I have put aside for a garage sale that I will take that money and donate it. I have donated monthly amounts as well to multiple charities and have gone to charity events for make a wish.

I have also tried to spread his word as well with other mjhd members. Anyone from the old mjhd will remember the PM I sent out to over 6000 members to make that change an hear his message this was back in sep/begin of oct.

This holiday season I bought bags of toys to donate and am volunteering on christmas eve. If you look up
    Make That Change Foundation on myspace,you tube and facebook you will find us there .

I am definetly a part of Michael's Army and have been since june...I heard his message

S.t.u.d.y. I remember yuo from mjhd and am glad to hear from you again!

LOVE
    JennyAppleHead from NY
  • the entire MJHD has joined the army of L.O.V.E. i joined days after 25th june & I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR MJ in his efforts to HEAL THE WORLD.
    love you more General MJ <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I'm joining, the Army of Love has my full support!
    This is so exciting!!
    I love you Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Michael has always said that he works for the Creator. He has said that all of his works have not come from him, but from a higher power.

I will always be a soilder for the Creator and be a soilder in Michael's army of LOVE. The world is way overdue for a drastic change in how everything is being run.

I have been raised to respect and to LOVE and that will continue.

"I AM A SOILDER OF LOVE" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

"WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE THE WORLD"
  • fedeDAfedeDA Posts: 48
    Michael, you are our HERO and we are your soldiers. Me, my children and my best friend. Love, love, L.O.V.E.
  • I most certainly will support Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. For months, in my heart , have considered myself a soldier of love. First, I looked myself "in the mirror" and started change there, and although am still working on that change (and it will be a life-time of work), I have spread Michael's message to my family, friends, and now everyone and anyone who will listen. That's what my twitter account is all about. And my facebook and myspace <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    But more important then words , I am trying to spread that message with my actions . Tiny acts that may seem insignificant, but can be so important to someone... and am encouraging the same with my daughters. Viewing the world with Love in our hearts and eyes will make a huge impact!
    My name is Grace and I'm proud to be one of Michael's soldiers of love!
  • Sorry guys but you're being controled by a guy who wrotes 9 parts of something that is completely ridiculous.

I really believe this is a hoax but this dude TS is controlling you. He's controlling you right now with the Army of L.O.V.E. Sorry but I don't believe in this.

I don't see it as being controlled by someone.. i see it as a personal pledge to do good wherever and whenever you can. I am not speaking for everyone, but i don't plan on following orders from anyone. Just doing what I can to help spread Michael's message of love! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TheBenke wrote: Sorry guys but you're being controled by a guy who wrotes 9 parts of something that is completely ridiculous.

I really believe this is a hoax but this dude TS is controlling you. He's controlling you right now with the Army of L.O.V.E. Sorry but I don't believe in this

I do not understand, you could explain better, but I think that is bad, we all have to change, it is true
  • Sorry guys but you're being controled by a guy who wrotes 9 parts of something that is completely ridiculous.

I really believe this is a hoax but this dude TS is controlling you. He's controlling you right now with the Army of L.O.V.E. Sorry but I don't believe in this.

None is controlling me... I'm sorry you think so...
    We'r here to say that we'r unite to spread the truth, TS or not TS.
    Here in Italy, in our forum, decided this before the TIAI Revealed.

The Army of L.O.V.E. is not TS.
    TS is TS.
    WE are the Army, and WE control ourselves.

Thanks to TS for giving us the possibility to have a ...ehm... "headquarter"... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I would be honored to be a member of Michael's Army of Love...count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • As most of us here, I have felt very much a part of Michael's army of love for a long time. So of course I'm in. It's time to make that change, for once in our lives. I'm starting with the man in the mirror. It's the only logical and productive way to move forward. Many are now starting to feel Michael's message as well as see it. Love to all xx <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hello <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I am joining Michael's Army of L.O.V.E.

I'm starting with the man in the mirror. I've already donated money to my counties charities (for poor old people and for children with no families) also i am trying to restore my lost bound with my mother... It is a very difficult thing to do, it really is... But I hope I will succeed.

Love to all of you!
  • This is a reply to all who wants more explanation about my post.

First, I'm a fan of MJ. A simple fan who loves his music. I don't have posters of MJ in my room, I don't have any MJ items at home. Well, I'm not an addict of MJ.

You don't have to be in the ''Army Of L.O.V.E'' to change the world or make an army of bla bla... I think, for you guys, Michael is a god for you. I know he did change some aspects of everybody's life but c'mon... you don't have to listen to him everytime to change something in your life. You don't need to depend on MJ to change the world before the fake ''end of the world in 2012''.

So that's why I think the Army of LOVE is a brainwash for everybody. Michael is controlling you right now guys !

Ok so you think we'r stupid? You think we can't think with our own mind?
    I think with my own mind, and I think that Michael is right in his porpouses. That's why I'm proud to get part of that Army.
    Do you like Michael only as a singer? That's ok.
    We like Michael even as a man, a great man. That's it.
    We'r following him.
    But not just because he's asking us to do it, but 'cause we WANT to follow him, because we believe in him.

Sorry for my bad english.

L.O.V.E.
  • @BENKE
    i suppose that you didn't understand !
    we all know that is the best way to connect each over
    it's a forum so we can make a choice.. i just made this choice some month ago when i didn't know TS..
    u have to respect other people before thinking things not true!

Michael use this way to speak with us becouse we are the only that can understand
    something not the all thing probably.. ! this is his dream.. connect fans all other the world to make THAT change.
    pls BENKE you can do better..