Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Comments

• We like Michael even as a man, a great man. That's it.
    We'r following him.
    But not just because he's asking us to do it, but 'cause we WANT to follow him, because we believe in him.

You're right... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • i know what u mean thebenke but you forgot the young people that need help or a leading way to respect eachover or to make a better place.
    i live to do a better world since ten year now but now my heart is more hot... becouse of all of us!!!!!!!
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Well! I know in order to help anyone you must first start with yourself. I am joining Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. and I am starting with the Man in the Mirror. Keep the Faith!
  • I also do everything to make the world a better place <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Michael comback in Christmas <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I am joining your Army of L.O.V.E.
    I am a new member, but a old reader of you resurgence.
    An YES you have to start the change with yourself first
  • I started with myself a long time ago! I have kids to think of and THEIR future as well! I am in 110% and I working very hard to open the eyes of others. I am so excited! Thank you to everyone here!! We need FAITH AND ACTION MORE THAN EVER!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This is a reply to all who wants more explanation about my post.

First, I'm a fan of MJ. A simple fan who loves his music. I don't have posters of MJ in my room, I don't have any MJ items at home. Well, I'm not an addict of MJ.

You don't have to be in the ''Army Of L.O.V.E'' to change the world or make an army of bla bla... I think, for you guys, Michael is a god for you. I know he did change some aspects of everybody's life but c'mon... you don't have to listen to him everytime to change something in your life. You don't need to depend on MJ to change the world before the fake ''end of the world in 2012''.

So that's why I think the Army of LOVE is a brainwash for everybody. Michael is controlling you right now guys !

First of all, let me say I am not a fan at all. I enjoy his music, but who doesn't?

This is not only about not spitting out your gum on the streets or help an old lady cross the street, this is about the governments feeding us with bullshit, I advise you to actually read the posts.

No one is controlling me, all Mike did was open my eyes about something I actually already knew.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• TO RIGHT NO BODY CONTROLS ME OR BRAINWASHES ME IT IS JUST THAT MJ OPENED MY EYES TO WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON AND MADE ME REALISE WE DO HAVE A VOICE AND IF WE WANT CHANGE USE IT <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TheBenke, I respect your point of view, I think you do not need someone telling us that human beings have to change that between famines, wars and environmental degradation in this world is what is driving the devil.

Thanks for the information I have read elsewhere that TIAI is a hoax, if so we would be best place to discover the deception, how long it may last a deception of this kind?

Another thing I wonder is why we speak of specific issues as TIAI?

MJ I do not consider a god, he is a person like you and any of us, but obviously is a very special human being.
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    In.

Sorry if multiple posts. Having trouble once i click on submit button.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    TO RIGHT NO BODY CONTROLS ME OR BRAINWASHES ME IT IS JUST THAT MJ OPENED MY EYES TO WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON AND MADE ME REALISE WE DO HAVE A VOICE AND IF WE WANT CHANGE USE IT <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

agreed!! i think we have all just lay ignorant to it for a while until its being pointed out again!! IMO
  • @TheBenke
    How is TS controlling us? We are all here because we want to. We posted in here because we wanted to.
    TS started a manifest and we showed our support.
    Yes, Michael Jackson is an inspiration to us, we look up to him , admire and love him. For many, his "death" was a major wake-up call (myself included) and I guess we owe him that at least. Does that mean he's controlling us?
    Or maybe...I just misunderstood your post, if that's the case, sorry.
  • I wanna start with the "man in the mirror".
    L.O.V.E.
    As do I. I want to change my ways and make me a better person so I can help others learn to give love more freely and without limitations and expectations. It is all for L.O.V.E. and Michael has my love and support.
  • msjmsj Posts: 5
    I'll be there with love! The light is in my soul...
  • I'm joining, the Army of Love has my full support!
    I'll be there!!!!
  • msjmsj Posts: 5
    We deserve to see you Michael. Finally believe that you're there!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I wish he would / could choose to ...
  • We deserve to see you Michael. Finally believe that you're there!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> WE MAY NOT BE SEEING HIM BUT I DO BELIEVE HE IS SEEING US KEEP THE FAITH <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DS365DS365 Posts: 17
    I'm down for it. Its about time this came into my life and everyone's too. I will start with man in the mirror! When I started to investigate Mr. Jackson's death, I guess this is were I started to see change in my life. I might of started a bit late, but everything has its purpose! God has really led the way for me to see the whole truth, but with out following the people's tips when I was ignorant of the whole. Now with seeing everyone's view, I have doing a great job to fall back into place... I might out started alone, but now I have united into the Army of L.O.V.E.!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • i'm ready, you guys have my word.
    I'm taking part, with whatever i'm capable of doing.
    Even if i'm young.. you're never too young or too old to help someone out
    nevertheless, the world. I'm so proud.. to change for the better. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    i'm starting with the man in the mirror.
  • I'm gonna make a change, for once in my life.
    I swear to it, I'm not scared anymore. I will do what I believe in.
    Thank you Michael, you are indeed my savior.
  • Ha dimostrato di essere un grande uomo, spinto da un'amore altruistico fuori dai canoni dell'umano, seguirlo è il minimo che si possa fare.
    Has proven to be a great man, driven by a love of human altruism out of the norm, following is the least we can do.
  • i'm ready, you guys have my word.
    I'm taking part, with whatever i'm capable of doing.
    Even if i'm young.. you're never too young or too old to help someone out
    nevertheless, the world. I'm so proud.. to change for the better. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    i'm starting with the man in the mirror.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> THATS THE SPIRIT YOU ARE RIGHT NEVER TO OLD OR YOUNG <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I have the upmost respect and love for Michael and what he is doing.
    I am already looking at the woman in the mirror and changing the
    reflection.
    I have read lots of different books from every angle on all of this
    and I am SO glad that everything is now being woken up.
    Everyone needs Michael to do this because it's hard for people to
    SEE what's happening when two realities are so different.Michael is
    a major part of the normal 'everyday' reality and is shocking people
    into seeing both.
    I am making a video which is different from the 'clues' ones which I hope will
    open up a few more ideas from a different perspective.It is an idea that could
    help with moving forward so I hope people will watch it do it if they want to .
    It will take little effort or time but I think will be beneficial to everyone.
    Love and peace to you all
  • i don't like the word ''army'' in any context, but i understand and support michael's message...