he is Michael Joseph jackson

Comments

• mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    Very intrigued about this theory. I'm curious about what your thoughts are....were there 2 children between Marlon and Randy...one born on August 29th 1958 and one on Jan 28 1960? or was Michael Joe born to Katherine and Joe in 1960 and the Michael Joseph born in 1958 a relative or friend, or is there another theory. Was little Michael, Michael Joe and what happened to him....is he still alive and well or did he die and Michael Joseph become his replacement? And when did Michael Joseph take over....was it at the time of Liberian Girl hence the pictures at the funeral. I asked my kids who are 11 and 13 to watch the video of little Michael and they said no way is he 11. They said 9 for sure for what it's worth. Please anyone fill me in on what your thoughts are on this/ If we can solve this I believe alot of other things will fall into place.
  • peshtishorpeshtishor Posts: 94
    i think we have to believe Michael...his name is MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON...take a look..this tribute video... in the beginning...written in the notebook by MJ. And...to be sure about this legal name issue..why don't you ask someone from US to ask a lawyer or something? to see if the name matters so much, because i saw many mistakes like this at other celebrities...and it doesn't seem to be a problem.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAw0qZHCq6U<!-- m -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Very intrigued about this theory. I'm curious about what your thoughts are....were there 2 children between Marlon and Randy...one born on August 29th 1958 and one on Jan 28 1960? or was Michael Joe born to Katherine and Joe in 1960 and the Michael Joseph born in 1958 a relative or friend, or is there another theory. Was little Michael, Michael Joe and what happened to him....is he still alive and well or did he die and Michael Joseph become his replacement? And when did Michael Joseph take over....was it at the time of Liberian Girl hence the pictures at the funeral. I asked my kids who are 11 and 13 to watch the video of little Michael and they said no way is he 11. They said 9 for sure for what it's worth. Please anyone fill me in on what your thoughts are on this/ If we can solve this I believe alot of other things will fall into place.

My head just exploded <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    01/28/2010 at 08:30 am in department 5
    at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
    Revocation of Will

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Wh00t? MJ=50 y.o in 2010?

He is not Virgo, He is Aquarious like meeeeeeeeeeee!

Would be funny, dying at 50 and returning over a year later still being 50 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Feels like the GROUNDHOG DAY movie <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    souza would you mind commenting on what you are leaning towards with all that earlier research you posted please....
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    souza would you mind commenting on what you are leaning towards with all that earlier research you posted please....

What exactly do you mean?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

well you posted research about the common birthdate of the two mj's - january 28th 1960 and that Jermaine produced a show that stated that Katherine was pregnant in 1959 and named that baby Michael Joe. You also commented that there was quite a gap between Marlon and Randy. So I was wondering what you thought....were there 2 babies born - one in 1958 and one in 1960. If so, for the purposes of this thread and just to go all out there for a sec....which one is the king of pop or did they share that duty? Did they split it in 2 one pre pepsi burn and one post pepsi burn? I know you have spent a lot of time thinking things through and I am still struggling so I would really like to hear what you have to say about these points....thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    well you posted research about the common birthdate of the two mj's - january 28th 1960 and that Jermaine produced a show that stated that Katherine was pregnant in 1959 and named that baby Michael Joe. You also commented that there was quite a gap between Marlon and Randy. So I was wondering what you thought....were there 2 babies born - one in 1958 and one in 1960. If so, for the purposes of this thread and just to go all out there for a sec....which one is the king of pop or did they share that duty? Did they split it in 2 one pre pepsi burn and one post pepsi burn? I know you have spent a lot of time thinking things through and I am still struggling so I would really like to hear what you have to say about these points....thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

My main thought is that Mike created Michael JOSEPH Jackson, born 8/29/1958 back in the 80's when he started to plan all this. I wonder if we ever heard the 1958 and Joseph before that, I don't think so. As far as I'm concerned he was 9 years old in 1969 and I asked my mother if she knew what his middle name was, and she instantly said Joe, that is how she remembered it from the J5 era.

I have no idea if he just made it up or that there might have been a stillborn in 1958. I can only speculate about it and I really haven't got a clue.

The right side of my brain considers the possibility of a brother that died after birth, because of Elvis' story about giving his brother a sort of a life by living on under his name, the left side of my brain says he chose that date because of the actor in Gilda and the year because in that case he would be 50 on June 25, 2009, and the Joseph for the obvious reason because everyone would think that Joe, as they heard it before, was just short for Joseph.

I really don't know, maybe we will know one day.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

thank you souza....as i said earlier my 11 and 13 year olds said no way is mj more than 9 in the video of him performing posted here. kids have a good eye for who is the same age as they are and they both immediately said 9 tops.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Hi Souza,
    I'm trying to catch up on this thread. Very interesting. I am American and there is no way you can put false information on your documents. What makes it more suspicious is that such a famous person would fluctuate between two names. It's just not something that can be overlooked. When I go to the US next month, I am going to research this (although I am not from California). I have some lawyers in the family.
    There must have been some reason why he was planning this since Moonwalker.
  • ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    uhm , on the mariage liscense , why when they first mention LMP does it say Lsa Marie Presley Keough? I know her first husbands last name was Keough but why would she still be using that name? Obviously if planning on tying the knot with MJ she must have been divorced from (Danny?) Keough so why the hell would she still be using his name at that time? I'm getting a weird feeling about all this...I don't believe they were legally married i just wonder why they faked it...
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Good points! There are all sorts of mistakes on that document. So they were not married. My head's spinning.
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> nothing seems to add up ....but we will work it out together on this hoaxforum ( not me because i am not so clever as some of you are ) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> but i will try once i get out of my straight jacket that is <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    WAIT WHAT?!?!?!??!

Michael's birthday is actually January 28, 1960? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I'm halfway convinced, but why would they say he was born August 29, 1958 then?

Well, my birthdays January 25th, so that's pretty cool <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • i think we have to believe Michael...his name is MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON...take a look..this tribute video... in the beginning...written in the notebook by MJ. And...to be sure about this legal name issue..why don't you ask someone from US to ask a lawyer or something? to see if the name matters so much, because i saw many mistakes like this at other celebrities...and it doesn't seem to be a problem.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAw0qZHCq6U<!-- m -->

Makes perfect sense. Does anyone know if Pearl Jr concluded about it in the book, or remained the question? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • breakodawnbreakodawn Posts: 50
    I do not post that often here,but I have found his age very interesting.I was reading Moonwalk again in great detail this time and noticed something about his age that perhaps you could all help me with.On page 80 there is a picture of Michael on the cover of the Rolling Stone.It says"Why does this eleven year old stay up past his bedtime?"Now I noticed the issue date is 29th April 1971 No 81.Now wouldn't that make his birth-date 1960?I am not able to scan the page in question,as I am not very computer savvy.What do you all think.Am I seeing this wrong.Cheers xxxxoooo
  • I do not post that often here,but I have found his age very interesting.I was reading Moonwalk again in great detail this time and noticed something about his age that perhaps you could all help me with.On page 80 there is a picture of Michael on the cover of the Rolling Stone.It says"Why does this eleven year old stay up past his bedtime?"Now I noticed the issue date is 29th April 1971 No 81.Now wouldn't that make his birth-date 1960?I am not able to scan the page in question,as I am not very computer savvy.What do you all think.Am I seeing this wrong.Cheers xxxxoooo

Is it this one?

michael_jackson-on-the-magazine-cover-of_rollingstone_1971.jpg
    11? should be 12 to 13 according to the magazine date.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Another exploded brain here! This is incredible stuff! I feel like I haven't even scratched the surface of 'the truth' yet about this fascinating man!
  • 01/28/2010 at 08:30 am in department 5
    at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
    Revocation of Will

Decision:

01/28/2010 at 08:30 am in Department 5, Mitchell L. Beckloff, Presiding
    REVOCATION OF WILL
    Denied without prejudice

The term Denied Without Prejudice is used to denote that the Motion can be brought again, that the Court has not precluded the Motion from being raised again in the future. In simple words: denying the motion, with "without prejudice" means the same motion can be made again.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I think what we have is a lie about Brandon for whatever reason. Michael Joe and Michael Joseph are twins, one has passed away and I think we see them standing side by side in this photo of them and Janet and Latoya that was being passed around our website not long ago, this mysterious photo where everyone was going...."Who is this guy???" about. I think we see both of them in this very photo because no body can identify that guy and he looks like another Michael.

michaelandmichaelrare1.jpg
    I think what we have is a lie about Brandon for whatever reason. Michael Joe and Michael Joseph are twins, one has passed away and I think we see them standing side by side in that photo of them and Janet and Latoya that was being passed around our website not long ago, the mysterious photo that everyone was going...."Who is this guy???" about. I think we see both of them in that very photo because no body can identify that guy and he looks like another Michael.

Which photo are you refering to?
    Just posted it above
    Thanks!
    Could it be Wylie Draper?
    7118768_115021911395.jpg

He was starring as MJ in The American Dream
    No NOT Wylie. Wylie was 10 years younger than Michael and the time frame would all be off according to when Wylie was born. Those guys in this photo look like twins, 2 Michaels to be exact and it is NOT one of the other Brothers either. Put an afro on the guy in the boots here and you have MJ from the J5 show days/poster boy image days.