he is Michael Joseph jackson

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I think what we have is a lie about Brandon for whatever reason. Michael Joe and Michael Joseph are twins, one has passed away and I think we see them standing side by side in this photo of them and Janet and Latoya that was being passed around our website not long ago, this mysterious photo where everyone was going...."Who is this guy???" about. I think we see both of them in this very photo because no body can identify that guy and he looks like another Michael.

michaelandmichaelrare1.jpg

OMG, there's two of 'em! Any idea what year this photo was taken?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    May be was a cousin, a friend....the twin theory is just too complicated.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I have no idea when it was taken. It's so funny I visit Wylie's crypt all the time. I feel his presence when I visit him, the love the sweet young man.....BUT I swear if you put Wylie's photo next to boot boys photo they sure do look close!!!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    But the time frame would all be off as far as age goes UNLESS we have been lied to all this time!!!!
  • breakodawnbreakodawn Posts: 50
    Mo... yes that's the page.Am I thinking right about the age?What is your thoughts on this?Cheers xxxooo
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think what we have is a lie about Brandon for whatever reason. Michael Joe and Michael Joseph are twins, one has passed away and I think we see them standing side by side in this photo of them and Janet and Latoya that was being passed around our website not long ago, this mysterious photo where everyone was going...."Who is this guy???" about. I think we see both of them in this very photo because no body can identify that guy and he looks like another Michael.

michaelandmichaelrare1.jpg

OMG, there's two of 'em! Any idea what year this photo was taken?

I still think that could be Randy.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Certainly no disrespect meant to you Souza but if Randy was ever that HOT good Lord HAVE MERCY!!!! Looks too close to MJ IMO. Not to mention Randy was usually pudgy even on the old Jacksons tv show.
    Certainly no disrespect meant to you Souza but if Randy was ever that HOT good Lord HAVE MERCY!!!! Looks too close to MJ IMO. Not to mention Randy was usually pudgy even on the old Jacksons tv show.

Sorry, but Randy really looked a lot like Mike.

RandyJacksonVFR.jpg

The-Jacksons-with-Randy-Jackson.jpg

Michael-jackson-and-randy-Jackson1.jpg

jacksons-0026-penny_01.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Not to me he never did.
    Not to me he never did.

He looks like the guy in the pic. Height and bodyshape match pretty well also. And the guy in the picture doesn't look exactly like Mike either.

I'll just agree to disagree Souza. We're just different on this. I don't see anyone but Michael in boot boy but I know that's Michael or at least one of them....standing next to him in the cap lol. But who knows, the guy may not be a Michael or Randy.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    To me Randy always looked most like MJ, especially early 80s.

Randy's in the blue..
    But Randy is always shorter than Michael and I still do not see that they look much alike. Michael and the boot wearing guy in question are pretty much the same height and you can look at their waist lines/belts etc....and they are level with each other.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Well I'm not saying they're exact twins. Just saying they look similar <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    But Randy is always shorter than Michael and I still do not see that they look much alike. Michael and the boot wearing guy in question are pretty much the same height and you can look at their waist lines/belts etc....and they are level with each other.

Mike (with cap) is clearly taller and has longer legs than boot guy. I think the height difference is pretty much the same as the difference between Randy and Mike in the other picture.

This is just the way I see Randy. I look at him and I see Theo Huxtable from the Cosby show, not Michael. This boot guy has Michael's smile but I do see how Michael is slumping a bit here so yeah when he stands up straight he would be taller than the boot guy. But if that is Randy then that is the hottest photo of Randy ever.
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    imho...boot guy isn't Mike's twin...they don't look THAT much alike to me, but def related...gotta say I agree w/ Souza here...looks like Randy to me...plus Mike's legs are bent and he's leaning to one side...that would make him look shorter...and boot guy is a little pudgy lookin' at least for a Jackson <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• NUMBER OF PASSPORT AND THIS PAPER DON´T MATCH
    THIS NUMBER OF PASSPORT SAY MICHAEL JOE JACKSON
    SO... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    IT´S JOE, HE CHANGE HIS NAME TO JOE
    TMZ CONFIRMED THAT HIS LEGAL NAME IS JOE
    JOE ALL THE WAY.... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

im sorry but i think this is not the real marriage certificate
    few months ago i met a MJ impersonator from Indonesia
    he say he talk to Michael via simulchat at 1995 i think *or what year i forgot*
    he told me that at the end of the session of the chat , he can ask for any things that he want from Michael as a gift .. he ask for the copy of MJ's marriage certificate . and in few days he got it via email ...
    this is the pic of the marriage certificate

10718123371853241515127.jpg
    sorry i can't post any clearer pict
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And that of course the marriage certificate is real?, Can not see anything, if it is real why not present it in a clearer way? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    May be was a cousin, a friend....the twin theory is just too complicated.

Not too complicated - it's impossible!
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    Woah <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> !
    I am honestly shocked at all this! It's blowing my mind LOL <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> !
    Well 4 my little 2 cents the boot guy looks similar 2 Mike I can tell by the smile lols <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    But I dontt hink its his twin well at least I don't think <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    He also does look like Randy to me so idk <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Now back 2 Mike. The bday thing is waayy interesting <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I can look at Mike and see that he looks 9 istead of 11 and that's my young insticts also. He does not look 2 yrs yunger than me at all in that vid but that's just my thoughts <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    So now to Joe v Joseph. I think his middle name is Joe bcuz if Joe is on legal documents its his name. I don't believe you can put a fake name on legal documents <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I asked my mom and she said that if u put a fake name on legal documents u get sent 2 jail so yea I believe its Joe <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thnx 4 listening guys <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    All of ur comments have really made me look more into this <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    We will all find out 1 day hopefully lols <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Peace&L.O.V.E
  • Laine29Laine29 Posts: 44
    Aquarius - I wondered why then, now I wonder even more. Mr Mysterious is an understatement... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Okay, I doubt the twin theory. Why would someone name their twin boys the SAME first name, that's just retarted, sorry. But IF you are going to go with the twin theory & say that boot guy is MJ's twin, remember that MJ had a nose job already in that pic & that there is such a thing as FRATERNAL TWINS, meaning they aren't exactly the same, they don't look alike & can even be opposite sexes. I personally doubt the twin theory but the DOB is definitely 1960, but why lie? & the name IS Michael Joe Jackson. Odd. Hmm could the boot guy in question be Jermaine by any chance? Or maybe a relative or friend? Maybe we are reaching at this point. I'm definitely on the same page as everyone else with the DOB & Full Name thing though <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • lacta89lacta89 Posts: 88
    I am open to every theory, but in that case I am pretty sure that there was one Michael. What would be the reason to hide his twin brother? And then Mike passed away and his twin replaced him? I don't think so...
    The Joe-Joseph problem still exists though <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I don't know what to say <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I'd be more open to the boot guy being Randy but that is NOT Jermaine. Not not not Jermaine. Way too hot for Jermaine. But I'm more apt to think it's a family member not one of the Brothers at all. But to me he still looks more like Michael than any of the other Brothers....and I mean Michael from that time and even before. It's the smile. This guy is a hunk! Wish we knew who he was even if he's not in any way related to the hoax.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    I'd be more open to the boot guy being Randy but that is NOT Jermaine. Not not not Jermaine. Way too hot for Jermaine. But I'm more apt to think it's a family member not one of the Brothers at all. But to me he still looks more like Michael than any of the other Brothers....and I mean Michael from that time and even before. It's the smile. This guy is a hunk! Wish we knew who he was even if he's not in any way related to the hoax.

LOL I was just kidding about it being Jermaine, OBVIOUSLY there's no way! I don't think he's a brother & I don't think MJ has a twin & IF he did his twins name would NOT be Michael, what would be the point in that? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->