"MJ Speaks to Me From Grave, Is Madly in Love With Me"

2»

Comments

• Ok this is hilarious.. Now now girls do not fight, Michael is interested in me and only me <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Joking.. Anyways I never laughed so hard in my laugh, I needed a laugh this morning. blessing to all.

I don't understand the way you think, saying that he's yours, not mine! Sending roses and your silly dreams, really just a waste of time. The guy is mine... the doggone guy is mine. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

may i ask what on earth are you talking about? If you read my post is said(joking) and we should all be realistic, Michael will not be with any of us... blessings.

That is so fun kidding around with our fantasies. <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->

And I find amazing that, even if Michael has been insulted like crazy about the way he looks, he is probably the most wanted man in the world!
    ... fuck.gif <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Ok this is hilarious.. Now now girls do not fight, Michael is interested in me and only me <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Joking.. Anyways I never laughed so hard in my laugh, I needed a laugh this morning. blessing to all.

I don't understand the way you think, saying that he's yours, not mine! Sending roses and your silly dreams, really just a waste of time. The guy is mine... the doggone guy is mine. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

may i ask what on earth are you talking about? If you read my post is said(joking) and we should all be realistic, Michael will not be with any of us... blessings.

That is so fun kidding around with our fantasies. <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->

And I find amazing that, even if Michael has been insulted like crazy about the way he looks, he is probably the most wanted man in the world!
    ... fuck.gif <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That I agree with you 100% he is a good looking man, he went a little to far with his nose, but if you look at it, it suits him..
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @Gema - maybe they are a little crazy and they are convinced for real they are connected to Michael.
    Talking about gut feelings that can be deceiving

Or...they really connect.
  • Who cares about a nose, when a guy moves like this! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    aff08522e9.gif
    Sorry if I have a slight lack, I am busy drooling.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Who cares about a nose, when a guy moves like this! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    aff08522e9.gif
    Sorry if I have a slight lack, I am busy drooling.

Hey but I like his nose so much !!!! I wish all men would have such a nose and I am very serious about it.

In fact I wish all men to look like Michael.
  • Ha. I've never read this one before, about the woman who is spoken to by MJ from the other side...lol..I guess it's easy to concoct anything as long as the person you're speaking about has no way to come out and correct you. lol..Interesting...and if the fact that a person watches every interview, views every recorded video performance, listens to every song with heart felt passion - can't sleep, eat, function normally because her heart goes pitter patter over Michael - means that she is the one that MJ loves - and speaks to from his grave...then I think that just about covers every die hard fan out there...boy...he sure must be one buuuusssy guy. lol...<br />I feel sorry for people like that - because dillusional people function that way. You can't convince them otherwise. And the more you cut them down or try to correct them or bring them to reality, the more they are convinced that the reason the world doesn't believe them, is because the world was not ''chosen'' to understand and comprehend these things. Sad...but I suppose she is happy in her own world...nothing can convince her she is dillusional...
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    on 1308348095:
    <br />
    Who cares about a nose, when a guy moves like this!  <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <br />aff08522e9.gif<br />Sorry if I have a slight lack, I am busy drooling.
    <br /><br />Hey but I like his nose so much !!!! I wish all men would have such a nose and I am very serious about it.<br /><br />In fact I wish all men to look like Michael.<br />
    <br /><br />I know, right? When I hear/watch interviews about how he (and others, I suppose) thought he was ugly and all that other absolute crap, I can just feel my self esteem getting lower. Because if Michael Jackson is ugly, then I must be like Chewbacca or Gollum or Hagrid or something. Smh.
  • Sorry, ladies.....Michael is mine and I don't share    /woohoo/
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    I laughed my butt off reading this thread!  :lol:  ...Wait, let me get my Tarot cards and see if Michael tries to contact me to tell me what's going to happen next!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: <br /> <br />But in all seriousness, I agree...the man was just beautiful...always, inside and out!<br /> <br />WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!<br /> bearhug <br />
    on 1308317474:
    <br />
    Ok this is hilarious.. Now now girls do not fight, Michael is interested in me and only me  lolol/  lolol/  lolol/  Joking.. Anyways I never laughed so hard in my laugh, I needed a laugh this morning. blessing to all.
    <br /><br />I don't understand the way you think, saying that he's yours, not mine! Sending roses and your silly dreams, really just a waste of time. The guy is mine... the doggone guy is mine.  8-)
    <br /><br /><br />may i ask what on earth are you talking about? If you read my post is said(joking) and we should all be realistic, Michael will not be with any of us... blessings. <br />
    <br /><br />maybe he thinks so lolol/ .....<br />sorry I couldn't help it ;D
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Wow. I feel sad for this woman if she believes this.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Hey!  >:( <br /><br /><br />Take one step back....the man is mine fighting0028.gif
    on 1319072897:
    <br />Hey!  >:( <br /><br /><br />Take one step back....the man is mine fighting0028.gif<br />
    <br /> <br /> errrr  wow I'm so scared errrr <br /> :lol: