TIAI July 7

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

I started to read La Toya's book (from the online link). I have gotten to chapter 4 and I am already feeling the flashing back to my past. I admire La Toya for her bravery. It is NOT easy to come out and admit that one was abused and taken advantage of the way she had been by Gordon.

Peace

I admire her bravery as well, for surviving the awful situation she was in for years and for telling the world about it. It was very hard for me to read what she went through. Too many women are in similar situations unfortunately and need to know that they do NOT have to put up with abuse and should leave their abuser immediately, before the worst happens. Just leave, go stay with family, a friend, co-worker, shelter, wherever, just go.

La Toya is very fortunate to have such a loving and supportive family to help her recover from her years of abuse.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    By the way: Has ANYONE seen the actual contract between Michael and AEG?

<!-- m -->https://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2011/ ... of-intent/<!-- m -->
  • And to the members who are afraid to bring it up, I will since some people seemed to be a little freaked out. I don't think TS is asking you to literally give your life, although I get the feeling that when all hell breaks loose, that not being afraid for that would be needed to take back our freedom. I hope I am overreacting though...). I think that TS is saying that support on this IN PUBLIC (Twitter is VERY public) is needed. The more people showing support, saying the "know what's going on" and also showing that they ain't scared of no sheets, the better. You can only beat them at their own game and their game is fear. Their fear is people waking up and ready to fight them. Am I far off with that explanation TS, or is that what you mean?

And hey, we are soldiers, aren't we? Soldiers of love, that's right, but love deserves to be fought for more than anything else. It's the most important thing in ALL of our lives. I ain't scared of no sheets!
    <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> [/color]

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
    (2nd Timothy 1:7)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
    (US President, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, from his inaugural speech, March 4, 1933.)

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." (Greek philosopher, Plato)

"Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world." (U.S. poet, essayist and lecturer, Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Enough said!!!

Much blessings!
    OnTheWingsOfLove

• And to the members who are afraid to bring it up, I will since some people seemed to be a little freaked out. I don't think TS is asking you to literally give your life, although I get the feeling that when all hell breaks loose, that not being afraid for that would be needed to take back our freedom. I hope I am overreacting though...). I think that TS is saying that support on this IN PUBLIC (Twitter is VERY public) is needed. The more people showing support, saying the "know what's going on" and also showing that they ain't scared of no sheets, the better. You can only beat them at their own game and their game is fear. Their fear is people waking up and ready to fight them. Am I far off with that explanation TS, or is that what you mean?

And hey, we are soldiers, aren't we? Soldiers of love, that's right, but love deserves to be fought for more than anything else. It's the most important thing in ALL of our lives. I ain't scared of no sheets!
    <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

Thank you for posting about this Souza, but TS did say if we are willing to risk our life, and not to say it if you don't mean it, so it sounds pretty dangerous...or is it not meaning to literally risk your life but more about speaking out, like putting yourself out there?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    What about the NWO announcement coverup....while the world was watching the memorial on 7.7.09, this was happening>>>>>>>>>>

[BBvideo 425,350:2wail8u9]
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    edit
    Latoya is extremely brave. There is a case of domestic abuse that has just gone to court here where the girl escaped and moved interstate to where I live but was tracked down and he cut out her tongue. He was sentenced two weeks ago.
    These women are extremely brave souls.
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    <br />And to the members who are afraid to bring it up, I will since some people seemed to be a little freaked out. I don't think TS is asking you to literally give your life, although I get the feeling that when all hell breaks loose, that not being afraid for that would be needed to take back our freedom. I hope I am overreacting though...). I think that TS is saying that support on this IN PUBLIC (Twitter is VERY public) is needed. The more people showing support, saying the "know what's going on" and also showing that they ain't scared of no sheets, the better. You can only beat them at their own game and their game is fear. Their fear is people waking up and ready to fight them. Am I far off with that explanation TS, or is that what you mean?<br /><br />And hey, we are soldiers, aren't we? Soldiers of love, that's right, but love deserves to be fought for more than anything else. It's the most important thing in ALL of our lives. I ain't scared of no sheets!<br /> <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> [/color]
    <br /><br /><br />"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." (2nd Timothy 1:7)<br /><br />"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."   (US President, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, from his inaugural speech, March 4, 1933.) <br /><br />"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." (Greek philosopher, Plato) <br /><br />"Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world." (U.S. poet, essayist and lecturer, Ralph Waldo Emerson)<br /><br />Enough said!!!<br /><br /><br />Much blessings!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove
    <br /><br /><br />God bless you girl,very well said!!!!!<br /><br /><br />It's all about CONTROL "THE FEAR" .We are beeing controled by FEAR and because of this we can't be ourselves and we will stay in this place forever,over and over again..We have to stop this MADNESS and feel LOVE again.It's the ONLY WAY HOME <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ,BACK to basis,to spiritual things.<br /><br /><br />Michael jackson-Dancing the dream<br /><br />Are You Listening?<br /><br />Who am I?<br />Who are you?<br />Where did we come from?<br />Where are we going?<br />What's it all about?<br />Do you have the answers?<br /><br />Immortality's my game<br />From Bliss I came<br />In Bliss I am sustained<br />To Bliss I return<br />If you don't know it now<br />It's a shame<br />Are you listening?<br /><br /><br />This body of mine<br />Is a flux of energy<br />In the river of time<br />Eons pass, ages come and go<br />I appear and disappear<br />Playing hide-and-seek<br />In the twinkling of an eye<br /><br /><br />I am the particle<br />I am the wave<br />Whirling at lightning speed<br />I am the fluctuation<br />That takes the lead<br />I am the Prince<br />I am the Knave<br />I am the doing<br />That is the deed<br />I am the galaxy, the void of space<br />In the Milky Way<br />I am the craze<br /><br /><br />I am the thinker, the thinking, the thought<br />I am the seeker, the seeking, the sought<br />I am the dewdrop, the sunshine, the storm<br />I am the phenomenon, the field, the form<br />I am the desert, the ocean, the sky<br />I am the Primeval Self<br />In you and I<br /><br /><br />Pure unbounded consciousness<br />Truth, existence, Bliss am I<br />In infinite expressions I come and go<br />Playing hide-and-seek<br />In the twinkling of an eye<br />But immortality's my game<br /><br /><br />Eons pass<br />Deep inside<br />I remain<br />Ever the same<br />From Bliss I came<br />In Bliss I am sustained<br /><br /><br />Join me in my dance<br />Please join me now<br />If you forget yourself<br />You'll never know how<br />This game is played<br />In the ocean bed of Eternity<br /><br /><br />Stop this agony of wishing<br />Play it out<br />Don't think, don't hesitate<br />Curving back within yourself<br />Just create...just create<br /><br /><br />Immortality's my game<br />From Bliss I came<br />In Bliss I'm sustained<br />To Bliss I return<br />If you don't know it now<br />It's a shame<br />Are you listening? <br /><br /><br />Time Theme <br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    <br />Time, Freddie Mercury<br />
    <br /><br />LOVE!!!
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Isn't the whole point of this site...TO INVESTIGATE?  <br />By presenting differing opinions and investigating we either discard or accept theories.  <br />There is NO actual proof of what is accurate until we have it from Michael.<br />I think that TS is challenging us to FIND theories, investigate them and then if possible, debunk them.  <br />We, along the way, get rid of ones that are not feasible.<br />Those ones thrown away, in the end could be the correct one.  <br />WHO knows?<br />But, ultimately, I think TS is presenting theories, situations, to make us reaffirm our belief in the hoax, or not if you chose to not believe that, so as when the trial comes, or again, not...we are not swayed in our belief, or hurt.<br />I think it does NO good to condemn or make others feel that what they believe or have investigated is not correct because it's different in what you chose to believe or have "proven" to yourself or has had someone tell you it is correct.<br />We are here to investigate.  I believe Michael is alive.  So do you.<br />I feel I have my answer.  I think you mostly do also...or perhaps you are still searching...but, who is any of us to say WE are the correct one?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Well said, thank you for standing up for us little ones. I couldn't have said it better myself! I have been around for the last two years going all the way back to the original hoax site. In the beginning I read everything religiously because I wanted to soak up as much as possible and more importantly contribute to each topic. Over time the contributions stopped and I know that I don't just speak for myself when I say that there really aren't any healthy discussions as I've seen.  I have not nor will I ever believe everything I read. We have so much information thrown at us, and unless it is dissected it SHOULDN'T be ignored. But how are we to dissect anything that is said (and that includes TS' post - and yes I have followed him/her since the very beginning) if there are those who consider everyone who doesn't agree in lament terms a waste of time. Now here we are suppose to be discussing the family and concentrating on LaToya and her book. From the tid-bits that others have posted I'm swayed to think that her book is a mix between the truth and fiction and it is up to us to decipher which is which. I haven't ordered the book yet but I'm sure by the time I get around to doing it there will be enough post on here to read the entire book cover to cover. I look forward to giving my thoughts where I can. Let's see if we can do this peacefully.
    <br /><br />Thanks Mish...<br />If you want to start reading it...Jetzi is still downloading page by page, the book and now has the first 7 chapters ready to read.    <!-- m -->http://jetzi-mjvideo.com/books-jetzi-01 ... oya0a.html<!-- m -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Grace wrote:

scorpionchik wrote:
    alsmom380 wrote:
    By the way: Has ANYONE seen the actual contract between Michael and AEG?

<!-- m -->https://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2011/ ... of-intent/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ ... 4&p=337501<!-- m -->

The Letter of Intent is not an agreement binding that contains undertakings that later can be formalized through the drafting of a contract, is what i understand.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Red777Shirt.jpg

May be this is off topic..... but is this really Michael in the picture????
    Souza:<br /><br />"Yeah....the birthday. I'm still not convinced. And the fact that you use the quote marks isn't helping to convince me his real birthday is indeed August 29. To me it is TOO MUCH of a coincidence that that date is exactly the same amount of days prior to the Pepsi "accident", as death date is post it. If June 25th had no relevance at all, I would not have even doubt it, but the fact that June 25th was 70 days from 9/3/09, which was 7 days from 9/9/09 (inclusive) seems all too good to be true. "<br /><br />First of all my post will contain 2 parts(FIRST AND THE SECOND) so please bare with me.<br /><br />FIRST<br /><br />You know very well Souza,that it's something very wrong with his birthday.Something it's fishy,maybe that's why TS put that redirect with the FAKE BILL on 25 june.I want to thank Paula_c for the youtube video about THE AUTOPSY,now I'm positive that one IS TALLER THAN THE OTHER.<br /><br />Michael Jackson - Autopsy Report or a hoax? (Part II)<br /> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= MICHAEL JACKSON-ARABIC INTERVIEW "Subtitulada"<br /><br />Like I said before there are many proves even in the Bad tour,but this is another story,lol.
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    Well, i have the same suspicion that there are two different person with the same name. One of the suspicion that caught my attention is the constant change of his height and the difference of the size of his hands. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    Souza:<br /><br />"Yeah....the birthday. I'm still not convinced. And the fact that you use the quote marks isn't helping to convince me his real birthday is indeed August 29. To me it is TOO MUCH of a coincidence that that date is exactly the same amount of days prior to the Pepsi "accident", as death date is post it. If June 25th had no relevance at all, I would not have even doubt it, but the fact that June 25th was 70 days from 9/3/09, which was 7 days from 9/9/09 (inclusive) seems all too good to be true. "<br /><br />First of all my post will contain 2 parts(FIRST AND THE SECOND) so please bare with me.<br /><br />FIRST<br />You know very well Souza,that it's something very wrong with his birthday.Something it's fishy,maybe that's why TS put that redirect with the FAKE BILL on 25 june.I want to thank Paula_c for the youtube video about THE AUTOPSY,now I'm positive that one IS TALLER THAN THE OTHER.<br /><br />Michael Jackson - Autopsy Report or a hoax? (Part II)<br /> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmRj7L960MQ&nofeather=True<br /><br />Like I said before there are many proves even in the Bad tour,but this is another story,lol.
    <br /><br />SECOND PART:<br /><br />If soemone here including Ts can prove me wrong,then go on.Which one from this 3 pictures(all of them have videos also) is the real Michael,because as you see none of them looks the same.I know there are a couple of years betwen the pictures but ,noone on THIS EARTH can change so fast in 5 years.Who knows maybe I'm wrong and Michael made some magic tricks,but this is strange,very strange indeed  <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> .<br /><br /><br />1999<br /><br />Michael Jackson & friends Live in Munich / Germany 1999 p1<br /> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= Children at Neverland Ranch for Christmas Party - Part 1<br /><br />It's all for LOVE!!!!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I would like to believe there was a twin brother but it seems impossible to me that the Jacksons could keep the secret.
    Indeed sometimes I have the feeling it's a different Michael, like you say, one is very sweet and he has an angelic smile and the other is more masculine, but I still think it's the same man.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

Chapter 26: The Conspiracy is Revealed

- 2003 Joseph calls her to say that Neverland is being raided.

- No one in the family knew where Michael was. They later find out he was in Las Vegas and they went to his hotel.

- They find Michael all dressed up for video shot but visibly upset in a wrecked suite. Paris tells Katherine that Michael broke the lamp, threw the food and turned over the statue. Apparently when Michael got the call from Neverland security about the raid, he got very angry.

- Michael says to Latoya “I didn’t do anything. I promise you. I’m being framed. All of this is a setup. you gotta believe me”.

- Michael also mentions that he is even afraid to walk around his own yard because he was afraid that he would be killed. He says he knows who’s behind the framing of him. Latoya asks who, Michel says “ they want my catalog, they want my publishing, they’ll do whatever it takes to get it. they are going to kill me. I hate my life. I don’t even want the catalog anymore”

I want to expand on this a bit. From the book, starting on page 226 (2:26?) and going on to 227. The family had gone to visit Michael at his hotel room in Vegas while Neverland was being raided in November 2003.

"I have to be honest with you," he [Michael] said. "I'm even afraid to walk around in my own yard because I'm afraid they're going to kill me. I could never perform again because I know they're going to kill me."

"Michael, why are you thinking this?" I said. [La Toya]

"I'm afraid around my house because I don't know what they might do. And security has caught some people on the property. They're watching me."

You're Michael Jackson, I thought. Who in their right mind is going to kill you? The whole world knows you. People would have to be insane to even try it.

It was as if he could read my mind. He became even more determined to convince me.

"They're watching me," he said. "They're watching me. They're watching me."

He kept repeating this over and over. Then he confided in me even more.

"La Toya, I'm being framed. All of this is a setup. You've got to believe me."

I must have given him a look that suggested I still didn't believe him.

"And I know who's behind it," he said.

"Who, Michael?"

"La Toya, they want my catalog. They want my publishing. They'll do whatever it takes to get it. They're going to kill me. I hate my life. I don't even want the catalog anymore."

This was the first time I had heard of his suspicion about such a plot. But I quickly came to believe him.

Now I'm not certain if this happened like La Toya says, or if it's part of the hoax script for the book. I'm wondering if it was around this time that Michael made La Toya aware of his plans for the death hoax. Either way, it would have been an extremely stressful time for Michael and he just might have vocalized his worries. When he says "They're watching me" I can't help but think of what John Lennon went through in the 70s when he publicly said he knew the government was tapping his phone and following him and that it seemed like they wanted him to know he was being watched. And John Lennon was assassinated. I had read many years ago as a kid (early 90s) that Michael started signing "1998" with his autograph (long before 1998) because someone predicted he would be assassinated at the age of 40 like John Lennon and by signing 1998 (the year he would turn 40), he would be protected. Many here know about the autograph code and the numerology that surrounds it - like 999 + 999 = 1998, 1998-1221 (EOW reference and 911 call time) = 777, and that you can get 999 from 1998...1+8=9, then the 9 and 9. I do think Michael's fear of assassination were real, I mean, it happened to John Lennon and I do think "they" were behind that, not some deranged fan that is the official story.

I think La Toya's take on the murder theory is to display what almost certainly would have happened, had Michael not faked his death.
    Souza:<br /><br />"Yeah....the birthday. I'm still not convinced. And the fact that you use the quote marks isn't helping to convince me his real birthday is indeed August 29. To me it is TOO MUCH of a coincidence that that date is exactly the same amount of days prior to the Pepsi "accident", as death date is post it. If June 25th had no relevance at all, I would not have even doubt it, but the fact that June 25th was 70 days from 9/3/09, which was 7 days from 9/9/09 (inclusive) seems all too good to be true. "<br /><br />First of all my post will contain 2 parts(FIRST AND THE SECOND) so please bare with me.<br /><br />FIRST<br />You know very well Souza,that it's something very wrong with his birthday.Something it's fishy,maybe that's why TS put that redirect with the FAKE BILL on 25 june.I want to thank Paula_c for the youtube video about THE AUTOPSY,now I'm positive that one IS TALLER THAN THE OTHER.<br /><br />Michael Jackson - Autopsy Report or a hoax? (Part II)<br />
    <br /><br />Both of them are very smart and now I understand why they used the HAT ,SHORT PANTS and THE WHITE  SOCKS,it was for OPTICAL ILLUSION,lol  <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ --> .The Memorial and Funeral was another prove to me about this:the Liberian girl theme with Richard Dryfuss question:WHICH MICHAEL JACKSON ARE WE TALKING ABOUT,the speech of Berry Gordy about 2 Michaels,the Pains and not Pain part,the story about KFC,etc,etc,etc.The question here is which one is Joe and wich one is Joseph? I noticed some difference betewn them 2.One is very masculine and has a bigger head and neck( Katherine already said in her book that when "Michael" was born he had very big head and hands in comparition to his body),<br /><br /> Michael Jackson - Interview 1996 (this interview was given a coulpe weeks before History tour started)<br />
    <br /><br />,meantime the other one is more gracious, sweet and has a smaller face(watch him in the begining he is the one with the hat  ).Here we have him in History tour:<br /><br />MICHAEL JACKSON-ARABIC INTERVIEW "Subtitulada" <br /><br />Like I said before there are many proves even in the Bad tour,but this is another story,lol.
    <br /><br />SECOND PART:<br /><br />If soemone here including Ts can prove me wrong,then go on.Which one from this 3 pictures(all of them have videos also) is the real Michael,because as you see none of them looks the same.I know there are a couple of years betwen the pictures but ,noone on THIS EARTH can change so fast in 5 years.Who knows maybe I'm wrong and Michael made some magic tricks,but this is strange,very strange indeed  <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> .<br /><br /><br />1999<br /><br />Michael Jackson & friends Live in Munich / Germany 1999 p1<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />2003<br /><br />Michael Jackson in Gary, Indiana 2003 Part 1<br /><br /><br /><br />2004<br /><br />Children at Neverland Ranch for Christmas Party - Part 1-(here is Michael with GERALDO RIVERA AND RAIMONE BAIN)<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />It's all for LOVE!!!! <br /><br />I'm with you about Michael's looks changing.  I've said it over and over and over...and usually get a lot of quite angry responses.  I've wondered if it was facelifts...as the outer corners of his mouth seem up turned and his face taunt and thin as facelifts do.  I've wondered if it was dental prosthesis as even dentures (not that he had them) will do to fill out the upper lip more.  It appears to me that area was much different too.  Also, Michael and also Janet had a underbite which was quite adorable...and it seems to have left, and I wonder if that was from some sort of dental correction.  <br />Your pics show a lot.  But, I'm marching on a touchy subject here on this...so I'll just agree and go.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    A lot to read here. Before I get more info, just to point at one thing:

"[glow=red:16qyu58v]The night that he died, the light stayed on all night. I got worried. The light never went off. I didn’t get it[/glow:16qyu58v]"

Well, Michael said to Bashir that he always sleeps with the lights on, and the tv as well. Why would be odd that the lights were on all night?

I am very amazed to find out that before June 25 2009 few people talked about Michael or were asked about Michael, for good or bad. After the 25th of June 2009, every one was curious and interested in Michael and the people around him, old friends, family, old producers or musicians. Two years has passed and still those near Michael are being interviewed and asked about Michael. What a crappy-media world!
    The family write books now because people would read them. Before Michael "passed" people were very skeptical about Michael and the family as well forgetting that he had kids.

People have the opinion "Michael would not put his kids in that position", "Poor kids with no father blah blah", well...now people think about his kids? now?
    As far as I know people did not give a dime about his kids when he was being accused of many things he wasn´t and didn´t do.

After Michael passed, programs about him and his life with the bright side and the sad one have been on tv, media writing about him, his music on the radio again...

Too bad Michael needed to die to be alive again, and I know that I am not the best person to talk about it since I was not in tune with Michael´s life lately and didn´t even know he would have a come back in 2009, but the media is being the big hypocrite of all times.

That´s what happened to Michael, media and public biased opinion killed him before "murray" did.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    it has been curious to me that both lisa and debbie expressed that their michael was not the one that the world saw and yet their michael's somehow each seemed to be the opposite of the other. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    @applehead the first picture you post is from 25-6-1999... exactly ten years before his dead.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147

@peacock: Although I agree on many of your points, I get the feeling you didn't really get TS' post. Please point out where he is saying that the Jacksons are still controlled or have plotted to murder Mike? Where is he disrespectful to any of them? All I see is full support and an attempt to make people see why their situation is no picnic at the moment. Yes this is a movie, I have said so since day 1 to be specific, but even though entertaining and funny as hell at times, this is serious shit. Part of this hoax IS to bring some evil people down, otherwise he could never have pulled this off with help of the FBI.

I am going to comment on TS' post in a later post, just wanted to mention this. TS is not dissing anyone, I think you jumped to conclusions too fast.

Ad nauseam by this point to some I’m sure, but I have readily relayed many times why I think I’ve seen MJ. Again, maybe it’s just me, but reflectively considering this, and as I’ve looked at info and blatant clues from the beginning of this hoax – and of course, researching things touched by Michael’s life before hoax (discover the man you never knew. doesn't sound like he wants for people to just learn who wanted him "dead") IMO, I don’t find that he was in imminent danger days, weeks and months leading up to 6-25-09. Someone could have killed him with a silencer - high powered rifle - et al.

Someone did want his catalog. I read somewhere that there is oil at Neverland Ranch. Hello! Surely, if that is true alone – then there would be some that were envious and jealous of MJ – and probably always have been. Some (elites – profiteers) have always exacted a price/tax on any resource or good they covet. It’s like in the Mob in the old days where shopkeepers and the like had to pay “protection money.” Then there are those biased and prejudiced types full of racism and feeling a sense of entitlement that they think they demand but not so for blacks. Many think blacks are inferior and should never hold as much as Michael accumulated from his “hard work and dedication.” Some have always hated the fact that he prospered in more ways than one and built up such a fortune, fame and built up many people’s hearts.

So ‘ell yeah – some wanted MJ eliminated. But since I don’t believe MJ lived at that Carolwood address, I really can’t accept any of the evidence from the 911 call on. I think it is part of a script. It’s fine if some want to rule out murder – and think that MJ escaped it just in time. I can’t go there – because I wouldn’t be true to myself.

If TS wanted people to debunk the murder theory, why wait so log – as he made sure to debunk it himself in the beginning of his updates.

As it pertains to Latoya’s book, I’ve said all along that MJ was directing them (family members) in all ways that have to do with him and his name. Surely, it is a mixture of fiction and truth. No question, because the fact that MJ is alive is truth. The fact that he dies is fiction. Latoya and Papa Joe have been speaking about murder from the beginning off and on – but I’ve always been of the mind that this is what MJ directed them to say. This is where the ‘exposé will come in. He will in time expose the fact that at one time there were those that were trying to kill him and send him to prison. He escaped prison. He moves around freely. If someone wanted Michael Jackson dead that bad – they could have gotten him. He could have been set up by someone he thought to be a close personal friend. Stuff happens. But again, he was able to live freely up until 6-25-09, I suppose.

Then there again, I’ve seen him all over the place as I’ve seen his children and other family members. They don’t seem to be under a threat. The actors and actresses and others that MJ has hired to help him with this hoax/film probably signed non-disclosure agreements. It really is that simple to me. I don’t mean to spoil anyone else’s path to fulfilling whatever aspect of this adventure they aspire to. Not in the least. After all, I think there will be a VIDEO GAME having to do with Thriller II (TII) – indeed.

I think MJ brought the FBI in to help him to prove that he was set up two times. Surely, in doing so, he investigated and passed on what he knew about this or that. Mainly though, all he needed to do was to show the transcripts of both allegations – and the subsequent trial. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that many know that Tom Sneddon committed fraud upon the prosecutor’s office and on the court. He was crooked, along with many others on the prosecution side. MJ know the players who put him up to it – no question. He knows of the ones that set him up the first time.

The thing though to me – is that he wants them to do something about it. When are they going to do something about something they’ve known was a setup in the beginning? “It doesn’t have to be that bad.” MJ has done his part. He has turned over evidence – and pointed out the direction to uncover the rest. The FBI was supposed to already know what they did to MJ. They have names and places going back almost twenty years. Why haven’t they done something about it? There shouldn’t be anything threatening about this process to MJ, because he is only out for justice and to clear his name. All it takes is for him to have just ONE conversation with the boys from the FBI. What more do they want from him? I think he is using them to help bring the culprits to justice and to clear his name. Ultimately, I think that is it. Anyone not having anything to do with what they tried to do to him twice – is beyond such scrutiny. All of the leeches and the mind controllers may be out of reach. That’s why I think it is a REVENGE for those motherscratchers that raided his ranch and tried to send him up the river.

I read on one of those MJ/Diana boards that MJ made mention once of how (“they”) would go after someone close to an artist to get to said artist. These posters thought he meant Janet and Diana, because at one time, they couldn’t get a record deal – and were basically shunned in the industry. That’s another revenge he is doing as it pertains to One Victorious Entertainment Revenge.

And…….I didn’t post my last post just to TS. I also did it to share my take with the newbies that probably just can’t tear themselves away from this saga by this point. I want them to keep watching and hoping, because I think MJ is not in any danger and neither of his family members. He will be back. I firmly believe that. He is too obsessed with creating – and he totally loves his art, music and dance – and he’s admitted that “The best is yet to come.”

Lastly and again, I said this way back when on the other board – and I forget who (sorry) said it here, but said one reminded me of it. MJ also has the FBI’s protection for pulling off this hoax. He feared for his life at one point at least – and that is surely enough. By this point though – he and the Jacksons are being protected by a POWER higher than the FBI. He is being protected whilst producing TGSOE. <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Souza wrote:
    I don't think TS is asking you to literally give your life, although I get the feeling that when all hell breaks loose, that not being afraid for that would be needed to take back our freedom. I hope I am overreacting though...). I think that TS is saying that support on this IN PUBLIC (Twitter is VERY public) is needed. The more people showing support, saying the "know what's going on" and also showing that they ain't scared of no sheets, the better. You can only beat them at their own game and their game is fear. Their fear is people waking up and ready to fight them.

Your not overreacting because I believe that is exactly what TS is hoping for us to do. I have already twittered my support to Jermaine and La Toya. I just hope they understand what I mean. I was somewhat cryptic.

I agree with you both. I also twittered Latoya and Jermaine and told them that I knew about the conspiracy against Michael and I wrote that they have my full support whatever it takes. And I'll be tweeting them again when they come online on Twitter. I agree with what Souza says about how we can beat them. As much as we raise our voices against them, that's how they will be silenced. We shouldn't fear, we shouldn't allow them to control us no more. I would like to post this picture as I do believe that it is very appropriate for this subject. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->

10hvzhf.jpg
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Red777Shirt.jpg

May be this is off topic..... but is this really Michael in the picture????

YES, that's Michael.
    @applehead the first picture you post is from 25-6-1999... exactly ten years before his dead.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Agree with you CC. I'm sure some of the posts are disappointing Michael a lot. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

P.S: I see that some people lost it about the way Michael looks. I wonder if everyone looks the same in every single picture of them! It depends on the lighting, the angle, the make up etc... Anyways, this thread had to be about Latoya's book. Just saying...
  • peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147
    P.S. - Thanks guys for kudoing my previous post. I apologize for the errors.

I also still think that the Jacksons act at times like they swallowed the canary - because their brother has shared many truths with them - and is helping them to awaken and stay that a way.

I saw Paris with the Milky Way and Stars pic. Wow is all I can say. Except, we're riding the 9the Wave.
    <br />@peacock: Although I agree on many of your points, I get the feeling you didn't really get TS' post. Please point out where he is saying that the Jacksons are still controlled or have plotted to murder Mike? Where is he disrespectful to any of them? All I see is full support and an attempt to make people see why their situation is no picnic at the moment. Yes this is a movie, I have said so since day 1 to be specific, but even though entertaining and funny as hell at times, this is serious shit. Part of this hoax IS to bring some evil people down, otherwise he could never have pulled this off with help of the FBI.<br /><br />I am going to comment on TS' post in a later post, just wanted to mention this. TS is not dissing anyone, I think you jumped to conclusions too fast. 
    <br /><br />Ad  nauseam by this point to some I’m sure, but I have readily relayed many times why I think I’ve seen MJ.  Again, maybe it’s just me, but reflectively considering this, and as I’ve looked at info and blatant clues from the beginning of this hoax – and of course, researching things touched by Michael’s life before hoax (discover the man you never knew.  doesn't sound like he wants for people to just learn who wanted him "dead") IMO, I don’t find that he was in imminent danger days, weeks and months leading up to 6-25-09.  Someone could have killed him with a silencer - high powered rifle - et al.<br /><br />Someone did want his catalog.  I read somewhere that there is oil at Neverland Ranch.  Hello!  Surely, if that is true alone – then there would be some that were envious and jealous of MJ – and probably always have been.  Some (elites – profiteers) have always exacted a price/tax on any resource or good they covet.  It’s like in the Mob in the old days where shopkeepers and the like had to pay “protection money.”  Then there are those biased and prejudiced types full of racism and feeling a sense of entitlement that they think they demand but not so for blacks.  Many think blacks are inferior and should never hold as much as Michael accumulated from his “hard work and dedication.”  Some have always hated the fact that he prospered in more ways than one and built up such a fortune, fame and built up many people’s hearts.<br /><br />So ‘ell yeah – some wanted MJ eliminated.  But since I don’t believe MJ lived at that Carolwood address, I really can’t accept any of the evidence from the 911 call on.  I think it is part of a script.  It’s fine if some want to rule out murder – and think that MJ escaped it just in time.  I can’t go there – because I wouldn’t be true to myself.  <br /><br />If TS wanted people to debunk the murder theory, why wait so log – as he made sure to debunk it himself in the beginning of his updates.<br /><br />As it pertains to Latoya’s book, I’ve said all along that MJ was directing them (family members) in all ways that have to do with him and his name.  Surely, it is a mixture of fiction and truth.  No question, because the fact that MJ is alive is truth.  The fact that he dies is fiction.  Latoya and Papa Joe have been speaking about murder from the beginning off and on – but I’ve always been of the mind that this is what MJ directed them to say.  This is where the ‘exposé will come in.  He will in time expose the fact that at one time there were those that were trying to kill him and send him to prison.  He escaped prison.  He moves around freely.  If someone wanted Michael Jackson dead that bad – they could have gotten him.  He could have been set up by someone he thought to be a close personal friend.  Stuff happens.  But again, he was able to live freely up until 6-25-09, I suppose.<br /><br />Then there again, I’ve seen him all over the place as I’ve seen his children and other family members.  They don’t seem to be under a threat.  The actors and actresses and others that MJ has hired to help him with this hoax/film probably signed non-disclosure agreements.  It really is that simple to me.  I don’t mean to spoil anyone else’s path to fulfilling whatever aspect of this adventure they aspire to.  Not in the least.  After all, I think there will be a VIDEO GAME having to do with Thriller II (TII) – indeed.<br /><br />I think MJ brought the FBI in to help him to prove that he was set up two times.  Surely, in doing so, he investigated and passed on what he knew about this or that.  Mainly though, all he needed to do was to show the transcripts of both allegations – and the subsequent trial.  It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that many know that Tom Sneddon committed fraud upon the prosecutor’s office and on the court.  He was crooked, along with many others on the prosecution side.  MJ know the players who put him up to it – no question.  He knows of the ones that set him up the first time.<br /><br />The thing though to me – is that he wants them to do something about it.  When are they going to do something about something they’ve known was a setup in the beginning?  “It doesn’t have to be that bad.”  MJ has done his part.  He has turned over evidence – and pointed out the direction to uncover the rest.  The FBI was supposed to already know what they did to MJ.  They have names and places going back almost twenty years.  Why haven’t they done something about it?  There shouldn’t be anything threatening about this process to MJ, because he is only out for justice and to clear his name.  All it takes is for him to have just ONE conversation with the boys from the FBI.  What more do they want from him?  I think he is using them to help bring the culprits to justice and to clear his name.  Ultimately, I think that is it.  Anyone not having anything to do with what they tried to do to him twice – is beyond such scrutiny.  All of the leeches and the mind controllers may be out of reach.  That’s why I think it is a REVENGE for those motherscratchers that raided his ranch and tried to send him up the river.<br /><br />I read on one of those MJ/Diana boards that MJ made mention once of how (“they”) would go after someone close to an artist to get to said artist.  These posters thought he meant Janet and Diana, because at one time, they couldn’t get a record deal – and were basically shunned in the industry.  That’s another revenge he is doing as it pertains to One Victorious Entertainment Revenge.  <br /><br />And…….I didn’t post my last post just to TS.  I also did it to share my take with the newbies that probably just can’t tear themselves away from this saga by this point.  I want them to keep watching and hoping, because I think MJ is not in any danger and neither of his family members.  He will be back.  I firmly believe that.  He is too obsessed with creating – and he totally loves his art, music and dance – and he’s admitted that “The best is yet to come.”<br /><br />Lastly and again, I said this way back when on the other board – and I forget who (sorry) said it here, but said one reminded me of it.  MJ also has the FBI’s protection for pulling off this hoax.  He feared for his life at one point at least – and that is surely enough.  By this point though – he and the Jacksons are being protected by a POWER higher than the FBI.  He is being protected whilst producing TGSOE. <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    <br />Again...AMEN!!!!!<br />You about give me tears and chills with the way you explain, define and express what I feel about this hoax.  <br />I can't believe how much your investigating and analyzing has brought the same feelings and results I believe.<br />Thank you so much.<br />Your confirmations keep reassuring me that I'm not either crazy or alone.<br />Bless YOU <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->