TIAI July 7

Comments

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Red777Shirt.jpg
    <br /><br />1) What about this?<br />a meeting on top of WTC in the morning of Sept 11, 2001 that was cancelled.<br />There were news in British controlled press that Michael drove off NY together with Elizabeth Taylor and Marlon Brando after the attacks. The fact that this story was more or less only reported in British tabloids and that it appeared in May 2011 only - well fitting timewise - makes this most likely to have been a planted and invented story. <br />So what really happened that day?<br /><br /><br />Checking Sept 11, 2001, this is what is to be found in the net:<br />
    NEW YORK SEPTEMBER 11 2001?<br />Joined: Jan 2008<br />Thursday, September 10, 2009 - 20:07<br />Miss Moonstreet:<br /><br />did you know Michael was in New York September 11 2001?<br />all you newbies, fans and members<br />September 2001 was Michael Mania in New York. It was soo crazy, YOU ROCK MY WORLD had been "leaked" to a radio<br />station, Michael made a surprise appearance at the VMA'S with NSYNC and then the 2 huge concerts friday September 7 and Monday Spentember 10 2001.<br />The morning of tuesday Spetember 11, about 40 fans were outside the PALACE HOTEL, where Michael and his children were staying, along with his staff and dancers and musicians.<br /><br />9AM and our world changed forever<br />That day still haunts me, and all the other MJ fans, who were there for the 2 MSG concerts.<br />Me and my friends were supposed to fly home to Ireland that day. We had checked out of our hotel early in the morning and dragged our luggage to Michaels hotel, where we had planned to spend the day until going to the airport in the evening for our flight. At about 9 am I decide to go to the deli for breakfast for us and thats when people started screaming and poniting to the sky and our lives changed forever. That day and the days after will haunt me forever.<br />We are the lost stories of September 11, the MJ fans and all the tourists trapped in a city under attack, cut off from the outside world, scared to stay in our hotels but also scared to go outside, not knowing even when we we could fly home, with no money to sometimes buy food, trying to call home, but not being able to cos the phones where not working, conflicting info about flights from airlines and embassys and all the while hearing the endless emergency services sirens, and looking downtown and seeing the smoke and smilling it in the air.........<br />Together we got though it, all the MJ fans togther, making sure everyone was ok, sharing flight info, food and making sure everyone had somewhere safe to spend the night.<br />Those were special times. And one special person made it just a little bit easyier. The knowlege that Michael cared and was making sure we were ok when he didnt have to, made each day we were stranded just that bit easier to get through.<br />
    <br />http://www.michaeljackson.com/au/node/237653<br /><br /><br />
    Joined: Aug 2009<br />Boca Raton, Florida<br />United States<br />Friday, September 17, 2010 - 21:50<br />Lola7Pepa:<br />Re: MJ and 9-11-01<br /><br />OK,<br />Just to clear it to you all.<br />I was in NY for both concerts, we were so hyper after the Sep 10th concert that we didn't even go to sleep. Around 7:30 am of Sep 11th, 2001 my friends (MJ fans from around the world) and I were having a breakfast in Manhattan. An hour later the craziness had started... We were shocked as we were watching the news and hearing how the planes were hijacked and how the Twin Towers were hit. We rushed out and as we were looking around trying to figure out what was happening (the Towers had just crashed) ... then a crazy person told us... 'hey, you heard... MJ had died, he was near the area" ... He saw us with our MJ shirts so he knew we were fans. Our hearts stopped ... We knew were Michael was staying so we just started to run toward the hotel. We got there and started to call Michael... he responded right away... he sent down two of his bodyguards. They told us Michael is in the hotel and he and the family are fine and they are getting ready to leave.<br />They asked us how we are doing and told us that MJ feels terrible for what had happened, especially for the fans that came from around the world. They went back up, then came down again... This time they told us that Michael is very concerned and that we should try to call and reach as many fans as we can and find out how are they doing and if they need anything.<br />After a while, Michael and the kids were down getting into their cars and heading out of Manhattan. Not before Michael said 'GoodBye' to us and wished us well. He said that he had left some of his ppl behind to take care of us . Michael had booked hotel rooms around NY for the fans and had paid for some of the flights back. Some fans even stayed at the hotel were Michael was staying since they were already paid for.<br />I will never forget that day, as he getting his kids into the car he looked at us and kept telling us that we are not alone, he's with us and he asked us to be strong. Even in those moments he cared and showed us so much love. I was the only one with a camera and I have recorded Michael's departure from the hotel and those special moments. However, I have not and will probably not put it up. I haven't even looked at it since then.<br />I was stuck in NY for 2 more weeks before I could finally leave. We hung out with the fans everyday and MJ songs comforted us everyday... and knowing that he was safe.<br />
    <br />http://www.michaeljackson.com/in-en/node/235660<br /><br />Does LaToya mention the kids being with Michael on Sept 11, 2001, yes or no?<br />Does she stick to facts, yes or no?<br /><br /><br /><br />4) LaToya - sorry - is one of the family that has tried our nerves for quite a while. I respect her but I don't take anything she says more serious than any other person's statements. She's brave to tell about her life's difficulties.<br />However, nothing she says nor anybody in the family will change my eyes' observation results. All of them may be helping, none of them may be helping. We do not know and we have heard too many untruths following too many motives. I stick to facts and what Michael is saying and not to what any other person has to colour about him. <br />Opinion is opinion and polished hearsay and not fact, be it family or not.<br />This is what readers had to say about the book as such:<br />http://www.amazon.com/Starting-Over-Toya-Jackson/product-reviews/1451620586/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1<br /><br /><br /><br />5) I have to wonder that some main motive still is "proof of" and "TS was right" when the main topic should be Michael, right? And still wanting to direct us and tell us what to do, right? At least, you are steady in this. I thought of you in a higher level, TS. I did not think you'd need the prop of LaToya and certainly not of her book and 16 days to read through before coming up with your thesis. Disappointing compared to what you had posted so far.<br />Lately I am getting the impression that you do not only try to show us "back" and "front", "side" and "up" and "down" of a Mazarin cut but that you want us to find the 8 hearts and 8 arrows. This, however, will be done completely differently.  Lately, you sound too much like being several people on one job, not remembering what they said before. What a pity.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    "It's enough to make you want to ask, "What happened to truth? Did it go out of style?"".
    <br />Michael Jackson
  • Adding: we have to wait another 2-3 precious weeks for getting the book delivered. Hmm.

I didn`t have any problems getting the book immediately (15 €, Amazon.de) and read it last weekend already.

And yes, quite intriguing ... especially the "Jack-Gordon-Connections" relating to the 93 allegations; Joe Jackson mentioned them in his book (2003) as well.
  • I love Grace's post ....TS should do much better than this.....or maybe it wasn't that good because the last "TS" was not "TS" ....TS= it's a TEAM <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I got a questions for TS: have you read Jermain's, Katherin's, Janet's books as readily and speedy as you read La Toya's book all of a sudden? If you did, then I missed it.
    And why suddenly murder theory has arisen again after long time efforts and pages of theories proving a hoax?
    "But seriously: either the light was on all night (and all those other strange things that happened) because it was the beginning of implementing the death hoax, or else it was when MJ was murdered (and then they tried to make it look like Murray accidentally killed him the next morning). Once again, then, which one of these two actually happened? This is the multi-million dollar question"?

I don't like you La Toya for what you did to Michael. You could tolerate one more beat for your brother. That would worth. Did he forgive you? Very well, I don't. Nothing personal, I just that much love Michael. I also can't accept betrayal of sister. If Michael even said he forgave you, does he truly feel that way? Only Michael knows that, but of course he loves his sister. That's what makes Michael special.
    I don't buy your stories where you blame in everything Gordon to justify your misakes and failure. It is very hard to believe that 33 years old woman was forced to marry by someone. Trained (somewhat) police officer could not handle Gordon, could not organize divorce or escape for 7 years (1989-1996) and has lived in hate and force those years. Give me a break. You portray yourself a victim but when YOU WANTED to break up with Gordon, only 1 phone call to Randy made you free, that was simple and could have been done earlier. You were not living in Mesozoic Era, & so could get professional help you needed to get rid of Gordon. You has said that your father also molested you, has he also forgiven you? Had Gordon forced you to say that too? So conveninent to blame in everything the dead man, isn't it? No, I don't buy it, Toy, and will not buy your book.
    No one should care about what I say, cause that's MY choice & belief.
  • I got a questions for TS: have you read Jermain's, Katherin's, Janet's books as readily and speedy as you read La Toya's book all of a sudden? If you did, then I missed it.
    And why suddenly murder theory has arisen again after long time efforts and pages of theories proving a hoax?
    "But seriously: either the light was on all night (and all those other strange things that happened) because it was the beginning of implementing the death hoax, or else it was when MJ was murdered (and then they tried to make it look like Murray accidentally killed him the next morning). Once again, then, which one of these two actually happened? This is the multi-million dollar question"?

I don't like you La Toya for what you did to Michael. You could tolerate one more beat for your brother. That would worth. Did he forgive you? Very well, I don't. Nothing personal, I just that much love Michael. I also can't accept betrayal of sister. If Michael even said he forgave you, does he truly feel that way? Only Michael knows that, but of course he loves his sister. That's what makes Michael special.
    I don't buy your stories where you blame in everything Gordon to justify your misakes and failure. It is very hard to believe that 33 years old woman was forced to marry by someone. Trained (somewhat) police officer could not handle Gordon, could not organize divorce or escape for 7 years (1989-1996) and has lived in hate and force those years. Give me a break. You portray yourself a victim but when YOU WANTED to break up with Gordon, only 1 phone call to Randy made you free, that was simple and could have been done earlier. You were not living in Mesozoic Era, & so could get professional help you needed to get rid of Gordon. You has said that your father also molested you, has he also forgiven you? Had Gordon forced you to say that too? So conveninent to blame in everything the dead man, isn't it? No, I don't buy it, Toy, and will not buy your book.

You have expressed your opinion well. But I do believe that Michael has forgiven his sister. Not everyone is a grudge holder, and I do believe that MJ is capable of forgiving anyone that has wronged him. As for La Toya, it is not really up to us to pass judgement on the woman. If she is lying in her book, it will all come out sooner or later right?
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    La Toya was one of the back-stabbers - a sad thing to say.
    Was she a victim herself? Probably yes. I am glad she finally tries to explain herself. Why wait so long? That thought bothers me a lot...
    I got a questions for TS: have you read Jermain's, Katherin's, Janet's books as readily and speedy as you read La Toya's book all of a sudden? If you did, then I missed it.

You have expressed your opinion well. But I do believe that Michael has forgiven his sister. Not everyone is a grudge holder, and I do believe that MJ is capable of forgiving anyone that has wronged him. As for La Toya, it is not really up to us to pass judgement on the woman. If she is lying in her book, it will all come out sooner or later right?

I am not judging, I am feely expressing my own opinion and approach. What will come out is whether MJ is alive or dead. How true her personal life story is and events related to that life will never come out because Gordon is dead.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Wow, I see VERY judgemental statements from people about a woman they have never met. I just started reading the online version of her book, maybe some of you should too, maybe you would at least understand the position she was in just a little bit. You can state your opinion, but as soon as this is changing into a "bash La Toya with ignorant, judgemental opinions", I will stop that right away.

smh... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Why TS now wants to direct us to a theory of murder? If the family is in danger, why we see Michael's children walking around LA? why Latoya wrote names in his book? Yes, she did it in a part where she described the people who Michael feared (including Thome Thome and Dileo).
    Why do we have to totally believe in this book? Why TS not cited formerly Rowe's book, which says very similar things?
    I do not know where this story will end, but I'm not fond of this redirects. It's all very strange! <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Wouldn't writing these truths in her book be very dangerous if the Jackson family are actively receiving threats?

Which I guess could almost be evidence for the alleged sting operation; that La Toya is working like the Prostitute undercover, with the book as bait like the disguise she wore, to catch some bad guys as they try to perform some retribution for this act?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    bec wrote:

1) Yes the 777 is really there, no it is not photoshopped.

2) Jesus effigy, I agree it is interesting, especially MJs career long use of it. But I believe he has planned this hoax for 25-30 years.

3) Creeps me out as well and I think La Toya's long and elaborate references to the fans squatting outside his house is SUPPOSED to creep us out. How else can you read that? The poor man was stalked and hounded 24/7 by strangers who proclaim to "love" him. These people stated in so many words that they not only followed him everywhere he went but they also sat outside his house all night every night. So who's watching and following Michael's every move? Evil doers and bad guys? Or just "fans"...?

If these people are fanatics are actually sick,.. and if they are not fanatics why were there , sent and paid by who ?
  • MsTrinity333MsTrinity333 Posts: 355
    W O W...ok. <br />It's taken me a few days to respond; but I'm here.  I've read your post TS, and I'm currently through pg 3 of comments but wanted to take a moment & let your know that I am still here.  A bit shocked about the resent revelation that MJ had an appointment that fateful day in one of the top floors of the towers...but he cancelled; he was too tired to go. Thank God. Coincidence or Divine Providence?  I'm going with DIVINE PROVIDENCE.  I first heard this in LaToya's interview, and it's something I haven't been able shake. Puts a whole new light on the song leaked on YT Xcape doesn't it?  You bringing it up again sent me into intersession.  I can't be there physically, nor do I twitter, but I can pray; and that's something I've done since this whole thing started. God is in control... Satan, You shall not pass! (LOL stole that from LOTR) <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> <br /><br />; Sarahli "The dark side will not win"  <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <br /><br />@ Gina "Why fight if things will happen like written in the book of Revelation? What's the point?" <br />Because in the end WE WIN.  <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->  We are to fight the good fight until the end, & warn others of what's coming so we can take as many of them with us as we can. Perfect L.O.V.E. casts out fear. Fear & hopelessness of what's coming will only neutralize us into NON-action; then the enemy wins. It's an old tactic. If they already be[size=14pt]LIE[/size]ve they will loose they will not fight us. Don't fall for it.<br /><br />Back to life... busy week.  But I will return. <br /><br />Love to all <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    W O W...ok. <br />It's taken me a few days to respond; but I'm here.  I've read your post TS, and I'm currently through pg 3 of comments but wanted to take a moment & let your know that I am still here.  A bit shocked about the resent revelation that MJ had an appointment that fateful day in one of the top floors of the towers...but he cancelled; he was too tired to go. Thank God. Coincidence or Divine Providence?  I'm going with DIVINE PROVIDENCE.  I first heard this in LaToya's interview, and it's something I haven't been able shake. Puts a whole new light on the song leaked on YT Xcape doesn't it?  You bringing it up again sent me into intersession.  I can't be there physically, nor do I twitter, but I can pray; and that's something I've done since this whole thing started. God is in control... Satan, You shall not pass! (LOL stole that from LOTR) <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> <br /><br />; Sarahli "The dark side will not win"  <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <br /><br />@ Gina "Why fight if things will happen like written in the book of Revelation? What's the point?" <br />Because in the end WE WIN.  <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->  We are to fight the good fight until the end, & warn others of what's coming so we can take as many of them with us as we can. Perfect L.O.V.E. casts out fear. Fear & hopelessness of what's coming will only neutralize us into NON-action; then the enemy wins. It's an old tactic. If they already be[size=14pt]LIE[/size]ve they will loose they will not fight us. Don't fall for it.<br /><br />Back to life... busy week.  But I will return. <br /><br />Love to all <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    <br /><br /><br />love your post <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    <br />This next quote is rather lengthy, with excerpts from pages 326-331: “Michael’s fans have been particularly helpful in providing useful information. Because they were so loyal to Michael, they knew his habits extremely well and were struck by the deviation from the norm on the nights just prior to, and the night of, Michael’s death. … According to fans, when Michael was on his way to rehearsal on [June 24] the day of his death, as he drove through the gate at Carolwood, he did not roll his window down and talk to them. That was totally out of character for Michael. I’ve never known Michael to behave in that way to a group of fans that had been so devoted to him. … Then, when he arrived at the Staples Center, he didn’t walk over to his fans. … That night, June 24, 2009, Michael’s last night of rehearsal before he died, his usual routine was again interrupted. … A number of men involved in his business dealings, who had never before been there during rehearsals, were waiting that evening for Michael to get there. Michael and the men remained in his dressing room for several hours … I believe that Michael knew at that moment he was going to die soon. … When Michael left his final rehearsal on the night that he passed, he managed to deliver a covert message to some fans through tears. [P] ‘You’ve gotta help me,’ he whispered. ‘You’ve gotta get me out of here.’ … As usual, the fans sped to Carolwood to get there before Michael arrived. They did so, as always, but this night was different. According to the fans who stayed outside Michael’s house every night to watch him come home from rehearsal, on the night of June 24, 2009, the last night before he passed, when he arrived home from rehearsal, the security measures at the house were much different from any other night when Michael returned from rehearsal. A line of roughly ten men were lined up on both sides of his gate. Normally, he had only the two or three security guards that were with him, and the one that was in the post inside the yard. But this night was different, security was everywhere, and again Michael’s car didn’t stop on the way inside the gate. … [One fan reported:] [size=14pt]‘I stand outside the gate, and Michael has the same routine every night[/size]. After he comes home from rehearsal, he goes upstairs, and about twenty minutes later the light in a room goes off. The night that he died, the light stayed on all night. I got worried. The light never went off. I didn’t get it. I didn’t understand what had happened. It was very strange. … Oh, and security was acting strange,’ she said. [P] I knew I needed to speak to several other fans regarding that night, and when I did, their stories were the same.”<br />
    <br /><br />Here's another thing about these follower fans: if these fans are so worried about MJ because they are so familiar with him because they follow Michael every day and sit outside his house all night, and especially that night and the early hours of 6/25/09... where were they between noon and 1pm? There's no one outside Carolwood that day besides a couple of passive tourists; none of his followers are to be found. The ambulance was there for 40+ minutes, correct? Where were they? How did they miss this?
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    It's really hard to NOT be judgmental isn't it with La Toya?  When you are in an abusive relationship, the world looks so different.  You feel like if you leave you'll be alone.  Really.  I'm sure she had a lot of reasons for staying.  I was in one for about 20 years.  He told me he'd kill my Mom and worse.  I taken to a hospital by ambulance..has ppo's and still let him come back.  You get brain washed.  Finally, one day, after years telling the cops that it will never end til one of us is dead, I told him he'd better leave because he wasn't safe with ME!!!  I wanted to kill HIM!!  I'm sure she just woke up one day too.<br />That's if you believe any of it.  <br />I believe the Jackson's are an entertainment family and they make up stories to look down to earth.  Like they can relate to us normal FANS so they keep the strong bond and therefore, the lifestyle.  I don't think we'll ever know them really.  We know the trash the media puts out, and also, the publicity their agents release.<br />They always carry on, no matter the circumstance.  Like with Randy's bad accident.  Or DeeDee drowning.  And Michael in rehab, and the trial and "death".  They are photographed as though nothing happened.  They are professional entertainers.  We never see or really know them as people.  <br />About La Toya...writing a book NOW..when she could've all along...I think they had to find a topic for us to relate to the world to so we'd buy it and so she could present her "reasons" for outing Michael and the family.  And, so she could gain redemption and also help to redeem Michael's goodness...and furtherings with the hoax. <br />I've said this all along, "you strike when the goings are good" and now is the time her book will sell.  Now is the time for the family books to sell and the music to sell.  Wait til it cools off and no one will buy THEIRS.  Or do it before the hoax...again..no one'd want THEIRS.  We all want Michael.<br />About the question I got about Michael and being one of the 144,000, I'd hope you could maybe go to a true Jehovah's Witness site.  They have ONE.  That subject is so complex that I really don't want to get into it on here.  And I don't feel it has to do with the hoax or why Michael even did the hoax.  I think La Toya says all that to make Michael seem pure and innocent...and we LOVE that...but really know..he's human...has a temper..and is smart..and ruthless in his decision making...he'd never outlasted and made the immense decisions if he wasn't.  Don't mean he don't strive to live as God wants though <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --><br />Bec...I agree with you about La Toya revealing or even saying she knows things about who did Michael in...  Why wouldn't they shut her up?  She's proven..apparently, that she can be controlled...  and what was to stop them from getting him all those years... or his kids then or now?  Or others in the family?  More things that prove hoax and not murder of any type...planned, found out..accidental or otherwise.<br />Glad some of your are reading her book on line with me...I'm taking it slow so I don't catch us to jetzi with her downloading it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --><br />LOVE to you all <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> 
    Wow, I see VERY judgemental statements from people about a woman they have never met. I just started reading the online version of her book, maybe some of you should too, maybe you would at least understand the position she was in just a little bit. You can state your opinion, but as soon as this is changing into a "bash La Toya with ignorant, judgemental opinions", I will stop that right away.

My opinion based on what I heard coming from her mouth. I don't have to meet her to express opinion that she framed for herself. Was she under duress to say such a thing? I don't know, you don't know either. Just because she put that in her book, does not mean it is true. But even if it were true, as I said above, she could handle one more beat from husband refusing to say that horrible false statement about Michael and father too.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

My opinion based on what I heard coming from her mouth. I don't have to meet her to express opinion that she framed for herself. Was she under duress to say such a thing? I don't know, you don't know either. Just because she put that in her book, does not mean it is true. But even if it were true, as I said above, she could handle one more beat from husband refusing to say that horrible false statement about Michael and father too.

My honest opinion: you didn't learn a thing the past 2 years. That's the last thing I will say about this. Comments like that are simply not worth my valuable time.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    <br />This next quote is rather lengthy, with excerpts from pages 326-331: “Michael’s fans have been particularly helpful in providing useful information. Because they were so loyal to Michael, they knew his habits extremely well and were struck by the deviation from the norm on the nights just prior to, and the night of, Michael’s death. … According to fans, when Michael was on his way to rehearsal on [June 24] the day of his death, as he drove through the gate at Carolwood, he did not roll his window down and talk to them. That was totally out of character for Michael. I’ve never known Michael to behave in that way to a group of fans that had been so devoted to him. … Then, when he arrived at the Staples Center, he didn’t walk over to his fans. … That night, June 24, 2009, Michael’s last night of rehearsal before he died, his usual routine was again interrupted. … A number of men involved in his business dealings, who had never before been there during rehearsals, were waiting that evening for Michael to get there. Michael and the men remained in his dressing room for several hours … I believe that Michael knew at that moment he was going to die soon. … When Michael left his final rehearsal on the night that he passed, he managed to deliver a covert message to some fans through tears. [P] ‘You’ve gotta help me,’ he whispered. ‘You’ve gotta get me out of here.’ … As usual, the fans sped to Carolwood to get there before Michael arrived. They did so, as always, but this night was different. According to the fans who stayed outside Michael’s house every night to watch him come home from rehearsal, on the night of June 24, 2009, the last night before he passed, when he arrived home from rehearsal, the security measures at the house were much different from any other night when Michael returned from rehearsal. A line of roughly ten men were lined up on both sides of his gate. Normally, he had only the two or three security guards that were with him, and the one that was in the post inside the yard. But this night was different, security was everywhere, and again Michael’s car didn’t stop on the way inside the gate. … [One fan reported:] [size=14pt]‘I stand outside the gate, and Michael has the same routine every night[/size]. After he comes home from rehearsal, he goes upstairs, and about twenty minutes later the light in a room goes off. The night that he died, the light stayed on all night. I got worried. The light never went off. I didn’t get it. I didn’t understand what had happened. It was very strange. … Oh, and security was acting strange,’ she said. [P] I knew I needed to speak to several other fans regarding that night, and when I did, their stories were the same.”<br />
    <br /><br />Here's another thing about these follower fans: if these fans are so worried about MJ because they are so familiar with him because they follow Michael every day and sit outside his house all night, and especially that night and the early hours of 6/25/09... where were they between noon and 1pm? There's no one outside Carolwood that day besides a couple of passive tourists; none of his followers are to be found. The ambulance was there for 40+ minutes, correct? Where were they? How did they miss this?
    <br /><br />did they call anyone who could help if they thought that he really was in trouble? seems like some were said to have called people the next day.did i make that up?
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Here's another thing about these follower fans: if these fans are so worried about MJ because they are so familiar with him because they follow Michael every day and sit outside his house all night, and especially that night and the early hours of 6/25/09... where were they between noon and 1pm? There's no one outside Carolwood that day besides a couple of passive tourists; none of his followers are to be found. The ambulance was there for 40+ minutes, correct? Where were they? How did they miss this?

That's actually a good point. Wasn't Joe informed about MJ by a fan? I always thought that was odd because one, how did a fan know his contact info? Why would Joe believe a random fan about MJ? And where was this fan or group of fans in the footage that we all saw on tv? Also, wouldn't Joe find out by someone closer to MJ? Again, more questions, not really any answers. Whether this is murder or hoax, one thing we can all agree on that there are a lot of oddities with this case that simply do not add up.

My honest opinion: you didn't learn a thing the past 2 years. That's the last thing I will say about this. Comments like that are simply not worth my valuable time.

If you believe her that hard learning a lot during the past 2 years, then you should also believe that Michael is dead, was murdered, since Toya says that and writes in her book. Why do you differentiate things by sorting what you want to believe from what is true and how you can be sure which one is which ? I don't believe in any major facts she says & writes including that MJ was murdered for his catalogs. Because none of them makes sense to me and I share my opinion. That's all.
    BTW, I just recalled that I met her & Katherine in the court on CM prelim.
    Here's another thing about these follower fans: if these fans are so worried about MJ because they are so familiar with him because they follow Michael every day and sit outside his house all night, and especially that night and the early hours of 6/25/09... where were they between noon and 1pm? There's no one outside Carolwood that day besides a couple of passive tourists; none of his followers are to be found. The ambulance was there for 40+ minutes, correct? Where were they? How did they miss this?

That's actually a good point. Wasn't Joe informed about MJ by a fan? I always thought that was odd because one, how did a fan know his contact info? Why would Joe believe a random fan about MJ? And where was this fan or group of fans in the footage that we all saw on tv? Also, wouldn't Joe find out by someone closer to MJ? Again, more questions, not really any answers. Whether this is murder or hoax, one thing we can all agree on that there are a lot of oddities with this case that simply do not add up.

On the flip side, if these fans really did spend every day, as well as every night outside Carolwood waiting for Michael, and there was nothing to see that day (6/25), they would be the first to pipe up and report that no ambulance left Carolwood that day<----referencing "that day and the other day" theory.

So there is always the possibility that it was mere coincidence that the follower fans weren't there that day between 20min after 12:00pm and 1 pm. If this Ambulance at Carolwood scene was a quick in and out I'd be open to that possibility of course, but for follower fans like this to be away from their post for 40 whole minutes IF it is indeed their habit to follow Michael Jackson, seems to be a windfall of dumb luck.

The only other possibility that I can think of is that these fans and their statements are 100% fake.
  • I got a questions for TS: have you read Jermain's, Katherin's, Janet's books as readily and speedy as you read La Toya's book all of a sudden? If you did, then I missed it.

I respect your point of view, but I believe it is difficult to be objective if you have not personally been in the same position.

I do not judge La Toya, if you are in a position where your life is controlled by a man, and you are in fear of your life, it is impossible for us to know how difficult her life was at that time. It is not always as easy as just calling someone for help, they totally isolate and disconect you from friends/family and any help out there, together with totally controlling all in your life, if you want to escape the situation it takes very detailed planning over a period to make sure your are able to get away safely.

I do not judge La Toya in any way, I am still waiting for my copy of the book (I must try and find the on line version?)it is impossible to know what she went through.

I can say from a personal experience that these situations once you are in them, are very difficult to get out of, you can take as much legal action (court injunctions) as you like and they will not work, unless the "other party" the man, has any respect for the law. In my own experience, to remove yourself from these situations is extremly difficult and dangerous so you have to do what you have to do, to stay alive, say what you need to say, like La Toya did. To remove myself from a situation not as "dire" as that La Toya described, took a huge effort and detailed planning, moonlight flight overnight, change name and total disconect with anyone I knew where I came from (it took 7 years of my life and I was not even married to him), but now I am free and hundreds of miles away., had I not done that I very much doubt I would still be here to write this. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ;

All is well now with my life.

Love you all. xx

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @Grace, thanks for your post.

Money, yes, that´s the main reason, looks like.

And off topic, but according to repports, in 9 days USA will be decleared officially bankrupt. That´s what I call a BAM and something to care about.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I've sat with this for a few days to gather my thoughts.

TS's post kind of stopped me in my tracks, and made me question how much of this hoax is the work of a superbly creative, innovative, pioneer in the field of entertainment (which has always been my over-riding thought), how much is, in fact, a deadly serious operation for safety's sake, and whether indeed the two can be married.

I have not reached a firm decision on this as yet, mainly because in remaining open-minded I also know there are lies, lies and more lies, out there regarding MJ and his family.

How can we discern between lies and truth? The problem with lies, whether told to protect someone or to deceive, is like the story of 'the boy who cried wolf'. One can get so used to hearing what are perceived as lies, that when the truth is being presented it can ignored or discarded.

So I watch and wait, read and think, neither fully discounting nor fully accepting much that I come across - an open-minded fence-sitter!
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    @Grace , you put up 2 diffrent picture of Michael wearing the red shirt.my question where is the 777 on the other picture? I know it's not the same picture,but should not the 777 still be on his red shirt. Do you know,or anybody else know?