Joe vs. Joseph SOLVED.

13»

Comments

• I just bought this 'unauthorized' bio dvd from Walmart about his life, and right off the bat they say "Michael Joseph Jackson"

So is this considered positive or negative?

I'm watching the end of the dvd right now and they're talking about the memorial at the Staples Center, and they show this girls poster and they edited it so the camera just caught
    "Michael Jackson Lives" when for a split second you see underneath it says "4ever", but they cut it out...
    I mean it could just be coincidence, but it caught my attention nevertheless.
  • LizziebeeLizziebee Posts: 264
    I just bought this 'unauthorized' bio dvd from Walmart about his life, and right off the bat they say "Michael Joseph Jackson"

I'm watching the end of the dvd right now and they're talking about the memorial at the Staples Center, and they show this girls poster and they edited it so the camera just caught
    "Michael Jackson Lives" when for a split second you see underneath it says "4ever", but they cut it out...

Hmm...I have the same dvd. About to watch it actually. ^_^
  • I just bought this 'unauthorized' bio dvd from Walmart about his life, and right off the bat they say "Michael Joseph Jackson"

It Says That It Is Unauthorized...So Doesn't That Mean It Hasn't Been Verified By Like Someone Or Something...I Don't Think There Would Be Any Intentional Clues In That Bio...We Are All Just Like On Edge
  • LizziebeeLizziebee Posts: 264
    I just bought this 'unauthorized' bio dvd from Walmart about his life, and right off the bat they say "Michael Joseph Jackson"

It Says That It Is Unauthorized...So Doesn't That Mean It Hasn't Been Verified By Like Someone Or Something...I Don't Think There Would Be Any Intentional Clues In That Bio...We Are All Just Like On Edge

You're right actually. It's unauthorized by Michael. Meaning it's not from his company, he didn't put it out there etc. ^_^ That's one of the main reasons I was like <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> when I got it for Christmas. Because I've come across a lot of unauthorized MJ stuff and some of it is trash. Hope this is good. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I still haven't watched it. Fell asleep last night. <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: --> But I will soon. <3
  • MJLOVER32MJLOVER32 Posts: 130
    So...

Michael Joseph Jackson = Entertainer
    Michael Joe Jackson = The Person

This makes so much sence to me. Now I understand the difference, thank you so much for clearing this out for us. I really appreciate it. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Making the Death Certificate for Michael Joseph Jackson INVALID.

Which means the King of Pop died, but not Michael Jackson. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    b4.jpg

He looks adorable here with his smile. This picture is authentic and so must his name be. Michael Joe Jackson.

I love your statements above!! The K.O.P has died by MJ still with us!!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Making the Death Certificate for Michael Joseph Jackson INVALID.

err the death certificate says invalid...but so does brittany murphys...I think it says invalid because its just a copy or something
  • Ok guys, but watch that : http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/gallery/michael-jackson-jr-birth-certificate/ this is michael jackson Jr's birth certificate and here http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/gallery/paris-jackson-birth-certificate/ is Paris' birth certificate. Look at the father name, it's michael JOSEPH Jackson... I don't understand anymore. Can somebody explain it ?
  • loveumj88loveumj88 Posts: 117
    The FBI files on Michael Jackson were released today.
    I skimmed through them and was more than happy with what I found.

On the FBI website there was a short passage on top
    of the page that said:
    "Michael Joseph Jackson, a celebrity pop star, was born on August 29, 1958. He died unexpectedly on June 25, 2009 at the age of 50."

Of corse when I saw that, I got upset. I thought that ment his middle name was
    Joseph, no question about it. But as I started reading the files that frown was turned
    upside down. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Take a look at some screen shots I took of the files:

b1.jpg

Time too smile. ^ The FBI clearly states that his TRUE name is Michael Joe Jackson.

b3.jpg

Here we have his drivers license app.

b4.jpg

His drivers license.

b5.jpg
    b8.jpg
    b9.jpg
    b15.jpg
    b13.jpg
    b12.jpg

There you have it. His middle name is clearly, as stated by the FBI, Joe.
    Now, back too the thing written on the top of the page :
    "Michael Joseph Jackson, a celebrity pop star, was born on August 29, 1958. He died unexpectedly on June 25, 2009 at the age of 50."
    Michael Joseph is a stage name.

DC-1.jpg

Making the Death Certificate for Michael Joseph Jackson INVALID.

Thanks Diana, i always believed that his real name is Michael JOE Jackson.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • FOR THOSE WHO KEEP SAYING MICHAEL IS ALIVE BEAUSE HIS DC IS INVALID...ITS ONLY SAYING NOT A VALID DOCUMENT TO ESTABLISH IDENTITY... NOT SAYING THAT HE IS NOT DEAD...i just had to throw that out there lol thank you and peace...but he is still alive...i just saying that the not valid part is not really a clue so we need to move on and find other things