A Thriller of An Event!!!

2»

Comments

• Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    on 1311757135:
    <br />Thanks for the vid MJonmind...when KJ was talking Latoya's expression was it bit weird to me, I've never really seen that expression before...anyway I really don't think that this tribute will happen, but does anyone know if the Elvis tribute went ahead, when they had one back then?<br />
    <br /><br />Well to be honest.. look at this! Lisa-marie, Priscilla AND Michael attended the tribute concert, I couldnt find a better video, and it's in German, but we all know what it's about ;) <br /><br />http://www.123video.nl/playvideos.asp?MovieID=145972
  • on 1311761868:
    <br />
    on 1311757135:
    <br />Thanks for the vid MJonmind...when KJ was talking Latoya's expression was it bit weird to me, I've never really seen that expression before...anyway I really don't think that this tribute will happen, but does anyone know if the Elvis tribute went ahead, when they had one back then?<br />
    <br /><br />Well to be honest.. look at this! Lisa-marie, Priscilla AND Michael attended the tribute concert, I couldnt find a better video, and it's in German, but we all know what it's about ;) <br /><br />http://www.123video.nl/playvideos.asp?MovieID=145972<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks I remember that vid...MJ was hiding behind the curtain...lol.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    The jacket LaToya is wearing at the press conference this week is VERY similar to the one MJ wore at the Elvis tribute.
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1311767194:
    <br />The jacket LaToya is wearing at the press conference this week is VERY similar to the one MJ wore at the Elvis tribute.<br />
    <br />l<br />[size=12pt]Yes curls you are right,you know,please look here:<br /><br /><br />[/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]It seems that is not the first time Michael had on that jacket,he had that jacket when he had some photoshoot with Lisa.Here it is the photo:[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]LOVE[/size]
  • MichaelJacksonHands.jpg<br />I think this is the closest jacket to LaToya's ..
  • on 1311800042:
    <br />MichaelJacksonHands.jpg<br />I think this is the closest jacket to LaToya's ..<br />
    <br />To the leaf pattern..i mean..
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1311754509:
    <br />
    on 1311754380:
    <br />I agree...."FOR THE FANS" and when the "stars all align"... afraid/ afraid/ What's that about.????<br /><br />That's supposed to happen on Dec 21, 2012...<br /><br />Thriller has been the theme since the start, and this confirms it...Also, just pointing out the unsual choice of clothing with LaToya and Katherine........  The theme is the leaf patterns again, and very Michaelish...... ;) ;) ;) <br />
    <br /><br />[glow=red,2,300]Oh that's right...isn't that the wierd leaf pattern that TS brought our attention to, in the ambulance?????[/glow]<br />
    <br /><br />That's what I was going to write as well. What's with the leaf pattern is the question. FBI connection? <br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1311808297:
    <br />
    on 1311754509:
    <br />
    on 1311754380:
    <br />I agree...."FOR THE FANS" and when the "stars all align"... afraid/ afraid/ What's that about.????<br /><br />That's supposed to happen on Dec 21, 2012...<br /><br />At least we are on the same page....and Katherine has a silver leaf pattern on her top as well.....<br /><br />Thriller has been the theme since the start, and this confirms it...Also, just pointing out the unsual choice of clothing with LaToya and Katherine........  The theme is the leaf patterns again, and very Michaelish...... ;) ;) ;) <br />
    <br /><br />[glow=red,2,300]Oh that's right...isn't that the wierd leaf pattern that TS brought our attention to, in the ambulance?????[/glow]<br />
    <br /><br />That's what I was going to write as well. What's with the leaf pattern is the question. FBI connection? <br /><br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Look at Katherines Jacket too........This is a sign.  and another connection.......
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Another Barnum connection:<br />katherine-jackson-and-latoya-jackson-discuss-a-tribute-concert-for-late-pop-star-michael-jackson-at-a-press-conference-on-monday-july-25-2011-in-beverly-hills-calif.jpg<br />Each family member has a bottle Figi water---Figi Mermaid (or FeeGee Mermaid), another famous Barnum hoax. Figi water last seen depicted at bed side in the "death bed" scene photo printed by News of the World in August-ish 2009  :geek:<br /><br />The label is faced so it cannot be missed.  This looks like yet another clue for us :!:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    This may be a hint that TS is connected to the family--them verifying his being an insider (or MJ), or it might be merely coincidental. :D :D<br />leaves04.jpg
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    The word ALIVE behind them is quite nice too  lolol/<br /><br />index.php?action=dlattach;topic=19934.0;attach=1215;image
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    And here you also have the fiji water  mj_dance/<br /><br />Mike-michael-jackson-10715708-600-734.jpg
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Fiji water contains fluoride (=poison) and silica (=abrasive) plus it's environmentally unfriendly because it contains twice the amount of plastic per bottle than other bottled waters, plus to make 1 bottle, 7 times the amount of water is used of what is actually bottled. I don't see how this would be a choice of the Jacksons, so it must be a reference to Barnum/Fiji Mermaid.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Fiji water is not just another luxury water.<br /><br />
    Hollywood couple buys Fiji Water for $63m November 30, 2004<br /><br />The new owner is Roll Inter-national, a private company owned by Stewart and Lynda Resnick, which also owns Teleflora and the Franklin Mint. Franklin Mint recently settled a multi-million dollar lawsuit with the Princess Diana Trust over sales of memorabilia.<br />[...]<br />Mr Lincolne said the rainfall on Nakauvadra filtered underground to collect in an aquifer at the base of the Yaqara River Valley. Scientists have dated the water to more than 450 years old. The company pays a royalty and a lease fee to the traditional land owners and has set up the Vatukaloko Natural Waters Trust Fund to provide health, hygiene, sanitation and education facilities in the area's villages.<br />[...]<br />Roll owns Paramount Citrus and Paramount Farms, the world's largest growers and processors of citrus, almonds and pistachios. <br />The Los Angeles Business Journal listed the Resnicks on LA's 50 Richest list, estimating their net worth at $US590 million.
    <br />http://www.smh.com.au/news/Business/Hollywood-couple-buys-Fiji-Water-for-63m/2004/11/29/1101577419156.html<br /><br />There is a controverse discussion going on about Fiji water being contaminated, the general PET bottle plastics toxidity issue as to packaging safety for drinks, antimone and other ingredients leaching into the water.<br />A 2010 study recommended to refrain from drinking Fiji water due to health concerns and sustainability issues surrounding bottled water as such.<br />http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:UWOA81AVAhkJ:www.uvm.edu/~shali/Fiji.pdf+fiji+water+contaminated&hl=en&gl=de&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESiOSR4nmIeC6-ngDJ4rbyRVlT3bQo6iZ8iCmF5N1VhjCYa8MZsicRVPUZuYf15OA5z53JFq1ZE4RLZLhehbLel_cYxS1i6yr9EcjXKFI-1TVK_6oKCVT03abVymC7OgpaPylK2x&sig=AHIEtbT1OgZq0YW2FDaPcoGYrfOzdlnMNg
  • funny thing this cardif giant thing kind of makes me think of a hoax within a hoax within a hoax  :shock: penguin/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1311829630:
    <br />Another Barnum connection:<br />katherine-jackson-and-latoya-jackson-discuss-a-tribute-concert-for-late-pop-star-michael-jackson-at-a-press-conference-on-monday-july-25-2011-in-beverly-hills-calif.jpg<br />Each family member has a bottle Figi water---Figi Mermaid (or FeeGee Mermaid), another famous Barnum hoax. Figi water last seen depicted at bed side in the "death bed" scene photo printed by News of the World in August-ish 2009  :geek:<br /><br />The label is faced so it cannot be missed.  This looks like yet another clue for us :!:<br />
    on 1311871683:
    <br />And here you also have the fiji water  mj_dance/<br /><br />Mike-michael-jackson-10715708-600-734.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1311916667:
    <br />Fiji water contains fluoride (=poison) and silica (=abrasive) plus it's environmentally unfriendly because it contains twice the amount of plastic per bottle than other bottled waters, plus to make 1 bottle, 7 times the amount of water is used of what is actually bottled. I don't see how this would be a choice of the Jacksons, so it must be a reference to Barnum/Fiji Mermaid.<br />
    <br /><br />Amazing info guys. Thank you for sharing this.<br /><br />
  • According to La Toya's question and answer today, she is the one who came up with Michael's style of old period jackets with crests and rhinestones so I would assume that she would be the one who came up with the leaf patterns as well?
  • Here are two links for you that contains Cardiff / Hoax / Barnum....i have to take a closer look when i have the time, but i wanted you to know early !<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiff_Giant<br />http://thebamsday2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/el-gigante-de-cardiff-y-michael-jackson.html?spref=tw<br />Interesting ? I hope so !<br />Have you all a nice day ! Blessings ! bearhug
  • Thank you for sharing all of this. It's all very, very interesting.<br /><br />That tribute video is very odd - the clips they chose to use, etc.<br /><br />The other thing that I think about is the location. Yes, Cardiff with the connection to the greatest hoax, etc. But, Wales also has a connection to Princess Diana. Wales and Princess Diana make me think of the statue of Michael that was erected outside of that stadium a few months ago. Another connection to the great hoax (creating a replica?)...I mean, that statue was not very realistic to what Michael looks like and we were questioning why it was put up.<br /><br />The Jacket is too much to ignore. I guess we should look at what TS said again about the leaf...<br /><br />Blessings.
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    I am confused,should u buy tickets to the tribute concert or not????are Michael going to talk or perform???Teddy riley tweeted something I don't remember the whole message,something about 8 of october and rose from the dead. I don't know what to do???
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    TS mentioned  that the location and timing of the tribute is not a coincidence.  Michael's timing has never been less than perfect.  One thing that strikes me is that the annual Draconid meteor shower will occur on Oct. 8.  It's supposed to generate over 750 shooting stars and is predicted to be the first major outburst since 1998 and the last until 2032.  The easiest place to watch it will be in Europe.  Seems it just might look like the Fourth of July over the Millennium Stadium that night.