Who will design the new forum logo? (no more submissions)

2»

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    ps: because I changed the scaling, the background doesn't have to be white anymore either.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I like your design Le Papillon Bleu ::P
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Should the posted images be rescaled too?
  • Here's mine in the new size  ;)<br /><br />MJHDLOGONEWsmall.jpg
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    No digg, they don't. it's just f.y.i. so that you can scale them yourself and make changes where necessary.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I just want to say that I love every single one of these submissions. It is going to be very hard for those deciding to come up with a winner. I love all of the creativity. Blessings to each of you.
  • unledcopy4.jpg<br /><br />
  • Thanx "voice" bearhug penguin/
  • Wow Papillon Bleu!! Very cool!!!  beerchug
  • Thank you Is It Scary! ;D
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Wow!  Le Papillon great design, I love it! 
  • I like the on with the pics from they dont really care about it us, it looks pretty as well as this song plays a very important part in his life and this forum!!!! :)
  • I like the on with the pics from they dont really care about it us, it looks pretty as well as this song plays a very important part in his life and this forum!!!! :)
  • CyanMoonCyanMoon Posts: 31
    Hello everyone,<br />All the entries are beautiful! Here is my logo:<br /><br />Forumlogo.jpg<br />
This discussion has been closed.