Listen....Audio Recording of Michael Jackson during Dr Murray Trial

Comments

• mijmij Posts: 22
    Good point Missyb007: So to me it just sounds like he was just sleeping, and dreaming, not high on any drug.<br /><br />Wow, maybe it was all a dream (or nightmare). The whole world has dreamed since 2009. An illusion.<br /><br />And Michael isn't dead at that picture, but he's sleeping and dreaming. He will wake up and say:  OMG! OMG! This was a nightmare, a nightmare a THRILLERRRR!! And the whole world was part of that Thriller. We were all actors.<br /><br />TII = T2 = Thriller2
  • The prosecution submitted it. To me that makes no sense at all, if a conviction is what they are after. <br /><br />Can't wait to see how are they going to prove Murray is responsible. It could have been recorded anywhere, anytime and IF it's Michael there could be numerous reasons- sleep talking one of them. This is a circus.
  • oh COME ON /overreacting/ <br /><br />IF that is him, it's been altered. i'm probably the farthest thing from tech savvy, and even I can tell you that. <br /><br /><br />the only thing i have to compare his "deep voice" with is this clip. from his tour singing "keep it in the closet." start at 37 seconds <br /><br />
    Or maybe they will open his casket at Forrest Lawn and there he is...Like in the Thriller video afraid/. Happy Halloween! The trial is about 5 weeks, and Halloween is October 31th I quess??<br /><br />
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    This doesn't sound at all like Michael. I listin to the voice and nothing like him plus they need to change that damn smoke detector, it beeps non stop till you put in a new battery, I couldn't sleep threw that!! /pull hair/ /scream/
  • Well, I hope few hundreds of non-believers will be hitting their heads hard when the trial comes to an end... ('Oh, no! How could we believe in this BS?")  bounce/ <br /> <br />Anyway, the idea with opening the casket in search o a body on Halloween - is verrry interesting!  /bravo/ <br />
  • Hi all, just registered but was lurker for ages.<br /><br />I think it can be real MJ - if it's a hoax, then why not?<br />Fake MJ - why not as well.. the tape was unexpected and weird<br />and not really needed, eh?<br />Shocking tape, raising questions  suspicious// Anybody listened to<br />~what~ "MJ" said on that tape? I find said words very very suitable<br />for the hoax if we have one  ;)  Let's stay optimistic, it looked like weird circus so far,<br />[the defence, you guys listened to him? I was in shock, especially if this is real trial,<br />what a lame defence so far! Lies and total lack of ..er, readiness I'd say. Compared<br />to beloved Tom Mesereau on earlier trials for example]<br /><br />Maybe this is how it should be.<br /> It's a plan for sure. In optimistic hoax scenario it's a good one too.<br /><br />
  • on 1317193095:
    <br />
    on 1317192478:
    <br />With all the technology I think it is a piece of cake to scientifically prove if it's Michael jackson's voice or not.<br />Why don't they just do this period crash/ ?!?<br />
    <br /> <br />Yes, and preferably before presenting it in a court of law. It's not as if they didn't have time. Surely it's validity must have been ascertained before it was allowed to be submitted?<br />
    <br /> <br />If the prosecution presented it we can safely assume they had it certified before by experts? I would really like to know that.<br /> <br /> I wonder if someone in the court will doubt the validity of that tape.
  • Dunno. Parts of it sound like Michael to me :?. The words sound Michael-ish, wanting to build a childrens hospital etc. However it sounds as if the person has already been given a sedative and sort of on his way out so to speak, not like someone high and off his face.  Mind you, it sounds similar to someone that has had a stroke also  :?
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Regardless if this is MJ or not, this recording seems like a perfect evidence for MJ addiction. Too perfect to be just a coincidence that this particular recording was actually recorded. <br /><br />It is as perfect as 9/11 hijackers passport/visa miracle founds on the scene of the attacks.....<br /><br />Planted evidence if you ask me...<br /><br /><br />
  • By now nobody in the court denied the validity of that tape.<br />The prosecution wants to prove with it that Murray knew the condition of Michael was very bad and didn't act accordingly.<br />But the recording also could prove Michael was a drug-addict so it is not Murray's fault,  Michael would have died anyway.<br /><br />@Forst Planted evidence for what?
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    on 1317203968:
    <br />By now nobody in the court denied the validity of that tape.<br />The prosecution wants to prove with it that Murray knew the condition of Michael was very bad and didn't act accordingly.<br />But the recording also could prove Michael was a drug-addict so it is not Murray's fault,  Michael would have died anyway.<br /><br />@Forst Planted evidence for what?<br />
    <br /><br />Whatever is said during an opening statement is not the evidence and cannot be treated like that, therefore, I guess it is not the time to opine/analyze/challenge the evidence. This will be possible at the later stage, when the factual evidence is admitted and presented.<br /><br />and for what the evidence? for the hoax Gina. <br /><br />I am not still not sure what kind of strategy the hoax is going to assume as far as defense goes (for now it seems to me that the key is to portray MJ as an addict). For the court case to roll there need to be arguments on both sides. <br /><br />
  • DayJaVu...here we go again......Remember the album "Michael" ?<br /><br />Wasn't the authenticity of the voice questioned to create contraversy???  <br /><br />Secondly, I also think its "what" Michael is saying, rather than "how" he is saying it.<br /><br />Any recording can be slowed down to resemble a drunk person....<br /><br />Does this audio seem familiar to any other times in MJ's life????  I need to rely on the long term fans for help on this one...I am trying to find a program to do such a thing....Cheers
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Are there any comments of Jermaine or Latoya or anyone else on this voice-recording? (I'm not on Twitter). To me, it could be Michael, although it's very difficult to be sure about it. If there aren't any comments, this could mean this IS his voice.
  • on 1317206601:
    <br />Are there any comments of Jermaine or Latoya or anyone else on this voice-recording? (I'm not on Twitter). To me, it could be Michael, although it's very difficult to be sure about it. If there aren't any comments, this could mean this IS his voice. <br />
    <br /> <br />This is from Jermaine's twitter account:<br />"Today has been very distressing for all of us, and I'd like to thank you for your prayers at this horrible time. I would also like to remind some in the media that the voice recording of Michael does not show/prove he was "an addict" -- and this leap to agree with the defense is unfair and inaccurate. The prosecution said my brother "was under the influence of UNKNOWN agents" at the time of that recording by Murray. That some people, Jane Valez Mitchell HLN and Ted Rwlands CNN, make statements saying this shows my brother to be "a drug addict" is not what was said in court re that recording. Events are upsetting enough without correspondents adding their own interpretation (or back-dating events to 1993). No-one can rule out the prospect that Michael was groggy because of something administered to make him relax/sleep. That does noke him an addict. I would also add that Murray was by his side "observing" as well as recording so it can have nothing to do with drug depdency because Murras case is that he was unaware of any drug dependency. One more reason why "addict" is a leap to assumption in these circumstances. Some networks need to make this distinction clear and correct this imbalance. Bottom line: Michael did not kill Michael. "           
  • If that's Michael's voice then it has to be altered.  But listen to it carefully, there is to much grovel..maybe not even a word..deep tones and the sound of the voice reminds me of the way Conrad Murray speaks.  There is a bit of an accent almost at the end of each word.  The way each word is announciated.  You know how CM speaks with a bit of an accent and almost a questioning in his voice?  Anyway, my 2 cents worth and good morning family...day 2!  Love to All
    OMG! Yes it could be CM!! I thought it was Joseph Jackson but yeah it could be CM.
  • I thinkk it is Michael's voice, but I agree with those who say he's acting
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    <br />We have to be phenomenal. When people leave this show, when people leave my show, I want them to say, “I’ve never seen anything like this in my life. Go. Go. I’ve never seen nothing like this. Go. It’s amazing. He’s the greatest entertainer in the world. I’m taking that money, a million children, children’s hospital, the biggest in the world, Michael Jackson’s Children’s Hospital.
    <br /><br />
    Walgren says there is more on the recording, and promises the entire thing will be played later in the trial.<br />
    <br /><br />http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/27/transcript-of-prosecutions-michael-jackson-recording/<br /><br />More to come.......................  /judge/
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    i felt all sick and funny wen i heard it  /overreacting/<br />even "wen michael was under the influence" he still cared but my head it still like<br /><br /> WTF?? wot happened?
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    @Stillbelieve Thank you! Jermaine doesn't deny that the voice is Michael's. If this is an act, I do not how to feel about it. There must be a reason for this, but to the most of the people, it's disturbing, heartwrenching and a confirmation that he was, indeed, an addict. Please Michael, come back soon....<br /><br />edit: like others already mentioned, to me also he sounds like he is falling asleep, or is sleeping already....
  • [size=12pt]When I heard The Voice, I went  afraid/ what's that?  OMG!<br /><br />The Voice discussions remind me of our discussions about TimesRemembered777 (A now "Defunct" member of this forum) and his voice recording! You may think that I am crossing the boundaries here but in HOAXLAND, the truth may be hidden in DETAILS, who know what the DEAL really is!<br />Reference TimesRemembered777: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,18973.msg329474.html#msg329474 <br />Reference TimesRemembered777: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,19012.msg328714.html#msg328714<br /><br />The Voice is also a "projection" of The Phantom of the Opera and you may remember that Michael wanted to play the Phantom in the Andrew LLoyd Webber Musical film the Phantom of the Opera. The setting for the Phantom of the Opera is the PARIS Opera House. [/size]<br />
    [size=12pt]Andrew Lloyd Webber: 'Michael Jackson wanted to appear in Phantom of the Opera'[/size]<br />[size=10pt]Michael Jackson was interested in starring in a film version of the Phantom stage musical, says Lord Lloyd Webber[/size]<br />phantom-460_1212775c.jpg<br />Gerard Butler, right, played the lead part in Joel Schumacher's 2004 film adaptation <br />11:29PM BST[size=12pt] 27[/size] Jun 2009<br /><br />[size=10pt]The first person to call me to say Michael Jackson had died was my 17-year-old son. I had an awful feeling that one should almost have seen it coming. After the sadness came the disappointment that I was never going to see him again.<br />I first met Michael when he came to see Phantom of the Opera in New York when we'd just opened in 1988. He was clearly interested in the piece. He saw it several times and used to come backstage, often without the entourage that followed him around in later life.<br />The story got to him. I think he had a connection with the lonely, tortured musician. He found the idea of somebody working through music and having a girl as a muse very intriguing – and he loved that there was illusion in the show.<br />Michael became interested in playing The Phantom himself, in a movie version of the show. We talked about it a lot, but we'd only just opened and, at the time, I felt that it was too early for it to become a film. I felt his interest in Phantom was because he was interested in doing something theatrical himself.<br />He was a highly theatrical animal. I remember him saying to me that he'd seen Cats and how happy he was that dance was making a comeback in the theatre. He certainly talked about theatre a lot, and when he was last in London, he went to see Oliver!. Of course, he was a great showman himself, but he found the whole stagecraft of musicals extraordinary.[/size]
    <br />Reference: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/5664341/Andrew-Lloyd-Webber-Michael-Jackson-wanted-to-appear-in-Phantom-of-the-Opera.html<br />Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Phantom_of_the_Opera<br /><br />[size=12pt]The reference to building a CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL in the court recording is also very important as it shows that the reason for This Is IT is really about LOVE and Making this World a better place. <br /><br />With L.O.V.E[/size]
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Well, it can be him and it can be technically altered. What he says in that audio is important. Even when he was drugged, Michael still thinks to save the children. This is the message of that audio. Clearing Michael's name and showing the world the real Michael Jackson, the one who adores and cares for children. ;)
  • I tinkerd abit with the voice recording..<br />first  my tinkerd version with higher pitch and  faster,,,,It sounds more like MJ<br /> <br />
    <br /> <br />Then I have a reversed version (backmasked)<br /> <br />
    <br /> <br />what I can make out is ....<br /> <br />" I can't believe you hanging me up.<br />I don't---hanging me<br />---- I'm right here and --- enigma<br />
    <br />I need to write----what<br />---<br />Why I can't --real enigma
    I say it's real enigma"