Hi everyone, BlackOrWhite here!

2»

Comments

• Hello BlackorWhite...HE HE...lol...your username, besides the negative connotation, makes me wanna dance....welcome anyway.
  • on 1321089693:
    <br />Welcome to the family <33 :mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />Many thanks MJFAN7! <333 :)<br /><br />Hugs and lots of L.O.V.E. to you! bearhug
  • on 1321089889:
    <br />Hello BlackorWhite...HE HE...lol...your username, besides the negative connotation, makes me wanna dance....welcome anyway.<br />
    <br /><br />Hi and thanks use_your_illusion!! ::P<br /><br />Who doesn't want to dance to the song? ;)<br /><br />But, If<br />You're Thinkin' About My Baby<br />It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White<br /><br />michael-jackson/<br /><br />Many hugs and love! bearhug<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1320948123:
    <br /><br />Thank you for the provided link! I have now joined! /woohoo/ <br /><br />Love from a new soldier in the Army of L.O.V.E. bearhug
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome to the family......we call this the "Nut house".  I highly recommen you have a straight-jacket ready for the rollercoaster of a ride....hang on tight and enjoy the bumps.<br /><br />Glad you joined the forum and I look forward to reading your posts.  God bless and it is all for L.O.V.E 
  • on 1321179484:
    <br />Welcome to the family......we call this the "Nut house".  I highly recommen you have a straight-jacket ready for the rollercoaster of a ride....hang on tight and enjoy the bumps.<br /><br />Glad you joined the forum and I look forward to reading your posts.  God bless and it is all for L.O.V.E  <br />
    <br /><br />Thanks a lot 2good2btrue!  :mrgreen: I am indubitably ready for a rollercoaster ride...with a straight jacket  lolol/ Unfortunately I anticipate that I won't be able to post as much as I wish by virtue of my studies that 'steal' my leisure time.  smiley_spider But I will manage to read many of your posts and keep up with the progresses you make. <br /><br />Much love and hugs to you bearhug