The Man that Killed Michael Jackson Documentary

2»

Comments

• Watching this documentary, I can't help think that if this was all planned - it is coming together quite effectively. We hear the doc's side of the story just days after a guilty conviction? Now everyone is talking... the plan seems to be working. I have always despised the media for how they have hurt and tormented Michael over the years. 
  • <br /><br />OMG! lolol/ From the minute mark 9:18 Randy P. is on the stand and then Murray is doing an impression of Randy.  <br /><br />lolol/ I laughed so hard. <br /><br />I am not insensitive to those who don't like this docu but I find it to be a prank for sure.
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Im_convinced I also couldn't help but laugh, he appear's to be a really bad actor. He's obviously trying, very, hard.<br /><br />I have no idea what the references to fungus feet and bed wetting are meant to do, except maybe to see what the media and public do with this info? It reminded me of the Howard Hughes stories.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Yep - it was definitely like a spoof of one of those bad reality shows. <br /><br />I laughed ALOT whilst watching this doco. The "fights" between Flannagan and Chernoff were a classic and the look on Dr White's face when Chernoff walked off after Flannagan said "f*ck you" to him was hilarious.<br /><br />I have to watch it again.
  • on 1321230479:
    <br />
    <br /><br />OMG! lolol/ From the minute mark 9:18 Randy P. is on the stand and then Murray is doing an impression of Randy.  <br /><br />lolol/ I laughed so hard. <br /><br />I am not insensitive to those who don't like this docu but I find it to be a prank for sure.<br />
      ROFLMAO!!!  This part was not shown in the U.S.
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    Something nobody seems to be picking up on is when conrad himself said "I told Kai Chase get help, get security, get Prince" he then continued saying soon after when Alberto Alvarez entered the room he frantically told him to get the kids away because he did not want them to see their father like that.  confused/<br /> ???/  Well then why call Prince?? I feel like there's something there for us... confused/
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    on 1321233937:
    <br />Something nobody seems to be picking up on is when conrad himself said "I told Kai Chase get help, get security, get Prince" he then continued saying soon after when Alberto Alvarez entered the room he frantically told him to get the kids away because he did not want them to see their father like that.  confused/<br /> ???/  Well then why call Prince?? I feel like there's something there for us... confused/<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I agree why Prince, what can a 12 year old boy do apart from ring an ambulance, what kind of kid wants to see their dad dying O.o