Who is the CHOSEN one?

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1327588610:
    <br />
    on 1327580500:
    <br />Maybe he is too busy building "Noah's Ark" to save himself....and busy collecting one of each sex of animal breeds, and many women to reproduce with, when the sea level rises and the earth as we know it comes to an end...........<br /><br />All those lucky women could reproduce many "mini" Michael Jackson's.....so the world can be a better place in the future!!!<br /><br />Any volunteers???  lol<br /><br />
    <br /> :o<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> confused/ :? :roll: :lol:  Love you all really !!!! My adorable hoax friends!!!! Make me happy !!!! bearhug :lol:
  • on 1327578321:
    <br />
    on 1327443917:
    <br />
    on 1327304301:
    <br />
    on 1327302416:
    <br />
    If so, where is that man? (or woman)
    <br /><br />It's me, it's me !!!!  bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ /woohoo/ :lol: :lol: :lol: <br /><br />On a serious note, I would like to ask Michael why he doesn't love women :(?<br />He was alone for so long that it seems quite unusual/difficult to understand to  me. And I don't think it's for privacy reasons that we know nothing.<br />
    <br /><br />He loves women very, very much. You might say - most of them didn't want to be HARASSED by the paparazzi! <br />Even Debbi Rowe couldn't take it, right?<br /><br />Think about it: what woman in her right mind, wants to be shown off like a freakin' side show in a circus!<br />At private parties, he was with women, where cameras were NOT abound.  rr/<br />
    <br /><br />100% agree Tink. The person who decides to expend his/her life with a famous "wanted" one should be very careful when comes to fanatics as well as having a polite way of expression to be able to tell the media and harassers to phuck off.<br /><br />Michael was followed most of the time, lately, by the same group of young women. He was very patient. I would be scared.<br />
    <br /><br />Me too, MissG! But then - that's what a bomb-proof, bullet-proof car is for, along with security, and decoys, I suppose. <br />Just hard to imagine what it would be like, to be living inside a gilded-cage, with every skeleton in your closet scrutinized!!<br /><br />I got the impression this person knows who she is - but, didn't like the idea of all of that. Ergo, his faking his death was to protect HER.<br /><br />Indications perhaps, is a contribution to ahem, the real reason why Lisa Marie and he really divorced - if I may be so bold. Delve into photos, etc., anything of someone who may be at the same place, same time as him, no matter how trivial, who didn't want to be examined to such a nightmarish level.<br /><br />Strongly feel there was someone between her and Debbie...just a hunch, from what psychic and others said. Michael believed in marriage for sex. He may have been forced into marrying Debbie instead of this girl, who'd stolen his heart!?<br /><br />Is that when his world was turned upside down? Looking at time-tables...he just stopped looking, and pining.<br />
    <br /><br />But I am sure that Michael Jackson did not do this for a single woman. Let's see (or try, depending on your desire, determination, devotion and plan)  the whole picture. I think Michael Jackson did it for all the human race. <br />But still, I maintain my 'theory', Michael Jackson waits/waited for someone.<br /><br />"Two Birds" from Michael Jackson's "Dancing the Dream"..I guess this shows something:<br /><br />[size=18pt]Two Birds<br />[/size]<br />It's hard to tell them what I feel for you. They haven't ever met you, and no one has your picture. So how can they ever understand your mystery? Let's give them a clue:<br /><br />Two birds sit in a tree. One eats cherries, while the other looks on. Two birds fly through the air. One's song drops like crystal from the sky while the other keeps silent. Two birds wheel in the sun. One catches the light on its silver feathers, while the other spreads wings of invisibility.<br /><br />It's easy to guess which bird I am, but they'll never find you. Unless...<br /><br />Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes free in the invisible air. Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious. How long will it be before the world hears your song in mine?<br /><br />Oh, that is a day I hunger for!<br /><br /><br />___________________<br /><br />wish you Victory!<br />~Virads Aventura Mistery~
  • And about that Facebook link someone posted, http:\\www.facebook.com\misteryvirads  /bravo/<br />That is me.<br /><br />And I think the chances are less, that it will be a girl/woman.<br />And if Michael Jackson saw the Noah's Ark story, he will be very hurt. For I am sure that if he has to build one, he will make it enough to get all of us inside.  respect/<br /><br />
    on 1328416610:
    <br />I don't want to be a party pooper, but I don't think the OP was having a potential Mrs. Jackson in mind with the 'chosen one'. I don't think that the hoax forums are dating sites in disguise for Michael, lol! With his intelligence and testing ability, I am sure he is able to find someone in a less extreme way. Plus when I look at my own priorities at the moment, I am far too busy with everything that this hoax has set in motion in my life which for me is more important at this moment than finding myself a loving husband that can help me create my own soccer team of adorable kids. And I am just a spectator, just imagine what his main priority is.<br /><br />Anyway, in other words: I think this thread is a little off topic.<br />
    <br />^^ just what I said. Not a girl, probably. And this should be a little more into the topic, this is a theory, but maybe THIS is the REAL THING. Who knows?<br /><br />Thanks for all positive (and not-so-positive) responds.<br />Hope to hear more.<br /><br />wishing you Victory,<br />~Virads ~<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1330008635:
    <br />And about that Facebook link someone posted, http:\\www.facebook.com\misteryvirads  /bravo/<br />That is me.<br /><br />And I think the chances are less, that it will be a girl/woman.<br />And if Michael Jackson saw the Noah's Ark story, he will be very hurt. For I am sure that if he has to build one, he will make it enough to get all of us inside.  respect/<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />He will be very hurt??? How do you know Mr. V :) ?<br /><br />
    on 1330008635:
    <br />Not a girl, probably. <br />
    <br /><br />Damn crash/.<br />Or is this reversed psychology? <br /><br />
    on 1330002531:
    <br /><br />But still, I maintain my 'theory', Michael Jackson waits/waited for someone.<br /><br />
    <br />He found the chosen one already. The rest of us can go home.<br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I don't think it's ONE but ONES and my hunch is that all of us who have CHOSEN to be here are CHOSEN ONES.  It's a funny thing, but when I first heard about Michael's Army of Love and heard saw Sade's video, something hit me inside.  I just KNEW I wanted to be a part of 'IT.'  It seemed crazy at the time, and crazy still.  What does that really MEAN???  Part of What?  <br /><br />How can I explain to people outside the hoax what I can't explain even to myself.  How is it that out of the billions of MJ fans, so few of us have chosen to be here?  And how odd is it that one of them should be me? 
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1330002531:
    <br /><br />But I am sure that Michael Jackson did not do this for a single woman. Let's see (or try, depending on your desire, determination, devotion and plan)  the whole picture. I think Michael Jackson did it for all the human race. <br />But still, I maintain my 'theory', Michael Jackson waits/waited for someone.<br /><br />"Two Birds" from Michael Jackson's "Dancing the Dream"..I guess this shows something:<br /><br />[size=18pt]Two Birds<br />[/size]<br />It's hard to tell them what I feel for you. They haven't ever met you, and no one has your picture. So how can they ever understand your mystery? Let's give them a clue:<br /><br />Two birds sit in a tree. One eats cherries, while the other looks on. Two birds fly through the air. One's song drops like crystal from the sky while the other keeps silent. Two birds wheel in the sun. One catches the light on its silver feathers, while the other spreads wings of invisibility.<br /><br />It's easy to guess which bird I am, but they'll never find you. Unless...<br /><br />Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes free in the invisible air. Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious. How long will it be before the world hears your song in mine?<br /><br />Oh, that is a day I hunger for!<br /><br /><br />___________________<br /><br />wish you Victory!<br />~Virads Aventura Mistery~<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Virads to remind us this poem.<br /><br />This poem is I think very important in its significance. If I'm not wrong the other bird represents the Holy Spirit, the true friend of our soul, the truth of God that should dwell in all of us. If only all the people realized this they would stop searching for answers outside of themselves or look to others to solve their problems. There needs to be an increase of spirituality into the people because the illusions of this world are about materialism, so the answers, the strength and hope necessary can only be found inside because that's where God talks and communicates most with us, we do not live forever yet people are attached, "enslaved" to this world.<br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1330109500:
    <br />
    on 1330002531:
    <br /><br />But I am sure that Michael Jackson did not do this for a single woman. Let's see (or try, depending on your desire, determination, devotion and plan)  the whole picture. I think Michael Jackson did it for all the human race. <br />But still, I maintain my 'theory', Michael Jackson waits/waited for someone.<br /><br />"Two Birds" from Michael Jackson's "Dancing the Dream"..I guess this shows something:<br /><br />[size=18pt]Two Birds<br />[/size]<br />It's hard to tell them what I feel for you. They haven't ever met you, and no one has your picture. So how can they ever understand your mystery? Let's give them a clue:<br /><br />Two birds sit in a tree. One eats cherries, while the other looks on. Two birds fly through the air. One's song drops like crystal from the sky while the other keeps silent. Two birds wheel in the sun. One catches the light on its silver feathers, while the other spreads wings of invisibility.<br /><br />It's easy to guess which bird I am, but they'll never find you. Unless...<br /><br />Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes free in the invisible air. Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious. How long will it be before the world hears your song in mine?<br /><br />Oh, that is a day I hunger for!<br /><br /><br />___________________<br /><br />wish you Victory!<br />~Virads Aventura Mistery~<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Virads to remind us this poem.<br /><br />This poem is I think very important in its significance. If I'm not wrong the other bird represents the Holy Spirit, the true friend of our soul, the truth of God that should dwell in all of us. If only all the people realized this they would stop searching for answers outside of themselves or look to others to solve their problems. There needs to be an increase of spirituality into the people because the illusions of this world are about materialism, so the answers, the strength and hope necessary can only be found inside because that's where God talks and communicates most with us, we do not live forever yet people are attached, "enslaved" to this world.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I agree with that, Sarahli. The chosen one?? If I pray to God and he answers my prayer, then I am the chosen one. If I dream of something and all my dreams come true, then I am the chosen one. If I suddenly find myself in a middle of a hoax by chance, then I have been chosen by God. I guess we are all the chosen ones. We discovered it by chance. And who is steering is ? That is God. So yes, we  all are the chosen ones. 
  • on 1329006508:
    <br />
    on 1327588610:
    <br />
    on 1327580500:
    <br />Maybe he is too busy building "Noah's Ark" to save himself....and busy collecting one of each sex of animal breeds, and many women to reproduce with, when the sea level rises and the earth as we know it comes to an end...........<br /><br />All those lucky women could reproduce many "mini" Michael Jackson's.....so the world can be a better place in the future!!!<br /><br />Any volunteers???  lol<br /><br />
    <br /> :o<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> confused/ :? :roll: :lol:  Love you all really !!!! My adorable hoax friends!!!! Make me happy !!!! bearhug :lol:<br />
    <br />ME ME MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! LMAO...I would gladly birth a few babies for MikeyBear!!!!
    Thank you Diggy I agree with you. I think that our priority should be our devotion to God because I think that this is the main reason why we're on Earth. <br /> <br />bearhug
    on 1330112449:
    <br />Thank you Diggy I agree with you. I think that our priority should be our devotion to God because I think that this is the main reason why we're on Earth. <br /> <br />bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />yeah, you're right on that !<br /><br />Even Bunny agrees on it!!!<br /><br /><br />rabbit.jpg<br />
    on 1330112843:
    <br />
    on 1330112449:
    <br />Thank you Diggy I agree with you. I think that our priority should be our devotion to God because I think that this is the main reason why we're on Earth. <br /> <br />bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />yeah, you're right on that !<br /><br />Even Bunny agrees on it!!!<br /><br /><br />rabbit.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Oh thank you Diggy! Bunny always puts a smile on my face.  :lol:<br /><br /> penguin/
    on 1330113636:
    <br />
    on 1330112843:
    <br />
    on 1330112449:
    <br /><br />Oh thank you Diggy! Bunny always puts a smile on my face.  :lol:<br /><br /> penguin/<br />
    <br /><br />on mine too!!!  :lol: :lol:<br /><br /><br />funny-pictures-rabbit-eats-thread.jpg<br /><br /><br />
  • I find this interesting....I think we are all chosen for this great adventure, somehow we are ! Something happened on that day with us all, something that opened our mind and heart, our imagination .I feel sad that we are divided and non- believers still don't wanna understand the true meaning of Michael's message.I hope this is coming to an end soon.....I miss Michael too much
  • bearhug And Michael, if you read this...please contact me ..I'll be there for you  bearhug  ;D
    on 1330002531:
    <br /><br />But I am sure that Michael Jackson did not do this for a single woman. Let's see (or try, depending on your desire, determination, devotion and plan)  the whole picture. I think Michael Jackson did it for all the human race. <br />But still, I maintain my 'theory', Michael Jackson waits/waited for someone.<br /><br />"Two Birds" from Michael Jackson's "Dancing the Dream"..I guess this shows something:<br /><br />[size=18pt]Two Birds<br />[/size]<br />It's hard to tell them what I feel for you. They haven't ever met you, and no one has your picture. So how can they ever understand your mystery? Let's give them a clue:<br /><br />Two birds sit in a tree. One eats cherries, while the other looks on. Two birds fly through the air. One's song drops like crystal from the sky while the other keeps silent. Two birds wheel in the sun. One catches the light on its silver feathers, while the other spreads wings of invisibility.<br /><br />It's easy to guess which bird I am, but they'll never find you. Unless...<br /><br />Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes free in the invisible air. Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious. How long will it be before the world hears your song in mine?<br /><br />Oh, that is a day I hunger for!<br />___________________<br /><br />wish you Victory!<br />~Virads Aventura Mistery~<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe I do not understand what Michael had in mind when he wrote Two birds but by the "silent bird" he seems to mean his soul - his true essence, his true self that the world doesn't know. <br />But what has this to do with the chosen one he is/was waiting for??<br /><br />The real clue is this one:"but they'll never find you. Unless...Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes free in the invisible air"  That's it, that's the true love in his soul that the world can not see. <br />V I don't know why you have linked Two birds of the chosen one. Unless the chosen one can help Michael reveal his true self to the world one day. It's not very clear to me and it's not in line with my "theories" lol. <br />You say the chosen one is more probably a man than a woman. I say it MUST be a woman, and not any woman...but the one who was destined to him from the beginning of times. Meaning myself  ;D :lol: :lol: :lol:<br />Just kidding lol. But I really do believe his true divine complement is a woman and she is the chosen one.<br /><br />This is it Michael.
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    AMEN,
  • And I,m still waiting,lol
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    You dont have to @
  • I say it MUST be a woman, and not any woman...but the one who was destined to him from the beginning of times. Meaning myself  ;D :lol: :lol: :lol: <br />Just kidding lol. But I really do believe his true divine complement is a woman and she is the chosen one.<br /><br />This is it Michael.<br />
    <br />I agree with you, Gina. You said very beautiful  /bravo/ It is very good theory, V-for-Virads :)
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    MJ and Elvis theme for TIAI.  I somehow don't think MJ is finished with Lisa, no matter the seeming obstacles. As Back said it was a 20 year plan equaling 1989 from 2009. I'm pretty sure MJ had Lisa on the brain at that time.  This is not a short hoax but a life-time crowning project. I believe there are rumblings, whispers for this year.
    on 1330385285:
    <br />MJ and Elvis theme for TIAI.  I somehow don't think MJ is finished with Lisa, no matter the seeming obstacles. As back said it was a 20 year plan equaling 1989 from 2009. I'm pretty sure MJ had Lisa on the brain at that time.  This is not a short hoax but a life-time crowning project. I believe there are rumblings, whispers for this year.<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe MJ was addicted to Lisa like we are addicted to him :o OH HELL NOOOOOOOO!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1330424055:
    <br />
    on 1330385285:
    <br />MJ and Elvis theme for TIAI.  I somehow don't think MJ is finished with Lisa, no matter the seeming obstacles. As back said it was a 20 year plan equaling 1989 from 2009. I'm pretty sure MJ had Lisa on the brain at that time.  This is not a short hoax but a life-time crowning project. I believe there are rumblings, whispers for this year.<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe MJ was addicted to Lisa like we are addicted to him :o OH HELL NOOOOOOOO!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: <br />
    <br />MJ's heart is big enough for 1 good woman as soul-mate, and unlimited soul-friends that I think he puts out much love for! You've felt him, I've felt him, and "the best is yet to come!"<br /><br /><br />Heart-beat.gif
    on 1330424917:
    <br />
    on 1330424055:
    <br />
    on 1330385285:
    <br /><br />Maybe MJ was addicted to Lisa like we are addicted to him :o OH HELL NOOOOOOOO!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: <br />
    <br />MJ's heart is big enough for 1 good woman as soul-mate, and unlimited soul-friends that I think he puts out much love for! You've felt him, I've felt him, and "the best is yet to come!"<br /><br /><br />Heart-beat.gif<br />
    <br />And our hearts are big enough for OUR soul-mates and Michael ...there's room for everybody if we love from the heart. We are all ONE aren't we..... suspicious//.....but we are not all close together.  crash/ :
    OMG V OMG!